Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Zlatan Mocks Those Who Wished For Naira Marley To Be Jailed - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zlatan Mocks Those Who Wished For Naira Marley To Be Jailed (34243 Views)

"Staying Broke Is Also Vanity" - Bobrisky. He Mocks Those Insulting Him Before / Tonto Dikeh Mocks Those Saying No Man Will Marry Her Again / World Cup: Daddy Freeze Mocks Those Who Prayed For Nigeria To Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zlatan Mocks Those Who Wished For Naira Marley To Be Jailed by NigeriaBam: 5:19pm On May 30, 2019
Ok
Re: Zlatan Mocks Those Who Wished For Naira Marley To Be Jailed by OTayobami(m): 5:20pm On May 30, 2019
missimelda01:
Oh please! They should be lucky we are in a corrupted country, if not... angry

Ode nie! Wasn't he arrested in London like 23 times and set free does it mean UK is a corrupt country?
Mumu!

3 Likes

Re: Zlatan Mocks Those Who Wished For Naira Marley To Be Jailed by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 30, 2019
missimelda01:

Or what. Sister did you go to school at all? Court granted him bail what else were you expecting? You wanted them to hang him because they saw cc on his computer?
Re: Zlatan Mocks Those Who Wished For Naira Marley To Be Jailed by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 30, 2019
missimelda01:
If them offer you their prick now you no go suck?
I prefer Yahoo boys to some of you girls

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Mocks Those Who Wished For Naira Marley To Be Jailed by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 30, 2019
sleek82:
Uneducated lots....bail is not freedom, it means you can go about your daily routine under a strict term of the bail, there will still be trial. That is the main thing this idiot should be concerned about!

You are trying to sound wise. But you are extremely stupid at the same time. So after the bail they can still send him to jail. Use your common sense.

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Mocks Those Who Wished For Naira Marley To Be Jailed by christa001(m): 5:24pm On May 30, 2019
https://hitsongz.com/court-grants-naira-marley-bail/

The Federal High Court in Ikoyi has granted Nigerian Musician Azeez Fashola (popularly known as Naira Marley) bail.

Justice Nicholas Oweibo, who presided over the bail hearing on Thursday afternoon, granted the singer bail in the sum of two million naira and two sureties.

This was after he listened to the arguments of the defence and prosecution counsel.

At the resumed bail application, the singer’s counsel, Olalekan Ojo, ap
Re: Zlatan Mocks Those Who Wished For Naira Marley To Be Jailed by crowley(m): 5:24pm On May 30, 2019
sirusX:
He can pay that money...just get him a laptop
Make we hear say e nor get money. EFCC just turn naira marley to star. before tha hoe simi start to run mouth for social media, i dint know of a naira marley. now my uncle from Germany dey ask me why would they arrest a superstar like Naira Marley. how e take hear? #freeNairaMarley trending everywhere.. even my grandma don hear he song..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Mocks Those Who Wished For Naira Marley To Be Jailed by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 30, 2019
Livefreeordieha:
ahahahaha u wee nor kee pessin with laughter.. U wey paint face like da Vinci painting experiment nko? Is dat ya real face? Is dat not obtaining affection and attraction, attention by deception knowing fully well that's not ur real appearance? Isn't that fraudulent? Isn't that corruption?

Anyways na joke and u should be lucky we are in a country plagued with very and always hornnny men suffering from conjitisis of the middle limb �����

Nor vex ooo

No mind the mumu
Re: Zlatan Mocks Those Who Wished For Naira Marley To Be Jailed by OgogoroFreak(m): 5:25pm On May 30, 2019
Inu Hotmail (HOT MALE) mo fine gan I'm not a Yahoo boy but you can contact me at Nairamarley@yahoo.com
Re: Zlatan Mocks Those Who Wished For Naira Marley To Be Jailed by bosco9: 5:26pm On May 30, 2019
sleek82:
really? So he was charged to court for speaking freely not because he had incriminating things on his laptop? SMH

What incriminating things ? if really the things found on him are incriminating, then he should be in jail and not released on bail

The fact that he was released shows he was arrested because for speaking his mind publicly
Re: Zlatan Mocks Those Who Wished For Naira Marley To Be Jailed by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 30, 2019
sleek82:
Uneducated lots....bail is not freedom, it means you can go about your daily routine under a strict term of the bail, there will still be trial. That is the main thing this idiot should be concerned about!
You are the uneducated one if you can't see that bail in Nigeria means natural death of case

2 Likes

Re: Zlatan Mocks Those Who Wished For Naira Marley To Be Jailed by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:32pm On May 30, 2019
Wisdomval67:

No mind the mumu
issokay.. Let's drop it here before they abandon subject matter now and call us fraud sympathisers.. They will no longer talk of the stupidity that was displayed that initiated the convo..

