Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

FG Takes 20% Equity In Abia Economic City, Says Ikpeazu. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Takes 20% Equity In Abia Economic City, Says Ikpeazu. (10210 Views)

Otti Appoints Okonjo-Iweala, Oteh, Sanusi As Members Of Abia Economic Council / FG Takes 40 Ekweremadu’s Properties, Secures Interim Forfeiture Order / Abia Economic City: Developments In Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Takes 20% Equity In Abia Economic City, Says Ikpeazu. by Mrjo(m): 6:58am On May 31, 2019
post=78880552:

The one wey ur papa dey pay us shey?!
U go wail tire for the next 4 years.
We have renew your 4 Years Free Wailing and Crying Subscription for you FREE OF CHARGE (F.O.C)
From May 29th 2019 to May 29th 2023.
Happy wailing Losers!
John okoronkwo, loser in every aspect (ol)!! cheesy
wink cheesy
to be honest with you, people in this forum don't see you as responsible person. Thanks goodness you know my name, did you have any?
Re: FG Takes 20% Equity In Abia Economic City, Says Ikpeazu. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:01am On May 31, 2019
Mrjo:
to be honest with you, people in this forum don't see you as responsible person. Thanks goodness you know my name, did you have any?
sure, losers, thieves,
unfortunate people in life and fraudsters can never see Buhari in a good light or responsible.
That is a god thing to Manna.
But Atiku will pe be responsible to such criminal souls.
Your pain is our happiness fraudster cheesy..
No more corrupt money to criminals.
U go wail till u faint okoronkwo cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Takes 20% Equity In Abia Economic City, Says Ikpeazu. by Mrjo(m): 7:12am On May 31, 2019
post=78880812:

sure, unfortunate people in life and fraudsters can't see manner in a good light.
Your pain is our happiness..No more corrupt money to criminals.
U go wail till u faint okoronkwo cheesy cheesy
you have succeeded in shaming yourself, look at what you turn news you are not sure of to, I live in ahia state I know what we are passing through, using this post to mock those you tags enemy is foolishness

1 Like

Re: FG Takes 20% Equity In Abia Economic City, Says Ikpeazu. by CodeTemplar: 7:20am On May 31, 2019
post=78879316:
God bless our president Muhammadu Buhari [/b]for not being partial to any state in the country even if the governors are from the opposition party.

[b]This is what good governance is all about.
We remembered how the Ota Farmer held on to Lagos state allocations for many years only because they are in the opposition party.

Once again, God bless our President Muhammadu Buhari and his AMIABLE Vice President PROF YEMI OSINBAJO as they take our country to the next level.
God bless Nigeria.
Buhari is more of a tribal man and not a party man.

1 Like

Re: FG Takes 20% Equity In Abia Economic City, Says Ikpeazu. by able20(m): 7:34am On May 31, 2019
sage:
There will NEVER be an Eyinmba Economic City put into practice by Ikpeazu and his cronies. Never. In 2023 you will still be looking for this city and it will be nowhere to be found.

How can you build a new city when you ant even repair a few kilometers of road in the current one or remove the heaps of refuse drowning Aba and Umuahia?

Its a joke. A sad one at that
Make bad Belle no kill you, always frustrated haba.
Re: FG Takes 20% Equity In Abia Economic City, Says Ikpeazu. by SoNature(m): 7:47am On May 31, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Buhari have been Fair enough to Ndigbo since 2015 till date.

Has!
Re: FG Takes 20% Equity In Abia Economic City, Says Ikpeazu. by excess4luv: 8:49am On May 31, 2019
able20:

Make bad Belle no kill you, always frustrated haba.

Dispute his claims with facts and stop insults. I know you must be from NGWA as they are the only people supporting the mess in Abia
Re: FG Takes 20% Equity In Abia Economic City, Says Ikpeazu. by wacuc0: 8:55am On May 31, 2019
I support what you are saying. If you can not manage N1000 how can you boast of managing N1b Naira project. Aba an existing city can not be made clean and beautiful, how is it possible now to start a new city and build it to a modern level. It is totally impossible. b
sage:
There will NEVER be an Eyinmba Economic City put into practice by Ikpeazu and his cronies. Never. In 2023 you will still be looking for this city and it will be nowhere to be found.

How can you build a new city when you ant even repair a few kilometers of road in the current one or remove the heaps of refuse drowning Aba and Umuahia?

1 Like

Re: FG Takes 20% Equity In Abia Economic City, Says Ikpeazu. by holocron: 9:03am On May 31, 2019
Both pro and con commenters are somewhat right in their assertions. It might be difficult for most to visualize the state govt succesfully midwifing such a city. For it to be a reality Enyimba Economic City must be strictly private sector driven by the cream of igbo intelligentsia by the Grace of God, Inshalla, amen. All hands should be on deck to support this vision. Let us eschew the pull him down syndrome and work for the common good of all.
Re: FG Takes 20% Equity In Abia Economic City, Says Ikpeazu. by holocron: 9:12am On May 31, 2019
wacuc0:
I support what you are saying. If you can not manage N1000 how can you boast of managing N1b Naira project. Aba an existing city can not be made clean and beautiful, how is it possible now to start a new city and build it to a modern level. It is totally impossible. b

