Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,144 members, 7,953,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:12 PM

Muttleylatff: What Does Homosexuality Serve In The Universe? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muttleylatff: What Does Homosexuality Serve In The Universe? (5059 Views)

Anglican Church Sacks 2 Priests In Abia Over Involvement In Homosexuality / "My Family Took Me To A Church To Burn Out The Spirit Of Homosexuality" (Photos) / Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muttleylatff: What Does Homosexuality Serve In The Universe? by budaatum: 12:04pm On Jun 03, 2019
Shepherd00:

In other words, I don't know what I'm talking about?
No Shepherd, you don't know what you talk about. If you did know, we would see it abundantly in your heart!

1 Like

Re: Muttleylatff: What Does Homosexuality Serve In The Universe? by Shepherd00: 12:07pm On Jun 03, 2019
budaatum:

No Shepherd, you don't know what you talk about. If you did know, we would see it abundantly in your heart!
So the scriptures I post are from my heart?

Why not disprove them?
Re: Muttleylatff: What Does Homosexuality Serve In The Universe? by budaatum: 12:08pm On Jun 03, 2019
Shepherd00:

No, context is in using other scriptures to explain others, like I just did. Pls go and analyze Ezekiel 3:18 as I have (within context).
I should analyze the scripture that you misquoted?

Please refer to, and kindly inform me, what did the Lord Jesus Christ say to the one who misquoted Scripture to him after he had fasted for 40 days?

1 Like

Re: Muttleylatff: What Does Homosexuality Serve In The Universe? by Shepherd00: 12:23pm On Jun 03, 2019
budaatum:

I should analyze the scripture that you misquoted?

Please refer to, and kindly inform me, what did the Lord Jesus Christ say to the one who misquoted Scripture to him after he had fasted for 40 days?
Before we go to what Jesus said, kindly rightly quote and rightly analyze the scriptures I misquoted.
Re: Muttleylatff: What Does Homosexuality Serve In The Universe? by Shepherd00: 12:40pm On Jun 03, 2019
budaatum:

I know you believe the Scripture you quoted above, but understanding and knowing what it implies, and allowing it to dwell in you and to fuel who you are - absolute zilch where comprehension is concerned
And I have been pleading with you to give me a better understanding of these scriptures and tell me what they imply. How else shd I say it before it sinks?

budaatum:

To the point that I'm almost inclined to open a thread titled Shepherd! Are You Following Jesus With These Your Beliefs!?, just as you opened one very profound thread about my knowing and following Jesus!
I'd be more than happy to oblige you. Pls let it be scriptural. Enough of talking outside the Word

budaatum:

No, you "don't need to live with him to know him". You just need to be able to comprehend what he says. And to be honest, Shepherd, and by your own admission of not often reading responses to your own questions, you really do not qualify to comprehend the abundance of hearts since youm constantly miss that which is spoken by the mouth.
I admitted to you that I don't read the responses to my questions? Where did I do that? And, how do I know what to respond back if I don't read? Lol,

Here I am picking everything from your responses and treat them while you nitpick mine, yet you make that assertion about me. Funny.

Buda, I read all responses posted to me, all. The ones I leave out is deliberate.

I do not comprehend or I do not accept what is posted? which of it?

budaatum:

If you did listen to that which is spoken by the mouth, you'd hear what you yourself speak with your very own mouth and then might you see the abundance of your own heart, which I doubt you ever look at. Or would you claim you reflect at all Shepherd, as in measure yourself with the measure by which you measure others?
You'd wish we left talking scriptures and talk bout ourselves right? No sir. When I opened the thread about you, I did that based on the Word of God, so is this one. MuttleyLaff has been biting off anyone who dares say God hates homosexuality and what is to say he is not? He comes off as a man who feels it's okay to do it as a Christian, so no one shd say anything about it.

Sir, Blackmail me all you want, do whatever it takes to shut me off, it won't work. You are an activist, but you feel it's okay to bite me off, but it's not okay for me to be activists against sin? I call sin what God calls it regardless of whose horse is gourd.

budaatum:

From that which you speak, the abundance of your heart says, no, you don't. I'm suggesting to you.
Whatever Buda, whatever.
Re: Muttleylatff: What Does Homosexuality Serve In The Universe? by budaatum: 12:45pm On Jun 03, 2019
Shepherd00:

Before we go to what Jesus said, kindly rightly quote and rightly analyze the scriptures I misquoted.
Typical avoidance tactic of yours Shepherd.

Did I not quote the correct Ezekiel verse you misquoted? Now, in your opinion, it is I, who properly quoted Ezekiel for you who should go and analyse the Ezekiel you misquoted? angry

You either have no shame or you believe every one who reads what you've written is blind and has no brain.

I repeat!

budaatum:

1 Like

Re: Muttleylatff: What Does Homosexuality Serve In The Universe? by Shepherd00: 12:52pm On Jun 03, 2019
budaatum:

Typical avoidance tactic of yours Shepherd.

