Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,811 members, 7,817,354 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

I Have 5 Million Naira. Please Advice On A Great Business To Do - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have 5 Million Naira. Please Advice On A Great Business To Do (10372 Views)

What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! / 10 Great Business Books You Need To Read In Your 20s / ”I Started My Business With N5,000, I Now Have 5 Bedroom Mansion In Lagos"- Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have 5 Million Naira. Please Advice On A Great Business To Do by Kenni700(m): 3:50am On Jun 04, 2019
@ Poster

Have you considered investing into the production of Premium Toppers and Premium Teaching Aids?
These are locally produced items with high market potentials.

If you need more sample pictures and for more details, please whatsapp me on 08056949842.

We are a registered limited liability company.

Best regards.

Re: I Have 5 Million Naira. Please Advice On A Great Business To Do by KingofHearts(m): 2:43am On Jun 09, 2019
charlsy:
Hello house. I would appreciate if you could suggest a very profitable business or investment that I can invest 5million naira. All ideas are welcome.

Thanks

You can invest in our E-commerce and delivery service or create yours,it makes sense.
Request to see what we have running anytime.
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira. Please Advice On A Great Business To Do by Shakitibob0: 4:15am On Jun 09, 2019
xpresseeve:

Divide the money into two.

Fix 2 mill for 6 months to one year.

Buy an old model golf wagon/passat for about 1 Mill or less.

Hire a good driver who knows the area well.

Also hire a good & smart SSCE person (male or female).

Identify a very fast moving product from a medium sized company.

Invest 1 - 2Million Naira as a distributor and walk away with a net profit of 20,000 per day GUARANTEED.

This model will work more effectively if you have exclusive distributorship status in your territory.

It works even better if your products are appealing to children and are affordable (preferably within 50 & 100 Naira price band.

If you are in Lagos fine, if you are in Abeokuta, Ibadan, Osogbo, Akure and Ekiti, better.

Good luck to you.
Bro....

Do you place the driver on commission or salary?
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira. Please Advice On A Great Business To Do by essenceplus: 5:43pm On Jun 14, 2019
icon02:
Buy metal scrap from ship scrap yards in Lagos and supply it to smelting company the same day . Yoy walk home with a profit of 100k minimum every day on a daily investment of 2.6m

Sharp
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira. Please Advice On A Great Business To Do by ifevictor: 9:54pm On Jun 15, 2019
icon02:
Buy metal scrap from ship scrap yards in Lagos and supply it to smelting company the same day . Yoy walk home with a profit of 100k minimum every day on a daily investment of 2.6m
I am interested in this business, How can I reach you to discuss it?
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira. Please Advice On A Great Business To Do by Whobedatte(m): 10:09pm On Jun 15, 2019
Messi to score @2.50 odds
Great deal
Stake all the 2.5m
You are three times richer in less than 5 hours shocked
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira. Please Advice On A Great Business To Do by fromuk(m): 7:49am On Jun 16, 2019
julietto:

My advice, kindly invest in agriculture (livestock)
I won't advice crop Co most of it is perishable, I've done it and won't advice anyone who wants to invest to do such

Livestock farming is the best, and there is ready market for anyone you choose to venture into

I will advice

Cow
Goats
And sheep's for a start

From purchase of an acre of land which is between -250,000-300,000 in my locality

To building of house for the animals -100,000 approximately

Fencing of land -150,000 using barb wire

Water provision either borehole or well @1000 per feet

Purchase of animals
A calf cost -30-40,000 ,start with 3, (2 female and 1 male) (ox and cow)

Goats (Hausa goats is better, cos our local goat is very cheap and most restaurants prefer Hausa goat)
You can get as many as you want, I will advice 10 ,, for a start, a goat cost 6000

Sheep's and ram..... Each cost from 20,000 above, you can start with 10 (3 sheep's and 7 rams)
We sell during festive period

Cost of feeding and others (medications and vaccines) others included

Call : 09032647639
How many months b4 u state selling the goats, ram or cow? And what are the selling profits. I get 3 plots of land will it be ok?
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira. Please Advice On A Great Business To Do by sagieramos(m): 8:26am On Jun 16, 2019
charlsy:
Hello house. I would appreciate if you could suggest a very profitable business or investment that I can invest 5million naira. All ideas are welcome.

Thanks

We have a startup business I'd like to introduce you to. the company is known as Imuwahen, recently registered as a limited liability company, they offer and manufacture a new type of distribution board... The idea is confidential and I can't post it here. Call or text me on whatapp to find out more: 08092765160, email: 2chargetech@gmail.com
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira. Please Advice On A Great Business To Do by All4good: 11:35am On Jun 16, 2019
charlsy:

Thanks

https://www.nairaland.com/5244450/invest-international-
company-80-roi#79324092
click on the link above for details

TIP: Start SMALL and grow as you understand the business.
But if you are thinking of dropping your Money and every
month or year you take profit then try Treasury Bills at 9%
return. Ask your bank for details.
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira. Please Advice On A Great Business To Do by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 16, 2019
Borrow me 10k and I will pay back with 15k. Please *sad fave*
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira. Please Advice On A Great Business To Do by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 16, 2019
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira. Please Advice On A Great Business To Do by U4ure: 12:52pm On Jun 16, 2019
trade binary I can teach you if you are interested hit me up 08093697057
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira. Please Advice On A Great Business To Do by joeeee240(m): 1:07pm On Jun 16, 2019
HeliosHay:

Do Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing

You basically publish books (you can write them yourself or hire ghostwriters to write the books for you). Once you have the books published on Amazon and set your price, Amazon pays you royalty each time the book sells. Royalty rates can range from 30% to as high as 70% depending on the price of your book.

