Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,671 members, 7,816,760 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Zlatan Mocks Those Who Wished For Naira Marley To Be Jailed - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zlatan Mocks Those Who Wished For Naira Marley To Be Jailed (34242 Views)

"Staying Broke Is Also Vanity" - Bobrisky. He Mocks Those Insulting Him Before / Tonto Dikeh Mocks Those Saying No Man Will Marry Her Again / World Cup: Daddy Freeze Mocks Those Who Prayed For Nigeria To Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zlatan Mocks Those Who Wished For Naira Marley To Be Jailed by mixta140: 7:43pm On May 30, 2019
bosco9:

Oga over develop citizen, how dem take dey talk ?
Continue ur scam na,
Re: Zlatan Mocks Those Who Wished For Naira Marley To Be Jailed by abula112(m): 7:44pm On May 30, 2019
if u want to justify scam by saying politicians are scam, y not scsm this politicians instead of scamming innocents.
Re: Zlatan Mocks Those Who Wished For Naira Marley To Be Jailed by bosco9: 7:53pm On May 30, 2019
mixta140:

Continue ur scam na,

I don scam u before ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Mocks Those Who Wished For Naira Marley To Be Jailed by Damzy007: 8:01pm On May 30, 2019
sirusX:
He can pay that money...just get him a laptop
grin
Re: Zlatan Mocks Those Who Wished For Naira Marley To Be Jailed by sleek82(m): 8:06pm On May 30, 2019
bosco9:

Don't worry someday your rights will be violated!!!!
please come off that, no right was violated in naira Marley's case. If he feels his human right was violated, his lawyers can counter-sue efcc for human rights violation. Please stop mixing sentiments with facts

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Mocks Those Who Wished For Naira Marley To Be Jailed by bosco9: 8:14pm On May 30, 2019
[quote author=sleek82 post=78871162]please come off that, no right was violated in naira Marley's case. If he feels his human right was violated, his lawyers can counter sue efc for human rights violation. Please stop mixing sentiments with facts[/quote

What facts ?

The fact that he was arrested for saying his mind publicly ?

There is freedom of speech but freedom after speech is not guaranteed

That is the case with Naira Marley
Re: Zlatan Mocks Those Who Wished For Naira Marley To Be Jailed by KingLennon(m): 8:20pm On May 30, 2019
mixta140:

Mumu, why not scam the politicians if really they smart. Yahoo boy carry money enter country Mumu talk, the ones you people bring no waste una dey waste am, Mumu people with Mumu sense. Their brain won't open to make legit money , but destroy people's lives, even with charm. We know where una dey end Sha , na still broke cus you ain't helping humanity
If I say Babban you put Gida. E consign you o grin.
Re: Zlatan Mocks Those Who Wished For Naira Marley To Be Jailed by mixta140: 8:22pm On May 30, 2019
KingLennon:

If I say Babban you put Gida. E consign you o grin.
Ur cup go soon full, better find better work, evil person
Re: Zlatan Mocks Those Who Wished For Naira Marley To Be Jailed by sleek82(m): 8:26pm On May 30, 2019
[quote author=bosco9 post=78871413][/quote]please go to court to dismiss the charges then
Re: Zlatan Mocks Those Who Wished For Naira Marley To Be Jailed by KingLennon(m): 8:32pm On May 30, 2019
mixta140:
Ur cup go soon full, better find better work, evil person
See me see trouble o. Am I a yahoo boy?

Re: Zlatan Mocks Those Who Wished For Naira Marley To Be Jailed by Donenam(m): 8:38pm On May 30, 2019
bad Energy everywhere
Re: Zlatan Mocks Those Who Wished For Naira Marley To Be Jailed by mixta140: 8:42pm On May 30, 2019
KingLennon:

See me see trouble o. Am I a yahoo boy?
Ok
Re: Zlatan Mocks Those Who Wished For Naira Marley To Be Jailed by sleek82(m): 8:54pm On May 30, 2019
Mk93:

you should have explained it using Nigeria as a case study as the bail was granted in Nigeria
bail hearing is the same everywhere

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Mocks Those Who Wished For Naira Marley To Be Jailed by sosa993: 9:15pm On May 30, 2019
I couldn't help but laugh. See as people dey insult each other. Nairamarley o.

grin

“Never take your glasses off outside the walls of our home.”

When Fibikemi loses her glasses and inadvertently breaks her mother’s rule, she encounters something strange, and it is only the beginning of a weird and terrifying journey; in a matter of time, someone dangerous will come for her.

Her friend Aaron Oni has just two more months to live, and Fib’s obsession with saving Aaron pushes her to do the unimaginable.

Eventually, she discovers exactly why she must never take off her eyeglasses outside her home.