Did I not quote the correct Ezekiel verse you misquoted? Now, in your opinion, it is I, who properly quoted Ezekiel for you who should go and analyse the Ezekiel you misquoted? angry

You either have no shame or you believe every one who reads what you've written is blind and has no brain.

I repeat!

Pls refer me to the post. No vex. We no go dey jump jump about leaving posts untreated.

You know I can answer your question, but not after we are done with the first.
Re: Muttleylatff: What Does Homosexuality Serve In The Universe? by budaatum: 1:17pm On Jun 03, 2019
Shepherd00:

Pls refer me to the post. No vex. We no go dey jump jump about leaving posts untreated.
No Shepherd! I shall vex! I can not be doing your homework for you while you yourself are being lazy and refuse to read especially if I have done it for you twice already!

Stop your own "jump jump about leaving posts untreated" and treat your own post about Ezekiel that you misquoted, then kindly treat the post I've asked you to treat 3 times now but which you still have not treated!

budaatum:

1 Like

Re: Muttleylatff: What Does Homosexuality Serve In The Universe? by budaatum: 1:24pm On Jun 03, 2019
Shepherd00:

I admitted you that I don't [read] the responses to my questions? Where did I do that? And, how do I know what to respond to you? Lol,.

Shepherd00:

I most have missed that post. I didn't see it.
See below my response to you at the time which you seem to have also missed!

budaatum:

Sorry Shepherd, but I am going to have to insult you because you appear not only to be blind to what I wrote way back on page 3 but for even misrepresenting the post you've now responded to.

How does what you responded to mean, "Paul knew Jesus before he set off to Damascus? As in, He knew who Jesus was (As the Messiah) before he heard His voice?"

I suggest you stop wasting my time and go back and read from page one without your blinkers on to see what else you "missed", "didn't see", and clearly misunderstood.
Re: Muttleylatff: What Does Homosexuality Serve In The Universe? by Shepherd00: 2:17pm On Jun 03, 2019
budaatum:

See below my response to you at the time which you seem to have also missed!

And my response to that was 'I don't read posts posted to my answers?

If I don't read a post, it's because it's deliberate. If I don't read responses how will I react to them.
Re: Muttleylatff: What Does Homosexuality Serve In The Universe? by Shepherd00: 2:19pm On Jun 03, 2019
Budaatum, I'm still waiting for a proper posting of Ez: Ezekiel 3:18 and the right analysis.
Re: Muttleylatff: What Does Homosexuality Serve In The Universe? by Shepherd00: 2:26pm On Jun 03, 2019
budaatum:

No Shepherd! I shall vex! I can not be doing your homework for you while you yourself are being lazy and refuse to read especially if I have done it for you twice already!
What is so hard for you to direct me to the post nah? And, how are is this my homework? You accuse me of something, and I'm saying proof it.

budaatum:

Stop your own "jump jump about leaving posts untreated" and treat your own post about Ezekiel that you misquoted, then kindly treat the post I've asked you to treat 3 times now but which you still have not treated!
Shd I repost where a posted and analyzed Ezekiel 3:18? Didn't you see it?

Okay, let's go back to the posts we need treating and call ourselves back there.
Re: Muttleylatff: What Does Homosexuality Serve In The Universe? by Shepherd00: 2:40pm On Jun 03, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
My first, only and last. I was just about 1-3 months arrived from Naija too when that encounter happened. My missus still makes light fun joke about it with me, as I told her about it.

Shepherd00? Pfft.
Will you attest to the fact that the so called missus could be a man, since you believe it's right to.marry one?
Re: Muttleylatff: What Does Homosexuality Serve In The Universe? by Shepherd00: 8:34pm On Jun 03, 2019
Where is Budaatum? I'm still waiting for you to show me where and how i lied.
Re: Muttleylatff: What Does Homosexuality Serve In The Universe? by budaatum: 11:56pm On Jun 03, 2019
Shepherd00:

Shd I repost where a posted and analyzed Ezekiel 3:18? Didn't you see it?
Repost it please. Your Ezekiel 3:18 and your analysis.

1 Like

Re: Muttleylatff: What Does Homosexuality Serve In The Universe? by budaatum: 4:47am On Jun 04, 2019
Shepherd00:

If I don't read a post, it's because it's deliberate. If I don't read responses how will I react to them.

You deliberately don't read a post
You deliberately don't read responses
You deliberately don't react to them

You are asking buda, How?

1 Like

Re: Muttleylatff: What Does Homosexuality Serve In The Universe? by Shepherd00: 11:03am On Jun 04, 2019
budaatum:

You deliberately don't read a post
Yes, I ignore mentions if I want to. Muttleylaff is mentioning me like 10 times in his responses to others, I don't read those posts except I want to.

budaatum:

You deliberately don't read responses
Yes, when I don't want to, depending on who mentioned me.

budaatum:

You deliberately don't react to them
You are asking buda, How?
Listen Buda, I don't ignore posts in my threads or responses made to my posts in my thread, but in other threads where I get mentions, I deliberately ignore them depending on who mentioned me.
Re: Muttleylatff: What Does Homosexuality Serve In The Universe? by Shepherd00: 12:23pm On Jun 04, 2019
budaatum:

Repost it please. Your Ezekiel 3:18 and your analysis.
Okay then here it is. And pls do same afterwards.

