Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,450 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

How Can Someone Get Rid Of Shaving Irritations? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Can Someone Get Rid Of Shaving Irritations? (4215 Views)

What Are The Side Effects Of The Use Of Shaving Cream Or Shaving Powder? / Black Men And The Curse Of Shaving Bumps (ingrown Hairs): Help! / How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can Someone Get Rid Of Shaving Irritations? by Chiangel1(f): 5:36pm On May 05, 2007
How can one get rid of shaving irritations? Pls Naira landers help!
Re: How Can Someone Get Rid Of Shaving Irritations? by cuteass1(f): 7:57pm On May 05, 2007
By knowing the best method of shaving your body approves of . . (men those irritations are not cool at all, so uncomfortable, nothing towrite home about angry grin ) Most ladies have that problem sad

well unless there's some kind of irritation "get rid" creams, gels or paste (none that i've heard of anyway) then there's no specific answer since we're all different.

First of all, i used "razor blades" (you know the one men use for their beards), ooh lawd i felt like i was on fire, then i gave the removal cream a chance (the one you apply and then wash off after some minutes), that was hell but then i started using the shaving machine for ladies (a portable shaving machine that is battery driven, specially made for ladies). Now all irritations and unwanted rashes are history and in the past.

I'm living a whole new life lol.

But then i don't know what will work for you, Cos one man's meat is another man's poison, you just have to try your way to the best!! cheesy
Re: How Can Someone Get Rid Of Shaving Irritations? by spoilt(f): 3:36am On May 06, 2007
go for a bikini wax! your life will never be the same again.
Re: How Can Someone Get Rid Of Shaving Irritations? by ikamefa(f): 3:40am On May 06, 2007
spoilt:

go for a bikini wax! your life will never be the same again.

are you kidding me? shocked open my likkle miss kitty for a china-woman? nahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Chi angel:

How can one get rid of shaving irritations? Please Naira landers help!

i am tired jare, i shave with razors too, and the kind of itch i go through its hell, the bumps nko? yuck! embarassed, the delapilatories don't help too, and i simply hate waxing any part of my body, anybody out there with any good idea? embarassed smiley
Re: How Can Someone Get Rid Of Shaving Irritations? by spoilt(f): 3:45am On May 06, 2007
@ikamefa

waxing leaves you with less bumps and slowly reduces the hair growth till hair grows no more.
try a bikini wax. its very embarrasing to get but its no different from a visit to your obgyn. you'll never touch a razor again.

its not a china woman but a brazilian woman! grin
they'll give you a disposable paper g string to cover the essentials. grin
Re: How Can Someone Get Rid Of Shaving Irritations? by ikamefa(f): 3:50am On May 06, 2007
spoilt:

@ikamefa

waxing leaves you with less bumps and slowly reduces the hair growth till hair grows no more.
try a bikini wax. i[b]ts very embarrasing to get but its no different from a visit to your obgyn.[/b] you'll never touch a razor again.

its not a china woman but a brazilian woman! grin
they'll give you a disposable paper g string to cover the essentials. grin

i hear you!, its chinco (chinese) women who do all this waxing stuff here ,except you want to go to all this swanky spas, me i hate waxing any part of my body .at least my obgyn doctor does not pull out my hair wink
Re: How Can Someone Get Rid Of Shaving Irritations? by spoilt(f): 4:04am On May 06, 2007
ikamefa:

i.at least my obgyn doctor does not pull out my hair wink

true. laughing my butt off.
Re: How Can Someone Get Rid Of Shaving Irritations? by Chiangel1(f): 3:03am On May 10, 2007
Thanks to y'all for the comments, i'll try dem ASAP!
Re: How Can Someone Get Rid Of Shaving Irritations? by otuwe(f): 1:51pm On May 11, 2007
sweet ass pls where do they sell the shaving machine, can i get one, im having the same problems
Re: How Can Someone Get Rid Of Shaving Irritations? by cuteass1(f): 9:12pm On May 11, 2007
otuwe:

sweet ass please where do they sell the shaving machine, can i get one, im having the same problems

