Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,006 members, 7,821,525 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Is It Possible My Husband Is Sleeping With Our Neighbour? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Possible My Husband Is Sleeping With Our Neighbour? (6212 Views)

Are We Been Insensitive Or We Should Just Help Our Neighbour. / My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin / My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Possible My Husband Is Sleeping With Our Neighbour? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 02, 2019
queenfav:
There are things you don't come online to say about your husband, especially one that you are still living with. It beats me why you feel nairaland is the best place to get answers to issues in your marriage. What's your aim telling us all this? Were we all there when you married him? Figure out all this on your own please, that's why marriage is not for kids. No one will advise you on what to do because it's YOUR life, YOUR marriage and YOUR husband. Learn to deal with it, no one here actually cares, you are just entertaining us.

please you don't speak for all of us. Some of us do care.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible My Husband Is Sleeping With Our Neighbour? by desoul2004(m): 2:55pm On Jun 02, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Marriage is meant to be enjoyed, not endured, sister. If you're not feeling it, then frigging get out or you risk your pussy of catching some deadly diseases. I wonder why women willingly like to suffer hardship in marriage and call it LOVE or think the cheap hubby will miraculously change. I wonder when una go wake up o!
Your stubborn and defensive attitude will cost you many valuable things in life. You better remain unmarried and enjoy your self alone.
Re: Is It Possible My Husband Is Sleeping With Our Neighbour? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:57pm On Jun 02, 2019
desoul2004:

Your stubborn and defensive attitude will cost you many valuable things in life. You better remain unmarried and enjoy your self alone.

Valuable things like?

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible My Husband Is Sleeping With Our Neighbour? by CHoccolaTE: 9:22pm On Jun 02, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Valuable things like?

Don't mind that person. Men love it when women stay and tolerate their evil inconsiderate behaviour in marriages.

Behaviour men can never tolerate, they want women to stay and take it

Fools

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Has Marriage Counseling Made Any Difference To Your Marriage? / Nigerian Mother Reacts After Seeing This Her Daugther's Latest Whatsapp Photo / The Pros And Cons Of A Virgin Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.