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Mocks Those Who Wished For Naira Marley To Be Jailed by bosco9: 5:32pm On May 30, 2019
abtomat:
Then you don’t know anything, Eminem sang some lyrics about the president...He was later visited by the FBI to know if he is a threat to Mr President

How many times has the FBI visited the likes of Rick Ross, birdman and others for always saying they make their money from coke ?

Singing about guns, claiming they don't take their money to the bank, they keep their money at home, they have money making machine at home ?

2 Likes

Re: Zlatan Mocks Those Who Wished For Naira Marley To Be Jailed by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 30, 2019
someone should tell him; they might be lucky but next time it might be tough for them....

To steal money from a hard working human no be achievement!
Re: Zlatan Mocks Those Who Wished For Naira Marley To Be Jailed by Diesel1(m): 5:33pm On May 30, 2019
missimelda01:
Oh please! They should be lucky we are in a corrupt country, if not... angry
They would’ve been doing good business if you’re not in corrupt country
Re: Zlatan Mocks Those Who Wished For Naira Marley To Be Jailed by bosco9: 5:34pm On May 30, 2019
hollah123:
Get the fact into your thick skull, he was arrested because he was reported for Shady dealings n incriminating evidences were found on his laptop.

I think you are the one with no skull at all

How do you put up someones picture on the internet without proper investigation and call him a fraudster ?
Re: Zlatan Mocks Those Who Wished For Naira Marley To Be Jailed by olamy7(m): 5:35pm On May 30, 2019
LesbianBoy:
If you have any doubts that Nigeria is a joke, just go and watch the clips of Nairamarley coming out of the court after they granted him bail today. The idiot did the fela signature pose and youths were hailing him. I couldn't believe it. shocked I didn't even know whether to laugh or cry! embarassed

Nigeria will NEVER be great. Trust me!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
lol...abeg, where I fit watch am ?

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Mocks Those Who Wished For Naira Marley To Be Jailed by Sonnobax15(m): 5:36pm On May 30, 2019
Livefreeordieha:
ahahahaha u wee nor kee pessin with laughter.. U wey paint face like da Vinci painting experiment nko? Is dat ya real face? Is dat not obtaining affection and attraction, attention by deception knowing fully well that's not ur real appearance? Isn't that fraudulent? Isn't that corruption?

Anyways na joke and u should be lucky we are in a country plagued with very and always hornnny men suffering from conjitisis of the middle limb �����

Nor vex ooo
chai!...see finishinq of the hiqhext order!
Re: Zlatan Mocks Those Who Wished For Naira Marley To Be Jailed by BlackPanther101(m): 5:39pm On May 30, 2019
LesbianBoy:
If you have any doubts that Nigeria is a joke, just go and watch the clips of Nairamarley coming out of the court after they granted him bail today. The idiot did the fela signature pose and youths were hailing him. I couldn't believe it. shocked I didn't even know whether to laugh or cry! embarassed

Nigeria will NEVER be great. Trust me!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
i'm i mad to trust you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Mocks Those Who Wished For Naira Marley To Be Jailed by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:40pm On May 30, 2019
Sonnobax15:
chai!...see finishinq of the hiqhext order!
that was not my intention... But u could see sense in the nonsense ����
Re: Zlatan Mocks Those Who Wished For Naira Marley To Be Jailed by missimelda01(f): 5:40pm On May 30, 2019
Please remind them, I don't have time to start responding to these pointless mentions. See them supporting a person who defrauds people, I don't even know what this world is turning into. Rubbish!
hollah123:
Get the fact into your thick skull, he was arrested because he was reported for Shady dealings n incriminating evidences were found on his laptop.

