Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,259 members, 7,829,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Why You Should Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Should Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls. (1251 Views)

Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls / Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls / Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Should Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls. by BobiNick(m): 4:16pm On Aug 21, 2019
STOP DATING MENTALLY BROKE GIRLS

I know many girls and ladies gonna be angry with this post but try learn more about it .
Men!!!!!!!!

Guys, how do some of you even cope with dating a mentally broke girl?I know some still don't understand what I mean by Mentally Broke Girls.
I mean:
1. A girl who doesn't have transport fare to see someone who she claims she loves every damn time.
2. A lady who can't get you a birthday or a Valentine's day gift, but expects you to bring down the world for her during hers.
3. Someone who can't comfortably call you on phone for 5mins. Always flashing and
complaining she doesn't have airtime even when you know you just sent her airtime.
You will still be the one to call her and ask her whether she has seen the Card.
4a. I mean how do you guys cope dating a lady who thinks relationship is an occupation;
where she is supposed to be paid and taken care of?
4b. Even if it's an occupation, what services is she actually offering to be privileged to receive such benefits?
4c. Or is she a ghost worker?
( NOTE: sex is not a benefit ONLY to men )
How do some guys manage to date such ladies?
Am not saying this because am working but it's what I see in most ladies.
5. No wonder suicide and depression victims are mostly men.
6. See guy, don't ever date a mentally broke girl no matter how gorgeous you think she is. They are serious liabilities.
7. Rather date a lady who adds something beneficial to your life. Things like emotional intelligence; financial intelligence; spiritual
intelligence and other intelligence.
8. Date someone who's capable of calming the storm within your soul ( an average man has enough storms ); and not someone who
adds stress to your life.
9. Forget that yehn yehn talk, don't tolerate any woman's brokenness or stupidity just
because of her physical beauty.
10. There are actually a lot of extremely gorgeous and beautiful ladies with common sense.
11. So don't ever think of settling for less brother.
One thing I've realized about all these broke girls is not that they don't actually have money...
12. Most of them do; but it's just that they're mentally broke, which is way way worse than not having money.
I know many girls and ladies gonna be angry with this post, they won't like or comment in it .
But
Ladies please don't be mentally broke.
Even when you have a little,try to support your guy sometimes.
Guys please don't date mentally broke girls
i hope you understand what mentality broke means ?? I know some lady's will insult me... ,but it's just here on online because you can't come to the barracks and beat me.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls. by Kingosytex(m): 4:19pm On Aug 21, 2019
I don't have any business with materially, financially, spiritually and mentally broke girls. Love is not a sort of parasitic relationship that is meant to favour only the girls, it is a two-way process.

No be only girls like already made. Me too like already made cheesycheesycheesy Heaven will not fall if girls start taking guys out and spending heavily on them. What is good for the goose is good for the gander.

5 Likes

Re: Why You Should Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls. by Ernerstdavid55(m): 5:28pm On Aug 21, 2019
Good
Re: Why You Should Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls. by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 21, 2019
100% correct but some guys encourage it.
there are some nairalanders that encourage RUNZ work of girls
Re: Why You Should Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls. by carter009(m): 5:45pm On Aug 21, 2019
BITTER TRUTH, I know most ladies will not like this post, please guys take note.
BobiNick:

I know many girls and ladies gonna be angry with this post but try learn more about it .
Men!!!!!!!!

Guys, how do some of you even cope with dating a mentally broke girl?I know some still don't understand what I mean by Mentally Broke Girls.
I mean:
1. A girl who doesn't have transport fare to see someone who she claims she loves every damn time.
2. A lady who can't get you a birthday or a Valentine's day gift, but expects you to bring down the world for her during hers.
3. Someone who can't comfortably call you on phone for 5mins. Always flashing and
complaining she doesn't have airtime even when you know you just sent her airtime.
You will still be the one to call her and ask her whether she has seen the Card.
4a. I mean how do you guys cope dating a lady who thinks relationship is an occupation;
4b. Even if it's an occupation, what services is she actually offering to be privileged to receive such benefits?
6. See guy, don't ever date a mentally broke girl no matter how gorgeous you think she is. They are serious liabilities.
7. Rather date a lady who adds something beneficial to your life. Things like emotional intelligence; financial intelligence; spiritual
8. Date someone who's capable of calming the storm within your soul ( an average man has enough storms ); and not someone who
9. Forget that yehn yehn talk, don't tolerate any woman's brokenness or stupidity just
10. There are actually a lot of extremely gorgeous and beautiful ladies with common sense.
One thing I've realized about all these broke girls is not that they don't actually have money...
12. Most of them do; but it's just that they're mentally broke, which is way way worse than not having money.
I know many girls and ladies gonna be angry with this post, they won't like or comment in it .
But
i hope you understand what mentality broke means ?? I know some lady's will insult me... ,but it's just here on online because you can't come to the barracks and beat me.
Re: Why You Should Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls. by gerizzim: 6:09pm On Aug 21, 2019
BobiNick:

Men!!!!!!!!

