Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,446 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Is It Possible My Husband Is Sleeping With Our Neighbour? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Possible My Husband Is Sleeping With Our Neighbour? (6211 Views)

Are We Been Insensitive Or We Should Just Help Our Neighbour. / My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin / My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Possible My Husband Is Sleeping With Our Neighbour? by Nobody: 1:18am On Jun 01, 2019
Preshy561:
Men of these generation.
Tufia. You hardly see one with sense.
Believe you me, he's dating that lady.

Whenever a lady stops greeting a guy or stops respecting him, they are in for long thing.

She will soon ask him to divorce you and marry her, stay there and be asking questions.
I hope you did not break your leg as you jumped to this conclusion undecided

3 Likes

Re: Is It Possible My Husband Is Sleeping With Our Neighbour? by Nobody: 1:21am On Jun 01, 2019
Cutebabiesmum:

If any woman has frustrated you why not go and vent your anger on the woman and not me. Did I tell you I want to divorce him now? A lady that was respecting him before just stopped greeting him and I have heard fron a reliable source that my husband do give the lady money for upkeep whereas he's leaving his responsibility at home for me to do just because I own a business and you are here typing what I don't know. A lady here asked if he flirt with other women and I said yes because I don't trust him with women at all. I have seen a lot and I know what am saying.
you are not prepared to keep this marriage yet!
Ndi heard from reliable source angry
Re: Is It Possible My Husband Is Sleeping With Our Neighbour? by Tyche(m): 1:38am On Jun 01, 2019
Cutebabiesmum:

The lady is married and having accommodation issue. She live with her parent and her parent are not really old like that. My husband can go after anything on skirt, I am 100% sure of that. It is just a pity I end up with such man cry and the most annoying part of it is he's 1min man. I swear to God he can't do more than 1min and can't also do more than 1 round in a day

And you want to make heaven?

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible My Husband Is Sleeping With Our Neighbour? by BrokeFucker007: 2:02am On Jun 01, 2019
Cutebabiesmum:

The lady is married and having accommodation issue. She live with her parent and her parent are not really old like that. My husband can go after anything on skirt, I am 100% sure of that. It is just a pity I end up with such man cry and the most annoying part of it is he's 1min man. I swear to God he can't do more than 1min and can't also do more than 1 round in a day
How can he give you more than one round? what round is he going to give the other sexy younger girls outside there? Nawao for u ooo. Abeg manage one round or use your fingers or find one bobo wey go de tidy you round up on rounds.
Yes, he's fvcking the lady. The meet somewhere outside the compound. One minute? at least e reach minutes oo, soon other ladies fit collect some seconds from your one minute na then you go de manage 30 seconds. Ome minute like they were watching time and counting.
You said he can fvck anything with a skirt so why the hell are you here bothering people with sillly questions? that you're supposed to know the answer already? nawaooo una seenwhy out country no de move ahead ;-).
Na joke I de for here ooo abeg hahahahahaha.

5 Likes

Re: Is It Possible My Husband Is Sleeping With Our Neighbour? by BrokeFucker007: 2:12am On Jun 01, 2019
Cutebabiesmum:

My phone is what keeps my company at night because he's sleeping in different room. Without my phone I will cry myself to sleep because I don't have any friend I can talk to. But reading comment on Instagram, nairaland and advertising my product(I have a business) always makes me happy every night
Your phone makes you happy?! in your marriage your phone is the thing that makes you happy and keeps you busy? wow this is horrible, your marriage is heading to the dustbin. night when you and your hubby suppose de play. gist, quarrel small, argue, laugh, fvck and so many other things na phone replace all these.
The marriage na DOA

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible My Husband Is Sleeping With Our Neighbour? by BrokeFucker007: 2:16am On Jun 01, 2019
Cutebabiesmum:

Ma'am, you asked if he's flirting with other women and am trying to explain his relationship with women. I haven't caught him red handed but I have read so many message on his phone telling his girlfriend to meet him in hotel and am wondering why a man that can't go more than 1 min will be doing with other women. Anyway thanks for your opinion
Madam, how long have you been married to your husband? Maybe he finds them attractive and no longer finds you attractive due to whatever reasons, it happens, I don't understand how funny life can be sometimes. marry woman that you will cheat on? yet we claim monogamy is possible? maybe for women but for men? no no no. most ladies like to believe some men are monogamous in nature and stick to one woman Hahahahaha hahahaha lol opinion of someone that has no diick, come back and say that after you grow a dick, then spend ten years with same person?!/10 years?!
Re: Is It Possible My Husband Is Sleeping With Our Neighbour? by Hez143(m): 5:19am On Jun 01, 2019
no relationship that can be saved,if only both parties are ready to work it out!!
most times,cheating husband has one or three excuses,
1)i cant keep eating one cookie all the time,i need a different taste.
2)after childbirth
3)i'll it emotional divorce.
In you case with what you've written up there,i think it number 3.
for heaven sake,how could you be married and be staying in different rooms The quiet times you are supposed to spend with your husband,you are busy with you phone,in the second room claimg your phone(an inanimate object) is your companion when you real companion is in the second room also sharing his bed with who? Answer the question yourself!! Or where do you thing the word 'master bedroom' comes from?
Here this if you dont know,men are more emotional than women,not showing it dosent mean we are not,we need someone to share our tumoil of the day with,while you are not there,he's busy sharing his problem with another lady or havent you heard 'a shoulder to ride on is a dick to ride on'?
And i can bet that the lady in question is not as good as you are!
And before i go,you are having the tonto syndrome,dont call out you man like that on social media,no matter what,he's still your husband,he's not perfect,he would have been better if your had spent more time with him. In the end,good communication is one of the keys to a succesful marriage.
Madam,hold your hubby tight,move closer to him and you'll still find out he's still your man anyday!!!
And dont forget to sharre your testimony with us if he finally changes.

4 Likes

Re: Is It Possible My Husband Is Sleeping With Our Neighbour? by yvelchstores(f): 6:34am On Jun 01, 2019
The annoying part of everything is that someone I your compound told u.... Why will u listen to gossip in the first place. Ask yourself what is d intention of the person telling you this? She obviously wants to cause division as she is of her father the devil.
Whether or not it's true, it's up to you to mend your home.
For u to open up here saying he is a 1 minute man and so on, obviously u don't respect that man.
Treat him like a man who deserves respect. Also allow him to take up any responsibility, even if it's to buy bread and appreciate the bread like u have never eaten bread before. Boost that man's ego, make him feel like a hero. Maintain the peace in your home, irrespective of any truths or facts, very impt.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible My Husband Is Sleeping With Our Neighbour? by cutegentility(m): 7:52am On Jun 01, 2019
Preshy561:
Men of these generation.

Whenever a lady stops greeting a guy or stops respecting him, they are in for long thing.

She will soon ask him to divorce you and marry her, stay there and be asking questions.

Chai, u don get experience. No be small
gringrin

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible My Husband Is Sleeping With Our Neighbour? by Uyi168: 7:54am On Jun 01, 2019
GOFRONT:
Going by goat and yam theory, Madam, it could be true!!!
Can u kindly define goat and yam theory?

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible My Husband Is Sleeping With Our Neighbour? by Preshy561(f): 8:00am On Jun 01, 2019
cutegentility:

Chai, u don get experience. No be small
gringrin
Lol. Not really, but whenever a guy I used to respect makes stupid advances towards me, most especially in an unrefined manner, na that day his respect goes down to zero.