All you need to do is to Believe. Some times somethings can not be repaired and you must start from a 'clean slate' so to speak. Back to the drawing board. That is the case with Aba, and even Nigeria, if we can accept it. No man is ever defeated until defeat is accepted as a reality.
Re: FG Takes 20% Equity In Abia Economic City, Says Ikpeazu. by NonsoWow: 9:26am On May 31, 2019
grin grin grin Someone who is still struggling with the pillars of one single flyover in Aba for more than 4 years wants to build an economic city! grin cheesy

Ndi abia ndonu! Kerosene emego unu alu!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Takes 20% Equity In Abia Economic City, Says Ikpeazu. by koladebrainiac(m): 9:41am On May 31, 2019
driand:
Not like I don't support developmental projects, the problem is,

Projects like this only are only executed in their dreams...
PDP Has made government not believable anymore

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Takes 20% Equity In Abia Economic City, Says Ikpeazu. by bencynthgreat: 10:06am On May 31, 2019
sage:

This is 90% a federal government project didn't u read or u read without understanding. So wetin concern heaps of refuse and bad road here.

See let me tell u d problem of Abia state is not just government alone but the inhabitants of that state who are so wonderfully dirty. It is only in Abia state a grown up man or woman will package something and be standing by d road side and when u see him u will think d person is traveling only to look back and see d person emptying that stuff in d drainage.

Only in Aba u will see people closing the drainage system with shop and building. in my opinion Abia state is where u will find the worst set of human being in d whole Igbo land. the people living in that state don't care about d state or their environment all they care about is how to make there money and nothing more. People in Aba are damn wonderfully dirty and carefree and I consider them d worst set of human. There is nothing u will tell me because I live here and I have seen things with my two eyes. The government is bad but d people are even worst. Just exchange Aba residents with that of Uyo and I bet u within few months Uyo will be as dirty as Aba.

Enyimba economic city is fully a federal government project which I strongly believe Buhari will complete so stop mentioning road and refuse on this topic it has nothing to do with it. if it is completed it is good. The more reason I hate when people don't see anything good in Buhari but I have come to like d man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Takes 20% Equity In Abia Economic City, Says Ikpeazu. by Machida(f): 10:47am On May 31, 2019
Urchman200:
If u go through what this confused idiot called governor has mentioned as achievement for 4 years u will understand that he has don nothing but renovation of schools and planting of palms for the for the last four years. After 8years of his leadership ngwa people will understand that leadership has nothing to do with were u are coming from, a good leader will touch life nomater were the person is coming from. Dr Sam mbakwe was the governor of the old imo state, and his good work cuts across imo,abia, and the new ebony. If go to abia state u will weep for the people after 20years of democracy in abia state no sign of government in the state. The people are thier own army.
. Dr Sam mbakwe, may his soul rest in peace. The best governor in the history of Eastern region. during his burial, former Gov Orji Uzor kalu have to construct a new road in his community.
Re: FG Takes 20% Equity In Abia Economic City, Says Ikpeazu. by deji17: 10:52am On May 31, 2019
Urchman200:
Godless u brother, if u are in abia state and u happened to be in the venue were this idiot is spewing this nonsense u will be forced to stone him to death, imagine an idiot building an economic city when u cannot construct 2 kilometre road.
But you just voted for this guy few months ago after collecting your own share of Kerosine? Abi the man used juju on you ni?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Takes 20% Equity In Abia Economic City, Says Ikpeazu. by Awaja(m): 11:14am On May 31, 2019
Too much rant
Re: FG Takes 20% Equity In Abia Economic City, Says Ikpeazu. by Xander85: 11:31am On May 31, 2019
sage:

Don’t mind them! They want to run 100 metres sprint when they’re struggling to walk first!

Mark my words, no Enyimba economic whatever will be seen in the next 4 years, and the bigot Buhari will be the last person on earth to sink 100 billion naira into anything that has to do solely with the south-east!
Re: FG Takes 20% Equity In Abia Economic City, Says Ikpeazu. by Urchman200: 12:02pm On May 31, 2019
deji17:
But you just voted for this guy few months ago after collecting your own share of Kerosine? Abi the man used juju on you ni?
guy if u know me and what I stand for when it comes to issues affecting people u will not quote me in this manner, when it comes to leadership I am neutral I attack every device, because I know the effect of bad leadership does not respect trib or religion so everyone suffers the consequences of bad leadership, is only the leaders and their immediate family benefit from it.
Re: FG Takes 20% Equity In Abia Economic City, Says Ikpeazu. by 400billionman: 4:47pm On May 31, 2019
driand:
Not like I don't support developmental projects, the problem is,

Projects like this only are only executed in their dreams...

Like Osisioma Flyover.

Hahaha.

Abia has no single flyover. After four years the first flyover is still abandoned project.

Keep dreaming.
Re: FG Takes 20% Equity In Abia Economic City, Says Ikpeazu. by Shimran(m): 8:20pm On Jan 18
AkataYeriYeri:
Atiku is cumming .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Car Conveying Family Of 4 Plunges Into River / New PDP Loses Bid To Re-open Office / Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.