Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,093 members, 7,825,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

“you Were Friends With Benefits” –judge Tells Lady Who Accused Colleague Of Rape - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / “you Were Friends With Benefits” –judge Tells Lady Who Accused Colleague Of Rape (54023 Views)

South African Woman Murdered By Boyfriend Who Accused Her Of Cheating / Man Arrested In Imo For Killing A Man Who Accused Him Of Sleeping With A Woman / Man Tackles A Lady Who Accused Him Of Trying To Touch Her Right Breast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “you Were Friends With Benefits” –judge Tells Lady Who Accused Colleague Of Rape by Emanodimo(m): 2:52pm On Jun 05, 2019
hermesprogidy:

With this mindset, you may end up in jail. Reading does not kill, go read up on rape.

That's not a mindset.

It is the reality now.

In a sentence, u can explain what rape mean to u.

Read the no of rape cases discharged from courts.

Have a lady/woman told you, so u are keeping ur thing? Or join me in the room now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “you Were Friends With Benefits” –judge Tells Lady Who Accused Colleague Of Rape by hermesprogidy(m): 3:31pm On Jun 05, 2019
Emanodimo:

That's not a mindset.

It is the reality now.

In a sentence, u can explain what rape mean to u.

Read the no of rape cases discharged from courts.

Have a lady/woman told you, so u are keeping ur thing? Or join me in the room now?
I am sure you are not the person I quoted. But in your mind, rape cannot occur unless it's with a minor? Is that your reality? Why don't you also read up on the number of rape sentences and tell me if the circumstances did not sound harmless. Don't think every criminal justice system is as washed up as Nigeria's. If a woman says no and you go ahead and have sex with her, it is rape. Whether the female is a minor or not. Just be careful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “you Were Friends With Benefits” –judge Tells Lady Who Accused Colleague Of Rape by AllenSpencer: 2:40pm On Jun 07, 2019
[s]
Laryne:

Abeg get out...
That's how you people will go about tarnishing someone's image up and down. Aside from the cases of pedophiles, 80% of reported rape cases are really not rape.
Anyway, it is in the nature of a woman to destroy a man the way they did Adam.
[/s]

[s]
Laryne:

Abeg get out...
That's how you people will go about tarnishing someone's image up and down. Aside from the cases of pedophiles, 80% of reported rape cases are really not rape.
Anyway, it is in the nature of a woman to destroy a man the way they did Adam.
[/s]
Re: “you Were Friends With Benefits” –judge Tells Lady Who Accused Colleague Of Rape by timmykaydude: 1:02am On Jun 08, 2019
demo4ril97:
Even a judge understands "Law of Friends With Benefits"

Discharged and acquainted
how you dey?�

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Two Nigerian Bus Drivers Spotted Fighting On The Streets Of London(Pics) / Ekiti Masquerades Attack Muslims Inside Mosque (Photos) / Why We Allowed Chidinma Ojukwu Compete In Beauty Pageant - NCoS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.