Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,081 members, 7,821,716 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Ooni Of Ife Performs Ritual Before Boarding Arik Airplane (video) - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Of Ife Performs Ritual Before Boarding Arik Airplane (video) (63894 Views)

Zaynab-Otiti Obanor: Ooni Of Ife's Ex-Wife Olori Wuraola In New York (Photos) / Olori Wuraola Returns Bride Price To Ooni Of Ife / Photo Of Ooni Of Ife's New Wife As Claimed By Women Of Rubies (But It Is Fake) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Of Ife Performs Ritual Before Boarding Arik Airplane (video) by Jaqenhghar: 7:59pm On May 30, 2019
mrLhanray:

but the British Royal family are of use to modern times abi? Modernisation doesn't mean we destroy traditional roots. Japan, Brunei, Monaco, Britain, korea . . . upholds and respect royalties.
Yes they are. Google the duties of the queen. She is the head of state to like 4 countries. Canada, UK , Australia, New Zealand. Even then many people argue that she is useless. grin She has her work cut out for her. These ones apart from marrying and flaunting wealth what is their work
Re: Ooni Of Ife Performs Ritual Before Boarding Arik Airplane (video) by willibounce1(m): 8:20pm On May 30, 2019
He should get a private jet if he wants to be doing such things on a plane
Re: Ooni Of Ife Performs Ritual Before Boarding Arik Airplane (video) by Rossikk(m): 8:20pm On May 30, 2019
Joromi12:
Barbaric. Wont stop a crash. These monarch are of no use in the modern times abeg

SHUT THE FCK UP. But it is not ''barbaric'' when you demented, colonised slaves sprinkle your so called ''holy water'' and speak in tongues abi? FCKING IDIOT.

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Performs Ritual Before Boarding Arik Airplane (video) by Rossikk(m): 8:21pm On May 30, 2019
willibounce1:
He should get a private jet if he wants to be doing such things on a plane

Next time YOU or any christian wants to pray to your imported white god in a plane, GET A PRIVATE JET INSTEAD.

Colonised DUNCE.

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Performs Ritual Before Boarding Arik Airplane (video) by macIB(m): 8:47pm On May 30, 2019
Joromi12:
Barbaric. Wont stop a crash. These monarch are of no use in the modern times abeg

Ignorant post....smh

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Performs Ritual Before Boarding Arik Airplane (video) by willibounce1(m): 8:51pm On May 30, 2019
Rossikk:

Next time YOU or any christian wants to pray to your imported white god in a plane, GET A PRIVATE JET INSTEAD.

Colonised DUNCE.

Please tell us the plane you boarded and saw any Christian or Muslim praying audibly that the next person could hear. I know you are not very smart.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Performs Ritual Before Boarding Arik Airplane (video) by nicepoker101(m): 9:43pm On May 30, 2019
Kayouzka:
A good custodian of the Yoruba cultural heritage
his display should take his to wherever he is heading to. He shouldn't make use of an aeroplane.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Performs Ritual Before Boarding Arik Airplane (video) by Brightology2(m): 9:48pm On May 30, 2019
mytime24:
Him for take Edo airways nA cheesy grin
Haaahahhaa u be fulllllll
Re: Ooni Of Ife Performs Ritual Before Boarding Arik Airplane (video) by budaatum: 9:55pm On May 30, 2019
willibounce1:

Please tell us the plane you boarded and saw any Christian or Muslim praying audibly that the next person could hear. I know you are not very smart.
You want to tell me that mama alata does not pray when she enters plane? They will even ask you to pray with them sef just like they would in a bus! Imagine my reaction when I was an atheist!
Re: Ooni Of Ife Performs Ritual Before Boarding Arik Airplane (video) by mechanics(m): 10:32pm On May 30, 2019
lol, with what he's doing, will he know when something bad wants to happen?
Re: Ooni Of Ife Performs Ritual Before Boarding Arik Airplane (video) by themanderon: 10:51pm On May 30, 2019
Baba no wan die this one wey planes dey fall out of the sky. Native security on point.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Performs Ritual Before Boarding Arik Airplane (video) by mrLhanray(m): 11:12pm On May 30, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

Yes they are. Google the duties of the queen. She is the head of state to like 4 countries. Canada, UK , Australia, New Zealand. Even then many people argue that she is useless. grin She has her work cut out for her. These ones apart from marrying and flaunting wealth what is their work

Usman Dan Fodio could have accomplished that feat by conquering the whole of Nigeria and some neighboring countries in west Africa, Sokoto would have been the only royal family controlling the whole of Nigeria. that was what England did, forcefully conquered all this countries you mentioned, before giving them independence. She is the Queen of Commonwealth groups. Browse on how Britain forcefully claimed territories many centuries ago.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Performs Ritual Before Boarding Arik Airplane (video) by willibounce1(m): 11:18pm On May 30, 2019
budaatum:

You want to tell me that mama alata does not pray when she enters plane? They will even ask you to pray with them sef just like they would in a bus! Imagine my reaction when I was an atheist!

