Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,845 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

What Rumor Did You Hear About Yourself That Got You Surprised? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Rumor Did You Hear About Yourself That Got You Surprised? (2671 Views)

What Do You Hear About Girls That Attend White Garment Church?? / Valentine: Man Surprised His Wife With New White Toyota Venza / Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Rumor Did You Hear About Yourself That Got You Surprised? by Stephen2324(m): 5:06pm On May 19, 2022
What rumor did you hear about yourself that got you surprised?
Re: What Rumor Did You Hear About Yourself That Got You Surprised? by HeRulesMen: 5:11pm On May 19, 2022
shocked
Re: What Rumor Did You Hear About Yourself That Got You Surprised? by Enoch07: 5:13pm On May 19, 2022
Say I carry boys go beat person, that period I fear my head I no lie, ph boys can do anything o

1 Like

Re: What Rumor Did You Hear About Yourself That Got You Surprised? by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 19, 2022
"That I was a well behaved kid and she wants her son to be like me" shocking because the woman saying this was fond of scolding me.
Re: What Rumor Did You Hear About Yourself That Got You Surprised? by Jennyclay(f): 5:15pm On May 19, 2022
They said I'm drumming support for Tinubu
Re: What Rumor Did You Hear About Yourself That Got You Surprised? by aysuprano(m): 5:26pm On May 19, 2022
That I get money die

One of my guys recently asked me to borrow him 350k

I laughed, like what makes you think I get that kind money?
Re: What Rumor Did You Hear About Yourself That Got You Surprised? by Dawn91(m): 5:49pm On May 19, 2022
Stephen2324:

I heard you are a gossip and unemployed that's why you create threads like this angry
Re: What Rumor Did You Hear About Yourself That Got You Surprised? by Theboy21: 5:55pm On May 19, 2022
A young pretty biitch liked me in my new area so much to the extent of forcing friendship with ma baby sis just to get close cheesy tho i still reject despite ma lil sis plead to date her saying she overlove Theboy cheesy reasons because d day i wanted to collect 3 points i was welcomed by a horrible smell i couldn't resist cheesy cheesy fake a call as if mans not hot cheesy .....
Theboy was shocked to hear a news from ma lil homie that the biitch was broadcasting that i was chasing her for long time while she kept rejecting my advances, was dumbfounded that moment cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Rumor Did You Hear About Yourself That Got You Surprised? by WondaBeauty(f): 5:56pm On May 19, 2022
While i was in nigeria, i had heard a lot of gossip about me in my neighbourhood and i can't help it but to laugh, tins like

"chai, see as she be lik mami-water"
"i like her o but she too dey carry body abeg"
" i wish say i fit just marry her nw"
"if u go near dis one nw, she go just use english kill u befor she go con slap u" and others...

though that was a long time before i moved to an estate but i really missed that area in lagos

2 Likes

Re: What Rumor Did You Hear About Yourself That Got You Surprised? by FatherBona: 6:02pm On May 19, 2022
WondaBeauty:
While i was in nigeria, i had heard a lot of gossip about me in my neighbourhood and i can't help it but to laugh, tins like

"chai, see as she be lik mami-water"
"i like her o but she too dey carry body abeg"
" i wish say i fit just marry her nw"
"if u go near dis one nw, she go just use english kill u befor she go con slap u" and others...

though that was a long time before i moved to an estate but i really missed that area in lagos

U dey try tell us say you fine

We don hear am na

1 Like

Re: What Rumor Did You Hear About Yourself That Got You Surprised? by WondaBeauty(f): 6:17pm On May 19, 2022
FatherBona:
U dey try tell us say you fine
We don hear am na
Ur thoughts, ur comments, ur life, ur problem not mine.

1 Like

Re: What Rumor Did You Hear About Yourself That Got You Surprised? by Vincyman: 6:20pm On May 19, 2022
;Dwahala, but hope the thing pain u small
Jennyclay:
They said I'm drumming support for Tinubu
Re: What Rumor Did You Hear About Yourself That Got You Surprised? by Vincyman: 6:23pm On May 19, 2022
Mine was funny sef to me;
Say after I got admission into the uni, I start to raise shoulder dey brag around and no dey greet people. (it came from one of my neighbor)
Re: What Rumor Did You Hear About Yourself That Got You Surprised? by mayor1814: 6:35pm On May 19, 2022
while growing up, I was shy and always quiet. So ppl misinterpreted the shyness for pride. Any small misunderstanding with others in the neighbourhood, they always tell me that they have been hearing that I'm proud, arrogant bla bla bla.... everything was just so confusing and shocking.

