Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,782 members, 7,817,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

It Was My First Transactional Sex But He Refused To Pay Me Afterwards. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Was My First Transactional Sex But He Refused To Pay Me Afterwards. (2649 Views)

Does Transactional Sex Really Feel Good? / He Finally Paid-Re It Was My First Transactional Sex / Transactional Sex, It Was Men Who Started Buying Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Was My First Transactional Sex But He Refused To Pay Me Afterwards. by Omalee(f): 12:12pm On May 31, 2019
lost my dad few years ago,he just went to work one morning and we heard they fought in town and that was it,we didn't find his body anywhere dead nor alive, we were forced to do burial rites and that was it
Picking up the pieces,we started poultry business and thats how we've been surviving,but in 2017 the business crashed due to vaccination failure.

And that was how we lost everything , since then my mum hasn't been doing anything there's no money to come back into business .

I'm in my 400 levels in the university currently and I'm running a part time Job I do daily contribution also ,my salary is twelve thousand naira, that is what I use for transport fare for me and my sister and to take care of our needs.
My boyfriend supports also even though he's not well to do.

There's one of my customers who's been disturbing me since,he's married,so on wednesday there was nothing at home,no gas and foodstuff, the guy called as usual and I agreed to meet up,my reason was to beg him for some money then pay back when I can.

When I got there we got talking and he said he can give me 20k oh well that's a lot for me right now and he said he doesn't want a refund he wants sex.
We dragged and I was like okay,at least the money can fill gas and buy some foodstuff before I get paid
We got intimate but instead of giving me the amount we agreed on,the guy started saying he'd call me the next morning to give me the money,I was like " Bros that's not our agreement "
That was my first transactional sex .He said he doesn't have money on him that he'd call me and there was nothing I could do.He gave me one thousand naira for transport fare
He said that he doesn't have the money now,that he'd call me in the evening to give me.I didn't get his call ,when I called he didn't take my call ,after I called severally and he didn't pick up I had to call him with a different number as he heard my voice he ended my call

I just realised he blocked my number this morning
Sincerely I feel so stupid right now

It's not as if I sit at home and do nothing,I'm a student plus I'm also doing daily contribution .

I can't get a good paying job right now because nobody wants a part time worker,
The whole thing is just so annoying

.(i took the Guy's number from her and called him and told him to pay her all of the money or I sue him ,it was a transaction and the agreement stands)

More on omaleeblog
https://www.omaleeblog.com/2019/05/girls-talk-episode-1-when-do-you-know.html?m=1
Re: It Was My First Transactional Sex But He Refused To Pay Me Afterwards. by iykmora(m): 12:27pm On May 31, 2019
undecided

1 Like

Re: It Was My First Transactional Sex But He Refused To Pay Me Afterwards. by Baba419(m): 12:32pm On May 31, 2019
Call EFCC! you've been scammed or robbed.

2 Likes

Re: It Was My First Transactional Sex But He Refused To Pay Me Afterwards. by habsydiamond(m): 12:39pm On May 31, 2019
Won ti lu e ni jibiti obo grin grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Was My First Transactional Sex But He Refused To Pay Me Afterwards. by ojun50(m): 12:49pm On May 31, 2019
Na wa transactional sex gone wrong

1 Like

Re: It Was My First Transactional Sex But He Refused To Pay Me Afterwards. by donbachi(m): 1:12pm On May 31, 2019
My sister,u no do well at allllll...you cheated on your boyfriend,family and self.now making it look like you cheated for them to eat..no mata d condition,wetin person neva chop no dey hungry am...transactional,hmmm!..for the idiot wey call him sef married man.na big fool him be....u leave make him go.na e u no hold him blokos...if i have my way i 4 make u smile.
Re: It Was My First Transactional Sex But He Refused To Pay Me Afterwards. by Deepfeel(m): 1:41pm On May 31, 2019
Maybe he discovered your pussy is not that tight, for 20k he thought u were a virgin undecided

5 Likes

Re: It Was My First Transactional Sex But He Refused To Pay Me Afterwards. by lawman88(m): 1:52pm On May 31, 2019
Next time, make sure you collect the money before service. Transactional sex is always pay before service.

Sorry, I understand your pain. This type of thing can be frustrating
Re: It Was My First Transactional Sex But He Refused To Pay Me Afterwards. by nicepoker101(m): 2:16pm On May 31, 2019
Go back and give him again. This time slowly grin
Re: It Was My First Transactional Sex But He Refused To Pay Me Afterwards. by fukushaki(m): 2:37pm On May 31, 2019
grin
Re: It Was My First Transactional Sex But He Refused To Pay Me Afterwards. by catwalq(f): 2:44pm On May 31, 2019
nicepoker101:

Crazzzzzyyyygrin grin grin
Re: It Was My First Transactional Sex But He Refused To Pay Me Afterwards. by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:29pm On May 31, 2019
Omalee:
It's not as if I sit at home and do nothing,I'm a student plus I'm also doing daily contribution .

lady, wake the fukc up, you are a deluded wh0re who got played... learn your lesson and be a wiser olosho!
Re: It Was My First Transactional Sex But He Refused To Pay Me Afterwards. by Tallesty1(m): 3:58pm On May 31, 2019
It's obviously your first else you would have known that it's money first before anything. Sorry eeeh.
Re: It Was My First Transactional Sex But He Refused To Pay Me Afterwards. by Zombicmodz: 4:17pm On May 31, 2019
nicepoker101:

You are very stupeed ..

1 Like

Re: It Was My First Transactional Sex But He Refused To Pay Me Afterwards. by nicepoker101(m): 4:38pm On May 31, 2019
Zombicmodz:

You are very stupeed ..
5TUPID. Smart, Talented, Unique Person In Demand. grin any more insults?

2 Likes

Re: It Was My First Transactional Sex But He Refused To Pay Me Afterwards. by ThePreachersSon: 5:55pm On May 31, 2019
First rule in negotiation: don't act like you're too desperate.

You con go tell am say you need money, tell am wetin you wan use the money take do sef. He knows you need the money, you would do anything for the money, so he cashed in on it.

Just accept that he played you, and you fell, move on.

I'd suggest you'd do something to support yourself, like learning a trade. You can testify to the securities entrepreneurship provides. Source of startup funds from family, and friends, you can also move out of your comfort zone, like starting a go fund me appeal, and if you are prudent with funds try taking a loan. Good job with the savings.
Re: It Was My First Transactional Sex But He Refused To Pay Me Afterwards. by mytime24(f): 6:36pm On May 31, 2019

.(i took the Guy's number from her and called him and told him to pay her all of the money or I sue him ,it was a transaction and the agreement stands)

U won sue d guy wit which evidence undecided
Where is d agreement papper Signed by both parties

Re: It Was My First Transactional Sex But He Refused To Pay Me Afterwards. by zeestone99(m): 8:23pm On May 31, 2019
Op drop the guys numbers, I trust some pple to do a gud job

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nothing Comes Free_the Redpill Is Traded With Common Reasoning / Sex Workers Caught Having Sex In UK Amidst Corovid 19 18+ / Masturbation Is Better Than Sleeping With Just Anyone - Beauty Queen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.