Maybe, the husband's manner of approach was bad, that was why she has stopped respecting him.
Re: Is It Possible My Husband Is Sleeping With Our Neighbour? by Destiblack(m): 8:00am On Jun 01, 2019
[quote author=Cutebabiesmum post=78907541]

madam better tell us u need a good dick for great sex. mind u no one is interested.
Re: Is It Possible My Husband Is Sleeping With Our Neighbour? by qereshi: 8:05am On Jun 01, 2019
Preshy561:
Men of these generation.

sister, easy, some men that have decided to be good, are suffering under their wives, because madam knows that they are good men, and that they would not do anything funny

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible My Husband Is Sleeping With Our Neighbour? by Preshy561(f): 8:07am On Jun 01, 2019
qereshi:
sister, easy, some men that have decided to be good, are suffering under their wives, because madam knows that they are good men, and that they would not do anything funny
This doesn't make sense atall.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible My Husband Is Sleeping With Our Neighbour? by qereshi: 8:09am On Jun 01, 2019
Cutebabiesmum:

My phone is what keeps my company at night because he's sleeping in different room. Without my phone I will cry myself to sleep because I don't have any friend I can talk to. But reading comment on Instagram, nairaland and advertising my product(I have a business) always makes me happy every night
the lord is your strength, I am a man, this is what I suffer, this is how I sleep in my own room. It is not about being a wife or husba6, it is about marrying wise , and marrying someone with a conscience

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible My Husband Is Sleeping With Our Neighbour? by qereshi: 8:10am On Jun 01, 2019
Preshy561:

This doesn't make sense atall.
okay, sister. I thought it did. Sorry if I offended you.happy Saturday
Re: Is It Possible My Husband Is Sleeping With Our Neighbour? by Preshy561(f): 8:11am On Jun 01, 2019
qereshi:
okay, sister. I thought it did. Sorry if I offended you.happy Saturday
Thank you so much.

Happy New month
Re: Is It Possible My Husband Is Sleeping With Our Neighbour? by Preshy561(f): 8:12am On Jun 01, 2019
nwanneni:
I hope you did not break your leg as you jumped to this conclusion undecided
You are too loquacious.
Take several seats, please.
Re: Is It Possible My Husband Is Sleeping With Our Neighbour? by Cutebabiesmum: 8:20am On Jun 01, 2019
yvelchstores:
The annoying part of everything is that someone I your compound told u.... Why will u listen to gossip in the first place. Ask yourself what is d intention of the person telling you this? She obviously wants to cause division as she is of her father the devil.
For u to open up here saying he is a 1 minute man and so on, obviously u don't respect that man.
Treat him like a man who deserves respect. Also allow him to take up any responsibility, even if it's to buy bread and appreciate the bread like u have never eaten bread before. Boost that man's ego, make him feel like a hero. Maintain the peace in your home, irrespective of any truths or facts, very impt.
Thank you ma. I really appreciate this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible My Husband Is Sleeping With Our Neighbour? by queenfav(f): 8:33am On Jun 01, 2019
Cutebabiesmum:

There are things you don't come online to say about your husband, especially one that you are still living with. It beats me why you feel nairaland is the best place to get answers to issues in your marriage. What's your aim telling us all this? Were we all there when you married him? Figure out all this on your own please, that's why marriage is not for kids. No one will advise you on what to do because it's YOUR life, YOUR marriage and YOUR husband. Learn to deal with it, no one here actually cares, you are just entertaining us.

9 Likes

Re: Is It Possible My Husband Is Sleeping With Our Neighbour? by Nobody: 8:33am On Jun 01, 2019
Preshy561:

You are too loquacious.
Take several seats, please.
you are not ony crazy but stupid as well!
I asked a simple question about how you got to that conclusion and your response is what?insult?
Typical of people that grew up in slums.did you? undecided

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible My Husband Is Sleeping With Our Neighbour? by Mizwisdom(f): 8:40am On Jun 01, 2019
Cutebabiesmum:

Ma'am, you asked if he's flirting with other women and am trying to explain his relationship with women. I haven't caught him red handed but I have read so many message on his phone telling his girlfriend to meet him in hotel and am wondering why a man that can't go more than 1 min will be doing with other women. Anyway thanks for your opinion

African men are like this, you shouldn't be surprised, they say variety is the spice of life even though they don't have appetite, greed will still make a man force himself to eat. Same way a one minute man will want everything in skirt but still last one minute. All u can do is to report him to someone he respects

