Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,856 members, 7,824,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Muttleylatff: What Does Homosexuality Serve In The Universe? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muttleylatff: What Does Homosexuality Serve In The Universe? (4570 Views)

Anglican Church Sacks 2 Priests In Abia Over Involvement In Homosexuality / "My Family Took Me To A Church To Burn Out The Spirit Of Homosexuality" (Photos) / Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muttleylatff: What Does Homosexuality Serve In The Universe? by budaatum: 10:55pm On Jun 01, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

The wise do everything in its proper time.
Take that! You are not wise!

Re: Muttleylatff: What Does Homosexuality Serve In The Universe? by MuttleyLaff: 11:15pm On Jun 01, 2019
budaatum:
Take that! You are not wise!
Are you guys on errands?
Why are you guys disturbing and distracting me with your bad energies, erh?
Please take your negativites far, far, far, far away from me.

I am reformed, the deleted post made me a better poster. God is Good and ever Faithful.

1 Like

Re: Muttleylatff: What Does Homosexuality Serve In The Universe? by Ranchhoddas: 11:45pm On Jun 01, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
"Ko le ye e", loosely translated means, "you cant understand"
What is the proper time to spread the word of God
Re: Muttleylatff: What Does Homosexuality Serve In The Universe? by Image123(m): 12:26am On Jun 02, 2019
So this is the thread where muttleylaff yaf repent. Thank God oh, i know our prayers cannot be in vain. This man cannot be supporting homos here and there as if that is his calling in life. He must repent here ke.
i see Ranch here, it's being a while.

2 Likes

Re: Muttleylatff: What Does Homosexuality Serve In The Universe? by Goshen360(m): 4:32am On Jun 02, 2019
Just seen this thread and would love to know MuttleyLaff my brother stand as regards.... HOMOSEXUALITY not homesexuals now....soooooo....I'm following!
Re: Muttleylatff: What Does Homosexuality Serve In The Universe? by Nobody: 8:49am On Jun 02, 2019
Image123:
So this is the thread where muttleylaff yaf repent. Thank God oh, i know our prayers cannot be in vain. This man cannot be supporting homos here and there as if that is his calling in life. He must repent here ke.
I hope so, because the guy na real case, as if na major stake holder inside the homo business.

Even what's clearly stated in the Bible that it's abominable, he'd deny that it was not stated there, no what hope lies dia?

Na only God oh na our hopes dey for hin matter.

Lord have mercy!
Re: Muttleylatff: What Does Homosexuality Serve In The Universe? by MuttleyLaff: 1:03pm On Jun 02, 2019
Ranchhoddas:
What is the proper time to spread the word of God
I dont know why you are behaving like a cat on a hot tin roof, afterall "nigbati asiko ba de, a ma pe yin sir, asiko o ti ya, ko iti kan yin" loosely translated literally means "When the time is ripe, you'll be mentioned, notified and invited sir, just stay put and stop trying all this jumping queue malarkey business". Can we now keep the noise down and no more giving lip please.

"Ma tun dan irue wo mọ ooo" loosely translated means "Dont again, try anymore, pull this stunt"

I have been fair and generous, but no one seems to appreciate that I've shown some of my cards, and had been lending and advanced a sum of what to expect to see and read in my response to TV01 and Shepherd00.

Image123:
God is calling ordinary people to do extraordinary things. When God calls one to a task, He will qualify one for the work Image123, and the best part of it all Image123, is, God is with me in all this. So make no mistake, because when I talk about consensual adult homosexuality, homosexuals/lesbians and/or same sex attraction and union(s), what I am emphasizing is the truth, and not the garnishes, with its contrasting flavor and twisted lies.

You are right Image123, I have never supported, just like that, homos or homos per se, but I've challenged and gradually being exposing the perpetrated lies and myth about homosexuality or same sex attraction and union(s), that has left many to become unloved, victims, marginalised, ostracised, discriminated against, bullied, beaten up, shunned, abused, maltreated, mistreated, shamed, abandoned, feel unsafe, imprisoned, rejected, have fear for their lives, etcetera.

