Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,932 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

Zlatan Mocks Those Who Wished For Naira Marley To Be Jailed - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zlatan Mocks Those Who Wished For Naira Marley To Be Jailed (34237 Views)

"Staying Broke Is Also Vanity" - Bobrisky. He Mocks Those Insulting Him Before / Tonto Dikeh Mocks Those Saying No Man Will Marry Her Again / World Cup: Daddy Freeze Mocks Those Who Prayed For Nigeria To Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zlatan Mocks Those Who Wished For Naira Marley To Be Jailed by solmusdesigns: 5:48pm On May 30, 2019
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

Continue posting your charts, truth remains the world is scared of your country regardless of what the stupid charts say. A rich thief has more respect than a poor thief. That is the way of the world. Your country is a third fućking world country, don't add to your woes.

they fear us more of terrorism and banditory. that is life threatening.... show me where you have commented to condemn killings in north, rather than fruad in south... show us cos only monafiq act shady

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Mocks Those Who Wished For Naira Marley To Be Jailed by Bizibi(m): 5:49pm On May 30, 2019
missimelda01:
Please remind them, I don't have time to start responding to these pointless mentions. See them supporting a person who defrauds people, I don't even know what this world is turning into. Rubbish!
don't be surprised, they are here too.....

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Mocks Those Who Wished For Naira Marley To Be Jailed by missimelda01(f): 5:50pm On May 30, 2019
Continue giving yourself reasons to do evil.. I'm not here to exchange words with you, I already made my point sir.
Diesel1:
How many of them are jobless? Okpo

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Mocks Those Who Wished For Naira Marley To Be Jailed by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 5:52pm On May 30, 2019
solmusdesigns:

they fear us more of terrorism and banditory. that is life threatening.... show me where you have commented to condemn killings in north, rather than fruad in south... show us cos only monafiq act shady
Scamming and kidnapping and terrorism are all evil. I am surprised you are turning it into a North South issue. SMH. Tribalism, the bane of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Zlatan Mocks Those Who Wished For Naira Marley To Be Jailed by solmusdesigns: 5:54pm On May 30, 2019
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

Scamming and kidnapping and terrorism are all evil. I am surprised you are turning it into a North South issue. SMH. Tribalism, the bane of Nigeria.

asked you to show me or screenshot just a post you wrote about what northern youth are doing in terms of terrorism , banditory almajiri and all fatal vices of the north.... Allah hate monafiq..., please show us?

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Mocks Those Who Wished For Naira Marley To Be Jailed by sirusX(m): 5:56pm On May 30, 2019
crowley:

Make we hear say e nor get money. EFCC just turn naira marley to star. before tha hoe simi start to run mouth for social media, i dint know of a naira marley. now my uncle from Germany dey ask me why would they arrest a superstar like Naira Marley. how e take hear? #freeNairaMarley trending everywhere.. even my grandma don hear he song..

Bad publicity is also good for business.... especially when controlled

Like it or not ....his name can't be erased easily from the minds of everyone cz of what he went through

2 Likes

Re: Zlatan Mocks Those Who Wished For Naira Marley To Be Jailed by othniel1234: 5:57pm On May 30, 2019
Haters shut up idiot
Re: Zlatan Mocks Those Who Wished For Naira Marley To Be Jailed by PapaAdanna: 5:57pm On May 30, 2019
This junkie shouldn't rejoice yet...

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Mocks Those Who Wished For Naira Marley To Be Jailed by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 30, 2019
missimelda01:
Continue giving yourself reasons to do evil.. I'm not here to exchange words with you, I already made my point sir.

Honestly sister. So dey should go and kill him or bury him or disown him? You all are acting like the court are actually one his side. Nigeria court have no friend. He has gone thru a lot already. No one is perfect even you too. So just shshsh if you have nothing good to say. If he was your brother you won’t be saying this shit. We can’t teach the judge, or the court what to do. I believe they gave him the right judgement for his crime, court don’t show forgive.Okay.
Re: Zlatan Mocks Those Who Wished For Naira Marley To Be Jailed by abtomat(m): 5:59pm On May 30, 2019
With the example that I just gave, I just want us to stop portraying this western countries/developed countries as if they are all perfect but that still doesn’t mean what efcc did was right
bosco9:

How many times has the FBI visited the likes of Rick Ross, birdman and others for always saying they make their money from coke ?

Singing about guns, claiming they don't take their money to the bank, they keep their money at home, they have money making machine at home ?
Re: Zlatan Mocks Those Who Wished For Naira Marley To Be Jailed by Gforce2019: 6:01pm On May 30, 2019
missimelda01:
Oh please! They should be lucky we are in a corrupt country, if not... angry

Sharap! Eediot all those wey dey maul you around , can we probe their source of income.

