Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Abuse Of Love, A Call For Adequate Attention - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Abuse Of Love, A Call For Adequate Attention (254 Views)

As A Lady, You Can Prove That You Love A Guy In The Following Ways / Women, How Do You Feel When You Love A Man But Can't Tell Him? / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abuse Of Love, A Call For Adequate Attention by blessingchinny(f): 7:59pm On May 30, 2019
From a "radio station".

And I quote "my boyfriend loves me, but he sometimes acts bossy on me, doesn't trust me, and threatens to hit me anytime I complain about his attitude. What should I do?

Really?
Is that suppose to be a joke? My problem is not even with the hittings and threat. But with the first paragraph. What is the correlation of love with threats and abuse? Am still wondering if love have some element of ethanol? if not. Why do some people get intoxicated whenever they claimed to be in love. Why do some people suddenly loose their sense of reasoning whenever they are in a relationship. This is why even if you counsel them till eternity, they will still be shouting love Upandan

At your work place, (where your source of livelihood depends. imagine your boss being too authoritative, orders you around, always speaks to you in a rude manner., and threatens to sack you at any slightest provocation, you will conclude he doesn't like nor care about you right? Yet you chose not to leave.

Then why would another fellow who has nothing to do with your daily source of living still does the same yet you claim he loves you ?

Why would you be stuck with something that doesn't put food on your table, something derives away your joy yet you refuse to let go?

I know there are a lot of people like this who are still wallowing in ignorance for fear of being alone. I just want to let you know you deserve better.

No matter what he gives or does for you that you attest to love, it does not worth it. It still doesn't indicate love.

It shows he ain't doing that for love but probably as an exchange for sex.
Where is the joy?
After providing, he hits you
Rain abuses and you and still rubs it on your face indirectly telling you. "you don't deserve this treatment or favour he does for you.
Someone who loves you wouldn't just care about you or provide for you, but they would be happy they did. To them, you deserve to be treated with so much affection. They won't rub it on your face.

Please stop abusing this word "love".it has suffered enough.for more relationship tips visit my website @www.loveonet.com
Re: Abuse Of Love, A Call For Adequate Attention by dingbang(m): 8:03pm On May 30, 2019
Maybe he gives her proper sex. She is just intoxicated with it.

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Sings He Loves You Deeply / Relationship Quotes / Friday Hookup!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.