Goshen360:
Just seen this thread and would love to know MuttleyLaff my brother stand as regards.... HOMOSEXUALITY not homesexuals now....soooooo....I'm following!
My dear nwanne, I not only mounted this dragon beast, rode and tamed it, but I also, slayed it too, then after that, I dissected it, to find what the dragon beast been feeding on, this is how I got to know, with the help of the Holy Spirit so much about this subject matter.

So, my stand Goshen360, is God never said homosexuality and/or homosexuals per se, was or is an abomination and trust me, if you know, you know, who no know, no go know, and those that get to know, their lives will never be the same again. I love everything, you hate about consensual adult homosexuality, homosexuals/lesbians and/or same sex attraction and union(s), especially one that is in, a kind, trusting, caring, loving, helpful, faithful, honest, not harmful and committed life long until death do them part relationships

Goshen360, you know me well, right, that I don't shy from a scrap fight and if persuaded, I am no stranger to giving as good as I get, so dont worry, since you've aired vested interest, I'll mention and invite you, to the real "tea party", that's going to be between me and TV01, shepherd00 and some others rest.

jesusjnr:
I hope so, because the guy na real case, as if he's a major stake holder in the matter of homosexuality.

Even what's clearly stated in the Bible that it's abominable, he'd deny that it was not stated there, no what hope lies dia?

Na only God oh na our hopes dey for hin matter.

Lord have mercy!
Issa a goal, goooal, goooal, goooal jọọr. How much you wan bet it is a goal jesusjnr?
"Wo, ma lọ sun", look, dont sleep or withdraw, in fact, thread alert issa very big goal, so let's go there jesusjnr, meet me and the rest there at I opened at:
https://www.nairaland.com/5221576/deconstructing-lies-myth-consensual-adult

1 Like

Re: Muttleylatff: What Does Homosexuality Serve In The Universe? by Shepherd00: 1:21pm On Jun 02, 2019
budaatum:

Not, "do it like horses" Shepherd! "Scare the horses", as in make horses afraid. It's an English saying.
Oh!

budaatum:

You know buda by now, Shepherd. If God wishes to ostracize anyone, then God would have to get off God's ass and ostracize them God's self or "What the fuq where you thinking creating them that way in the first place, buda would go up the mountain and say. "
Well, Can you proof that God made them that way?
See, that is an accusation put forward by the homosexuals to feel good about themselves in their transgressions. But God didn't create anyone with this sexual proclivity, if He did, Adam and Eve wont be the only humans created from the beginning. There would've either been two men and one woman or vise versa.
Again, if God made them that way, He wont term it abominable, and detestable and commanded that they should be stoned to death.

Everything YHWH created He declared them good, how then could He term the ACT abomination?
budaatum:

and why haven't you yet turned them into pillars of salt yourself God,"
If God turns every sinner to a Pillar Salt, who will stand today?
budaatum:

The bit you said is irrelevant was irrelevant, I just did not wish to not give you all the information about the program I mentioned.
No shakes with me.

Happy Sunday.
When I quote some Jesus Christ in God's ostracizing face, God can explain to me why Jesus did not say "love your neighbours, buda, except the gay one's![/quote]
Maybe you are missing something. God, who is Jesus in manifestation, told you to Love people not their Sins. NOT THEIR REBELLIONS. Except you insist that Jesus says you shd Love iniquities. in fact, He says "do not keep their company'. Come out from amongst them and be separate...

When your neighbor is cut in sin and you fail to warn him or dissuade him from his sins in order to save his life not, he will die in his sins, and i will hold you accountable to his sins.. Ezek 3:18
so, Buda, you see, you patronizing homosexuals is actually harming them then helping them.