6 Likes

Re: What Rumor Did You Hear About Yourself That Got You Surprised? by MartinsOlaeuyi: 6:51pm On May 19, 2022
mayor1814:
while growing up, I was shy and always quiet. So ppl misinterpreted the shyness for pride. Any small misunderstanding with others in the neighbourhood, they always tell me that they have been hearing that I'm proud, arrogant bla bla bla.... everything was just so confusing and shocking.
Not you alone. Faced the same issue, even till this moment

2 Likes

Re: What Rumor Did You Hear About Yourself That Got You Surprised? by Nostring: 7:05pm On May 19, 2022
cool
Re: What Rumor Did You Hear About Yourself That Got You Surprised? by Edipet(m): 7:25pm On May 19, 2022
Stephen2324:
I no get friends,. Infact my existence is not noticable. Inshort if I die people no go know

3 Likes

Re: What Rumor Did You Hear About Yourself That Got You Surprised? by 2dice01: 7:30pm On May 19, 2022
Good boy
Parent want they children to be Gentle and easygoing like me

But deep down
I be cool grin wink
Re: What Rumor Did You Hear About Yourself That Got You Surprised? by Emerald04(m): 7:31pm On May 19, 2022
Re: What Rumor Did You Hear About Yourself That Got You Surprised? by h0pze3: 8:47pm On May 19, 2022
That I get money. But deep inside me know say na bricklayer I dey do

1 Like

Re: What Rumor Did You Hear About Yourself That Got You Surprised? by ImaIma1(f): 10:03pm On May 19, 2022
That I dated, slept with or had a fling with my branch manager.
Re: What Rumor Did You Hear About Yourself That Got You Surprised? by Polynek(m): 10:05pm On May 19, 2022
That I got a girl pregnant grin I no fit stop laughing wen I heard it grin
Re: What Rumor Did You Hear About Yourself That Got You Surprised? by wumi2017(f): 10:13pm On May 19, 2022
People dey look me and talk say I go get plenty boyfriends grin grin ..
Re: What Rumor Did You Hear About Yourself That Got You Surprised? by ikeno(m): 10:35pm On May 19, 2022
that have slept with all the girls in my area.
Re: What Rumor Did You Hear About Yourself That Got You Surprised? by TotoGame(m): 10:39pm On May 19, 2022
Polynek:
That I got a girl pregnant grin I no fit stop laughing wen I heard it grin

Really! U're impotent or something

2 Likes

Re: What Rumor Did You Hear About Yourself That Got You Surprised? by Polynek(m): 10:54pm On May 19, 2022
TotoGame:

Really! U're impotent or something

Abeg free dox people joor
Re: What Rumor Did You Hear About Yourself That Got You Surprised? by Wizywiz(m): 11:00pm On May 19, 2022
Say I fit be gay...because I had no female friend or girlfriend that period that visits me (infact no friends as I don't welcome any visitor then)...even my neighbors come join dey suspect me .... because I decided to be celibate
and keep to myself for more than a year.....na so street carry my matter for head ooo...

5 Likes

Re: What Rumor Did You Hear About Yourself That Got You Surprised? by Ex0rcistt: 11:02pm On May 19, 2022
That I'm proud.
Re: What Rumor Did You Hear About Yourself That Got You Surprised? by Ex0rcistt: 11:02pm On May 19, 2022
That I'm proud and a snub.
Re: What Rumor Did You Hear About Yourself That Got You Surprised? by Ballzproblemm: 11:07pm On May 19, 2022
that I am cashing out from my trading cheesy, they don't know I need help.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Rumor Did You Hear About Yourself That Got You Surprised? by 2ndchildhood(m): 11:23pm On May 19, 2022
I was surprised when People were coming to me everytime for financial assistance in my rural neighborhood, unnecessary closeness and respect. Gossips started flying around about me being stingy, simply because I don't have much to give. Those I borrowed money to, if I ask for my money, we go turn enemy. Not knowing that my room partner, when I checked in newly, due to how I dress and carry myself, my guy don use me form level for himself by telling people that my father is a senator..
Person wey me and him dey drink garri as breakfast go work most times.

2 Likes

Re: What Rumor Did You Hear About Yourself That Got You Surprised? by Faber(m): 12:16am On May 20, 2022
Omo! Sokoloan defame me, tell my niggas I be loan prostitute, that I defrauded them, that I am wanted by EFCC shocked shocked

Omoh I shock o. How can I defraud fraudsters grin grin I come ask one of their agents one question?

"Shey my house address dey my loan application form, why not come my house come collect una money if they born una papa well"

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Might Be A Witch. / Help!! I'm Too Tall And Lanky / My Boyfriend Has A Female 'visitor' For A Whole Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.