Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,461 members, 7,812,410 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

Nwayiawkaetiti's Trap Has Caught A Fish And She Has Deactivated. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nwayiawkaetiti's Trap Has Caught A Fish And She Has Deactivated. (1240 Views)

I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me / What's The Weirdest Or Naughtiest Thing You've Caught A Lady Do / Ken Bramor And Princess, A Fish Seller Are In Love. Buys Her A Car (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nwayiawkaetiti's Trap Has Caught A Fish And She Has Deactivated. by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 30, 2019
Whether de fish she caught dey small or big no matter dis time.
Re: Nwayiawkaetiti's Trap Has Caught A Fish And She Has Deactivated. by Planet3xi: 10:26pm On May 30, 2019
DukeofNZ:
Whether de fish she caught dey small or big no matter dis time.

Kunle here. Dockor How far, Na wetin do etiti
Re: Nwayiawkaetiti's Trap Has Caught A Fish And She Has Deactivated. by anthonyuncle(m): 10:26pm On May 30, 2019
explain
Re: Nwayiawkaetiti's Trap Has Caught A Fish And She Has Deactivated. by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 30, 2019
Planet3xi:

Kunle here. Dockor How far, Na wetin do etiti

ma bloda, de gal don get good paying mugu. i hapi foram sha.

dis one u take new moniker na wetin do ur old one?
Re: Nwayiawkaetiti's Trap Has Caught A Fish And She Has Deactivated. by Planet3xi: 10:38pm On May 30, 2019
DukeofNZ:

ma bloda, de gal don get good paying mugu. i hapi foram sha.

dis one u take new moniker na wetin do ur old one?

I find mods trouble as trouble maker wey me be, dem cum lap me six weeks ban

Guy, how you dey kow these private issues. You add detective to your dokita line of profesion?
Re: Nwayiawkaetiti's Trap Has Caught A Fish And She Has Deactivated. by QueenSekxy(f): 10:51pm On May 30, 2019
Guys on this forum trolled that lady so hard.
Re: Nwayiawkaetiti's Trap Has Caught A Fish And She Has Deactivated. by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:53pm On May 30, 2019
Is a shame ,

Op i heard she caught a potbelly fish of gwagwalada street ,who is 78yrs of age
Re: Nwayiawkaetiti's Trap Has Caught A Fish And She Has Deactivated. by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:54pm On May 30, 2019
QueenSekxy:
Guys on this forum trolled that lady so hard.
She lacks sense at her age

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nwayiawkaetiti's Trap Has Caught A Fish And She Has Deactivated. by Nobody: 9:22am On Jun 01, 2019
Good luck to her.
Re: Nwayiawkaetiti's Trap Has Caught A Fish And She Has Deactivated. by monthz: 9:36am On Jun 01, 2019
And i liked her, hope this is a joke.
Re: Nwayiawkaetiti's Trap Has Caught A Fish And She Has Deactivated. by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 01, 2019
u guys bullied her so much dat made her to deactivate . that thread i saw 3 or 4 guys attacking her for a comment she made was just too uncalled for .thats why sometimes i no dey blame girls like biacan,preshy and amatarasha acting combatative in here.na d way some guys dey troll girls for here make some ladies dey act combatative in order to defend demselves

2 Likes

Re: Nwayiawkaetiti's Trap Has Caught A Fish And She Has Deactivated. by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:21pm On Jun 01, 2019
I no understand
Re: Nwayiawkaetiti's Trap Has Caught A Fish And She Has Deactivated. by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jun 01, 2019
I want to believe there is more to it, because if she didn't deactivate when she had issues with that kidult... Why now?

No one should deactivate for these elements that have zero relevance outside this section.

Elements with nothing going on for themselves.

Abi you think say man wey get work, would come online and start trolling girls into deactivation?

Mtcheew. Nonsense and ingredients.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nwayiawkaetiti's Trap Has Caught A Fish And She Has Deactivated. by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:47pm On Jun 01, 2019
AntiBrutus:
I want to believe there is more to it, because if she didn't deactivate when she had issues with that kidult... Why now?

No one should deactivate for these elements that have zero relevance outside his section.