Ezegkiel 3:18 is actually "Loving your neighbor Buda

budaatum:

I think my issue is more about me concerning myself with the forest that blinds my own eyes Shepherd, and not the twig that blinds the eye of a same gender poker. For while I'm minding the twig in their eye does the forest in my own eye not blind me to seeing that my ostracizing another is not what Christ would have me do?
this is your answer. "When your neighbor is cut in sin and you fail to warn him or dissuade him from his sins in order to save his life not, he will die in his sins, and i will hold you accountable to his sins".. Ezek 3:18.
And note, i am not condenming people, but their Acts.

budaatum:

It is for this reason alone that I'm interested. He might perchance be right and give me too the ammunition to fight those who ostracize in the name of the Lord.
Pray to have the chance to do when you face Him.
budaatum:

Yet, everywhere I look I see God has blessed them, and I don't just mean infrastructure wise, for even in their hearts they love more than we Nigerians do. They even live longer than us for Christ sake! If this is what a "society that doesn't care what God thinks" looks like, then I, in all honesty, would rather live in such a society than in Nigeria that does, I tell you.
The gifts of God are without repentance Buda. And there is a way the seems right to humans Buda,

This is not about the development of countries and their infrastructures, its about individuals pleasing God as we enjoy what He has given us freely.
budaatum:

No, Sarah Mullally, the Bishop of London is not gay but when she was asked about LGBT people her response was, “Nobody is outside the love of God.”
In that, she is right after all, He causes His rain and sun to come down on everyone. But she left out is " Theres an end to all and shall all appear before the God of Love who is Just to account for how we handle His Love.
budaatum:

One cannot be in a position of authority here if one ostracizes people because they have sex with consenting same gender people. You cannot refuse to hire gay people, and if I go on the street talking like you do I'd end up in jail!
I know. And that is why i said, 'It is a society that does not care what God thinks". But not to worry, at the end of the journey, we shall meet Jesus. those who worked to establish iniquity, those who support Sin and those who commit the Sin, all of us shall be rewarded accordingly.
Re: Muttleylatff: What Does Homosexuality Serve In The Universe? by Shepherd00: 1:56pm On Jun 02, 2019
MuttleyLaff, my questions are asked here, they'll be treated here.
Re: Muttleylatff: What Does Homosexuality Serve In The Universe? by MuttleyLaff: 2:08pm On Jun 02, 2019
Shepherd00:
MuttleyLaff, my questions are asked here, they'll be treated here.
Answered at below link, where all roads lead to:

1 Like

Re: Muttleylatff: What Does Homosexuality Serve In The Universe? by Shepherd00: 2:25pm On Jun 02, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Answered at below link, where all roads lead to:
https://www.nairaland.com/5221576/deconstructing-lies-myth-consensual-adult#78950211
The questions are asked here, we'll treat them here.
Re: Muttleylatff: What Does Homosexuality Serve In The Universe? by MuttleyLaff: 2:27pm On Jun 02, 2019
Shepherd00:
The questions are asked here, we'll treat them here.
Suit yourself, you can read, unlearn and re-learn from:

1 Like

Re: Muttleylatff: What Does Homosexuality Serve In The Universe? by budaatum: 3:46pm On Jun 02, 2019
Shepherd00:

Well, Can you proof that God made them that way?
I cannot even prove to you that God created me and you, so what's my problem exactly Shepherd? The Word does say though that all things were created by God, but that's a belief I guess, and not something I claim to know.

What I do I know is you are my neighbour, and I should love you even after I warned you and you've told me to fuq off, and by the Grace of God, I try.
Re: Muttleylatff: What Does Homosexuality Serve In The Universe? by Image123(m): 3:47pm On Jun 02, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

God is calling ordinary people to do extraordinary things. When God calls one to a task, He will qualify one for the work Image123, and the best part of it all Image123, is, God is with me in all this. So make no mistake, because when I talk about consensual adult homosexuality, homosexuals/lesbians and/or same sex attraction and union(s), what I am emphasizing is the truth, and not the garnishes, with its contrasting flavor and twisted lies.

You are right Image123, I have never supported, just like that, homos or homos per se, but I've challenged and gradually being exposing the perpetrated lies and myth about homosexuality or same sex attraction and union(s), that has left many to become unloved, victims, marginalised, ostracised, discriminated against, bullied, beaten up, shunned, abused, maltreated, mistreated, shamed, abandoned, feel unsafe, imprisoned, rejected, have fear for their lives, etcetera.

