Stats: 3,195,173 members, 7,957,389 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:51 AM

I Was Approached To Join In Destroying Tinubu — El-Rufai - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Approached To Join In Destroying Tinubu — El-Rufai (36524 Views)

Lady Caught Destroying Tinubu’s Posters In Enugu (Video, Photos) / 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai / Tinubu, El-rufai, Others Attend Wedding Of Atiku, Ribadu’s Children (photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: I Was Approached To Join In Destroying Tinubu — El-Rufai by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 01, 2019
So he is afraid of the godfather?
Re: I Was Approached To Join In Destroying Tinubu — El-Rufai by solmusdesigns: 9:05pm On Jun 01, 2019

sharp short man
Re: I Was Approached To Join In Destroying Tinubu — El-Rufai by owila4luv(m): 9:05pm On Jun 01, 2019
you think you're smart, after waillin and waggin your mouth now you're pretending
Re: I Was Approached To Join In Destroying Tinubu — El-Rufai by Godfullsam(m): 9:06pm On Jun 01, 2019
IPOB will not like this news.

Nobody should ask me why I am bringing IPOB into this matter O.

They have been waiting for Tinubu's downfall since time immemorial.

Re: I Was Approached To Join In Destroying Tinubu — El-Rufai by nedubest(m): 9:08pm On Jun 01, 2019
hmmmm
Re: I Was Approached To Join In Destroying Tinubu — El-Rufai by KingOfAllIgbos: 9:18pm On Jun 01, 2019
freemanbubble:

Who is afraid of tinubu?

Tinubu wings gonna be clipped sooner than we thought

Instead of waiting for a billionaire possibly even a Naira trillionaire's wings to be clipped....

Do something about your own life.

Tinubu at half your father's age was already greater than your entire generations past, present and future COMBINED.

Re: I Was Approached To Join In Destroying Tinubu — El-Rufai by freemanbubble: 9:24pm On Jun 01, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:

Instead of waiting for a billionaire possibly even a Naira trillionaire's wings to be clipped....

Do something about your own life.

Tinubu at half your father's age was already greater than your entire generations past, present and future COMBINED.

You are talking like a low budget asss Moda fuckkker or rather a broke asss niggarrr
Re: I Was Approached To Join In Destroying Tinubu — El-Rufai by KingOfAllIgbos: 9:27pm On Jun 01, 2019
freemanbubble:

freemanbubble to his father
You are talking like a low budget asss Moda fuckkker or rather a broke asss niggarrr

Re: I Was Approached To Join In Destroying Tinubu — El-Rufai by LZAA: 9:30pm On Jun 01, 2019
deomelo:
It's too late for personal confession and blame passing.

The fear of Asiwaju of Nigeria is the beginning of WISDOM.

Cc immhotep madridguy sarrki Adaibeku

Re: I Was Approached To Join In Destroying Tinubu — El-Rufai by emkz: 9:32pm On Jun 01, 2019
I think this is not true. Mallam El-Rufai is a fearless guy despite his diminutive nature. He would mention the names of those that approached him if he was truly approached to demystify Tinubu. I mean, this is the guy that literally ended the political careers of Senators Jonathan Zwingina and Ibrahim Mantu when he accused them of soliciting bribes towards his confirmation as minister.
Re: I Was Approached To Join In Destroying Tinubu — El-Rufai by deomelo: 9:37pm On Jun 01, 2019
freemanbubble:

Who is afraid of tinubu?

Tinubu wings gonna be clipped sooner than we thought

When are you village Igbos going to accomplish this task because you've been shouting and lamenting for decades and Asiwaji is not only still alive, he's even more powerful and waxing stronger?

El Rufai was your favourite tool, you praised and pumped him up until just a few days ago, but he surrendered and clipped his own wings without Asiway lifting his finger or saying a word.

Btw, Igbos are the least of Asiwaju's worries.

Re: I Was Approached To Join In Destroying Tinubu — El-Rufai by deomelo: 9:39pm On Jun 01, 2019
LZAA:

Cc immhotep madridguy sarrki Adaibeku

When little ipob boys are scared and afraid to get their ass whooped, they shout and call on their village brothers for help..

I'm here, call them.

Re: I Was Approached To Join In Destroying Tinubu — El-Rufai by coputa(m): 9:39pm On Jun 01, 2019
" president Buhari and i will fight it" this statement by el rufai speaks volumes.These are the policy makers in the country.The chairman of the cabals running this country.
Re: I Was Approached To Join In Destroying Tinubu — El-Rufai by luluman: 9:46pm On Jun 01, 2019

Re: I Was Approached To Join In Destroying Tinubu — El-Rufai by luluman: 9:49pm On Jun 01, 2019
Temidayo9:
grin. Na them them. Wetin you want make we do?
Yeeeeeeeebooooooo!!!
Re: I Was Approached To Join In Destroying Tinubu — El-Rufai by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 01, 2019
LZAA:

Cc afamed madridguy sarrki Adaibeku
Deomelo just wants to defend APCheat mediocrity by fire by force.

