Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,261 members, 7,815,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

10' Dangerous Dangers Of Masturbation You Didn't Know Of. (pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10' Dangerous Dangers Of Masturbation You Didn't Know Of. (pictures) (10361 Views)

A Collection Of Pictures That Will Blow Your Mind (photos) / Bursting Myth About Masturbation You May Not Know / 2 Genuine Strategies I Used To Tackle The Spirit Of Masturbation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10' Dangerous Dangers Of Masturbation You Didn't Know Of. (pictures) by Legendarytonyy: 7:27am On Jul 18, 2020
Ten possible side effects of masturbation.
1, Low Self-esteem.
One of the side effects of the act is low self-esteem. You will find yourself feeling shy when walking in the streets; as if someone is watching you. You cannot even talk where your mates are talking. You will find it very difficult to face a crowd of ten person's because your self-esteem has been drowned by the act. It makes you think that you are not good enough. And at the end of the day, you will start feeling bad about yourself.

2, Distraction
Distraction is also one of the side effects of too much wanking. You will find yourself losing concentration in anything you do. You cannot read and understand frequently because your mind is always on the act. You just want to do it anywhere you have privacy. It is dangerous.

3, Lack Of Confidence
This one affects guys mostly. A guy who engages himself in the act always finds it difficult to approach a woman. Most guys feel timid and shy. They cannot look straight into a lady's eyes and say what's on their minds......it is bad.

4, Tiredness
Of course, what you are taking out of your body on a daily basis is not water. It is blood. What happens when you lose too much blood? You get tired and weak of course......the act is very draining. I will advise you to try and stop before it is too late.

5, Erectile Dysfunction

One of the most dangerous side effects of the act is erectile dysfunction. Most men who found themselves addicted to it noticed that they are not getting it to stay strong as it used to. Why won't you get such problem? An engine that is been used everyday must get weak and faulty. It's just common sense. Please try and stop the act. It kills the body, soul, and spirit.

6, Blurred Views
Most people who engages themselves in the act regularly, always experience a very dull, and blurry view. Some times their view will appear as if everywhere is turning whitish in color. It's very dangerous.

7, Weakens Immune System.
This is one of the most dangerous side effects most people who are into the act don't pay attention to. Too much of the act weakens your body immunity. Instead of your immune system to be fighting unwanted sicknesses from getting into your body, they will be busy focusing on how to replenish what you are just pumping out of your body in the name of enjoyment and catching fun.....it's dangerous.

8, Lack Of Good Sleep
Of course, people who engages themselves in the act finds it very difficult to get a very decent sleep; when they are not done yet. Because they are already addicted to it. Sometimes they are waiting for midnight when they will have enough privacy for themselves to do the act. It is very mind draining. You may want to note that lack of good sleep affects your heart too.....be very careful.

9, Dirtiness
This is a very bad side effects of the act. When you get addicted in the act to a point where you cannot control yourself again, it becomes dirty. Because you will find yourself doing it in your body anywhere you are seated. It smells afterward and it's very shameful. Try and stop it because it's dangerous.

10, Prostate Enlargement
The last but not the least side effect of too much of the act, is prostate enlargement. Prostate is a very small walnut size gland located just under your urinary bladder. Prostate is the gland which add some liquid substance into your semen and makes it qualitative. When you engage yourself too much in the act, it becomes very stressful for your prostate to produce more qualitative liquids. How to know if your prostate is enlarged; Your urine will be coming out of your body like shower instead of straight stream. If you are noticing these signs already, I would advise you to stop and consult your doctor immediately.

To those of you who are willing to stop. I have an article in this account where I listed ten ways you can actually stop the act.....do well to see it and help yourself with the strategies i listed there......you can also like, comment and share if you find this article helpful.....One Love.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10' Dangerous Dangers Of Masturbation You Didn't Know Of. (pictures) by Stopfapping: 7:28am On Jul 18, 2020
100% correct
It takes 40 drops of blood to produce a drop of semen. Semen is the most precious fluid on earth, don't let anyone either a medical expert advices you to keep wasting it.