Abi you think say man wey get work, would come online and start trolling girls into deactivation?

I wonder ooooo... Why now?
Just little banter..
Abeg if you have her contact, tell her to come back biko.
Re: Nwayiawkaetiti's Trap Has Caught A Fish And She Has Deactivated. by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:48pm On Jun 01, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
She lacks sense at her age

How??
Re: Nwayiawkaetiti's Trap Has Caught A Fish And She Has Deactivated. by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 01, 2019
AntiBrutus:

No one should deactivate for these elements that have zero relevance outside this section.

You are right, some of them are jobless, sometimes when I want to keep typing away, I would just realize time is up, I gat to go work. It doesn't seem that way for most of them .
Re: Nwayiawkaetiti's Trap Has Caught A Fish And She Has Deactivated. by hammerFC: 7:28pm On Jun 01, 2019
lefulefu:
u guys bullied her so much dat made her to deactivate . that thread i saw 3 or 4 guys attacking her for a comment she made was just too uncalled for .thats why sometimes i no dey blame girls like biacan,preshy and amatarasha acting combatative in here.na d way some guys dey troll girls for here make some ladies dey act combatative in order to defend demselves

dem get luck say, i no dey around.

hungry boyz will always want to break their target first by putting dem down with negativity and negative words,(best ignored) whilst players, play positive vibs.

they must have been stalking her on the forum before pouncing on her like hungry wolves.
Re: Nwayiawkaetiti's Trap Has Caught A Fish And She Has Deactivated. by ednut1(m): 7:37pm On Jun 01, 2019
That was her third account. I knew her as adamoucha something. So no biggie
Re: Nwayiawkaetiti's Trap Has Caught A Fish And She Has Deactivated. by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 01, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Gbam
Re: Nwayiawkaetiti's Trap Has Caught A Fish And She Has Deactivated. by hammerFC: 7:49pm On Jun 01, 2019
AntiBrutus:

she deactivated it becos nairaland became boring and instead of fun, hungry and desperate boyz decided to use psychology thinking it will get them anywhere.

nobody e pain pass the idiot that was trolling her. i mean, he complained that she deactiactivated after his troll.

the bastard was talking about pussy, as if he has even seen one live. bloody fool!

and wen i get him on this site, the mods cannot save him.

i mean, u go to speak to a girl and she deactivate, shows just how crap a person, u are.
Re: Nwayiawkaetiti's Trap Has Caught A Fish And She Has Deactivated. by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 01, 2019
hammerFC:

dem get luck say, i no dey around.

hungry boyz will always want to break their target first by putting dem down with negativity and negative words,(best ignored) whilst players, play positive vibs.

they must have been stalking her on the forum before pouncing on her like hungry wolves.

she dey quite popular here and reading her posts its like many guys here dey send her pms and she dey giv some face and dey ignore some and its like dat no go down well with such guys hence d bullying tactics
Re: Nwayiawkaetiti's Trap Has Caught A Fish And She Has Deactivated. by hammerFC: 7:59pm On Jun 01, 2019
lefulefu:
she dey quite popular here and reading her posts its like many guys here dey send her pms and she dey giv some face and dey ignore some and its like dat no go down well with such guys hence d bullying tactics

lollz! i know dem.

The sand sand crew.

if e no reach us, na sand go enter the garri. las, las! grin
Re: Nwayiawkaetiti's Trap Has Caught A Fish And She Has Deactivated. by hammerFC: 8:01pm On Jun 01, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
NwanyiAwkaetiti, with all your forming and how strong u claim to be, just small troll from me, u don vex delete your account. Next time, Select who you battle with wisely. My moniker should have told you more about me. Stuupid Hoe.
Expecting to see ur new moniker and we continue from there. grin grin grin grin grin

see am, the sand, sand... kingpin! ode!

2 Likes

Re: Nwayiawkaetiti's Trap Has Caught A Fish And She Has Deactivated. by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 01, 2019
grin
hammerFC:

lollz! i know dem.

The sand sand crew.

grin
hammerFC:

lollz! i know dem.

The sand sand crew.

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Whit No Brian / Why You Should Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls. / Nigerian DJ And His Fiancee Rocks Military Camouflage In Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.