Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

How To Approach A Woman. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Approach A Woman. (3590 Views)

How Do I Approach A Widow? / Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Approach A Woman. by crackhaus: 7:48pm On Jun 02, 2019
Bossjakande:
crackhaus
Boss how far
Re: How To Approach A Woman. by Nostradamus: 9:27pm On Jun 02, 2019
Bossjakande:
na u and ur genaration dey confuse. if u cant pass ur point witout insult den I will give it to u doble. na so una dey talk but if u see girl u begin to shake like fish. na ur type dey tell ur friend sister to tell her friend say her parfume wey she spray 2 years ago dey nice.
lmfao!!!this is brutal.this remind me of the defeat of anthony joshua.boss,ya reply is savage,but true-true,some people in this nairaland don't know how to mention someone without insulting the person.it's so annoying,you won't see this in quora.
Re: How To Approach A Woman. by Bossjakande: 10:36pm On Jun 02, 2019
ngwababe:
Very much true, you just hit the nail on the head!
nice one baby girl

1 Like

Re: How To Approach A Woman. by Magnoliaa(f): 12:20pm On Jun 03, 2019
Nostradamus:
lmfao!!!this is brutal.this remind me of the defeat of anthony joshua.boss,ya reply is savage,but true-true,some people in this nairaland don't know how to mention someone without insulting the person.it's so annoying,you won't see this in quora.

And even on other websites, social media posts/groups where the whites are. Most of their discussions are always civilized and respectful, zero-bashing.
Re: How To Approach A Woman. by ayokellany: 1:53pm On Jun 03, 2019
Do you reside in Lagos ? I stay in Ajah, I will like to buy you dinner sometime if you do not mind. And yes you get to pick the place n I’ll foot the bill, anywhere at all.

Phenomenal16:
.....as e dey hott!....,I laf in Swahili.....

Re: How To Approach A Woman. by Phenomenal16(f): 2:22pm On Jun 03, 2019
ayokellany:
Do you ereside in Lagos ? I stay in Ajah, I will like to buy you dinner sometime if you do not mind. And yes you get to pick the place n I’ll foot the bill, anywhere at all.

...awww no am not...

1 Like

Re: How To Approach A Woman. by ayokellany: 4:24pm On Jun 03, 2019
How sad !

Anytime you care to visit Lagos n possibly want to tour the city do not hesitate to hit me up. If that isn’t interesting enough n you possibly like to visit the Caribbean you can hit me up as well but only in December. All bills on me n yeah keep being you. Your online persona is definitely amazing.

Remember no strings attached n yep u can check my profile out n Instagram, same as here.

Phenomenal16:
...awww no am not...
Re: How To Approach A Woman. by czarina(f): 4:55pm On Jun 03, 2019
What is going on above me?
Re: How To Approach A Woman. by Halezis(m): 5:24pm On Jun 03, 2019
What's going on above the person above me? grin
Re: How To Approach A Woman. by Bossjakande: 7:04pm On Jun 03, 2019
czarina:
What is going on above me?
hahahaha las las DAT guy one chop DAT girl
Re: How To Approach A Woman. by czarina(f): 7:09pm On Jun 03, 2019
Bossjakande:
hahahaha las las DAT guy one chop DAT girl
Na foofoo abi? cheesy

Halezis:
What's going on above the person above me? grin
Help me ask o. They're planning a vacation on top my head grin
Re: How To Approach A Woman. by Bossjakande: 7:11pm On Jun 03, 2019
czarina:
Na foofoo abi? cheesy

Help me ask o. They're planning a vacation on top my head grin
hahaha no be fufu oh.he go chop am for d other room

1 Like

Re: How To Approach A Woman. by Phenomenal16(f): 7:17pm On Jun 03, 2019
ayokellany:
How sad !

Anytime you care to visit Lagos n possibly want to tour the city do not hesitate to hit me up. If that isn’t interesting enough n you possibly like to visit the Caribbean you can hit me up as well but only in December. All bills on me n yeah keep being you. Your online persona is definitely amazing.

Remember no strings attached n yep u can check my profile out n Instagram, same as here.

....oh my God....thanks in addy
Re: How To Approach A Woman. by Automatic3444(m): 7:22pm On Jun 03, 2019
Bossjakande:
hahaha no be fufu oh.he go chop am for d other room

Agbaya
Re: How To Approach A Woman. by Bossjakande: 7:23pm On Jun 03, 2019
Automatic3444:

Agbaya
lol who no like beta thing
Re: How To Approach A Woman. by Automatic3444(m): 7:25pm On Jun 03, 2019
Bossjakande:
lol who no like beta thing

Pls remember me
4 u r next level
Re: How To Approach A Woman. by Mikocake(m): 7:30pm On Jun 03, 2019
Still
Re: How To Approach A Woman. by MichaelEffiong01(m): 6:07am On Jun 04, 2019
you're sincerely right over that just keep it on the low.

Re: How To Approach A Woman. by Bossjakande: 6:40am On Jun 04, 2019
ubunja
Re: How To Approach A Woman. by czarina(f): 9:09am On Jun 04, 2019
MichaelEffiong01:
you're sincerely right over that just keep it on the low.
Why you come post your picture?
Re: How To Approach A Woman. by MichaelEffiong01(m): 7:44am On Jun 05, 2019
is it a crime?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stingy Men Should Be Avoided At All Cost. Honestly They Are So Irritating / Irritating Thing A Lady Has Ever Done In Your Presence. / Husband Celebrates Bride's Virginity!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.