You are not serious at all, that's all I'll say for now.
Re: Muttleylatff: What Does Homosexuality Serve In The Universe? by MuttleyLaff: 3:50pm On Jun 02, 2019
Image123:
You are not serious at all, that's all I'll say for now.
We thank God for that.
I could see you are looking through the thread you had an invite to

1 Like

Re: Muttleylatff: What Does Homosexuality Serve In The Universe? by Image123(m): 4:26pm On Jun 02, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
We thank God for that.
I could see you are looking through the thread you had an invite to

Yes, i tried to see what drives you so on this your missed call, but I'm yet to see it oh.
Re: Muttleylatff: What Does Homosexuality Serve In The Universe? by budaatum: 4:35pm On Jun 02, 2019
Shepherd00:

Again, if God made them that way, He wont term it abominable, and detestable and commanded that they should be stoned to death.
Chai Shepherd! I thought you were a Christian, yet, see the taliban in you coming out!

Like I said, when I preach Jesus Christ "let those without sin stone" to this your "stoned to death" God, which it seems I need not bother doing actually because God does not stone anyone.

In fact.....

.....Muttley! Your argument should not be trying to justify homosexuality by scripture! You should instead be teaching Shepherd, with Scripture, the love of the Christ he says he believes in!
Re: Muttleylatff: What Does Homosexuality Serve In The Universe? by MuttleyLaff: 5:29pm On Jun 02, 2019
budaatum:
Chai Shepherd! I thought you were a Christian, yet, see the taliban in you coming out!

Like I said, when I preach Jesus Christ "let those without sin stone" to this your "stoned to death" God, which it seems I need not bother doing actually because God does not stone anyone.

In fact.....

.....Muttley! Your argument should not be trying to justify homosexuality by scripture! You should instead be teaching Shepherd, with Scripture, the love of the Christ he says he believes in!
Homosexuality by scripture works in tandem with the love of the Christ preached.
Re: Muttleylatff: What Does Homosexuality Serve In The Universe? by budaatum: 5:49pm On Jun 02, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Homosexuality by scripture works in tandem with the love of the Christ preached.
Well that's not what you're teaching, or perhaps you are in your own crass way which I warned you about but which you went paranoid on!

A good teacher must understand the level of the student and not confuse them with what is above their level least they do not see what they are being taught and have an excuse to refuse to learn.
Re: Muttleylatff: What Does Homosexuality Serve In The Universe? by Shepherd00: 6:02pm On Jun 02, 2019
budaatum:

In fact.....

You forgot to treat this.
When your neighbor is cut in sin and you fail to warn him or dissuade him from his sins in order to save his life not, he will die in his sins, and i will hold you accountable to his sins Ezek 3:18

You cannot preach what the gospel is against and say you are preaching the gospel.

Preaching the gospel is calling sinners out of sin. Buda, you are misrepresenting the gospel. Jesus forgives sin not justify it.

He said to the Woman who was caught in sin 'Go and sin no more'. Jesus didn't tell her it's okay to continue in adultery becos He loves her.

And, I have a case with MuttleyLaff because he say he is a Christian and claims homosexuality is godly, not becos he is a moralist. If he were just a moralist, i won't bother with him
Re: Muttleylatff: What Does Homosexuality Serve In The Universe? by budaatum: 6:22pm On Jun 02, 2019
Shepherd00:

You forgot to treat this.
When your neighbor is cut in sin and you fail to warn him or [b]dissuade him from his sins in order to save his life not, he will die in his sins, and i will hold you accountable to his sins[/b] Ezek 3:18

When I say to a wicked person, 'You will surely die,' and you do not warn them or speak out to dissuade them from their evil ways in order to save their life, that wicked person will die for their sin, and I will hold you accountable for their blood. Ezek 3:18

When muttley calls you a liar now you'd be jumping up and down! Did Ezekiel tell you to stone your neighbour to dissuade them after you have warned them and they have told you to go fuq yourself, they want to continue in their sin, Shepherd?

