Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,854 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Y Most 9ja Men Aren't Romantic - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Y Most 9ja Men Aren't Romantic (1391 Views)

8 Reasons Why Men Aren't Eager To Get Married / Nigerian Men Aren't Romantic.... PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 / Who Said Men Aren't Bootylicious (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Y Most 9ja Men Aren't Romantic by Promixking(m): 9:03pm On Sep 28, 2010
So many 9ja men can bear me witness dat dey hav been dumped at least once.Open their heart u'll c scares as evidence of a hrt brk by those "unadviodable demons" who left because of their little begining in life or for no jus reason.or mayb because dey hav sen anoda prey.imagine my girl sent me a txt sayin its ova witout reason.if u're very romantic dey wil dribble u or tel friends u're too caring which a turn to dem.i tel me wat can b more painfu, So aFTA dis 9te mare we resort to being unromatic.change and we'll change too. GOD BLEX 9JA @ 50
Re: Y Most 9ja Men Aren't Romantic by Dyt(f): 9:15pm On Sep 28, 2010
I feel ur pain bro bt wen next u r havin a babe,make sure u v more moni n try 2 b hotter on bed n i dont mean lyk an animal o,*winks*
Re: Y Most 9ja Men Aren't Romantic by Tosinville(m): 9:17pm On Sep 28, 2010
I have never being dumped by a girl before o! my guy, i'm always the one doing that cos i read any girl i'm with fast if she's after my doh i cut her outta my life straight up and if you aren't romantic u need hawt swaggs to back it up cos ur girl most always feel u for something, besides, i'm not romantic in any way and i don't have time for sh1t like that.
Re: Y Most 9ja Men Aren't Romantic by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 28, 2010
Weak pe.nis + opposite self praises =
Re: Y Most 9ja Men Aren't Romantic by Promixking(m): 9:50pm On Sep 28, 2010
Dyt:

I feel your pain bro bt wen next u r havin a babe,make sure u v more moni n try 2 b hotter on bed n i dont mean lyk an animal o,*winks*
i can never be dumped. Lets say she can dance to my tune. Am nt bothered.Solider go solider come
Tosinville:

I have never being dumped by a girl before o! my guy, i'm always the one doing that cos i read any girl i'm with fast if she's after my doh i cut her outta my life straight up and if you aren't romantic u need hawt swaggs to back it up cos your girl most always feel u for something, besides, i'm not romantic in any way and i don't have time for sh1t like that.
i wasn't dumped. She find her level. I just freestyl lik say notin happen
Re: Y Most 9ja Men Aren't Romantic by ZIMDRILL(m): 9:52pm On Sep 28, 2010
Promixking:

So many 9ja men can bear me witness dat dey hav been dumped at least once.Open their heart u'll c scares as evidence of a hrt brk by those "unadviodable demons" who left because of their little begining in life or for no jus reason.or mayb because dey hav sen anoda prey.imagine my girl sent me a txt sayin its ova witout reason.if u're very romantic dey wil dribble u or tel friends u're too caring which a turn to dem.i tel me wat can b more painfu, So aFTA dis 9te mare we resort to being unromatic.change and we'll change too. GOD BLEX 9JA @ 50

the question is

are you yourself romantic ? and if you are why dont teach the one you are dating
Re: Y Most 9ja Men Aren't Romantic by InkedNerd(f): 9:55pm On Sep 28, 2010
Some Nigerian men are romantic, some aren't. The few that I've know and mean are 50/50. I love my Nigerian men. I don't think their anymore or any less romantic than men from other countries. OP, you just had a bump in the road. Pick yourself up amd move on wink.
Re: Y Most 9ja Men Aren't Romantic by 1102(m): 9:59pm On Sep 28, 2010
Nigerian women are bloody opportunist

