Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

Huawei Has Completed The World's First 5G Live Broadcast In The UK - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Huawei Has Completed The World's First 5G Live Broadcast In The UK (37736 Views)

Huawei Has Reduced Phone Production Deals After Google Ban / Huawei Has Lost Access To Android And Google / Huawei Has Confirmed It Is Developing It’s Own Kirin OS To Replace Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Huawei Has Completed The World's First 5G Live Broadcast In The UK by Nukilia: 5:35pm On Jun 01, 2019
Topmaike007:
yesterday I was browsing through Amazon store looking for Android set up box to buy if you see price you will run for your dear life Google Chromecast,Roku,and Amazon fire stick are sold around 30k upward,then I went to AliExpress and start searching for things like that if you see price of Android set up box MxQ pro 4gb ram 16gb room sold around 15k I was force to order one because it is almost the half price of those over rated gadget From USA and the YouTube review I saw made me happy about the gadget I ordered.

You have sense and you understand the discussion very well. Thumbs up!
Re: Huawei Has Completed The World's First 5G Live Broadcast In The UK by Jacseyi(m): 5:39pm On Jun 01, 2019
poseidon12:

If you reside in Nigeria, it will only be a wish. I doubt if Nigeria will get to 5G in this century.

You are totally wrong. There is a competition among Nig. telecom companies. Huawei also supplies many of our telecom equipment which means they are affordable. If the US sanctions wouldn't affect them, it would land in Lagos, Abuja latest by first qtr of 2020. It has been tested in SA already

2 Likes

Re: Huawei Has Completed The World's First 5G Live Broadcast In The UK by phenase(m): 5:39pm On Jun 01, 2019
MTN IS STILL USING 2G NETWORK FORGET THAT YAHOO 3G DISPLAY
Re: Huawei Has Completed The World's First 5G Live Broadcast In The UK by aadoiza: 5:41pm On Jun 01, 2019
Topmaike007:
yesterday I was browsing through Amazon store looking for Android set up box to buy if you see price you will run for your dear life Google Chromecast,Roku,and Amazon fire stick are sold around 30k upward,then I went to AliExpress and start searching for things like that if you see price of Android set up box MxQ pro 4gb ram 16gb room sold around 15k I was force to order one because it is almost the half price of those over rated gadget From USA and the YouTube review I saw made me happy about the gadget I ordered.
You are absolutely right on this. I checked on Amazon to try and buy an auto diagnostic scanner, the price was $444. Then I checked the same scanner on Aliexpress and it was placed at $242. In fact, I eventually bought it for $218 after some negotiations with the seller plus claiming some of Aliexpress coupons.

2 Likes

Re: Huawei Has Completed The World's First 5G Live Broadcast In The UK by ken6488(m): 5:41pm On Jun 01, 2019
poseidon12:

[s]If you reside in Nigeria, it will only be a wish. I doubt if Nigeria will get to 5G in this century.[/s]

grin Wrong..........

And dreams
Re: Huawei Has Completed The World's First 5G Live Broadcast In The UK by LINTUNE(m): 5:42pm On Jun 01, 2019
dingbang:
Nigerian telcos will just change GPRS to 4g .. Nonsensicals. See how it took me 1hr to download a movie with Airtel 4g network by 2am in the morning.
bro ,that's no 4g, I could download a movie of 500mb with my 4g phone, same airtel line,within 7 to 10 minutes, using operamini angry
Re: Huawei Has Completed The World's First 5G Live Broadcast In The UK by poseidon12: 5:43pm On Jun 01, 2019
VillagePipu:
Me thinks this is the actual cause of dispute between the gringos and the slit-eyes.

Exactly. You got it. Huawei took the lead on 5G, leaving US companies in the dust. That is what the sanctions on Huawei is all about.