While you feel relaxed after indulging it this act, remember that each good feeling you derive is at a cost, just like hard drugs, there is always a side effect, your dopamine level reduces, coupled with the above mentioned symptoms

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10' Dangerous Dangers Of Masturbation You Didn't Know Of. (pictures) by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 18, 2020
With all due respect, why would y'all waste over 200 nutrients in semen for no fuckin' reason?

3 Likes

Re: 10' Dangerous Dangers Of Masturbation You Didn't Know Of. (pictures) by paulolee(m): 9:15am On Jul 18, 2020
una no de tire...

3 Likes

Re: 10' Dangerous Dangers Of Masturbation You Didn't Know Of. (pictures) by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 18, 2020
Body go tell una with this masturbation

Funny enough person way day masturbate go still come drop comment lol

6 Likes

Re: 10' Dangerous Dangers Of Masturbation You Didn't Know Of. (pictures) by jasent(m): 11:07am On Jul 18, 2020
Masturbation advocates nairaland branch are on their way to come and insult you o op?They are coming to tell you how there is no scientific study to prove your claim..Well,on my part,I almost died as a result of masturbation..I can't explain all the stuffs I suffered.. I don't need anyone to tell me nonsense about how masturbation is harmless.. To you reading this,if you don't stop masturbation now,you may be forced to stop when it's already becoming too late.

10 Likes

Re: 10' Dangerous Dangers Of Masturbation You Didn't Know Of. (pictures) by falcon01: 11:47am On Jul 18, 2020
I don't believe this. Because Masturbate, I am healthy I am not distracted or have large prostate, I do have sex and I prefer sex to Masturbation, I've got a very perfect erection and can maintain it for long. Stop Tagging Masturbation as bad its perfectly healthy it's been happening, its happening and it will keep happening. The only time Masturbation becomes a problem is when it becomes Too much maybe like 3, 4 to 5 times a day.

15 Likes

Re: 10' Dangerous Dangers Of Masturbation You Didn't Know Of. (pictures) by Redlobstar(m): 12:09pm On Jul 18, 2020
Some people can lie sha.

So diseases no more longer weaken immune system abi? Una dey knack poor masturbation.

Dirtiness? So being unclean na masturbation fault too? Wehdone.

Tiredness? Don't pple naturally get exhausted from any form of work?

Blurred vision? Are you mad? Wetin concern or connect ones semen and penis with the eyes?

Everybody now is an expert on what they do not have prove on.

Plus statistically ba, 95% of males masturbate so if your claim is true, by now almost every man should be experiencing these symtoms by now.

8 Likes

Re: 10' Dangerous Dangers Of Masturbation You Didn't Know Of. (pictures) by Adewale1603(m): 1:58pm On Jul 18, 2020
the only crime that masturbation committed is that, we regards it as an unnatural sex activity, compared to sex that is natural, religiously, morally in the society, i have never heard of someone died because of masturbating before, but we have heard of many people died on top having sex. so why is sex not dangerous, and masturbation is?

9 Likes

Re: 10' Dangerous Dangers Of Masturbation You Didn't Know Of. (pictures) by Lekan239(m): 2:06pm On Jul 18, 2020
All lies, as man never get money and bae no wan give sex, wetin man go do Na, everything you post up there are trash, if you are experiencing E,D, just be eating vegetables frequently and you will get the hardest dick you have ever had between 48 hours period

4 Likes

Re: 10' Dangerous Dangers Of Masturbation You Didn't Know Of. (pictures) by EmmaNuella77(f): 2:10pm On Jul 18, 2020
Truth is masturbation issa bastard!!

Initially the effects aren't visisble, but later on they just appear.