God go expose you and your "charger" boiz. ( I know you understand)
Re: Zlatan Mocks Those Who Wished For Naira Marley To Be Jailed by Diesel1(m): 6:03pm On May 30, 2019
missimelda01:
Funny! Virgin Mary, He That is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.” till the end of time shaa make we see who go enter heaven
Re: Zlatan Mocks Those Who Wished For Naira Marley To Be Jailed by katniss(f): 6:23pm On May 30, 2019
I don't get it though, all these free Naira Marley people. So if he's actually guilty of a crime, he shouldn't be prosecuted because he's Naira Marley? Or what?

2 Likes

Re: Zlatan Mocks Those Who Wished For Naira Marley To Be Jailed by Papertrail11(m): 6:26pm On May 30, 2019
One of the vuln that the Nigerian Judicial system.has with corrupt politicians is that a politican can inflate project collect kickback outside of the country and if such cases gets hearing in the court the politican can say hey i probably didnt negotiaite the project well ( a project of 10m whereas shit got signed for 17m)

There is not many laws that criminalises mismangement of funds as a politicians

But in the case of fraudsters it may be hard to escape cos when you cant prove your proof of wealth

Collect money under false pretence

Collect money under a name different from yours

advance free fraud

You cant dribble that in the court so much

So either way you look at it Nairmarley is bleeped cos when the courts start with him he they weaken him

Plus th judge handling his case is a no nonsene one

His reputation is going to tank big time, yes he may be possible for the moment but that woulf have its negative side

N

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Mocks Those Who Wished For Naira Marley To Be Jailed by sleek82(m): 6:31pm On May 30, 2019
Wisdomval67:

You are trying to sound wise. But you are extremely stupid at the same time. So after the bail they can still send him to jail. Use your common sense.
I don't think I abused you when laying out the facts here, but I will school you on what you obviously don't understand....after someone is charged to court, a bail hearing is set to know if the person is at flight risk or can be bailed till he/she is tried and that is what just happened to him....he is bailed because he is said to have met the conditions for bail not because he is innocent but instead of you to learn more, you chose to attack whoever would have made you learn a little thing. It is sad

3 Likes

Re: Zlatan Mocks Those Who Wished For Naira Marley To Be Jailed by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 6:34pm On May 30, 2019
solmusdesigns:

asked you to show me or screenshot just a post you wrote about what northern youth are doing in terms of terrorism , banditory almajiri and all fatal vices of the north.... Allah hate monafiq..., please show us?
Oh! 419 is the business of southern Nigeria shay? I no know. EFCC is out for you! Una no go sleep, Nigeria go better!

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Mocks Those Who Wished For Naira Marley To Be Jailed by sleek82(m): 6:34pm On May 30, 2019
Mk93:

You are the uneducated one if you can't see that bail in Nigeria means natural death of case
because it happens in nigeria doesn't make it right in the legal system. I simply explained what bail means after someone has been charged to court. Don't mix education with a failed legal system, they are two different things

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Mocks Those Who Wished For Naira Marley To Be Jailed by sleek82(m): 6:37pm On May 30, 2019
bosco9:

What incriminating things ? if really the things found on him are incriminating, then he should be in jail and not released on bail

The fact that he was released shows he was arrested because for speaking his mind publicly
you don't send someone to jail without a presiding Judge's verdict....that is why he was charged to court, he is bailed pending trial
Re: Zlatan Mocks Those Who Wished For Naira Marley To Be Jailed by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 30, 2019
sleek82:
I don't think I abused you when laying out the facts here, but I will school you on what you obviously don't understand....after someone is charged to court, a bail hearing is set to know if the person is at flight risk or can be bailed till he/she is tried and that is what just happened to him....he is bailed because he is said to have met the conditions for bail not because he is innocent but instead of you to learn more, you chose to attack whoever would have made you learn a little thing. It is sad

I’m very sorry for abusing you. But this is Nigeria after the bail nothing else would happen. Believe me just sit and watch. All those one you are saying na story.
Re: Zlatan Mocks Those Who Wished For Naira Marley To Be Jailed by igetdata: 6:43pm On May 30, 2019
LesbianBoy:
If you have any doubts that Nigeria is a joke, just go and watch the clips of Nairamarley coming out of the court after they granted him bail today. The idiot did the fela signature pose and youths were hailing him. I couldn't believe it. shocked I didn't even know whether to laugh or cry! embarassed

Nigeria will NEVER be great. Trust me!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

