Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Is It Possible My Husband Is Sleeping With Our Neighbour? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Possible My Husband Is Sleeping With Our Neighbour? (6207 Views)

Are We Been Insensitive Or We Should Just Help Our Neighbour. / My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin / My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible My Husband Is Sleeping With Our Neighbour? by Cutebabiesmum: 10:22pm On May 31, 2019
Good evening beautiful people, not like am suspecting my husband but I want to hear people opinion. There's this lady with 2 kids that is staying with her parent in our compound. I heard their landlord evicted her and her husband and they have not been able to raise money and get another apartment so she brought her two kids to stay with her parent while her husband squat with someone else.
I normally hear this lady greet my husband "good morning sir" "afternoon sir" I mean she always add sir anytime she's greeting him. But recently she stopped greeting him even if she come to our apartment to charge phone(their apartment light was disconnected and they haven't pay their bills). Just some months ago, someone from our compound told me my husband is giving this lady feeding money(a married woman o) I didn't believe the amebo because I have been the one financing almost everything in that house including paying my son's school fees because oga said he's broke which I believe him.
Is it possible he's dating the lady or am just getting worried over nothing? Please don't mind all my grammatical error because am not in good mood now at all

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible My Husband Is Sleeping With Our Neighbour? by kingBlaq: 10:24pm On May 31, 2019
Yes o

5 Likes

Re: Is It Possible My Husband Is Sleeping With Our Neighbour? by jnoz23(m): 10:29pm On May 31, 2019
yes, and the yeye is finding it hard to control herself
Re: Is It Possible My Husband Is Sleeping With Our Neighbour? by GOFRONT(m): 10:32pm On May 31, 2019
Going by goat and yam theory, Madam, it could be true!!!

11 Likes

Re: Is It Possible My Husband Is Sleeping With Our Neighbour? by dingbang(m): 10:33pm On May 31, 2019
Why not ask your husband this question than coming to Nairaland to be misled?

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible My Husband Is Sleeping With Our Neighbour? by Cutebabiesmum: 10:43pm On May 31, 2019
dingbang:
Why not ask your husband this question than coming to Nairaland to be misled?
Of course he denied it when I asked him
Re: Is It Possible My Husband Is Sleeping With Our Neighbour? by bukatyne(f): 10:44pm On May 31, 2019
Cutebabiesmum:
Good evening beautiful people, not like am suspecting my husband but I want to hear people opinion. There's this lady with 2 kids that is staying with her parent in our compound. I heard their landlord evicted her and her husband and they have not been able to raise money and get another apartment so she brought her two kids to stay with her parent while her husband squat with someone else.
I normally hear this lady greet my husband "good morning sir" "afternoon sir" I mean she always add sir anytime she's greeting him. But recently she stopped greeting him even if she come to our apartment to charge phone(their apartment light was disconnected and they haven't pay their bills). Just some months ago, someone from our compound told me my husband is giving this lady feeding money(a married woman o) I didn't believe the amebo because I have been the one financing almost everything in that house including paying my son's school fees because oga said he's broke which I believe him.
Is it possible he's dating the lady or am just getting worried over nothing? Please don't mind all my grammatical error because am not in good mood now at all

You are sounding like a typical Nigerian wife already.

@Feeding money: you told us she is currently stranded with her aged mom and kids. How does he giving her money equate to giving a married woman feeding money?

@her not greeting your husband: it could be as a result of jealousy, sadness for their situation, reminiscing on the past etc. It could also be your mind playing games.

Going from past precedence, has your husband cheated on you, flirted with other women? Were you a side chic turned wife?

I think you and hubby should have better communication channels.

I also think you should apply yourself more. If have a reason to suspect your husband, investigate critically before coming to a conclusion.

Goodluck.

27 Likes

Re: Is It Possible My Husband Is Sleeping With Our Neighbour? by Masterppower: 10:45pm On May 31, 2019
Yes ooo.

I caught them red handed.

And I support him oo because of wetin you dey do.

Mind your business abeg.

Is there no man helping you somewhere too?
Re: Is It Possible My Husband Is Sleeping With Our Neighbour? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:46pm On May 31, 2019
It is true. Please divorce him ASAP!

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible My Husband Is Sleeping With Our Neighbour? by Cutebabiesmum: 10:50pm On May 31, 2019
bukatyne:

You are sounding like a typical Nigerian wife already.

@Feeding money: you told us she is currently stranded with her aged mom and kids. How does he giving her money equate to giving a married woman feeding money?

@her not greeting your husband: it could be as a result of jealousy, sadness for their situation, reminiscing on the past etc. It could also be your mind playing games.

Going from past precedence, has your husband cheated on you, flirted with other women? Were you a side chic turned wife?