Do you believe God will hold you accountable for the sins of others after you have warned them?

1 Like

Re: Muttleylatff: What Does Homosexuality Serve In The Universe? by budaatum: 6:30pm On Jun 02, 2019
Shepherd00:

Preaching the gospel is calling sinners out of sin. Buda, you are misrepresenting the gospel. Jesus forgives sin not justify it.
Did Paul not say something about those who qualify to preach, Shepherd? Does that qualification include those who themselves do not understand themselves? You stand their justifying yourself and yet you accuse others of justifying sin, Shepherd?! Or are you so blind that you do not see that which you yourself do?

How do you know Jesus would not, for reasons known to him, forgive the sinner? Did he not forgive a thief whom the world had condemned to death on the cross next to him?

1 Like

Re: Muttleylatff: What Does Homosexuality Serve In The Universe? by Shepherd00: 6:30pm On Jun 02, 2019
budaatum:

I cannot even prove to you that God created me and you, so what's my problem exactly Shepherd? The Word does say though that all things were created by God, but that's a belief I guess, and not something I claim to know.
Then we shouldn't be having this discussion.

budaatum:

What I do I know is you are my neighbour, and I should love you even after I warned you and you've told me to fuq off, and by the Grace of God, I try.
I keep saying it's not about the homosexuals, but homosexuality as an act. I don't hate homosexuals, that doesn't mean I shd love their acts.

Buda, what I'm doing here is showing love for my neighbors. If I don't care, I'd let them enjoy their sin in ignorance and face God later. And, you know that ignorance is not an excuse before God.
Re: Muttleylatff: What Does Homosexuality Serve In The Universe? by Shepherd00: 6:34pm On Jun 02, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Shouldn't you be backing up these with scriptures?
Re: Muttleylatff: What Does Homosexuality Serve In The Universe? by budaatum: 6:35pm On Jun 02, 2019
Shepherd00:

Then we shouldn't be having this discussion.

I keep saying it's not about the homosexuals, but homosexuality as an act. I don't hate homosexuals, that doesn't mean I shd love their acts.

Buda, what I'm doing here is showing love for my neighbors. If I don't care, I'd let them enjoy their sin in ignorance and face God later. And, you know that ignorance is not an excuse before God.
I don't see any love whatsoever, despite your attempt to make out homosexuality is some abstract word without a living human being behind the act.

If you care so much, go preach it to a homosexual, and when they tell you to go fuq yourself, stone them and then let's discuss how much love you have for them!

2 Likes

Re: Muttleylatff: What Does Homosexuality Serve In The Universe? by budaatum: 6:37pm On Jun 02, 2019
Shepherd00:

Shouldn't you be backing up these with scriptures?
Why should he? Does it make an ounce of a difference? Or should he too distort scripture like you do to justify himself? angry angry

1 Like

Re: Muttleylatff: What Does Homosexuality Serve In The Universe? by Shepherd00: 6:44pm On Jun 02, 2019
budaatum:

When I say to a wicked person, 'You will surely die,' and you do not warn them or speak out to dissuade them from their evil ways in order to save their life, that wicked person will die for their sin, and I will hold you accountable for their blood. Ezek 3:18

When muttley calls you a liar now you'd be jumping up and down! Did Ezekiel tell you to stone your neighbour to dissuade them after you have warned them and they have told you to go fuq yourself, they want to continue in their sin, Shepherd?

Where is my lie Buda? And, where did I say anyone shd be stoned? As I remember, the only person who mentions stoning here is you.
I said, if we were to still go by what the Bible says, then homosexuals wld be stoned, but alas, we warm them instead.

Even when I keep saying I don't have a case with homosexuals but the act of homosexuality, you still make it seem like I'm condemning someone, Why?

Who is lying now?

