Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,427 members, 7,822,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Oyo LG Dissolution: Makinde Behaving Like Military Dictator, Says APC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyo LG Dissolution: Makinde Behaving Like Military Dictator, Says APC (31027 Views)

Oyo LG Chairmen Defy Makinde, Resume With Heavy Security Backing / Shittu Is A Serial Betrayal And Dictator Says Oyo APC / Oyo LG Election: NSCDC Officer Shoots Teenage Girl Dead In Ibadan (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyo LG Dissolution: Makinde Behaving Like Military Dictator, Says APC by DonDraper66: 8:31am On May 31, 2019
enemyofprogress:
fayemi didn't did anything
This your gramma fit abort pregnant... didn't did anything- onukwu
Re: Oyo LG Dissolution: Makinde Behaving Like Military Dictator, Says APC by victor8269: 8:46am On May 31, 2019
Power sweet joh. Enjoy ur autocratic 8yrs, make APC see as e dey sweet
Re: Oyo LG Dissolution: Makinde Behaving Like Military Dictator, Says APC by Nobody: 8:46am On May 31, 2019
Debaiz:
I believe this guy is setting himself up for failure.

In a Nigeria with no proper data for an outsider coming into the government house, anyone rushing to make decisions usually don’t have much to offer.

By the time he sees the real governance(that is different from what he perceives from outside) he will realize that most of the decisions he took in a rush were rash and actually unproductive and counter productive in some cases.

Oyo state for a fact is one of the most complex(if not the most complex) states to govern in the country.

To make the matter worse, his first move is a political move(to settle the power blocks that got him there) rather than people oriented move. Of what importance is this move(legal or illegal) to the people of Oyo state. ZERO.

If you’re quoting to say rubbish I have two things for you cos I can see a slowpoke already displaying his low mental capacity down there.

1. Make sure you’re Oyo indigene staying in Oyo state

2. Even if 1 above applies to you, I don’t open my mentions cos I don’t care.

OMO IBADAN ni mi and I reside in IBADAN, Oluyole LG.
my brother, the truth is GSM is very right to dissolve the Lg chairmen and their supers, AJIKOBI had made plans to pay chairmen and supers 5m and 3m respectively on or before Tuesday but unfortunately the same ajimobi traveled to Umrah. I have a stupid family brother that is a super and has been expecting the money, they were all sworn in last week Wednesday to make officially , also for them to be paid the money without any queries from incoming government(this should have been done 4 years ago). not that I was told, I was there when AJImoBI's aide said they wanted to spend all the money finish. do u now think gsm didn't have insider since he has been declared winner?

the second thing is, if the money is being disbursed, their won't be money for GSM to spend for his administration, he will have to start generating his own.. that my brother has been sick and staying indoor since he heard the news, person wey don dey do Shankara for us before, he don plan how to spend the money, hence, this Egbon no even finish secondary school oooo, . though some had been paid before Tuesday but most hasn't been paid .

1 Like

Re: Oyo LG Dissolution: Makinde Behaving Like Military Dictator, Says APC by IkalaiyeLOTO: 8:52am On May 31, 2019
lomprico:

He didn't did it? cheesy

He didn't did anything! grin
Re: Oyo LG Dissolution: Makinde Behaving Like Military Dictator, Says APC by Gucciboss: 8:56am On May 31, 2019
enemyofprogress:
fayemi didn't did anything
Jahsu!!!
Re: Oyo LG Dissolution: Makinde Behaving Like Military Dictator, Says APC by Caseless: 9:05am On May 31, 2019
richardoz:
Funny people, as if their party also followed that supposed rule of law while they were in power. Nobody pitches his tent next to his arch enemy it doesn't happen anywhere. Good move by GSM to nullify a sham entity camouflaging as LGA
sycophants everywhere. Una don even give am acronym sef. No be only gsm, na mtn mast.
Re: Oyo LG Dissolution: Makinde Behaving Like Military Dictator, Says APC by remirez07(m): 9:07am On May 31, 2019
What didnt he did to you befored? Grammar missed destination.
Re: Oyo LG Dissolution: Makinde Behaving Like Military Dictator, Says APC by Rolings: 9:31am On May 31, 2019
yesloaded:

I don't know why people keep mentioning Ladoja, the fact remains that Baba Ladoja contributed nothing to success of Seyi Makinde. I've lived many years in Oyo state & followed her politics since early 90s

even seyi makinde wont say this about Ladoja, in case you dont know Ladoja was the first person he visited immediately he won, what does that mean? if he had not formed an alliance with Ladoja, he wont have won, Ladoja did same for Ajimobi just to spite Akala and thereafter fell out with him just as he will fall out with Seyi makinde
Re: Oyo LG Dissolution: Makinde Behaving Like Military Dictator, Says APC by Rolings: 9:37am On May 31, 2019
funmike83:

You shoud not say wat you dont know, how do you expect someone to make promises when he doesn't even know how much is left in the govt account orhowmuchdebt ajiribi is owing. We know him as ore mekunu because he has been doing it even before he became a governor. Why is it dificult for buhari to implement the 300,000 minimum wage in d first place, and u want the newly elected to jump at it when there are pending issues that needs to be resolved asap
Sometimes I wonder why some pple are like you ,we're praying for a better and new Nigeria and you're here wishing someone who just assumed office badluck. Point a finger at someone,the remaining 4 points bck at you. You are indirectly praying for yourself not to succeed. Who God blesses no man can curse. Seyi will make Oyo proud

Seyi was elected to govern and improve peoples live, if he is not up to the task, why then did you vote for him? thats the confusion im talking about, Oyo electorates are just confused and they will use that confusion to destroy this government.....except you want to tell us you will complain about past government and not do anything for 4 years........ you people voted out of hatred NOT because seyi makinde will perform better, so theh hatred is what will eat you all inside out for 4 years......im pointing the bad single finger at seyi while the rest four good fingers are pointed at myself, so no qualms about pointing a finger at him
se o ti gbo
Iranu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo LG Dissolution: Makinde Behaving Like Military Dictator, Says APC by selab: 9:41am On May 31, 2019
[i]“This development is a very bad signal, very bad signal for good people, with this administration, we are in for problems, real problems in the state, “he said.

We reject this above statement in Oyo State in Jesus name.

This tenure will do us good.
Re: Oyo LG Dissolution: Makinde Behaving Like Military Dictator, Says APC by Ayajmaster01: 9:53am On May 31, 2019
MarvayBlog:

As Fayemi didn't did anything, are you happy with your English now. When you fail in school now you will pose with sniper on facebook as if it's the fault of the government.

Lol, how will he did it when he didn't did anything. Common English they can't construct and they will come here on nairaland and be talking shit. Just don't mind the idiot jare, let him continue with his "didn't did"
Re: Oyo LG Dissolution: Makinde Behaving Like Military Dictator, Says APC by yesloaded: 10:36am On May 31, 2019
Rolings:

even seyi makinde wont say this about Ladoja, in case you dont know Ladoja was the first person he visited immediately he won, what does that mean? if he had not formed an alliance with Ladoja, he wont have won, Ladoja did same for Ajimobi just to spite Akala and thereafter fell out with him just as he will fall out with Seyi makinde
Same way he visited Siaka

Or you are not aware Akala was on ground during his inauguration

grin
Re: Oyo LG Dissolution: Makinde Behaving Like Military Dictator, Says APC by Stoicbaba(m): 10:40am On May 31, 2019
solmusdesigns:
cool

APC opposition are rugged and dogged fighters except he can fight back like wike he is better off avoiding confrontation.

Oyo state Account is already live on APC/EFCC monitor ....

Going to abuja for monthly Federal Allocation, or Paris club refund, he would start understanding who calls the federal shots.

Mindsets like these is the lack of foreseeable hope that made a lot of us run out of the country...I mean, RUN, literally...
Re: Oyo LG Dissolution: Makinde Behaving Like Military Dictator, Says APC by solmusdesigns: 10:57am On May 31, 2019
Stoicbaba:

Mindsets like these is the lack of foreseeable hope that made a lot of us run out of the country...I mean, RUN, literally...

Just tell us you ran because you couldn't make it in Nigeria, leave my comments or mindset out of it... i have stayed in not one or two countries outside Nigeria and every reasonable country plays politics where Opposition and Ruling party checkmate each others excesses through petition to graft agencies.. So perhaps if you want to bad mouth nigeria, for been a peckham or deira dweller pick comments of people with.your similar colonial slavish white worshiping mentality
Re: Oyo LG Dissolution: Makinde Behaving Like Military Dictator, Says APC by Rolings: 11:05am On May 31, 2019
yesloaded:

Same way he visited Siaka

Or you are not aware Akala was on ground during his inauguration

grin

he should have visited siaka first before Ladoja now, the first person you visit after winning is your Godfather, and he did...... he only visited siaka after visiting Ladoja, Olubadan, Bode george, Obasanjo.......all these hawks are waiting to feast on Oyo state treasury........time will tell....... i later got to know the reason Ladoja was absent and it was a sober situation that warranted it (29th may coincided with the date his son died 5 years ago, may he rest in peace) but that doesnt mean theres no crack, they will fall apart eventually because Ladoja will want to play godfather which makinde will resist.
Re: Oyo LG Dissolution: Makinde Behaving Like Military Dictator, Says APC by richardoz(m): 4:27pm On May 31, 2019
Rolings:

Who did this to you? are you so daft? Calling LGAs sham entity ,your ignorance is nauseating ......your gloating will soon end, theres no way Seyi will perform 100% so get ready to be disappointed because government is not a joke and your GSM has started on a joking note,
Are you a nitwit to think the former governor did the right thing by allowing election when his term was about to end? Put yourself in the new governor shoes before you start crying foul. I'm calling them sham in reference to how Ajimobi brought them in. Gloating you say, I laugh in Ijebu. You will soon recover it's not easy to be in opposition. lollz
Re: Oyo LG Dissolution: Makinde Behaving Like Military Dictator, Says APC by olajizz01(m): 6:50pm On May 31, 2019
israelmao:

You have issues with assimilation and you're too hasty in hurling invective.I still stand firm by my word that the degree of impunity being perpetrated by APC-led government is farflung from what was witnessed in PDP era.The vestiges of killings,thuggery in last general elections in Kano,Kaduna,Zamfara,Akwa Ibom,Imo,and other states are still looming large and visible.Are you aware how Buhari flouted some court orders?Never in the history of Nigeria since the birth of democracy has any president or governor issued threat death on international observers but we were all witnesses in the last general elections.I hope you still remember "Body Bag threat"?Talking about looting,we have seen re-looting of looters' loots in massive form in this government,
You are too biased in your submission man,

The bloodiest election since the return of democracy in 99 was that of 2007,Seven (7) people were gunned down as at 5pm on election day in Osun state alone and hundreds were maimed under the supervision of PDP because I was there then,Oyinlola was caught wielding gun on election day because his boss declared the election as do or die affairs,many opposition figures were murdered before the election.

Can any govt commit atrocities and go away with it than PDP, that was why their rigging prof,Iwu and his election bandits declared election results in their office while the election was still in progress on field,16 billions dollars was spent on power without adding single mega watt by OBJ,Dasuki and his boss turned CBN to ATM in which looters will be cashing their loot and lot more atrocities numerous to mentioned.

But i still remained on my point,APC has not done half of PDP evil deeds,but hatred will never allow some to see.
Re: Oyo LG Dissolution: Makinde Behaving Like Military Dictator, Says APC by israelmao(m): 7:46pm On May 31, 2019
[quote author=olajizz01 post=78901335]You are too biased in your submission man,

The bloodiest election since the return of democracy in 99 was that of 2007,Seven (7) people were gunned down as at 5pm on election day in Osun state alone and hundreds were maimed under the supervision of PDP because I was there then,Oyinlola was caught wielding gun on election day because his boss declared the election as do or die affairs,many opposition figures were murdered before the election.

Can any govt commit atrocities and go away with it than PDP, that was why their rigging prof,Iwu and his election bandits declared election results in their office while the election was still in progress on field,16 billions dollars was spent on power without adding single mega watt by OBJ,Dasuki and his boss turned CBN to ATM in which looters will be cashing their loot and lot more atrocities numerous to mentioned.

But i still remained on my point,APC has not done half of PDP evil deeds,but hatred will never allow some to see.

What did we witness in Kano,Kastina,Zamfara and some other states in the last general elections?Kano was declared inconclusive as it was done long ago in Osun in order to pave way for massive rigging.Political thugs were sending away voters without white handkerchiefs in their hands because they knew they would not cast their votes for APC.And Ameachi launched onslaught on River state in order to forcefully delivered it to APC.In Lagos we witnessed how some Igbo voters were cowed into silence from exercising their civic duty by the same party.In 2015, Ameachi likewise was ATM of Buhari with massive state funds released for campaign.How many power stations have APC government built and how many mega watts have been added with the oscillating nature of power generation?Anyone who is not blindfolded by hypocrisy and sentiment knows that the degree of violence nationwide in APC era is unimaginable.
Re: Oyo LG Dissolution: Makinde Behaving Like Military Dictator, Says APC by Stoicbaba(m): 9:19pm On May 31, 2019
undecided like seriously, all these words for me?SMH... Sir/Ma, you don win...enjoy your winnings #walksaway
solmusdesigns:

Just tell us you ran because you couldn't make it in Nigeria, leave my comments or mindset out of it... i have stayed in not one or two countries outside Nigeria and every reasonable country plays politics where Opposition and Ruling party checkmate each others excesses through petition to graft agencies.. So perhaps if you want to bad mouth nigeria, for been a peckham or deira dweller pick comments of people with.your similar colonial slavish white worshiping mentality
Re: Oyo LG Dissolution: Makinde Behaving Like Military Dictator, Says APC by Nobody: 12:21am On Jun 01, 2019
solmusdesigns:

My love its already on.... and you are about to get burnt by APC heat... please.dont wail ooo, you drew the first blood

This one is already wailing sef grin. As e dey pain you, e dey sweet me
Re: Oyo LG Dissolution: Makinde Behaving Like Military Dictator, Says APC by WiseStarr(m): 6:08pm On Jun 01, 2019
He is yet to spend 72hrs being a Governor,and you are already fishing out his mistakes,Your Government did nothing meaningful in 8years,have you forgotten.Please don't come and disturb us with your useless stories

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Campaigns For Tinubu, Akpabio In Essien Udim, Akwa Ibom State / AfDB: Why My Detractors Are After Me – Adesina / Akintoye: Awolowo Told Me Yoruba, Igbo Must Work Together For Freedom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.