Re: I Was Approached To Join In Destroying Tinubu — El-Rufai by luluman: 9:51pm On Jun 01, 2019
bettercreature:
Thank God Tinubu didn’t reply him
Tinubu is a legend he didn’t fall for the trap
Yeebos have done everything possible to bring down the man but God pass them.
Re: I Was Approached To Join In Destroying Tinubu — El-Rufai by Urchman200: 10:24pm On Jun 01, 2019
chiedu7:
That hell-Rufai is evil.

I am not a fan of Tinubu but I can tell you that hell-rufai is under satanic powers

His own state is under siege becos he wants to wipeout the christians

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjikpQsKz3M
is a serious situation brother

Re: I Was Approached To Join In Destroying Tinubu — El-Rufai by olajizz01(m): 10:44pm On Jun 01, 2019
Amuocha:
Tinubu must be destroyed politically insha Allah. Amin. sad
Just as Biafra.ud republic has been destroyed politically, God pass you,sad people from the region of erosion ravaged hell

Re: I Was Approached To Join In Destroying Tinubu — El-Rufai by Naanlong01: 10:48pm On Jun 01, 2019
bettercreature:
Thank God Tinubu didn’t reply him
Tinubu is a legend he didn’t fall for the trap
Tinubu is not a careless talker. Past events confirms it, when he was the talk of the whole nation about being betrayed immediately after Buhari's victory at the polls in 2015, he remained silent, when Dino was throwing tantrums to the extent of going to Bourdillon street to take selfy saying he dares Tinubu, he remained silent. So the man has actually developed a thick skin so he doesn't bother about media frenzy.

Re: I Was Approached To Join In Destroying Tinubu — El-Rufai by Masterppower: 11:12pm On Jun 01, 2019
They have all arranged the destruction of TINUBU.

I understand Fulani politics very well.

Watch what is coming for TINUBU.
Re: I Was Approached To Join In Destroying Tinubu — El-Rufai by Masterppower: 11:14pm On Jun 01, 2019
Naanlong01:

Tinubu is not a careless talker. Past events confirms it, when he was the talk of the whole nation about being betrayed immediately after Buhari's victory at the polls in 2015, he remained silent, when Dino was throwing tantrums to the extent of going to Bourdillon street to take selfy saying he dares Tinubu, he remained silent. So the man has actually developed a thick skin so he doesn't bother about media frenzy.

And who was behind all the news paper attacks on elrufai?

You people stop selling that fake dummy to elders like us.
Re: I Was Approached To Join In Destroying Tinubu — El-Rufai by gosmoney(m): 11:20pm On Jun 01, 2019
Tinubu has secretly and paid dis guy to say dis if u like believe me
Re: I Was Approached To Join In Destroying Tinubu — El-Rufai by stonemasonn: 11:49pm On Jun 01, 2019
Masterppower:

And who was behind all the news paper attacks on elrufai?

You people stop selling that fake dummy to elders like us.
which newspaper attacks?
Re: I Was Approached To Join In Destroying Tinubu — El-Rufai by abbey621(m): 1:13am On Jun 02, 2019
When everyone fully understands the meaning of Jagaban, we woud quickly realize it's not a title given to a mere person. A man wih no true political title yet he makes most of these politicians shake like 9ja bush man inside snow grin grin grin grin
Re: I Was Approached To Join In Destroying Tinubu — El-Rufai by Afamed: 7:23am On Jun 02, 2019
immhotep:

Deomelo just wants to defend APCheat mediocrity by fire by force.

Stop been a robot. You haven't said anything different about Tinubu / Apc/ PMB asides the ones you have been repeating since 1999.
Re: I Was Approached To Join In Destroying Tinubu — El-Rufai by sapientia(m): 8:56am On Jun 02, 2019
Ooh my God !!!!!!!

This guy just publicly called for the dealing of the Asiwaju.

Anyone nursing it in their mind will now know they are not alone.

El-Rufai will now be the linkage between all of them.

How did I know?

Cos that's the way I would have handled it too.

Bashir Ahmad Begs Elon For 100 Ventilators / PPPRA Increases Price Of Petrol From N140.80 To N143.80 Per Litre / Preliminary Investigation Report On Tolulope Arotile's Death