LOL . . not bad at all grin

I'll see if they sell them on-line undecided

If not i can buy you one and either send it to you or take it along with meonmy next trip to naija wink
Re: How Can Someone Get Rid Of Shaving Irritations? by needeeg(m): 12:49pm On May 17, 2007
Hmm cutee that will be nice of u then!
Re: How Can Someone Get Rid Of Shaving Irritations? by otuwe(f): 2:27pm On May 18, 2007
cute ass do u really mean that. i will be so grateful if u cud bring that,

thanks alot. when next will u be in naija. and how much is it sold.
kiss
lol
Re: How Can Someone Get Rid Of Shaving Irritations? by otuwe(f): 2:44pm On May 18, 2007
can someone teach me how to insert someones's quote
Re: How Can Someone Get Rid Of Shaving Irritations? by cuteass1(f): 2:29am On May 25, 2007
otuwe:

cute ass do u really mean that. i will be so grateful if u cud bring that,

thanks alot. when next will u be in naija. and how much is it sold.
kiss
lol

I won't be in naija until sometime in december, if you can't wait, i'll post it to you, but that will be sometime in August. Just keep in touch, and keep ready a functionable address. Please beware of incorrect address ooh so i don't sent the package to airprt-workers for no reason wink
The prize is 299,00.00 crowns = 4,500.00 naira but not to worry, the bill will be on me. As long as there's life cheesy

otuwe:

can someone teach me how to insert someones's quote

When you get to the reply page, just scroll down, above each person's post, above to the right, you'll see an underlined "insert posts" text. Just click on the one above the person you want to insert their post wink

Here's a pic. of the ladyshve i'm talking about wink

Re: How Can Someone Get Rid Of Shaving Irritations? by obonyunmi(f): 2:34am On May 25, 2007
dusting powder and vaseline.
Re: How Can Someone Get Rid Of Shaving Irritations? by niceuzor: 2:40am On May 25, 2007
@cute ass

how can i get one of that stuff from you?

@obo_nyunmi

you sure?
Re: How Can Someone Get Rid Of Shaving Irritations? by Oking1(m): 2:48am On May 25, 2007
otuwe:

sweet ass please where do they sell the shaving machine, can i get one, im having the same problems
cute ass am also interested o!man this razor bumps are hell. u can make a business out of dis u know. grin. seriously i really need one and the price is no problem.can u get me one?
Re: How Can Someone Get Rid Of Shaving Irritations? by Oking1(m): 2:53am On May 25, 2007
and for heavens sake what is a bikini wax.how and where is it done?
(seems like i got the "insert quote "thing wrong in my last post and did i say sweet ass ?o.wanted to say cute ass.pardon me
Re: How Can Someone Get Rid Of Shaving Irritations? by cuteass1(f): 3:53am On May 25, 2007
O king:

cute ass am also interested o!man this razor bumps are hell. u can make a business out of this u know. grin. seriously i really need one and the price is no problem.can u get me one?

Yea i can, but then i guess i have to get a men's shave Cos this one specifically says "ladyshave", but i doub't the pubic hairs of a lady and that of a man is anything different undecided

O king:

(seems like i got the "insert quote "thing wrong in my last post and did i say sweet ass ?o.wanted to say cute ass.pardon me

No probs dearie, sweet - - cute - - all the same, you're pardoned wink

niceuzor:

@cute ass

how can i get one of that stuff from you?

How do you want to get it??
Re: How Can Someone Get Rid Of Shaving Irritations? by spoilt(f): 5:51am On May 25, 2007
O king:

To perform a bikini wax, a female technician applies warm wax to a woman's pubic area, places cloth strips atop the wax, and then removes them when the wax hardens by pulling the material off the skin. Often a small thatch of hair is left above the "kini", sometimes in the shape of a heart or triangle.

Why Have a Bikini Wax?

For a woman with profuse pubic hair, a bikini wax will ensure she isn't embarrassed when showing a bikini line when wearing a thong, string bikini, or other skimpy swim suit. Also, some women and their partners believe that a hairless or nearly hairless pubic area looks and feels more erotic, and say that hair removal makes MouthAction more enjoyable.
Re: How Can Someone Get Rid Of Shaving Irritations? by Oking1(m): 6:29am On May 25, 2007
spoilt:

a hairless or nearly hairless pubic area looks and feels more erotic, and say that hair removal makes MouthAction more enjoyable.

now thats the part i wanted to hear grin
Re: How Can Someone Get Rid Of Shaving Irritations? by Oking1(m): 6:37am On May 25, 2007
cute ass.as i said i would like one. u can get one for me when coming to Nigeria and call me when u get here. can i post my phone No. so u can call me when u get here?
Re: How Can Someone Get Rid Of Shaving Irritations? by otuwe(f): 5:24pm On May 25, 2007
cute-ass:

