Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

How Can Someone Get Rid Of Shaving Irritations? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Can Someone Get Rid Of Shaving Irritations? (4214 Views)

What Are The Side Effects Of The Use Of Shaving Cream Or Shaving Powder? / Black Men And The Curse Of Shaving Bumps (ingrown Hairs): Help! / How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can Someone Get Rid Of Shaving Irritations? by MP007(m): 6:32pm On Jun 06, 2007
use spirit after every shave and double up ur shaving liquid, never dry with tower,
Re: How Can Someone Get Rid Of Shaving Irritations? by otuwe(f): 5:00pm On Jul 10, 2007
@ cute-ass.

hi girlfriend pls hope uve not forgotten me.

am still expecting u aiight.

when r u coming to nigeria

well take care
Re: How Can Someone Get Rid Of Shaving Irritations? by cuteass1(f): 12:48am On Jul 11, 2007
Hi love

No, i havent forgotten you, wont be coming to naija until sometime in december by the special grace of God.

But like i said, i'll send it over to you in August/September.

Please eehn, make sure you got a confirmed, secured address, would be sad if it doesnt get to its destination, have had cases like that.

Well we'll keep in touch wink

Take care!!
Re: How Can Someone Get Rid Of Shaving Irritations? by bluesky4(f): 12:56am On Jul 11, 2007
try not to shave as it makes ur hair goes more thicker and as uve noticed, u get irritations

Im not sure where ur shaving, but if it is legs, the best method is an epilator. Ys it may hurt, but u get used to it. It actually removes the hair from the roots and hair grows finer and less.

If ur using it for ur kitten then i suggest waxing, as its less iritating the shaving, and u dont get stubbles or shaving spots.

Also, remember to exfoliate to remove dead skin cells and make ur skin feeling smooth!
Re: How Can Someone Get Rid Of Shaving Irritations? by Olufidu(m): 3:42am On Jul 11, 2007
You may want to try laser shaving. It is a one time thing and I guess it is a lot tidy than bikini minini grin grin grin
Re: How Can Someone Get Rid Of Shaving Irritations? by otuwe(f): 6:23pm On Jul 12, 2007
cute-ass:

Hi love

No, i havent forgotten you, wont be coming to naija until sometime in december by the special grace of God.

But like i said, i'll send it over to you in August/September.

Please eehn, make sure you got a confirmed, secured address, would be sad if it doesnt get to its destination, have had cases like that.

Well we'll keep in touch wink

Take care!!

yeah i wud send it to ur box. dont worry i have a confirmed secured address.
check my profile for my email address and send me ur maill ad.
thanks once again

Olufidu:

You may want to try laser shaving. It is a one time thing and I guess it is a lot tidy than bikini minini grin grin grin

is the laser shaving donr here in nigeria and wats the cost
Re: How Can Someone Get Rid Of Shaving Irritations? by Zandra1(f): 5:55am On Jul 29, 2007
Olufidu:

Guys, this is just testing. Am learning how to insert quotes so pls just ignore it.
Re: How Can Someone Get Rid Of Shaving Irritations? by Zandra1(f): 5:56am On Jul 29, 2007
otuwe:

yeah i would send it to your box. don't worry i have a confirmed secured address.
check my profile for my email address and send me your maill ad.
thanks once again

is the laser shaving donr here in nigeria and wats the cost

Like I said ignore this pls.
Re: How Can Someone Get Rid Of Shaving Irritations? by denisa15: 1:46pm On Mar 24, 2020
bluesky4:
try not to shave as it makes ur hair goes more thicker and as uve noticed, u get irritations

Im not sure where ur shaving, but if it is legs, the best method is an epilator. Ys it may hurt, but u get used to it. It actually removes the hair from the roots and hair grows finer and less.

If ur using it for ur kitten then i suggest waxing, as its less iritating the shaving, and u dont get stubbles or shaving spots.

Also, remember to exfoliate to remove dead skin cells and make ur skin feeling smooth!

I also use an epilator on my intimate area plus all the rest of my body. Indeed it hurts but going to a beauty salon once every 3 weeks is really expensive. Exfoliation is definitely crucial.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Revealed: Reasons The SE Have Few Corona Virus Cases / Is Zobo Really Healthy? If Yes What Are The Benefits And Your Best Recipe??!!!!! / Fibre Active Biscuits.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.