_Fib and the Axe of Fury_ is an enthralling blend of vibrant fantasy and exotic African mythology.
Re: Zlatan Mocks Those Who Wished For Naira Marley To Be Jailed by dumodust(m): 10:51pm On May 30, 2019
sleek82:
Uneducated lots....bail is not freedom, it means you can go about your daily routine under a strict term of the bail, there will still be trial. That is the main thing this idiot should be concerned about!
It's truly incredible that people can read without comprehension. I almost lost hope as I scrolled down till I saw your comment.
Thanks
Re: Zlatan Mocks Those Who Wished For Naira Marley To Be Jailed by TinyHacker: 11:02pm On May 30, 2019
See this person that abandoned him when he was in custody
Re: Zlatan Mocks Those Who Wished For Naira Marley To Be Jailed by Brightest04(m): 12:51am On May 31, 2019
Hear another criminal talking.Though I don't blame Zlatan Ibile,they're birds of the same feather who was let go owing to corrupt system why won't him be running his mouth.
Re: Zlatan Mocks Those Who Wished For Naira Marley To Be Jailed by damlawrence101: 5:08am On May 31, 2019
WEERE ONI PATA GIGAN
missimelda01:
Please remind them, I don't have time to start responding to these pointless mentions. See them supporting a person who defrauds people, I don't even know what this world is turning into. Rubbish!
Re: Zlatan Mocks Those Who Wished For Naira Marley To Be Jailed by sleek82(m): 6:17am On May 31, 2019
dumodust:

It's truly incredible that people can read without comprehension. I almost lost hope as I scrolled down till I saw your comment.
Thanks
My brother, it is sad ooo. All they know how to do is abuse on social media without a meaningful explanation to back up their comments, an app as common as Google is there, they won't use it to get knowledge. Lazy generation!!! Thanks for the comment!
Re: Zlatan Mocks Those Who Wished For Naira Marley To Be Jailed by sleek82(m): 6:22am On May 31, 2019
[quote author=bosco9 post=78871413][/quote]do you even know what he is charged with or you just joined the bandwagon of supporters because he sang a song?
Re: Zlatan Mocks Those Who Wished For Naira Marley To Be Jailed by dante0147: 6:51am On May 31, 2019
missimelda01:
Oh please! They should be lucky we are in a corrupt country, if not... angry

For those hungry yahoo boys who are ready to attack me for this post, be reminded that nothing you say would get to me. I already made my point, but since you are pained you can as well ...

Which stupid corrupt country ?? Even in USA if you kill you are still granted bail ! Don’t just talk like a retard !
Re: Zlatan Mocks Those Who Wished For Naira Marley To Be Jailed by Bizibi(m): 7:49am On May 31, 2019
dante0147:

Which stupid corrupt country ?? Even in USA if you kill you are still granted bail ! Don’t just talk like a retard !
hehehehehehehe....on a murder charge?
Re: Zlatan Mocks Those Who Wished For Naira Marley To Be Jailed by JoshZionist: 9:46am On May 31, 2019
bosco9:

Nah

I think we are in a corrupt country that is why he can be arrested for speaking freely

Haba, do you even read at all? He was arrested for speaking, he was arrested in connection with internet fraud, he was found guilty just so you know and that is why he's paying 2M as bail, so mechionu if you know nothing about the laws of the land
Re: Zlatan Mocks Those Who Wished For Naira Marley To Be Jailed by bosco9: 10:09am On May 31, 2019
JoshZionist:

Haba, do you even read at all? He was arrested for speaking, he was arrested in connection with internet fraud, he was found guilty just so you know and that is why he's paying 2M as bail, so mechionu if you know nothing about the laws of the land

No I don't read sir

I don't even know how to read sir

Why wasn't he arrested when he sang japa, issal goal, jogor etc

You be real mugu
Re: Zlatan Mocks Those Who Wished For Naira Marley To Be Jailed by essay123(m): 12:39pm On May 31, 2019
bosco9:

No I don't read sir

I don't even know how to read sir

Why wasn't he arrested when he sang japa, issal goal, jogor etc

You be real mugu
He was arrested because of a video he did on Instagram asking us to pray for yahoo boys.
The fact that we now glorify crime publicly shows that Nigeria is finished.
We youths have lost our morals, yes the country is not doing well, but we are making it worse.
I was ashamed of Naira Marley when I watched him speak on Instagram.

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Mocks Those Who Wished For Naira Marley To Be Jailed by dante0147: 4:18pm On May 31, 2019
Bizibi:
hehehehehehehe....on a murder charge?

Yes on a murder charge bail conditions might be very strong up to $3 million bail bond so it would be difficult for them to get jail
Re: Zlatan Mocks Those Who Wished For Naira Marley To Be Jailed by booksrite(f): 1:59am On Jun 29, 2019
I don scam u before ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tee-Y Mix And Ivie Ogbonmwan Wedding Pictures / Jaiden Oluwatobi Adenibuya's Spiderman Themed Birthday Party (Photo) / Illbliss And Wife Welcome Second Child, Rapper Shares A Heart-Touching Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.