@Shepherd00 posted

I couldn't treat this yesterday. Here I am. Let's look at that verse within context. Remember context is the foundation.

Afterwards Buda, you will give your own analysis of Ezekiel 3:18 Yes? Fine. here we go.

Ezekiel 3:18 When I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die; and thou givest him not warning, nor speakest to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life; the same wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand

When I say unto the wicked,
Who is the wicked Buda?

Can the wicked be your neighbor?
I say yes.
What do You say
?

]Thou shalt surely die;

What is death in this context? It is the eternal separation from the Kingsom of God, not a natural death.

But the fearful, and unbelieving, and ~~the abominable,~~ and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and
brimstone: which is the second death.
(Rev. 21:8 KJV)

Don't you know that evil people won't have a share in the blessings of God's kingdom? Don't fool yourselves! No one who is ~~immoral~~or worships idols or is ~~unfaithful in marriage~ or is ~~a pervert~~or ~~behaves like a homosexual~~will share in God's kingdom. Neither will any thief or greedy person or drunkard or anyone who curses and cheats others.
C.E.V 1 Corinthians 6:9-10

Pls Buda, note that, immorality (fornication) has its own Corner here, unfaithfulness in marriage(adultery) has its. Perversion has its and Homosexuality has its too. So don't mix them up and say they mean the same thing.

Ezekiel 3:18 Cont. and thou givest him not warning, nor speakest to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life; the same wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand.

Have you seen that I am doing what God says I shd do?
PLS PLSSSSSSSSSSS show me how I lied.[/b]

And this is me calling you to the post;

'Budaatum pls come over here, this is the post

Buda, you accused me of laziness, leaving my homework undone, but here is me doing yours for you. Kindly read and reply accordingly.
Re: Muttleylatff: What Does Homosexuality Serve In The Universe? by budaatum: 1:00pm On Jun 04, 2019
Shepherd00:

Ezekiel 3:18 When I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die; and thou givest him not warning, nor speakest to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life; the same wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand

Explain how you "speakest to warn", and tell me what you will do after you "warn" and are told to fuq off.

Shepherd00:

You forgot to treat this.
When your neighbor is cut in sin and you fail to warn him or dissuade him from his sins in order to save his life not, he will die in his sins, and i will hold you accountable to his sins Ezek 3:18

budaatum:

When I say to a wicked person, 'You will surely die,' and you do not warn them or speak out to dissuade them from their evil ways in order to save their life, that wicked person will die for their sin, and I will hold you accountable for their blood. Ezek 3:18

And tell us what Jesus told the one who misquoted Scripture to him after he had fasted for 40 days.
Re: Muttleylatff: What Does Homosexuality Serve In The Universe? by Shepherd00: 6:01pm On Jun 04, 2019
budaatum:

Explain how you "speakest to warn", and tell me what you will do after you "warn" and are told to fuq off.

And tell us what Jesus told the one who misquoted Scripture to him after he had fasted for 40 days.

'By speaking to warn', is what I am doing here. I have no right to go knocking on doors to tell homosexuals that they're living in sin and wld end up in hell if they refuse to repent, hence I do it here hoping they'd read.

But, if am told to fuq off, i will, but will not become an activist helping them to live comfortably in a life which will ultimately destroy them.

The only reason I'm talking abt this is because Muttleylaff wants to convince himself that God created people gay, becos some animals fuq their parents and siblings and their brothers, he feels it's okay for him to do so too.

He is so blatant in his lies that he falsify Scriptures to back himself up. If Muttleylaff did bring The Bible into it, I'd ignore him big time.
Re: Muttleylatff: What Does Homosexuality Serve In The Universe? by Shepherd00: 6:07pm On Jun 04, 2019
budaatum:

Matthew 4:4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.
Matthew 4:7 Jesus said unto him, It is written again, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God.

Matthew 4:10 Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

These are the three responses The Lord gave to satan.

What is next?
Re: Muttleylatff: What Does Homosexuality Serve In The Universe? by budaatum: 12:17am On Jun 05, 2019
Sexy Pair of Legs

buda was walking down the Embankment when a couple of sexy legs walked by. Twins, thought buda, sisters be best. Till bench twisting ankles down throats!

buda heard Shepherd go, "buda, you must go and tell them to stop! Condemn them if they don't"

So buda went and stood at a distance waving hand till tongues took air, and said to legs,

"There's this fuqer on a forum giving me head. If I see you doing I should give you tongue. Can I take a picture of those legs?

They said yes, Shepherd. Then I told them you was here.

You all see the smile light up on sexy legs!

Thank you sexy legs! You were both awesome!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Difference Between Christmas And Xmas / Muslim Apologists Defending Paedophilia. / Where Can I Get A Good IFA Priest?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.