Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Oyo LG Dissolution: Makinde Behaving Like Military Dictator, Says APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyo LG Dissolution: Makinde Behaving Like Military Dictator, Says APC (31008 Views)

Oyo LG Chairmen Defy Makinde, Resume With Heavy Security Backing / Shittu Is A Serial Betrayal And Dictator Says Oyo APC / Oyo LG Election: NSCDC Officer Shoots Teenage Girl Dead In Ibadan (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyo LG Dissolution: Makinde Behaving Like Military Dictator, Says APC by MarvayBlog: 12:22am On May 31, 2019
enemyofprogress:
fayemi didn't did anything

Yes I can see he didn't did anything.
Re: Oyo LG Dissolution: Makinde Behaving Like Military Dictator, Says APC by enemyofprogress: 12:27am On May 31, 2019
MarvayBlog:

Yes I can see he didn't did anything.
no let's tell ourselves the truth now, did he did anything?as far as i know,he didn't did anything
Re: Oyo LG Dissolution: Makinde Behaving Like Military Dictator, Says APC by Godsson1(m): 12:34am On May 31, 2019
On this subject matter and based on Constitution, if those Chairman are dully elected by the electorate @their various Local Governments, his actions are wrong and unconditional, because they are voted into power like him, if they are in Supervisory positions then it has some justifications, but done in haste.
If those Council Boss are elected they have a good case against the governor, in which they can claim good damages.
Remember Local Government is also a tier of Government like his State and Constitutionally they are not under his Control like an organ in his government.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo LG Dissolution: Makinde Behaving Like Military Dictator, Says APC by Bakerdav: 12:36am On May 31, 2019
He dey pain you ,we r not in era of apc no more, no more consituted authority

1 Like

Re: Oyo LG Dissolution: Makinde Behaving Like Military Dictator, Says APC by frankyychiji(f): 12:39am On May 31, 2019
Debaiz:
I believe this guy is setting himself up for failure.

In a Nigeria with no proper data for an outsider coming into the government house, anyone rushing to make decisions usually don’t have much to offer.

By the time he sees the real governance(that is different from what he perceives from outside) he will realize that most of the decisions he took in a rush were rash and actually unproductive and counter productive in some cases.

Oyo state for a fact is one of the most complex(if not the most complex) states to govern in the country.

To make the matter worse, his first move is a political move(to settle the power blocks that got him there) rather than people oriented move. Of what importance is this move(legal or illegal) to the people of Oyo state. ZERO.

If you’re quoting to say rubbish I have two things for you cos I can see a slowpoke already displaying his low mental capacity down there.

1. Make sure you’re Oyo indigene staying in Oyo state

2. Even if 1 above applies to you, I don’t open my mentions cos I don’t care.
Bla bla bla bla...so the governor should be afraid of you and your evil party now right? You idiots should try any rubbish and be reminded who's in charge.

2 Likes

Re: Oyo LG Dissolution: Makinde Behaving Like Military Dictator, Says APC by gbefun40(m): 12:42am On May 31, 2019
So what do Apc expect? This is new era we can't be govern the way people don't like let him do things his way bike and why are they even ranting
Re: Oyo LG Dissolution: Makinde Behaving Like Military Dictator, Says APC by solmusdesigns: 12:42am On May 31, 2019
frankyychiji:
Bla bla bla bla...so the governor should be afraid of you and your evil party now right? You idiots should try any rubbish and be reminded who's in charge.

Charge of allocation or charge of Secuirity? ... you people would push him like others you have pushed out of relevance abi
Re: Oyo LG Dissolution: Makinde Behaving Like Military Dictator, Says APC by frankyychiji(f): 12:44am On May 31, 2019
solmusdesigns:
cool

APC opposition are rugged and dogged fighters except he can fight back like wike he is better off avoiding confrontation.

Oyo state Account is already live on APC/EFCC monitor ....

Going to abuja for monthly Federal Allocation, or Paris club refund, he would start understanding who calls the federal shots.

You are a coward, otherwise you would have known that the new governor has a dossier of APC's corruption while in office on his table and as such, the past administration is at his Mercy

Have you wondered why your efcc has never gone after Wike for his stint as a federal minister? Do you think it's because he has immunity as governor?
Re: Oyo LG Dissolution: Makinde Behaving Like Military Dictator, Says APC by NSK4U(m): 12:45am On May 31, 2019
enemyofprogress:
yes now, did he did it?
love ya style of English
U must b Oxford product?

1 Like

Re: Oyo LG Dissolution: Makinde Behaving Like Military Dictator, Says APC by frankyychiji(f): 12:47am On May 31, 2019
solmusdesigns:

Charge of allocation or charge of Secuirity? ... you people would push him like others you have pushed out of relevance abi
Quit fooling around boy! The new man has your APC by the balls and only you and your evil power drunk gang online will goad them to their early extinction.
Re: Oyo LG Dissolution: Makinde Behaving Like Military Dictator, Says APC by solmusdesigns: 12:49am On May 31, 2019
frankyychiji:
You are a coward, otherwise you would have known that the new governor has a dossier of APC's corruption while in office on his table and as such, the past administration is at his Merry.