I've earned over N30 million doing this (since Nov 2016) and have consistently made over $7000 per month for the past 8 months. I've attached some proof of my earnings below (from kindle, paperback and audiobooks). For more proof, see the link below.

If you want a business model that has the potential to scale then this is for you. You're also earning in dollars which means you're insulated from the Nigerian economy

For more info, see https://www.nairaland.com/5087280/how-make-1000-each-month
Igbo man!! grin I love seeing Smart Nigerians. Please can you help me and put me through, I need to raise some money to pay bills?. I would like to ask as well, what category of books sell more in your opinion?
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira. Please Advice On A Great Business To Do by icon02(m): 9:34pm On Jun 16, 2019
ifevictor:

I am interested in this business, How can I reach you to discuss it?

Dm me
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira. Please Advice On A Great Business To Do by HeliosHay(m): 11:51pm On Jun 16, 2019
joeeee240:

Igbo man!! grin I love seeing Smart Nigerians. Please can you help me and put me through, I need to raise some money to pay bills?. I would like to ask as well, what category of books sell more in your opinion?

The information on my thread is enough to get you started. It gives you step by step instructions.

Every category of books can do well. It depends on how good the keyword is and how well you market it
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira. Please Advice On A Great Business To Do by joeeee240(m): 12:32am On Jun 17, 2019
HeliosHay:

The information on my thread is enough to get you started. It gives you step by step instructions.

Every category of books can do well. It depends on how good the keyword is and how well you market it

Alright.. thank you. please How can I be a part if the 10 publishing millionaires you wish to make?
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira. Please Advice On A Great Business To Do by TellMeTheTruth(m): 10:53am On Jun 17, 2019
blackpanthar:
THREE FASTEST BUSINESSES are

First Business: NO RISK
Agro FARM Investment 30% every 6months for life.

Agro FARM Investment 25% every 4months for life.

Second Business:
Cryptocurrencies.... YOU CAN DOUBLE YOUR MONEY EVERY MONTH.

Third Business:
IMPORTATION BUSINESS.... This is something that can give you 200% monthly... you can sell on JUMIA, JIJI etc... you need just 500k to start and you will make 500-1million monthly.

There is no business that does not have an element of risk!

If there is actually a business where you invest 500K then start making 500K to 1 million every month I guarantee you everyone in Nigeria will be doing that business

1 Like

Re: I Have 5 Million Naira. Please Advice On A Great Business To Do by boneyone(m): 11:02am On Jun 17, 2019
We can give you a CCTV system to monitor your livestock farm from anywhere in the world. so you get to maintain your day job during the week and still have an "eye" on your business. With our indoor cameras you can talk and hear from your staffs.
Also with our wifi sockets, you can turn on lights and equipments remotely...especially at night.
Send a pm for more details...

...forgot to mention its really not expensive, a camera setup starts from 25k.

julietto:

My advice, kindly invest in agriculture (livestock)
I won't advice crop Co most of it is perishable, I've done it and won't advice anyone who wants to invest to do such

Livestock farming is the best, and there is ready market for anyone you choose to venture into

I will advice

Cow
Goats
And sheep's for a start

From purchase of an acre of land which is between -250,000-300,000 in my locality

To building of house for the animals -100,000 approximately

Fencing of land -150,000 using barb wire

Water provision either borehole or well @1000 per feet

Purchase of animals
A calf cost -30-40,000 ,start with 3, (2 female and 1 male) (ox and cow)

Goats (Hausa goats is better, cos our local goat is very cheap and most restaurants prefer Hausa goat)
You can get as many as you want, I will advice 10 ,, for a start, a goat cost 6000

Sheep's and ram..... Each cost from 20,000 above, you can start with 10 (3 sheep's and 7 rams)
We sell during festive period

Cost of feeding and others (medications and vaccines) others included

Call : 09032647639

2 Likes

Re: I Have 5 Million Naira. Please Advice On A Great Business To Do by TellMeTheTruth(m): 11:03am On Jun 17, 2019
HeliosHay:

Thank you. Help me ask him o. Someone I don't even know from Adam.

Haven't met before. Haven't done anything with.

@tosinornottosin, Better come here and present proof that I'm a scammer instead of making baseless accusations.

That's the issue I have with some Nigerians. When someone sees an income that appears mind-boggling, they instantly assume the person must be a scam artist, yahoo boy or whatever. It's just a sad mentality to have

You said you have made N30million on this thing since 2016 and you make $7,000 each month.