Buda, stop trying to bully me, it won't work, I don't scare easily.
budaatum:

Do you believe God will hold you accountable for the sins of others after you have warned them?
No.
I have a responsibility to shout to the world that the act of homosexuality is an abomination before Him whom we shall all appear to account for how we lived, and if the offenders keep at it, they will be ostracized for eternity, but you and Muttleylaff are trying to shut me up, but that won't work.
Re: Muttleylatff: What Does Homosexuality Serve In The Universe? by Shepherd00: 7:01pm On Jun 02, 2019
budaatum:

Did Paul not say something about those who qualify to preach, Shepherd? Does that qualification include those who themselves do not understand themselves? You stand their justifying yourself and yet you accuse others of justifying sin, Shepherd?! Or are you so blind that you do not see that which you yourself do?
You can post this verse of Paul let's see it within context. And, I'm justifying myself against who exactly, and who am I accusing?

Buda, did God say homosexuality is a sin or not?

budaatum:

How do you know Jesus would not, for reasons known to him, forgive the sinner? Did he not forgive a thief whom the world had condemned to death on the cross next to him?
How many thieves were with Christ?

What predicated the forgiveness of the other?

Christ died for all manner of sins. If we see them as sins and repent from them, forgiveness is sure, not when we blackmail people and keep them off from telling us the evil in what we do, and justify out sins then, what is left is for us all to await judgement throne.
Re: Muttleylatff: What Does Homosexuality Serve In The Universe? by Shepherd00: 7:02pm On Jun 02, 2019
budaatum:

Why should he? Does it make an ounce of a difference? Or should he too distort scripture like you do to justify himself? angry angry

I distort scriptures? Like which one?
Re: Muttleylatff: What Does Homosexuality Serve In The Universe? by Shepherd00: 7:09pm On Jun 02, 2019
budaatum:

I don't see any love whatsoever, despite your attempt to make out homosexuality is some abstract word without a living human being behind the act.

If you care so much, go preach it to a homosexual, and when they tell you to go fuq yourself, stone them and then let's discuss how much love you have for them!
Hmmm. Buda calm down. You don dey vex.

If you love your neighbor as you keep mouthing yet refuse to warn them against something which will ultimately destroy them for fear of being told to go fuq yourself, then you don't love them.

And, yes, homosexuality is practiced by homosexuals, and me saying my case is with the act not with those who commit it, is for them to see that I don't hate them. I only point them to the sin in what they do, hoping they'd have a change of mind and repent.

But, if by doing so I will have my head bit off as you guys are attempting to do here, I won't feel bad because before God, my part is done.
Re: Muttleylatff: What Does Homosexuality Serve In The Universe? by budaatum: 7:40pm On Jun 02, 2019
Shepherd00:

Hmmm. Buda calm down. You don dey vex.
Yes Shepherd, I don vex, plenty, but it is not really at you. Some cretin upset me and my anger is flowing into all my posts at the moment so much that I want to jump into the internet and stone him to death despite the fact that I am here telling you not to. The difference, though - nay!, my weak attempt at justifying myself - is that the pig wants to rape me while the homosexual is at least seeking my consent. Yet, I can not fail to notice my own hypocrisy which is why I am upset.

Find it in you to forgive me please Shepherd, for despite my claim that you misunderstand, my anger is not in anyway at you whom I love with all my heart and soul and being despite our difference in understanding.

1 Like

Re: Muttleylatff: What Does Homosexuality Serve In The Universe? by budaatum: 7:49pm On Jun 02, 2019
Shepherd00:

If you love your neighbor as you keep mouthing yet refuse to warn them against something which will ultimately destroy them for fear of being told to go fuq yourself, then you don't love them.
You are making it sound as if I joined them!

I did not "refuse to warn them" Shepherd. I warned them, then they told me to fuq off, so I said, "Peace of the Lord" to them and dusted their dust off me as I left their presence.

After all, as I've told you, when they poke their pokers in poo my own poker will not poo. Or do I need to explain that to you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Gulibility Of An Ex-christian Atheist. / Why Is God Such A Pervert? / God Is A Tester Not A Tempter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.