Have you wondered why your efcc has never gone after Wike for his stint as a federal minister? Do you think it's because he has immunity as governor?

Immuinity as a governor answers that for the next for years same way gaduje.would.flex... since APC controls EFCC and alpha beta handles tax consulting.. Incoming Governor can only bark like wike and not bite.

I laugh.seeing your type push pdp politicians to disaster... screaming coward at reasonable people with foresight, while you match blindly to political destruction. You think makinde has the kind of rivers igr at his disposal like wike? He would soon know whatsup
Re: Oyo LG Dissolution: Makinde Behaving Like Military Dictator, Says APC by solmusdesigns: 12:52am On May 31, 2019
frankyychiji:
Quit fooling around boy! The new man has your APC by the balls and only you and your evil power drunk gang online will goad them to their early extinction.

Frankyy stop been narrow minded and see the bigger picture. Buhari and APC has the whip to fustrate any stupid PDP governor and this next level gon be brutal
Re: Oyo LG Dissolution: Makinde Behaving Like Military Dictator, Says APC by frankyychiji(f): 12:53am On May 31, 2019
solmusdesigns:

Immuinity as a governor answers that for the next for years same way gaduje.would.flex... since APC controls EFCC and alpha beta handles tax consulting.. Incoming Governor can only bark like wike and not bite.

I laugh.seeing your type push pdp politicians to disaster... screaming coward at reasonable people with foresight, while you match blindly to political destruction. You think makinde has the kind of rivers igr at his disposal like wike? He would soon know whatsup

Truly a coward you are! Didn't makinde beat your candidate and his gang of international thieves blue black at the polls? Except there's a clause in the contract that makes it irrevocable, tinubu the tax collector would soon be kicked out of Oyo state.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo LG Dissolution: Makinde Behaving Like Military Dictator, Says APC by NSK4U(m): 12:54am On May 31, 2019
dats a nice move by Engineer Seyi

no one will eat his cake in APC and still want to eat another in PDP at the same time, let them go and rest with constituted authority, let PDP and all the good people of Oyo State have some fresh air.

2 Likes

Re: Oyo LG Dissolution: Makinde Behaving Like Military Dictator, Says APC by solmusdesigns: 12:56am On May 31, 2019
frankyychiji:
Truly a coward you are! Didn't makinde beat your candidate and his gang of international thieves blue black at the polls? Except there's a clause in the contract that makes it irrevocable, tinubu the tax collector would soon be kicked out of Oyo state.

I like seeing flattened chest been beaten.. throwing words like cowards and all... what befell wike with sars and army.is a child play.to sifia pain coming for any Dunce pdp governor that wants to ruffle feathers
Re: Oyo LG Dissolution: Makinde Behaving Like Military Dictator, Says APC by gr8minds: 12:57am On May 31, 2019
If what he did is unconstitutional,they can take him to court
Re: Oyo LG Dissolution: Makinde Behaving Like Military Dictator, Says APC by seangy4konji: 12:58am On May 31, 2019
coming from apc that has ruined nigeria as a whole...

2 Likes

Re: Oyo LG Dissolution: Makinde Behaving Like Military Dictator, Says APC by frankyychiji(f): 12:58am On May 31, 2019
solmusdesigns:

Frankyy stop been narrow minded and see the bigger picture. Buhari and APC has the whip to fustrate any stupid PDP governor and this next level gon be brutal
There's no brutality anywhere! PDP ti take over!

APC is on its way to natural death. Who among the current leaders do you think can be a rallying point after the lifeless Sudanese leaves? Tell me who? Their mission was to return power to the north and that's been achieved. Tinubu goes back to been Lord of the west while the others go back to the original party PDP.

As for you, just be at alert, wherever your masters direct you, there shall you go.

1 Like

Re: Oyo LG Dissolution: Makinde Behaving Like Military Dictator, Says APC by Blue3k(m): 1:03am On May 31, 2019
Lol I see why LG autonomy is not being approved. Clowns is both parties dont care.

2 Likes

Re: Oyo LG Dissolution: Makinde Behaving Like Military Dictator, Says APC by SarkinYarki: 1:03am On May 31, 2019
Makinde doesn't want to make the mistake GEJ made by feeding APC and see where that got GEJ

7 Likes

Re: Oyo LG Dissolution: Makinde Behaving Like Military Dictator, Says APC by frankyychiji(f): 1:04am On May 31, 2019
solmusdesigns:

I like seeing flattened chest been beaten.. throwing words like cowards and all... what befell wike with sars and army.is a child play.to sifia pain coming for any Dunce pdp governor that wants to ruffle feathers
You are just going to get yourself killed for nothing like the numerous thugs killed like chickens during the last election even though some were serving fed law makers.