Lol...abeg tell us the flight You boarded that any mama alata prayed and ask you to join her. I nor know the kind flight wey una dey board they see people dey pray to the hearing of others. Plane nor be bus.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Performs Ritual Before Boarding Arik Airplane (video) by Charmingpet: 11:49pm On May 30, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
He for fly or disappear and reappear where he dey go
abi o, appearing and disappearing spirit
Re: Ooni Of Ife Performs Ritual Before Boarding Arik Airplane (video) by suremanpatriot: 12:00am On May 31, 2019
ppl who hav soiled their hands with human blood fear for their head undecided
Re: Ooni Of Ife Performs Ritual Before Boarding Arik Airplane (video) by Jaqenhghar: 1:24am On May 31, 2019
mrLhanray:

Usman Dan Fodio could have accomplished that feat by conquering the whole of Nigeria and some neighboring countries in west Africa, Sokoto would have been the only royal family controlling the whole of Nigeria. that was what England did, forcefully conquered all this countries you mentioned, before giving them independence. She is the Queen of Commonwealth groups. Browse on how Britain forcefully claimed territories many centuries ago.
Coulda woulda shoulda. Then you derailed completely...went off topic
. [img]https://media./images/1d1c9310d2bf6f93aacee9ad74b10f9a/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Ooni Of Ife Performs Ritual Before Boarding Arik Airplane (video) by enemyofprogress: 4:53am On May 31, 2019
Rubbish
Re: Ooni Of Ife Performs Ritual Before Boarding Arik Airplane (video) by Nobody: 5:27am On May 31, 2019
TroubleMaker47:
Lol.

But it's ok when christains pray aloud while boarding a plane? undecided

None is Okay,

All religions should be banned

10 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife Performs Ritual Before Boarding Arik Airplane (video) by mrLhanray(m): 9:39am On May 31, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

Coulda woulda shoulda. Then you derailed completely...went off topic
. [img]https://media./images/1d1c9310d2bf6f93aacee9ad74b10f9a/tenor.gif[/img]
what I'm saying is there would have been different rulers in Uk as we have it here in Nigeria. history doesn't lie. excerpts from Vanguard;
"Applying Ofeimun’s theory of how minorities rule majorities, history showed how the conquering Vikings/Normans established the British monarchy which subsist until today, ruled the majority English, brought Scotland and Wales and part of Ireland under their control and called the new territory, United Kingdom. It also showed how small Britain invaded 95 countries in the world, conquering and colonising vast territories, including India and Nigeria, singing “Rule, Britannia! Britannia, rule the waves!” and vowing the sun will never set on its empire."
I didn't derail, you said "Britain ruled over many states", they forcefully took over and became monarch lord over all these countries. every village has its own king in Africa, unlike UK.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife Performs Ritual Before Boarding Arik Airplane (video) by Jaqenhghar: 11:06am On May 31, 2019
mrLhanray:

what I'm saying is there would have been different rulers in Uk as we have it here in Nigeria. history doesn't lie. excerpts from Vanguard;
"Applying Ofeimun’s theory of how minorities rule majorities, history showed how the conquering Vikings/Normans established the British monarchy which subsist until today, ruled the majority English, brought Scotland and Wales and part of Ireland under their control and called the new territory, United Kingdom. It also showed how small Britain invaded 95 countries in the world, conquering and colonising vast territories, including India and Nigeria, singing “Rule, Britannia! Britannia, rule the waves!” and vowing the sun will never set on its empire."
I didn't derail, you said "Britain ruled over many states", they forcefully took over and became monarch lord over all these countries. every village has its own king in Africa, unlike UK.
2 different things. I am talking about the duties of the queen. Wether they stole the lands or the lands were bought is not the argument here. What are the duties of the queen is all I was explaining
Re: Ooni Of Ife Performs Ritual Before Boarding Arik Airplane (video) by Nobody: 2:29pm On May 31, 2019
selemo:
BLACK MAN.. grin grin grin grin
How can we grow as a race? angry
How can we grow as a nation? When we still have this kind of people as one of our leaders. We need to do what Napoleon and Lenin did in France and Russia respectively by eradicating all these non-sense called monarch.....
Napoleon crowned himself as emperor, Lenin took over after the tsar was already deposed and he had his men commit regicid out of fear of the tsar's popularity among many in the empire. Subsequently after the death of the tsar, the communists lost parts of the empire and Russia was invaded by Japan, america, England, france, and others. You people are too dumb to take two minutes to educate yourselves before spinning rubbish. The day people like you will take over, Africa will die its untimely death. Please go and enrol in a real school and stop being dumb.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Performs Ritual Before Boarding Arik Airplane (video) by Nobody: 2:36pm On May 31, 2019
mrLhanray:

It seems you just assume that usman danfodio had the strongest army in the region. But you are mistaking. Benin Empire was stronger and richer. Dahomey was also stronger. Ashanti as well. Usman's kingdom was a new born. Just to defend Ilorin was a very difficult task for usman's men, they had to use slaves as soldiers after freeing them because man power was lacking and the attempts to take back illorin were relentless.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Performs Ritual Before Boarding Arik Airplane (video) by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 31, 2019
Joromi12:
one royal family in england. In lagos alone we have over 30 kings. All state sponsored.
you guys confuse dukes with kings. You confuse village with kingdom, often you even confuse street with kingdom. Most of your kings were created by the Nigerian government. In Nigeria there are less than six real kings: Oba of Benin, Sultan of Sokoto, Alafin of Oyo, Obi of Onitcha, Oba of Lagos, the king of borno, emir of kano.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Performs Ritual Before Boarding Arik Airplane (video) by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 31, 2019
mrLhanray:

Before colonisation, those village kings weren't kings, they artificially elevated themselves after the real kings (to whom the village kings swore loyalty to) were defeated by the British or the French.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Performs Ritual Before Boarding Arik Airplane (video) by Monday200: 8:36am On Jun 02, 2019
ifyalways:
His boys flew economy sad
Hello ify, can I chat you up? Biko!
Re: Ooni Of Ife Performs Ritual Before Boarding Arik Airplane (video) by Alejobs: 9:07pm On Jun 16, 2019
Can we pray our way to security as a nation or we need serous overhaul of our security architecture?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Igba Nkwu Nwanyi (igbo Traditional Wedding Ceremony) / Ogun: The Only Yoruba Word, With 10 Meanings / What Is The Significance Of The Yoruba Tribal Marks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.