3 Likes

Re: Huawei Has Completed The World's First 5G Live Broadcast In The UK by Awoo88: 5:44pm On Jun 01, 2019
Topmaike007:
you will see how China and USA will finish their trade war in Beijing and something you will hear next is "Washington DC and New York just saw the 5G all thanks to Huawei for supplying the instrument"
If China Hauwie lunch a 5g, be sure there are some chaps at silicon Valley with something better or at least the os /device that can run the 5g better. Trump knows this hence his arrogance

1 Like

Re: Huawei Has Completed The World's First 5G Live Broadcast In The UK by Ikem11(m): 5:51pm On Jun 01, 2019
VillagePipu:

Your Tecno would blow like grenade

Hahahaha some people get bad mouth and can be funny.... Guy u made my day by this post very funny

1 Like

Re: Huawei Has Completed The World's First 5G Live Broadcast In The UK by Tchange1(m): 5:53pm On Jun 01, 2019
Guys talking about speeds before buying any mobile phones check the bands it's compulsory then the processors then the ram. All this three things are necessary.

All the network operators in Nigeria needs to step up because in Europe they sell their data's in Mb/s but here na data cap.

1 Like

Re: Huawei Has Completed The World's First 5G Live Broadcast In The UK by hyuga(m): 5:57pm On Jun 01, 2019
freemanbubble:
My Airtel 4G speed is like that of 5G if not faster than the so called 5G

Airtel is good
LOL angry
Re: Huawei Has Completed The World's First 5G Live Broadcast In The UK by poseidon12: 5:59pm On Jun 01, 2019
freemanbubble:
My Airtel 4G speed is like that of 5G if not faster than the so called 5G

Airtel is good

Yeah right.
Re: Huawei Has Completed The World's First 5G Live Broadcast In The UK by crowley(m): 6:00pm On Jun 01, 2019
VillagePipu:

Chinese are stunted slit-eyed mofos and they can go choke on ricearoni.

Those evil people who exploit others for selfish gain. Go and see African countries that they're taking over their airports and seaports.

did they just come and take over? is it nt ur government that gave it to them?? grin grin
Re: Huawei Has Completed The World's First 5G Live Broadcast In The UK by Ugosample(m): 6:00pm On Jun 01, 2019
psucc:
This is when we are still struggling with EDGE which our service providers has clone to display 3G on the screen. Corporate scam in Nigeria is mind-boggling.

don't mind those fools

Lmao
Re: Huawei Has Completed The World's First 5G Live Broadcast In The UK by blackslayer: 6:02pm On Jun 01, 2019
Nukilia:

See a psychiatrist ASAP! grin

lol..i already did....he now sees a psychiatrist himself!
Re: Huawei Has Completed The World's First 5G Live Broadcast In The UK by poseidon12: 6:02pm On Jun 01, 2019
sammyj:
This news is crap what South Korea launched two months ago

If they did, it will still be with Huawei equipment. When it comes to 5G, Huawei is the only game in town for now.

2 Likes

Re: Huawei Has Completed The World's First 5G Live Broadcast In The UK by poseidon12: 6:03pm On Jun 01, 2019
shachris02:
UK is baiting the US and trump. They would pay dearly for this.

Ok, US and Trump spokesman.
Re: Huawei Has Completed The World's First 5G Live Broadcast In The UK by dwilliams707: 6:05pm On Jun 01, 2019
Europe won the 2G race and Japan led the 3G race. The U.S. led in 4G, so it’s pretty likely conclusion that China wins 5G, because it’s made it a priority.

3 Likes

Re: Huawei Has Completed The World's First 5G Live Broadcast In The UK by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 01, 2019
chiboy1116:
UK don de look for trouble .
Which trouble?
Re: Huawei Has Completed The World's First 5G Live Broadcast In The UK by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 01, 2019
shachris02:
UK is baiting the US and trump. They would pay dearly for this.
UK is not Nigeria. U know?
Re: Huawei Has Completed The World's First 5G Live Broadcast In The UK by omojeesu(m): 6:13pm On Jun 01, 2019
Good!