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible My Husband Is Sleeping With Our Neighbour? by Mizwisdom(f): 8:44am On Jun 01, 2019
yvelchstores:

A man that is unfaithful can give you STD, I hope you know this
Re: Is It Possible My Husband Is Sleeping With Our Neighbour? by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:51am On Jun 01, 2019
This is the most sensible post I have read here, it is the truth, cuz I have heard same thing before.
ambient:

My dear, dont mind dem,i was talking with a girl at the salon the other day and she told me an eye opening story.ladies that know they are the side chick love those one minute men because they hardly get stressed but still collect better money,they stroke the ego of the stupid man that he thinks himself a stallion.she told me that she prefers the 40 second men that if i see how she do praise them ehhhh but laugh at their back.

What am trying to say is that a lot of men are blinded by their ego and keep cheating because there is always a girl out there to call him a stallion even though he cant satisfy the one inside his house.fooolss.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible My Husband Is Sleeping With Our Neighbour? by dingbang(m): 8:52am On Jun 01, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:
It is true. Please divorce him ASAP!
ah ah.. Uyai cheesy that's too far. Thats not now marriage works, if people divorce for every little thing, even for not greeting in the morning, marriage won't have a meaning. cheesy

It's just speculations and it may be that the man ain't cheating after all. Ok what if someone accuses you of what you are sure you didnt do, how would you feel?
Re: Is It Possible My Husband Is Sleeping With Our Neighbour? by candygist: 8:53am On Jun 01, 2019
Cutebabiesmum:

Maybe your puna is not fun to him anymore. He needs new one
Re: Is It Possible My Husband Is Sleeping With Our Neighbour? by Macgabe(m): 8:53am On Jun 01, 2019
Cutebabiesmum:
Good evening beautiful people, not like am suspecting my husband but I want to hear people opinion. There's this lady with 2 kids that is staying with her parent in our compound. I heard their landlord evicted her and her husband and they have not been able to raise money and get another apartment so she brought her two kids to stay with her parent while her husband squat with someone else.
I normally hear this lady greet my husband "good morning sir" "afternoon sir" I mean she always add sir anytime she's greeting him. But recently she stopped greeting him even if she come to our apartment to charge phone(their apartment light was disconnected and they haven't pay their bills). Just some months ago, someone from our compound told me my husband is giving this lady feeding money(a married woman o) I didn't believe the amebo because I have been the one financing almost everything in that house including paying my son's school fees because oga said he's broke which I believe him.
Is it possible he's dating the lady or am just getting worried over nothing? Please don't mind all my grammatical error because am not in good mood now at all
One of the signs of situation like this is if the lady in question disrespect the man as you've stated. Ladies do this mostly when something happened/is going on between her and the man.
Just be more vigilant, watch for major signs first.
Re: Is It Possible My Husband Is Sleeping With Our Neighbour? by Preshy561(f): 8:57am On Jun 01, 2019
nwanneni:
you are not ony crazy but stupid as well!
I asked a simple question about how you got to that conclusion and your response is what?insult?
Typical of people that grew up in slums.did you? undecided
K.
Re: Is It Possible My Husband Is Sleeping With Our Neighbour? by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:01am On Jun 01, 2019
Do what makes you happy, don't allow a one-minute cheating man give you stress. Dont regret the marriage, it happened, and many men are like that, at least you have/or will have kids which is a great gift for married couples. But hope you didn't use your main account to share this, cz it's sensitive. Don't divorce, give the marriage more time to see if it can work out. You see messages on his phone inviting ladies to hotels, so he is definitely cheating with the neighbor. Don't confront the lady, rather talk to your hubby, warn him to desist from it. Pls don't fight. God help you.
Cutebabiesmum:

Re: Is It Possible My Husband Is Sleeping With Our Neighbour? by JasonScoolari: 9:19am On Jun 01, 2019
Coming to a public forum to disgrace your husband is indeed funny and childish.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

/ Has Marriage Counseling Made Any Difference To Your Marriage? / Nigerian Mother Reacts After Seeing This Her Daugther's Latest Whatsapp Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.