They go for your pocket and immediately the flow stops

they check the next Bus-stop

They go On and On and On till they are ready to settle down,

They are all the same esp those outside Nigeria are even worse!!
Re: Y Most 9ja Men Aren't Romantic by Promixking(m): 10:23pm On Sep 28, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Some Nigerian men are romantic, some aren't. The few that I've know and mean are 50/50. I love my Nigerian men. I don't think their anymore or any less romantic than men from other countries. OP, you just had a bump in the road. Pick yourself up amd move on wink.
@ inked.nerd we the extra romantic ones it has been our undoing. There has been complains dat 9JA men ain't romantic enufu. I love ur sense of judgement wat do you advise, you mean i should swalow my pride. Reply
Re: Y Most 9ja Men Aren't Romantic by Promixking(m): 10:23pm On Sep 28, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

@ inked.nerd we the extra romantic ones it has been our undoing. There has been complains dat 9JA men ain't romantic enufu. I love ur sense of judgement wat do you advise, you mean i should swalow my pride. Reply
Re: Y Most 9ja Men Aren't Romantic by InkedNerd(f): 10:27pm On Sep 28, 2010
Promixking:

@ inked.nerd we the extra romantic ones it has been our undoing. There has been complains dat 9JA men ain't romantic enufu. I love your sense of judgement wat do you advise, you mean i should swalow my pride. Reply

Get over her jare. She didn't appreciate your kindness. You'll find another girl who cares for you. Abeg, no make it worry you wink
Re: Y Most 9ja Men Aren't Romantic by Tosinville(m): 10:35pm On Sep 28, 2010
Poster,

Sincerely, as a nigerian guy na u suppose to don know nigerian girls na, if they tell you that you're not ROMANTIC, she doesn't real romantic she mean you don't have MONEY just believe me its an opposite word for a coded 9ja guy to understand, man.
Re: Y Most 9ja Men Aren't Romantic by teeboyseve(m): 1:41am On Sep 29, 2010
I have never been dumped,

"You are not romantic" is an alternative sentence to "You are Broke"

commonly used by Nigerian girls.
Re: Y Most 9ja Men Aren't Romantic by ShyOne(f): 2:51am On Sep 29, 2010
@ Promixking

I don't know much about your country - I am trying to learn. This doesn't make sense to me. I just recently started dating a Nigerian man - he is extremely romantic, very honest, very loving. I am very attached to him. He is in Lagos, I am in the U.S. He is very intelligent and loves God very much as do I. You know, start with God - ask God to send you who you are to be with and look for God's direction. God knows every single person on the planet - billions of people that YOU DON'T KNOW but God will mate you with the right person who will appreciate you for who you are. You sound kind, conscientious, caring, intelligent, loving - he will introduce you to your mate who will appreciate your romantic side and appreciate you whether you have money or NOT. Relationships don't work when built on money ANYWAY. The right woman will work with you side by side to build together a financial capital that comes last. Your mate and blessings are right in front of you. Get to work and Ask God to bring them to your awareness. Start attending events that YOU ENJOY - at these events you will find females that enjoy the same things you enjoy - Be it going to the library or book clubs or soccer events or cooking classes, etc, Like Minds think Alike and Make the Best Mates. Evenly Yoked starts in your own back yard. I wish you well.
Re: Y Most 9ja Men Aren't Romantic by ehs(m): 4:09am On Sep 29, 2010
Shy-one, I don't mean to call you out but you sound very much unlike in the US. They said you can take a horse to the river but can't force him/her to drink. Exposure, intelligent, good moral and knowledge plays huge role when it comes to romantic/passionate. People tend to display what they know and be who they are, with open mind, those that are not can learn.
Re: Y Most 9ja Men Aren't Romantic by ShyOne(f): 3:58pm On Sep 29, 2010
@ ehs

I have been told by many that "I am one of a kind" but my belief is that you and every single person on the planet is and can be one of a kind. You are what you eat (mentally) and you are how you treat yourself and others. lololol, so you are calling me out huh? And? As far as your not believing that I live in the U.S. sounds like a dilemma you will need to deal with when you look in your mirror. I have nothing to prove to anyone but to my God, my self, my man and my family.   I am definitely born, bred and have lived in the U.S. for my ENTIRE life and rest assured that isn't anything to brag on,   Everyone is different.  How does one sound like they live anywhere?  There are millions of people in the U.S. and in Nigeria that think differently. People all over the world in different locations have good morals, intelligence, compassion, creativity, humor - even more so when God is at the center of your circumference.
Re: Y Most 9ja Men Aren't Romantic by ehs(m): 7:05pm On Sep 29, 2010
Shy-One:

@ ehs

I have been told by many that "I am one of a kind" but my belief is that you and every single person on the planet is and can be one of a kind. You are what you eat (mentally) and you are how you treat yourself and others. lololol, so you are calling me out huh? And? As far as your not believing that I live in the U.S. sounds like a dilemma you will need to deal with when you look in your mirror. I have nothing to prove to anyone but to my God, my self, my man and my family.   I am definitely born, bred and have lived in the U.S. for my ENTIRE life and rest assured that isn't anything to brag on,   Everyone is different.  How does one sound like they live anywhere?  There are millions of people in the U.S. and in Nigeria that think differently. People all over the world in different locations have good morals, intelligence, compassion, creativity, humor - even more so when God is at the center of your circumference.
LOL, no comment dear, go ahead with your bad self, interesting post and please go through your post again and make corrections as needed, good luck
Re: Y Most 9ja Men Aren't Romantic by ShyOne(f): 11:51pm On Sep 29, 2010
@ ehs
your comment:

LOL, no comment dear, go ahead with your bad self, interesting post and please go through your post again and make corrections as needed, good luck

--------------------------------------------
my response:

lololololol smh hmmmmm - thank you for your well wishes
Re: Y Most 9ja Men Aren't Romantic by iice(f): 6:15pm On Sep 30, 2010
Balderdash
Re: Y Most 9ja Men Aren't Romantic by ehs(m): 10:44pm On Sep 30, 2010
iice:

Balderdash
lol, which part of this thread is stupid and/or meaningless
Re: Y Most 9ja Men Aren't Romantic by iice(f): 4:02am On Oct 01, 2010
Why most Naija men are not romantic ke.
Some are, some aren't
Being romantic is not the same as caring for someone
Being dumped is natural order of society and growth.
That's all i could make from the ramblings of the OP.
Re: Y Most 9ja Men Aren't Romantic by ehs(m): 6:09am On Oct 01, 2010
Good point
Re: Y Most 9ja Men Aren't Romantic by queeneve: 6:47am On Oct 01, 2010
My husband is very romantic and HE SURPRISES ME MANY TIMES, Don't ask! cool
Re: Y Most 9ja Men Aren't Romantic by bkbabe97y(m): 6:54am On Oct 01, 2010
Ok, this is what I've seen as per Nigerian Men/Nigerian Women:

Nigerian women are gangstas; straight-up! Them hos is Men with clits. Nigerian binches are the most cold-hearted chics walking the face of this beautiful earth today! What I see is, Nigerian women (meaning those raised in Africa) are just as cold and calculating as their men. As my boy, Tolu, said: "The truth is that its often a mistake to date a Nigerian gal cus she's on a mission just like u. She wants to build a Mansion in Africa just like you, so she aint gone submit and play her role as a woman. She has folks she takes care of back in Nigeria, just like u, so she sees herself as a "man". Thats why a lotta folks think Nigerian gals are gold diggers; it's not like they gold-diggers, its more that they know what they want and they dont mind stepping over you to get it. Thus, romance aint in the average Nigerian gal's dictionary"**

Nigerian gals are about the stiffest chics Ive ever met; I guess it has to do with their upbringing tho!

** (as dictated by Tolu; any insults should be hurled towards him)
Re: Y Most 9ja Men Aren't Romantic by sexylogan(m): 9:40am On Oct 01, 2010
@ Poster; Life is a tragedy for those who FEEL and a COMEDY for those who think. She broke up with you?
You should be happy. Now she's sumone else's problem. Youdeserve better. wink

(1) (Reply)

Girls Only: How To Identify Mr Wrong! / Sex Or Material Gift- Which Is More Perfect For A Birthday Gift? / Taking A Fertility Test Before Marriage; Right Or Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.