Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,051 members, 7,828,699 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Moment A Nigerian Man Propose To His Fiancee, She Was Told To Say Yes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Moment A Nigerian Man Propose To His Fiancee, She Was Told To Say Yes (552 Views)

Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics / Man Stares Under His Fiancee's Legs As She Opens Them Wide In Pre-wedding Shoot. / Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moment A Nigerian Man Propose To His Fiancee, She Was Told To Say Yes by HgsMediaPlus: 3:12pm On Jun 01, 2019
A Nigerian lady was swept off her feet as her fiance propose to her in a gathering.

In the video below, the man was proposing to her, she was speechless and couldn't say anything.

The man's kneel was still on the floor waiting for her response as she sat on a chair.

And finally she said yes, after been patronized by friends who gathered to say yes

Her delay put questions on social media users who felt she accepted because they told her to

See reactions below

Watch the video:
https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/06/moment-nigerian-man-propose-to-his.html?m=1

Lalasticlala
Missyb3
Mynd44
Seun
Fynestboi

Re: Moment A Nigerian Man Propose To His Fiancee, She Was Told To Say Yes by made4naijamusic: 3:17pm On Jun 01, 2019
cheesy
Re: Moment A Nigerian Man Propose To His Fiancee, She Was Told To Say Yes by HgsMediaPlus: 3:49pm On Jun 01, 2019
See Reactions

Re: Moment A Nigerian Man Propose To His Fiancee, She Was Told To Say Yes by Deepfeel(m): 4:04pm On Jun 01, 2019
She was pressured to say yes, undecided no matter how romantic this public proposal thing is I will never propose in public
Re: Moment A Nigerian Man Propose To His Fiancee, She Was Told To Say Yes by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 01, 2019
Hmm. This open marriage proposal sef.

I no wan hear "man who publicly proposed to girlfriend gets rejected; commits suicide".
Re: Moment A Nigerian Man Propose To His Fiancee, She Was Told To Say Yes by MJBOLT: 4:28pm On Jun 01, 2019
i wish she said no
Re: Moment A Nigerian Man Propose To His Fiancee, She Was Told To Say Yes by rawpadgin(m): 4:30pm On Jun 01, 2019
I proposed in a public place. But i was 110% sure she would say yes
Re: Moment A Nigerian Man Propose To His Fiancee, She Was Told To Say Yes by aanuoluwami14(f): 4:35pm On Jun 01, 2019
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Moment A Nigerian Man Propose To His Fiancee, She Was Told To Say Yes by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 01, 2019
Why will they force her to say yes and later when they get problems them go forget say na by force yes she been talk that year.. I'm still saying it oo na inside room i go propose or she fit even dey baff sef make i throw the question give am... in fact no be question more like an order or suggestion grin
Re: Moment A Nigerian Man Propose To His Fiancee, She Was Told To Say Yes by jayextra(m): 4:45pm On Jun 01, 2019
grin that Yes aint Legit oh

(1) (Reply)

Lady Reveals How Man Abandoned Her Because She Refused To Abort / 5 Most Common Marriage Problems According To Experts / My Funny Odd Job Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.