I agree with the OP

5 Likes

Re: 10' Dangerous Dangers Of Masturbation You Didn't Know Of. (pictures) by chubinwa(m): 2:31pm On Jul 18, 2020
I don't really get it? people condemn masturbation than sex. please, is the semen released from normal sex different from that of masturbation? I am a masturbator no doubt but am wanting out cus of the dangers allegedly associated with it. but I need a clarification on the difference between sex and masturbation and why semen released during masturbation is health threatening than semen released during sex

1 Like

Re: 10' Dangerous Dangers Of Masturbation You Didn't Know Of. (pictures) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 18, 2020
EmmaNuella77:
Truth is masturbation issa bastard!!

Initially the effects aren't visisble, but later on they just appear.

I agree with the OP
what do you know about male masturbation
The only side effect of masturbating is tiredness and it only happens after masturbating not Everytime and men from 20-70 have to masturbate to prevent testicular cancer but there's no downside to other than tiredness just Google all this

3 Likes

Re: 10' Dangerous Dangers Of Masturbation You Didn't Know Of. (pictures) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 18, 2020
chubinwa:
I don't really get it? people condemn masturbation than sex. please, is the semen released from normal sex different from that of masturbation? I am a masturbator no doubt but am wanting out cus of the dangers allegedly associated with it. but I need a clarification on the difference between sex and masturbation and why semen released during masturbation is health threatening than semen released during sex
they're both healthy sex is more dangerous because of STDs, she it feels better than masturbating but masturbating is more safe

1 Like

Re: 10' Dangerous Dangers Of Masturbation You Didn't Know Of. (pictures) by princetemitee(f): 2:58pm On Jul 18, 2020
Tell u , dont divirgin my eyes with all your rubish post lala
Re: 10' Dangerous Dangers Of Masturbation You Didn't Know Of. (pictures) by DamnnNiggarr: 3:26pm On Jul 18, 2020
Absolutely correct @op.

At number 3 is 100% correct,
In my secondary school days, the thing really dealt with me, after fapping(as we call it then),
It becomes very difficult to approach that beautiful girl that comes around, even if you gather the morale to approach her,
guess what, immediately the girl will look into your eyes and say "what" you'll forget even your name, lose your composure and the purpose of approaching her.
It happened throughout my secondary school days to the extent that I didn't have a GF.
But thanks be to God that during my uni days, I found out that it was a childish act and I stopped it right away with God's help and today I'm now happily engaged and has passed through several happy relationships that ended absolutely well.

So in essence guys, stop fapping.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10' Dangerous Dangers Of Masturbation You Didn't Know Of. (pictures) by Jerkbaba: 3:33pm On Jul 18, 2020
I'm going to masturbate right now! cheesy . If I die, then so be it!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10' Dangerous Dangers Of Masturbation You Didn't Know Of. (pictures) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 18, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:
Absolutely correct @op.

At number 3 is 100% correct,
In my secondary school days, the thing really dealt with me, after fapping(as we call it then),
It becomes very difficult to approach that beautiful girl that comes around, even if you gather the morale to approach her,
guess what, immediately the girl will look into your eyes and say "what" you'll forget even your name, lose your composure and the purpose of approaching her.
It happened throughout my secondary school days to the extent that I didn't have a GF.
But thanks be to God that during my uni days, I found out that it was a childish act and I stopped it right away with God's help and today I'm now happily engaged and has passed through several happy relationships that ended absolutely well.

So in essence guys, stop fapping.
Damn nigga
isorite.finally everything will be fyne

1 Like

Re: 10' Dangerous Dangers Of Masturbation You Didn't Know Of. (pictures) by marlow1962(m): 3:47pm On Jul 18, 2020
Says the doctor
Mtchewww
Re: 10' Dangerous Dangers Of Masturbation You Didn't Know Of. (pictures) by BenzMechanic: 3:50pm On Jul 18, 2020
Adewale1603:
the only crime that masturbation committed is that, we regards it as an unnatural sex activity, compared to sex that is natural, religiously, morally in the society, i have never heard of someone died because of masturbating before, but we have heard of many people died on top having sex. so why is sex not dangerous, and masturbation is?
how will you know if someone die of masturbation,, something that make you loose blood can also kill you