I won't be in naija until sometime in december, if you can't wait, i'll post it to you, but that will be sometime in August. Just keep in touch, and keep ready a functionable address. Please beware of incorrect address ooh so i don't sent the package to airprt-workers for no reason wink
The prize is 299,00.00 crowns = 4,500.00 naira but not to worry, the bill will be on me. As long as there's life cheesy

When you get to the reply page, just scroll down, above each person's post, above to the right, you'll see an underlined "insert posts" text. Just click on the one above the person you want to insert their post wink

Here's a pic. of the ladyshve i'm talking about wink

thank you very much dearie i would be so grateful if you get it for me, there will definitely be life.
i would keep checking this thread till august.
thanks alot. you can send me ur email address and i will drop my address and phone number.

chao,
Re: How Can Someone Get Rid Of Shaving Irritations? by cuteass1(f): 1:47pm On May 26, 2007
otuwe:

thank you very much dearie i would be so grateful if you get it for me, there will definitely be life.
i would keep checking this thread till august.
thanks alot. you can send me your email address and i will drop my address and phone number.

chao,

Sounds like a plan and deal to me wink
Re: How Can Someone Get Rid Of Shaving Irritations? by finemocha(f): 10:15pm On May 26, 2007
first of all stop shaving. i love going to the beach and wearing midriffs. but being black with kinky hair i used to have that problem.

1. invest in nair
2. Tend skin from the weave shop, u know the ones that the chinese people own.
3. use it every day mornign and night.
4. once u have money get laser surgery.
5. might hvae to get prescribed bleacing creme, to get rid of the black heads u have now, because that thing freaking freaking works
6. once u get rid of them, please do wear tons of sexy clothes to show off ur midriff.
7. have fun
Re: How Can Someone Get Rid Of Shaving Irritations? by finemocha(f): 10:16pm On May 26, 2007
oh yes waxing is also an excellent option, though a little bit pricy and a lot more painful. but definately worth it. I wax myself, just hte bikini area.
Re: How Can Someone Get Rid Of Shaving Irritations? by cuteass1(f): 11:22pm On May 26, 2007
@ finemocha

I hope it works for her ooh becasue i used nair too, and mehn that was worse

After some days, come see "scratch", it was almost unbearable (but like i sad, we're all different with different skin-types)

I thankGod for "ladyshave" kiss
Re: How Can Someone Get Rid Of Shaving Irritations? by finemocha(f): 2:17pm On May 27, 2007
cute ass

u know i wish nair could come up with a way to not make it itch, yes the itching is a really really bad side effect. i guess waxing would be the best way to go about it. yep yep waxing definately is. but regardless she will stillneed to use the products

tend skin, or skin tight which can both be purchased at the hair beauty supply store. dont bother getting bump stopper does things dont work.
Re: How Can Someone Get Rid Of Shaving Irritations? by Oking1(m): 2:51am On Jun 01, 2007
hi everyone!!
since my last post i decided to try something different with respect to alternatives to shaving stick.well, i tried Magic Shaving powder and within a week,all the Bumps are almost gone!!!! shocked. you should see how handsome i look now wink
Re: How Can Someone Get Rid Of Shaving Irritations? by bandb1: 2:38pm On Jun 01, 2007
hi everyone!!
since my last post i decided to try something different with respect to alternatives to shaving stick.well, i tried Magic Shaving powder and within a week,all the Bumps are almost gone!!!! shocked. you should see how handsome i look now wink

plz send us pics so that we can appreciate u biko nu grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: How Can Someone Get Rid Of Shaving Irritations? by Chiangel1(f): 4:49pm On Jun 02, 2007
Thanks evri1, i tried d dusting powder n vaseline n blve me it reduced but d blck heads r just very unbeareable to look at. Wax is sooooo painful stil considering dat. Thx y'all!!!
Re: How Can Someone Get Rid Of Shaving Irritations? by Oking1(m): 3:12pm On Jun 03, 2007
b and b:

plz send us pics so that we can appreciate u biko nu grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

b and b. fine people dont paste their pics anyhow now!! cool u should know.send me uremail and i will oblige u.but only if u be fine girl o!! wink wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Revealed: Reasons The SE Have Few Corona Virus Cases / Is Zobo Really Healthy? If Yes What Are The Benefits And Your Best Recipe??!!!!! / Fibre Active Biscuits.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.