Any side effects on health?
Re: Huawei Has Completed The World's First 5G Live Broadcast In The UK by Gabson001(m): 6:14pm On Jun 01, 2019
freemanbubble:
Oga sub better thing
2000 naira go give you 7gig
Na cheat?
Re: Huawei Has Completed The World's First 5G Live Broadcast In The UK by Rexnegro(m): 6:19pm On Jun 01, 2019
kernel01:
Wow! I wish to enjoy 5G.
don't worry very soon you will
Re: Huawei Has Completed The World's First 5G Live Broadcast In The UK by DSoj(m): 6:26pm On Jun 01, 2019
This is why bully USA is jealous

1 Like

Re: Huawei Has Completed The World's First 5G Live Broadcast In The UK by Spechialone(f): 6:26pm On Jun 01, 2019
competition is good...it opens your mind to possibilities

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Huawei Has Completed The World's First 5G Live Broadcast In The UK by maasoap(m): 6:36pm On Jun 01, 2019
Topmaike007:
All those USA fan boys will not see the positive part of China now,na to dey come here dey criticise China and when you look at there hand they're either using Tecno, infinix,Itel or Xaiomi phones Even some are even using Made in China Led TV.

Because it is cheap and gives satisfaction but they wouldn't want to agree publicly
Re: Huawei Has Completed The World's First 5G Live Broadcast In The UK by Nathseun(m): 6:36pm On Jun 01, 2019
Well said, God bless you.

kindly swap, repair and buy your phone. #08032833259
Re: Huawei Has Completed The World's First 5G Live Broadcast In The UK by RealSean(m): 6:39pm On Jun 01, 2019
Jacseyi:
With help from Huawei, British cellular provider EE officially launched 5G networks in six cities across the UK on Thursday, including Belfast, Birmingham, Cardiff, Edinburgh, London and Manchester.

The Internet speed could reach 100-150 Mbps in the busiest area under the EE's sole C-Band 40MHz frequency spectrum based on the test result after the launch, according to Huawei.

On the same day, the BBC made a demonstration of the power of 5G by conducting the world's first live broadcast over 5G.

The live broadcast was supported by Huawei equipment which appeared in a video posted by BBC technology correspondent Rory Cellan-Jones before he went live.

In the video, he addressed the equipment by saying, "This is what is gonna enable us to do the first live broadcast over 5G in the UK."

Cellan-Jones swung his body during the live broadcast to demonstrate the smoothness of the image transmission. But TV viewers noticed something else – his right hand was slightly shaking.

Cellan-Jones then revealed on Twitter that he has been diagnosed with Parkinson's disease.

"I'm getting good treatment and the symptoms are mild right now – so I'm carrying on as normal. Onwards and upwards!" he wrote on Twitter.

Another BBC reporter, Chris Fox, seemed to have a great experience with the network by posting a video using 5G and commenting "super-fast" on Twitter.

"Many news channels currently link several 4G connections together in order to stream video over mobile networks," Fox wrote in an article titled "5G: EE launches UK's next-generation mobile network."

"But using the 5G network, the BBC's technology correspondent Rory Cellan-Jones was able to broadcast in high definition using just one Sim card," he wrote.
https://news.cgtn.com/news/3d3d774d3145444d35457a6333566d54/index.html
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/2019/05/30/bbc-live-broadcast-5g-network-cuts-due-technical-problems/
5G ISN'T GOOD IT SHOULDN'T BE LEGALIZED IN NIGERIA IT CAUSES BRAIN CANCER YOU CAN MAKE YOUR RESEARCH. ONE OF THE REASONS THE UNITED STATES DIDN'T APPROVE OF IT.
Re: Huawei Has Completed The World's First 5G Live Broadcast In The UK by freemanbubble: 6:55pm On Jun 01, 2019
Gabson001:

Na cheat?

Nor be cheat

Na normal subscription
Re: Huawei Has Completed The World's First 5G Live Broadcast In The UK by sammyj: 7:00pm On Jun 01, 2019
Na lie. Korea and s Samsung
poseidon12:

If they did, it will still be with Huawei equipment. When it comes to 5G, Huawei is the only game in town for now.
Re: Huawei Has Completed The World's First 5G Live Broadcast In The UK by sammyj: 7:01pm On Jun 01, 2019
poseidon12:

If they did, it will still be with Huawei equipment. When it.
Re: Huawei Has Completed The World's First 5G Live Broadcast In The UK by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jun 01, 2019
Trump won't like this. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 States, Face Telecoms Network Blackout — GSM Operators / ++BEST HD GAMES COLLECTIONS ANDRIOD & IOS ,ROOTING AND UPGRADES+ + / See What Happens On. The Internet Every 60 Seconds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.