Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,041 members, 7,953,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:25 AM

Are You An Addict To Masturbation, You Need To See The Spiritual Implications - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You An Addict To Masturbation, You Need To See The Spiritual Implications (809 Views)

10' Dangerous Dangers Of Masturbation You Didn't Know Of. (pictures) / Bursting Myth About Masturbation You May Not Know / 9 Hidden Benefits Of Masturbation You Should Know Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You An Addict To Masturbation, You Need To See The Spiritual Implications by Nobody: 11:50pm On May 31, 2019
Brother Joseph and Pastor werks explains what happens in the spirit realm everytime you masturbate. Watch this and your life will change.

N:B This is for those who take spiritual issues serious. Your life is about to change. At least watch the videos till the end before you criticise me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3Vdg7oIg4A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmSyfgycl3Y

Cc VicYo
Re: Are You An Addict To Masturbation, You Need To See The Spiritual Implications by blackpanthar: 12:09am On Jun 01, 2019
IMPLICATIONS will NOT make anyone change..... Only God can save those who do it and probably a major JOB
Re: Are You An Addict To Masturbation, You Need To See The Spiritual Implications by LarryBee1k: 4:37am On Jun 01, 2019
Re: Are You An Addict To Masturbation, You Need To See The Spiritual Implications by Nobody: 4:49am On Jun 01, 2019
Now I see where the passionate hate for Christianity comes from. It's because of people like you who spread nothing but fear and absurdity in the minds of Christians. You make us look like jokers. Why don't you have common sense in 2019? You realize Christianity is not about being an _idiot with low IQ, right?

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood: My Nude Photos Was To Show The Woman I Had Become – Uche Ogbodo / Monetize Your Sperm, Stop Wasting It. / What Are D Signs Dat Men Give When They Are Tired Of A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.