No be lie my brother,
I was shocked today. This country has no hope as it is. I really had high hopes, believing we could get better but no, we don't want to get better.
It is just sick
Re: Zlatan Mocks Those Who Wished For Naira Marley To Be Jailed by sleek82(m): 6:45pm On May 30, 2019
Wisdomval67:

I’m very sorry for abusing you. But this is Nigeria after the bail nothing else would happen. Believe me just sit and watch. All those one you are saying na story.
ofcourse it is possible nothing will happen as his defense lawyer would still have to prove his innocence in court....don't forget the guy is still innocent until proven guilty. Right now, he is still an innocent man until a court finds him guilty and a verdict is reached. Moreso, because it happens like that in Nigeria doesn't make it right, it only shows a failed legal system
Re: Zlatan Mocks Those Who Wished For Naira Marley To Be Jailed by bosco9: 6:53pm On May 30, 2019
sleek82:
you don't send someone to jail without a presiding Judge's verdict....that is why he was charged to court, he is bailed pending trial

Don't worry someday your rights will be violated!!!!
Re: Zlatan Mocks Those Who Wished For Naira Marley To Be Jailed by solmusdesigns: 6:59pm On May 30, 2019
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

Oh! 419 is the business of southern Nigeria shay? I no know. EFCC is out for you! Una no go sleep, Nigeria go better!

Typical hypocrite herdsmen from northern terrorist capital and poverty capital.... abeg swerve of my mention.... misplaced priority of a disgraceful region to reasonable islamic progressive nation. Even efcc was brain work of obj... weting una fit achieve? Apart from violence
Re: Zlatan Mocks Those Who Wished For Naira Marley To Be Jailed by Craigslists: 7:01pm On May 30, 2019
Who be that Okpo wey just dey rant for this thread sef??

Don’t be surprised to know say the money wey that olosho dey claim say she take dey do business fit be money wey come from either yahoo or her olosho business.

Hypocrite!
Re: Zlatan Mocks Those Who Wished For Naira Marley To Be Jailed by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 7:05pm On May 30, 2019
solmusdesigns:

Typical hypocrite herdsmen from northern terrorist capital and poverty capital.... abeg swerve of my mention.

You are a fraudster and each time they remind you you bring stupid charts that were drawn in your cubicle to defend yourself and make you feel good about yourself by telling yourself that there are more scammers in U.S. than Nigeria. Your country is a third world country, that is a bad enough curse, don't make things worse for naija with Yahoo Yahoo.
Re: Zlatan Mocks Those Who Wished For Naira Marley To Be Jailed by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 30, 2019
sleek82:
because it happens in nigeria doesn't make it right in the legal system. I simply explained what bail means after someone has been charged to court. Don't mix education with a failed legal system, they are two different things
you should have explained it using Nigeria as a case study as the bail was granted in Nigeria
Re: Zlatan Mocks Those Who Wished For Naira Marley To Be Jailed by mixta140: 7:28pm On May 30, 2019
bosco9:

Nah

I think we are in a corrupt country that is why he can be arrested for speaking freely
Naso developed contries citizens dey talk ?
Re: Zlatan Mocks Those Who Wished For Naira Marley To Be Jailed by mixta140: 7:30pm On May 30, 2019
larry90500:
Corrupted indeed! angry

Dedicated to all Marlains, I'm not a Yahoo boy, but I feel his vibe kiss kiss kiss
Nawa ooo, dedicating but not a yahoo,
Re: Zlatan Mocks Those Who Wished For Naira Marley To Be Jailed by bosco9: 7:30pm On May 30, 2019
mixta140:

Naso developed contries citizens dey talk ?

Oga over develop citizen, how dem take dey talk ?
Re: Zlatan Mocks Those Who Wished For Naira Marley To Be Jailed by mixta140: 7:30pm On May 30, 2019
MufasaRebirth:

Yen yen yen

Tell efcc to start the corruption fight from the top
But staying below is good
Re: Zlatan Mocks Those Who Wished For Naira Marley To Be Jailed by mixta140: 7:37pm On May 30, 2019
KingLennon:
Politicians take our money outside the country; Yahoo boys bring the money back. Do the maths sha cheesy

See me see trouble. Am I a yahoo boy? I just like the nigga sha
Mumu, why not scam the politicians if really they smart. Yahoo boy carry money enter country Mumu talk, the ones you people bring no waste una dey waste am, Mumu people with Mumu sense. Their brain won't open to make legit money , but destroy people's lives, even with charm. We know where una dey end Sha , na still broke cus you ain't helping humanity

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2face Daughter Freestyles Her Dad's Song With Mum Annie [pics And Video] / Tonto Dikeh: "Churchill Squatted In My House After We Married" / Davido Celebrates Jennifer Rowland, The Chef Chi, Chioma Sister's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.