Please attach copies of your bank statement as conclusive proof

1 Like

Re: I Have 5 Million Naira. Please Advice On A Great Business To Do by starlionnotch: 11:26am On Jun 17, 2019
i need contacts for importers who sell kids clothes, bags and shoes in wholesale in Lagos Island. urgent.
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira. Please Advice On A Great Business To Do by blackpanthar: 12:16pm On Jun 17, 2019
lol. I do them and I say again NO RISK.

items imported are not perishable or breakable.... THEY WILL ALWAYS SELL.

as for the AGRO investments... I used 7 agro farms that are INSURED.... so what RISK are you speaking of? EVEN IF THE FARM BURNS... OR THE LIVESTOCKS DIE OF EBOLA ... I still get paid.

so if you do not know how simply do your research or ask someone to show you the way.

TREASURY BILLS NO RISK too.

TellMeTheTruth:

There is no business that does not have an element of risk!

If there is actually a business where you invest 500K then start making 500K to 1 million every month I guarantee you everyone in Nigeria will be doing that business
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira. Please Advice On A Great Business To Do by Freemedicall: 12:45pm On Jun 17, 2019
charlsy:

Thanks

Invest in 1.0 bitcoin make 50-100k from it daily.

Will sell to you easy and fast. You will need to create a wallet at blockchain.com or coinbase

Mention me if you're keen.

Or

https:///23408037786031
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira. Please Advice On A Great Business To Do by HeliosHay(m): 1:03pm On Jun 17, 2019
TellMeTheTruth:

You said you have made N30million on this thing since 2016 and you make $7,000 each month.

Please attach copies of your bank statement as conclusive proof

If you think I'm going to show my bank statement online, you must be smoking something strong.

I've already attached screenshots of my KDP dashboard on my thread...multiple screenshots practically every month.

https://www.nairaland.com/5087264/how-make-1000-each-month

If that isn't proof enough I don't care what you believe.
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira. Please Advice On A Great Business To Do by HeliosHay(m): 1:09pm On Jun 17, 2019
joeeee240:

Alright.. thank you. please How can I be a part if the 10 publishing millionaires you wish to make?

All the information you need is already covered on my thread bro.
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira. Please Advice On A Great Business To Do by Limitless72(m): 2:39pm On Jun 17, 2019
How Come nobody is talking about PALMOIL and OIL PALM PRODUCT BUSINESS..Op you can invest in this untapped goldmine. If you have a enough capital you could establish an oil mill where you can produce, extract and process Oil palm into Crude palm oil (CPO) and it's product...

Or you could be a bulk buyer. You buy in large quantity when it's relative cheap mostly between March- May and sell when it's scarce between SEPTEMBER - JANUARY. You ROI would be 150% or more.

With your 2.5M you could make 150-300% gain or even more annually..

Nigeria doesn't even produce enough palm oil to meet the demands of her market....With a solid business plan and excellent expertise you would no doubt attract wealth in no time..

Trust me when you're set buyers won't be a problem.. Before you go close eye open am your oil Don finish and you would be smiling home

Another livestock investment that yielding is PIGGERY FARMING.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have 5 Million Naira. Please Advice On A Great Business To Do by essenceplus: 8:32pm On Jun 17, 2019
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira. Please Advice On A Great Business To Do by andycoal40(m): 10:36pm On Jun 17, 2019
Limitless72:
How Come nobody is talking about PALMOIL and OIL PALM PRODUCT BUSINESS..Op you can invest in this untapped goldmine. If you have a enough capital you could establish an oil mill where you can produce, extract and process Oil palm into Crude palm oil (CPO) and it's product...

Or you could be a bulk buyer. You buy in large quantity when it's relative cheap mostly between March- May and sell when it's scarce between SEPTEMBER - JANUARY. You ROI would be 150% or more.

With your 2.5M you could make 150-300% gain or even more annually..

Nigeria doesn't even produce enough palm oil to meet the demands of her market....With a solid business plan and excellent expertise you would no doubt attract wealth in no time..

Trust me when you're set buyers won't be a problem.. Before you go close eye open am your oil Don finish and you would be smiling home

Another livestock investment that yielding is PIGGERY FARMING.

Can we talk on this palm oil?..my grandfather has a land filled with palms..
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira. Please Advice On A Great Business To Do by andycoal40(m): 10:40pm On Jun 17, 2019
mypreppal:
Go and look for a new development site and open POS shop and gas refilling Center there . Make sure u get a good employee to be doing deliveries
Invest 100k for POS(first monie)
Get shop as well
Buy gas cylinders and equipment for like 150k

You are good to go.
After 3 months . Check in how the business is going and later start going into the gas cynlinders and equipment selling

Very good business... After my nysc,will start the POS and game lounge(snookers, play station,mini bar,betting game etc) at a newly established university area
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira. Please Advice On A Great Business To Do by Jagaban880: 11:12pm On Jun 17, 2019
Agriculture is d way n light to wealth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Manage A Startup Business Growth / NCC Closes First Bank Branch Ibadan Over Illegal Internet Use / How Can I Make Money Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.