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Mocks Those Who Wished For Naira Marley To Be Jailed by Carlyboi(m): 5:41pm On May 30, 2019
missimelda01:
Oh please! They should be lucky we are in a corrupt country, if not... angry
would be nice todo more than business with you babe but nothing illicit tho �
Re: Zlatan Mocks Those Who Wished For Naira Marley To Be Jailed by Bizibi(m): 5:41pm On May 30, 2019
Mk93:

You are the uneducated one if you can't see that bail in Nigeria means natural death of case
that bail is a trap,naira Marley will exhaust all the money he got from his illicit trade.if the court have not acquitted one of all charges,ehhh you go spend,spend and spend.

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Mocks Those Who Wished For Naira Marley To Be Jailed by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 30, 2019
Enugupikin:
dirty Afonjas doing their dirty things

Are you mad ??

angry
Re: Zlatan Mocks Those Who Wished For Naira Marley To Be Jailed by missimelda01(f): 5:43pm On May 30, 2019
So people who do legal businesses in this country have two heads abi.. awon lazy Nigeria youths undecided
Diesel1:
They would’ve been doing good business if you’re not in corrupt country
Re: Zlatan Mocks Those Who Wished For Naira Marley To Be Jailed by Junkie1: 5:44pm On May 30, 2019
OF COURSE YOU NOW HAVE MOUTH TO TALK CONTINUE
Re: Zlatan Mocks Those Who Wished For Naira Marley To Be Jailed by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 30, 2019
Bizibi:
that bail is a trap,naira Marley will exhaust all the money he got from his illicit trade.if the court have not acquitted one of all charges,ehhh you go spend,spend and spend.
no be naija we dea?
Re: Zlatan Mocks Those Who Wished For Naira Marley To Be Jailed by YoungG12(m): 5:44pm On May 30, 2019
Some can eat but they have no food Awon kan lon je but they cannot eat Ofe shishe Ofe gbele gbowo Oni KO dream big olon soro kolo Wan ni o come online Oni data ti tan Won ni KO gbebo akeregbe tun to To ba soro wani ika odo gba Omo eru bawo lose fe doba Wa pe oo wa pe nbe Ise owo temi ole jenbe Fan belt original Ofe ja Wa KO ogbon Toba ja Wa pe oo wa pe nbe Ise owo temi ole jenbe Fan belt original Ofe ja Wa KO ogbon Toba ja Moti ji moti come online Bleep haterz ;P ;P
Re: Zlatan Mocks Those Who Wished For Naira Marley To Be Jailed by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 5:45pm On May 30, 2019
solmusdesigns:
grin

No be Naija again? Envious Hypocrite Sad news loving Bunch....

Some idiots were even wishing he faced firing squad, get castrated or get hanged for collecting money from a pervert white man who loves nude picture of an imaginary white model, while thinking of africans as monkey... ironicaly the monkeys are the ones fighting each other cos of envy for the pervert white guys who see their women as shiit bucket.

Bellow is the chart of the Real Cybercriminals hacking Billions of Dollars, Manipulating Countries Elections and Stock Data... stealing and mining information to exploit weaker nations.

i am sure every finacial data found on nairamarley were sold to him by american and russian hackers..... yet blacks are the criminals

Continue posting your charts, truth remains the world is scared of your country regardless of what the stupid charts say. A rich thief has more respect than a poor thief. That is the way of the world. Your country is a third fućking world country, don't add to your woes.

2 Likes

Re: Zlatan Mocks Those Who Wished For Naira Marley To Be Jailed by Diesel1(m): 5:47pm On May 30, 2019
missimelda01:
So people who do legal businesses in this country have two heads abi.. awon lazy Nigeria youths undecided
How many of them are jobless? Okpo
Re: Zlatan Mocks Those Who Wished For Naira Marley To Be Jailed by Bizibi(m): 5:47pm On May 30, 2019
Mk93:

no be naija we dea?
pray say you nor go enter court wahala,you go beg in the end.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jaiden Oluwatobi Adenibuya's Spiderman Themed Birthday Party (Photo) / Illbliss And Wife Welcome Second Child, Rapper Shares A Heart-Touching Story / Tonto Dikeh: "Churchill Squatted In My House After We Married"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.