1 Like

Re: 10' Dangerous Dangers Of Masturbation You Didn't Know Of. (pictures) by Ifabernard(m): 4:07pm On Jul 18, 2020
liars everywhere
Re: 10' Dangerous Dangers Of Masturbation You Didn't Know Of. (pictures) by jasent(m): 5:09pm On Jul 18, 2020
falcon01:
I don't believe this. Because Masturbate, I am healthy I am not distracted or have large prostate, I do have sex and I prefer sex to Masturbation, I've got a very perfect erection and can maintain it for long. Stop Tagging Masturbation as bad its perfectly healthy it's been happening, its happening and it will keep happening. The only time Masturbation becomes a problem is when it becomes Too much maybe like 3, 4 to 5 times a day.
Keep quiet. Yes I said keep quiet. I sound harsh I knw,but no regret.This is how you people can push others to a journey of no return.. You're healthy now does not mean you won't fall sick tomorrow (I don't pray for that anyway).. And we all have different body chemistry, so if you're not affected yet does not mean others can't be affected negatively.
Re: 10' Dangerous Dangers Of Masturbation You Didn't Know Of. (pictures) by jasent(m): 5:12pm On Jul 18, 2020
Tabasco23:
what do you know about male masturbation
The only side effect of masturbating is tiredness and it only happens after masturbating not Everytime and men from 20-70 have to masturbate to prevent testicular cancer but there's no downside to other than tiredness just Google all this
This one don let science blindfold him..continue masturbating OK,time shall tell.
Re: 10' Dangerous Dangers Of Masturbation You Didn't Know Of. (pictures) by jasent(m): 5:20pm On Jul 18, 2020
chubinwa:
Yes,the semen are not same..I read an article relating to this last year..But my brother, the best advice I can give you is stop that masturbation before masturbation stop you.. I guess you won't like to experience what I experienced as a result of masturbation?There is conflicting reports about side infects of masturbation.. From my personal experience enh,make I non even talk.
Re: 10' Dangerous Dangers Of Masturbation You Didn't Know Of. (pictures) by cassbeat(m): 5:22pm On Jul 18, 2020
Possiblegee:
Body go tell una with this masturbation

Funny enough person way day masturbate go still come drop comment lol
Yo possible are you a musician?
Re: 10' Dangerous Dangers Of Masturbation You Didn't Know Of. (pictures) by Caleb91(m): 5:25pm On Jul 18, 2020
chubinwa:
bros dnt mind the OP just continue with your activities
dont worry time shall tell
when the time comes you will be the one to answer your own question

1 Like

Re: 10' Dangerous Dangers Of Masturbation You Didn't Know Of. (pictures) by falcon01: 6:07pm On Jul 18, 2020
jasent:
Keep quiet. Yes I said keep quiet. I sound harsh I knw,but no regret.This is how you people can push others to a journey of no return.. You're healthy now does not mean you won't fall sick tomorrow (I don't pray for that anyway).. And we all have different body chemistry, so if you're not affected yet does not mean others can't be affected negatively.
ok sir grin
Re: 10' Dangerous Dangers Of Masturbation You Didn't Know Of. (pictures) by mrkevwee(m): 6:28pm On Jul 18, 2020
The only possible correct thing here is the distraction part, that one even depends largely on the individual involved.
The rest na pure nonsense. U don't support sth no mean say make u tell lies about said thing.
Re: 10' Dangerous Dangers Of Masturbation You Didn't Know Of. (pictures) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 18, 2020
jasent:
This one don let science blindfold him..continue masturbating OK,time shall tell.
sure I'll continue I'd rather believe in science than some stupid sit a Dude says
Re: 10' Dangerous Dangers Of Masturbation You Didn't Know Of. (pictures) by jasent(m): 6:41pm On Jul 18, 2020
Tabasco23:
sure I'll continue I'd rather believe in science than some stupid sit a Dude says
Time shall tell.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Neighbour' Who Is Tall And Good Looking Slept With A Street Hawker Today / How To Easily Seduce A Girl That Visits You For The First Time / Prophet Uebert angel Kiss Wife Inside A Yatch ,as His Family Tours Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.