I think you and hubby should have better communication channels.

I also think you should apply yourself more. If have a reason to suspect your husband, investigate critically before coming to a conclusion.

Goodluck.
The lady is married and having accommodation issue. She live with her parent and her parent are not really old like that. My husband can go after anything on skirt, I am 100% sure of that. It is just a pity I end up with such man cry and the most annoying part of it is he's 1min man. I swear to God he can't do more than 1min and can't also do more than 1 round in a day

5 Likes

Re: Is It Possible My Husband Is Sleeping With Our Neighbour? by bukatyne(f): 10:54pm On May 31, 2019
Cutebabiesmum:

The lady is married and having accommodation issue. She live with her parent and her parent are not really old like that. My husband can go after anything on skirt, I am 100% sure of that. It is just a pity I end up with such man cry and the most annoying part of it is he's 1min man. I swear to God he can't do more than 1min and can't also do more than 1 round in a day

You are sounding like Tonto.

He is a 1 min man, does only one round and chases everything in skirts.

Does he have sex only once with them cos I doubt they will come for a repeat performance.

Have you caught him cheating before?

Why/How did you get married to him?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Possible My Husband Is Sleeping With Our Neighbour? by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 31, 2019
Madam youre looking for an excuse to divorce the man so do it and stop disturbing our peace here. Calling him a one minute man plus you pay the bills. By the way what is a married woman doing with her phone by this time? Shouldn't you be collecting the one minute from him?

Women... Una go hear am for my hand aswearugod
Just imagine this nonsense

19 Likes

Re: Is It Possible My Husband Is Sleeping With Our Neighbour? by Preshy561(f): 11:16pm On May 31, 2019
Men of these generation.
Tufia. You hardly see one with sense.
Believe you me, he's dating that lady.

Whenever a lady stops greeting a guy or stops respecting him, they are in for long thing.

She will soon ask him to divorce you and marry her, stay there and be asking questions.

5 Likes

Re: Is It Possible My Husband Is Sleeping With Our Neighbour? by lilmax(m): 11:17pm On May 31, 2019
one of the reasons why women should not be given 100% money

one of the reasons why guys should not get married

one of the reasons why guys should have money

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible My Husband Is Sleeping With Our Neighbour? by Cutebabiesmum: 11:24pm On May 31, 2019
bukatyne:

You are sounding like Tonto.

He is a 1 min man, does only one round and chases everything in skirts.

Does he have sex only once with them cos I doubt they will come for a repeat performance.

Have you caught him cheating before?

Why/How did you get married to him?
Ma'am, you asked if he's flirting with other women and am trying to explain his relationship with women. I haven't caught him red handed but I have read so many message on his phone telling his girlfriend to meet him in hotel and am wondering why a man that can't go more than 1 min will be doing with other women. Anyway thanks for your opinion

13 Likes

Re: Is It Possible My Husband Is Sleeping With Our Neighbour? by Nobody: 11:27pm On May 31, 2019
Preshy561:
Men of these generation.
Tufia. You hardly see one with sense.
Believe you me, he's dating that lady.

Whenever a lady stops greeting a guy or stops respecting him, they are in for long thing.

She will soon ask him to divorce you and marry her, stay there and be asking questions.

He's cheating?
He'll divorce her?

I strongly suspect that you maybe have a brain.

5 Likes

Re: Is It Possible My Husband Is Sleeping With Our Neighbour? by Nobody: 11:29pm On May 31, 2019
Cutebabiesmum:

Ma'am, you asked if he's flirting with other women and am trying to explain his relationship with women. I haven't caught him red handed but I have read so many message on his phone telling his girlfriend to meet him in hotel and am wondering why a man that can go more than 1 min will be doing with other women. Anyway thanks for your opinion

What did I just read?

Your hubby have a girlfriend?! Damn.
Re: Is It Possible My Husband Is Sleeping With Our Neighbour? by Cutebabiesmum: 11:30pm On May 31, 2019
Shibaraba:
Madam youre looking for an excuse to divorce the man so do it and stop disturbing our peace here. Calling him a one minute man plus you pay the bills. By the way what is a married woman doing with her phone by this time? Shouldn't you be collecting the one minute from him?

If any woman has frustrated you why not go and vent your anger on the woman and not me. Did I tell you I want to divorce him now? A lady that was respecting him before just stopped greeting him and I have heard fron a reliable source that my husband do give the lady money for upkeep whereas he's leaving his responsibility at home for me to do just because I own a business and you are here typing what I don't know. A lady here asked if he flirt with other women and I said yes because I don't trust him with women at all. I have seen a lot and I know what am saying.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible My Husband Is Sleeping With Our Neighbour? by BiafranBushBoy: 11:33pm On May 31, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:
It is true. Please divorce him ASAP!