I mean:
But

Bros dt ur nos9 enh dey crack my ribs. grin

Op say forget dia yehn yehn talk. ; D
Nairaland members dey relief stress Tru lafter
Re: Why You Should Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls. by AstroG: 6:11pm On Aug 21, 2019
Ma Niqqa grin grin

Kingosytex:
I don't have any business with materially, financially, spiritually and mentally broke girls. Love is not a sort of parasitic relationship that is meant to favour only the girls, it is a two-way process.

No be only girls like already made. Me too like already made cheesycheesycheesy Heaven will not fall if girls start taking guys out and spending heavily on them. What is good for the goose is good for the gander.

Re: Why You Should Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls. by Kingosytex(m): 6:14pm On Aug 21, 2019
AstroG:
Ma Niqqa grin grin

cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Why You Should Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls. by BobiNick(m): 11:40am On Aug 22, 2019
Kingosytex:

lol
Re: Why You Should Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls. by froze6(m): 1:36pm On Aug 22, 2019
o God,i love this post mehn
Re: Why You Should Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls. by ImaIma1(f): 2:02pm On Aug 22, 2019
That kind of girl is not just mentally broke but also broke physically and probably even spiritually broke. A lady should be able to pull her own weight no matter how small.
Re: Why You Should Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls. by BobiNick(m): 2:11pm On Aug 22, 2019
ImaIma1:
That kind of girl is not just mentally broke but also broke physically and probably even spiritually broke. A lady should be able to pull her own weight no matter how small.

This comment coming from a lady, I am impressed.
Re: Why You Should Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls. by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 22, 2019
When Nigerian young girls are 80% prostitutes and 16% gold diggers, only 4% are good to settle down with. I'm not sure I will be able to find a wife. Now I have to deal with this list.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls. by Zinny25(f): 5:43pm On Aug 22, 2019
It's well ooo

Biko fellow Nigerian girls,we have been bashed and lashed a lot by these nairaland guys... Biko let's take this as a challenge and prove them wrong, I'm tired of seeing this type of topic here.
Re: Why You Should Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls. by Apination(m): 5:46pm On Aug 22, 2019
According to Riley(Boondocks) "No matter what its, if I'm paying, then she's a hoe" undecided
Re: Why You Should Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls. by MrCuteking(m): 5:52pm On Aug 22, 2019
On point op. My mum once told me how she used to carry food to her boyfriend who later became my dad.

That was in the 60's. Tell a lady this and her response will be like.

Re: Why You Should Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls. by luvyaself95(m): 6:19pm On Aug 22, 2019
Once had ex like that if not am a sharp guy she would wreck me like some guys...
Re: Why You Should Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls. by DonDaniDee(m): 7:23pm On Aug 22, 2019
I can categorically state that there are very good girls in Nigeria that are not mentally poor. I remember my ex and I respected her for that.
Throughout our three years of dating never for one day bought or sent her recharge card but when we are not together she calls me every possible opportunity she has. I don't think I have ever heard her say babes my credit is low I will call you back. As for money, she is from a very wealthy home although she doesn't even brag about it. She hard uses make ups and she hardly does expensive hairs even when she has the money. She was the only I could say baby please I really need some money to do a business and she say how much do you need. N500k is all I need and within few minutes I get an alert. When I pull the business through and make my cool cash I give her 700k to keep for me but that is the tactics I used to pay her money back because she never liked so accept she borrowed me money but as a guy one has to use his head. Another thing about her is in spite her rich upbringing, she is a super chef in the kitchen. She hardly allow us eat outside when she is around. Except maybe we just want to go hang out and take something like isi ewu or pepper soup which she doesn't do in the house or Mabe we just want something like chicken and chips, burger or shawama.

When I see a lot of guys complaining on this forum that Nigerian girls are this and that, it baffles me because I wonder how many girls they have met and why all the girls they keep meeting are not good girls to them.
I might have used the word Ex girlfriend in my post and people might wonder why she is my ex if she was that good. These things do happen. She was the only daughter of a very wealthy business man from the east and I am from the South. We had this understanding that her parents were never going to allow her get married to an outsider because he wants her to get married to one of his loyal boys he must have trained in his line of business and trusted the person to still be a part of the family to continue being part of the business empire. Ofcouse that was something her dad wouldn't want to entrust with a total stranger from the South. We never broke up per say but we pathed ways when she had to go overseas for her masters degree. Since then we kind of stopped communicating and had that understanding to move on. Even if we happen to cross paths somewhere again and we are both married, it will be a thing of joy for both of us to introduce our partners to each other and just let go of the past without any hard feelings.

It was a beautiful relationship with no lots of memories to last forever and also one that can still make us greet each other well without any hard feelings.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

This Is What You Will Meet Taking A Late Night Walk In Nairobi (18+) / It Is A Sin To Moan During Sex / SMASH OR PASS? Yvonne Jegede Shows Some Skin As She Rocks See-through Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.