Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,691 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Tonto Dikeh Hails Davido And Sophia Momodu Over Imade's Hair Care Line - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Hails Davido And Sophia Momodu Over Imade's Hair Care Line (30473 Views)

Davido, Imade And Sophia Momodu Have Lunch In London After Shopping / Davido And Sophia Momodu At Imade's Hair Care Line Launch. Fans Notice Something / “Parenting Is Not Easy” - Sophia Momodu Seeks Advice From Parents Over Imade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Hails Davido And Sophia Momodu Over Imade's Hair Care Line by Jessepaid(m): 2:41pm On May 31, 2019
Good
Re: Tonto Dikeh Hails Davido And Sophia Momodu Over Imade's Hair Care Line by tydi(m): 2:42pm On May 31, 2019
theButterfly:
Wizkid has much to learn from Davido.

Shut your gutter mouth up
Re: Tonto Dikeh Hails Davido And Sophia Momodu Over Imade's Hair Care Line by JejeNaija(m): 2:48pm On May 31, 2019
Is it the same baby she has casted as a product of 40 seconds sex she is referring to? That pikin don suffer because very soon when he grows to become a man, ladies will be scared to date him thinking he might have inherited his father's 40 seconds. This woman failed to think of how her actions can affect her son in the future.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Hails Davido And Sophia Momodu Over Imade's Hair Care Line by luvyaself95(m): 2:53pm On May 31, 2019
Who ask for her opinion stupid woman..
Re: Tonto Dikeh Hails Davido And Sophia Momodu Over Imade's Hair Care Line by seunfape(m): 4:46pm On May 31, 2019
amaniro:
Just another way to shade Churchill.
all her postings are done to shade.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Hails Davido And Sophia Momodu Over Imade's Hair Care Line by BanjiRaymond(m): 5:00pm On May 31, 2019
Tonto is forcing herself on anyone to get her name back on everyone's mouth. She's getting it anyways
Re: Tonto Dikeh Hails Davido And Sophia Momodu Over Imade's Hair Care Line by olagbola45(m): 6:12pm On May 31, 2019
tohyorsih:

She called him a small boy who is capable of taking care of his children cool

you shaking table remember am here
Re: Tonto Dikeh Hails Davido And Sophia Momodu Over Imade's Hair Care Line by AbooNasir(m): 7:57pm On May 31, 2019
nah wa o, Tonto still dey form accent ontop keyboard (typing).... Abii which one is gonno gonno??

gonno kor gonorrhea nii... radarada
Re: Tonto Dikeh Hails Davido And Sophia Momodu Over Imade's Hair Care Line by springtech(m): 9:08pm On May 31, 2019
Read the last line: "I am so, gonna do something for my baby too"

Is it all about competition now?
Biko i beg you in the name of whatever you believe, life is not all about competition.
Be YOU.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Hails Davido And Sophia Momodu Over Imade's Hair Care Line by tohyorsih(f): 9:19pm On May 31, 2019
jrusky:

And Churchill is not taken care of his son bah or what are you saying

Exactly!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Hails Davido And Sophia Momodu Over Imade's Hair Care Line by tohyorsih(f): 9:19pm On May 31, 2019
olagbola45:

you shaking table remember am here

The table will fall on u and biskit angry
Re: Tonto Dikeh Hails Davido And Sophia Momodu Over Imade's Hair Care Line by jrusky(m): 9:39pm On May 31, 2019
tohyorsih:

Exactly!

Ok.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Hails Davido And Sophia Momodu Over Imade's Hair Care Line by olagbola45(m): 9:44pm On May 31, 2019
tohyorsih:

The table will fall on u and biskit angry

aku imura odun ife...I miss you sha
Re: Tonto Dikeh Hails Davido And Sophia Momodu Over Imade's Hair Care Line by tohyorsih(f): 9:45pm On May 31, 2019
olagbola45:

aku imura odun ife...I miss you sha

Same here.I've missed u too cool
Re: Tonto Dikeh Hails Davido And Sophia Momodu Over Imade's Hair Care Line by olagbola45(m): 9:56pm On May 31, 2019
tohyorsih:

Same here.I've missed u too cool
how far about your system.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Pictures Of "Omosexy" Omotola Jalade / Mercy Aigbe-gentry & Laide Bakare Looking Stunning / Yvonne Nelson Shows Off Her Mother In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.