You are a coward, that's why your only plans for a credible opposition is by causing violence, you will just die and nothing will happen!!!
Re: Oyo LG Dissolution: Makinde Behaving Like Military Dictator, Says APC by solmusdesigns: 1:06am On May 31, 2019
frankyychiji:
There's no brutality anywhere! PDP ti take over!

APC is on its way to natural death. Who among the current leaders do you think can be a rallying point after the lifeless Sudanese leaves? Tell me who? Their mission was to return power to the north and that's been achieved. Tinubu goes back to been Lord of the west while the others go back to the original party PDP.

As for you, just be at alert, wherever your masters direct you, there shall you go.

grin grin you no sabi politics one kobo.... but may Allah(God) spare your beautiful soul far ahead of 2023 so as to learn politics of alliance as opose regional ss/se politics
Re: Oyo LG Dissolution: Makinde Behaving Like Military Dictator, Says APC by solmusdesigns: 1:07am On May 31, 2019
frankyychiji:
You are just going to get yourself killed for nothing like the numerous thugs killed like chickens during the last election even though some were serving fed law makers.

You are a coward, that's why your only plans for a credible opposition is by causing violence, you will just die and nothing will happen!!!

Na una body go tell una till una gbe.body
Re: Oyo LG Dissolution: Makinde Behaving Like Military Dictator, Says APC by frankyychiji(f): 1:07am On May 31, 2019
SarkinYarki:
Makinde doesn't want to make the mistake GEJ made by feeding APC and see where that got GEJ
One idiot is here beating his dry chest about how they will use EFCC and SARS to frustrate the man, but I quickly reminded him that the new man has a dossier of APC's misrule on his table!

1 Like

Re: Oyo LG Dissolution: Makinde Behaving Like Military Dictator, Says APC by frankyychiji(f): 1:08am On May 31, 2019
solmusdesigns:

Na una body go tell una till una gbe.body
Stewpid and APC! Bring it on you evil mofo!

1 Like

Re: Oyo LG Dissolution: Makinde Behaving Like Military Dictator, Says APC by solmusdesigns: 1:10am On May 31, 2019
frankyychiji:
Stewpid and APC! Bring it on you evil mofo!

My love its already on.... and you are about to get burnt by APC heat... please.dont wail ooo, you drew the first blood
Re: Oyo LG Dissolution: Makinde Behaving Like Military Dictator, Says APC by frankyychiji(f): 1:10am On May 31, 2019
solmusdesigns:

grin grin you no sabi politics one kobo.... but may Allah(God) spare your beautiful soul far ahead of 2023 so as to learn politics of alliance as opose regional ss/se politics
Why are you opening your dirty teeth? I'm not here joke with you or your likes.

What I told you obviously chilled you to the marrow. By 2022, only tinubu and oshiomole would be left in APC.

1 Like

Re: Oyo LG Dissolution: Makinde Behaving Like Military Dictator, Says APC by havilah050: 1:11am On May 31, 2019
Debaiz:
I believe this guy is setting himself up for failure.

In a Nigeria with no proper data for an outsider coming into the government house, anyone rushing to make decisions usually don’t have much to offer.

By the time he sees the real governance(that is different from what he perceives from outside) he will realize that most of the decisions he took in a rush were rash and actually unproductive and counter productive in some cases.
Oyo state for a fact is one of the most complex(if not the most complex) states to govern in the country.

To make the matter worse, his first move is a political move(to settle the power blocks that got him there) rather than people oriented move. Of what importance is this move(legal or illegal) to the people of Oyo state. ZERO.

If you’re quoting to say rubbish I have two things for you cos I can see a slowpoke already displaying his low mental capacity down there.

1. Make sure you’re Oyo indigene staying in Oyo state

2. Even if 1 above applies to you, I don’t open my mentions cos I don’t care.
Na demdem grin grin
Re: Oyo LG Dissolution: Makinde Behaving Like Military Dictator, Says APC by solmusdesigns: 1:13am On May 31, 2019
frankyychiji:
Why are you opening your dirty teeth? I'm not here joke with you or your likes.

What I told you obviously chilled you to the marrow. By 2022, only tinubu and oshiomole would be left in APC.

grin

Mastubating with tinubu again.... cant una dummy leave him out of all your wailing... anyways no to much talk.. APC is about action... you go choke on your idiotic dumb dossier without efcc..

Re: Oyo LG Dissolution: Makinde Behaving Like Military Dictator, Says APC by blackslayer: 1:14am On May 31, 2019
enemyofprogress:
fayemi didn't did anything

damnnnnnn niqqqaaaa.........see your life?
Re: Oyo LG Dissolution: Makinde Behaving Like Military Dictator, Says APC by Alejoas(m): 1:17am On May 31, 2019
Party of saints!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan, Buhari In Private Meeting In Abuja / Kayode Ogundamisi Responds To Attacks Over Leaked Audio From Sen Saraki / Pictures From Funeral Prayers For Abike Dabiri-Erewa's Mother, Sadiat Abeke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.