I take this to be a joke or maybe doing it to get people quoting you.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Possible My Husband Is Sleeping With Our Neighbour? by Cutebabiesmum: 11:34pm On May 31, 2019
Shibaraba:

My phone is what keeps my company at night because he's sleeping in different room. Without my phone I will cry myself to sleep because I don't have any friend I can talk to. But reading comment on Instagram, nairaland and advertising my product(I have a business) always makes me happy every night

10 Likes

Re: Is It Possible My Husband Is Sleeping With Our Neighbour? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:41pm On May 31, 2019
BiafranBushBoy:

I take this to be a joke or maybe doing it to get people quoting you.

Like you just did.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible My Husband Is Sleeping With Our Neighbour? by Nobody: 11:50pm On May 31, 2019
Cutebabiesmum:

If any woman has frustrated you why not go and vent your anger on the woman and not me. Did I tell you I want to divorce him now? A lady that was respecting him before just stopped greeting him and I have heard fron a reliable source that my husband do give the lady money for upkeep whereas he's leaving his responsibility at home for me to do just because I own a business and you are here typing what I don't know. A lady here asked if he flirt with other women and I said yes because I don't trust him with women at all. I have seen a lot and I know what am saying.
no woman frustrated me madam. I purposely provoked you. And I can read you like a book. Believe your husband and ignore your reliable source. The path youre treading has destroyed countless marriages. This is the last reasonable thing I'll say to you. Take it or leave it

8 Likes

Re: Is It Possible My Husband Is Sleeping With Our Neighbour? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:52pm On May 31, 2019
Cutebabiesmum:

My phone is what keeps my company at night because he's sleeping in different room. Without my phone I will cry myself to sleep because I don't have any friend I can talk to. But reading comment on Instagram, nairaland and advertising my product(I have a business) always makes me happy every night

Marriage is meant to be enjoyed, not endured, sister. If you're not feeling it, then frigging get out or you risk your pussy of catching some deadly diseases. I wonder why women willingly like to suffer hardship in marriage and call it LOVE or think the cheap hubby will miraculously change. I wonder when una go wake up o!
Re: Is It Possible My Husband Is Sleeping With Our Neighbour? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:57pm On May 31, 2019
Shibaraba:
no woman frustrated me madam. I purposely provoked you. And I can read you like a book. Believe your husband and ignore your reliable source. The path youre treading has destroyed countless marriages. This is the last reasonable thing I'll say to you. Take it or leave it

But you haven't said anything reasonable naw. sad

Sexists men everywhere! Spits!

13 Likes

Re: Is It Possible My Husband Is Sleeping With Our Neighbour? by ambient: 12:04am On Jun 01, 2019
Cutebabiesmum:

My dear, dont mind dem,i was talking with a girl at the salon the other day and she told me an eye opening story.ladies that know they are the side chick love those one minute men because they hardly get stressed but still collect better money,they stroke the ego of the stupid man that he thinks himself a stallion.she told me that she prefers the 40 second men that if i see how she do praise them ehhhh but laugh at their back.

What am trying to say is that a lot of men are blinded by their ego and keep cheating because there is always a girl out there to call him a stallion even though he cant satisfy the one inside his house.fooolss.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible My Husband Is Sleeping With Our Neighbour? by SageMK: 12:12am On Jun 01, 2019
Cutebabiesmum:

If your husband doesn't give you the attention you seek, or the companionship or sex, or even help foot the bills then he's dead beat. He's good for nothing really.

It's obvious you are unhappy and you're looking for that hint of infidelity to break free... Why wait — Just do it!

You've both given up hope to fix your home.
Trust your intuition and divorce him.

Life is just too short to be miserable. undecided
Re: Is It Possible My Husband Is Sleeping With Our Neighbour? by BiafranBushBoy: 12:23am On Jun 01, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Like you just did.

ok.
Re: Is It Possible My Husband Is Sleeping With Our Neighbour? by dreamwords: 12:24am On Jun 01, 2019
Most likely he's fuckinng her
Re: Is It Possible My Husband Is Sleeping With Our Neighbour? by Nobody: 12:34am On Jun 01, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

But you haven't said anything reasonable naw. sad

Sexists men everywhere! Spits!
Shebi na you. I have a dossier on you. But not today. I'm in a good mood. Not today

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible My Husband Is Sleeping With Our Neighbour? by kushercain: 12:51am On Jun 01, 2019
Cutebabiesmum:

Now this is just sad.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention / Is Ur Wife Important Than Ur Children? / Has Marriage Counseling Made Any Difference To Your Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.