Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,922 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

How To Approach A Woman. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Approach A Woman. (3593 Views)

How Do I Approach A Widow? / Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Approach A Woman. by Bossjakande: 6:14pm On Jun 01, 2019
Gentlemen, approaching and getting the number of someone you really want or your crush doesn’t have to be so hard.
You just have to be convincing enough and, well, interesting or just have a ballsy and super confident attitude. Sometimes, I find myself giving my number out to people I normally even wouldn’t look at twice say in a club, not because I feel obligated to, even though to be quite honest sometimes I just feel sorry for the dude, but because the person is simply charming. At the end of the day, it’s one thing to get the number but another to get the person to successfully respond to you. But, just why are some guys good at getting numbers and others are not? I’m talking of a scenario like in the club, forget about the impaired judgement, sometimes you will see a really fine-looking gent and you will actually slide him your business card. If you’re never successful at approaching girls or getting their numbers, here are some tips to keep in mind next time.
1. Look good, have some class.
First things first, if you’re gonna approach a woman looking 'funny' and probably smelling of Konyagi, just know that you have already been rejected even before you talk. Women will always appreciate a well-groomed man. Case in point, do you think any woman in her right mind would ignore Idris Elba if he approached her?...Exactly.
2. For heaven’s sake…do not have halitosis.
There seems to be a major halitosis problem in the 254. I don’t know if people have lung problems, toothpaste has become expensive or guys just can’t get the teeth brushing basics right. So, if you have bad breath please don’t even think of approaching a woman to ask for her number. Keep yourself busy by eating a tic tac or something.
3. Confidence is everything.
Exude confidence, not the cocky kind, but the great kind. However, do not be aggressive…see, confidence is sexy and women love confident men. I always get impressed when a man isn't afraid to approach me and is actually interesting to listen to. The world’s biggest fear is the fear of rejection, we know that and so when we see a man risk it all, that’s kinda sexy.
4. Have a dope conversation starter.
A compliment, a great joke, ask to borrow a lighter if she’s smoking. While doing it, respect her personal space. For instance, do not lean in too close or start touching her unnecessarily. Remember approaching a woman in a club could end up in two ways, either it goes as planned or you’re rejected.
5. And speaking of rejection, handle it like a boss….
Remember she’s not obligated to talk to you. You’re not Beckham (Pardon me, I have this massive obsession with the Becks). If you’re rejected, respect the decision, take your L and walk away. Guys who start abusing a woman or making comments like “You’re not even that pretty” are such a bore. Urgh.
6. Send over a drink to her table.
Liaise with the waiter and find out what she’s drinking then send her over the drink and then wink when the waiter tells her who bought the drink. Now, this could go two ways, she may be an independent woman who can bankroll herself and finds it an insult when someone randomly buys her a drink, or she may not mind a little spoiling. Still, approach with caution, remember she never asked you for those drinks so buying her the drink does not mean she needs to talk to you. When approaching, remember point number 4.
7. Always assess the situation prior to.
Hey, even when you’re hot and confident, you can’t just walk up to anyone. Assess the situation first, is she alone? With friends? Does she appear to be the friendly kind? Is she a smoker? What kind of drink is she having? You may approach a woman whose man is just on a bathroom break and end up getting your ass whooped when he returns. Also, approaching a woman who is out with friends will mean having to deal with at least one or two cock-blockers. Question is, are you willing to give it a try?
8. When it comes to asking for the number…
If you successfully approach her, now it’s time to hit the jackpot. That’s the tricky part. So you can either ask to take her on a date another time I’m assuming your point number 4 was really on point and here, you could say “Let’s engage more on this over a coffee at your convenience”.
You could also give her your business card, and tell her to “Text you sometime”. Here’s the thing, we humans are easily impressed by status and power. If your business card is impressive in terms of what you do et al, you’re definitely getting a text back.
Ask for her number but not literally, she may say no. Give her your phone instead and have her type it in. Again, back to point number 4, if you didn’t impress her, you’re likely to get a fake number, but it's worth trying!
www.jakandeola.com

5 Likes

Re: How To Approach A Woman. by Bossjakande: 6:35pm On Jun 01, 2019
crackhaus
Re: How To Approach A Woman. by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:41pm On Jun 01, 2019
bro Bossjakande, you must be confused... you see, a MAN WITH CONFIDENCE dont care whether he looks good or not OR whether he approaches the babe with bs convo or not OR whether he may be rejected or not... because a confident man just goes in and handles the situation on the spot. thinking beforehand of what they gonna say/do, will have you fail each and every times. just walk over with a smile and say:"Hi ladies..." and act according to their reply.....BASTA!!!

as for sending a drink to girls table, thats the lamest/donkiest move EVER...simply because the girls will be interested in you because of the FREE BOOZE, not because of your great personality... duh!

btw: if you approach women and have a great time together, she will give you her number, even before you ask... just make sure you guys have a great time together, et voila!!!

2 Likes

Re: How To Approach A Woman. by gerizzim: 9:35pm On Jun 01, 2019
Der is no working master rule or pattern to approach a lady.

D kind of personality the man posses ND how he uses it in front of a lady is the Koko.

Dis ur formula no go wrk for shy guys.
Re: How To Approach A Woman. by MichaelEffiong01(m): 7:51am On Jun 02, 2019
smiley smiley smiley

Re: How To Approach A Woman. by Deepfeel(m): 11:10am On Jun 02, 2019
This long article, just to common approach a lady? undecided
Re: How To Approach A Woman. by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 02, 2019
Sisisioge come oo

Was this how Jakan your niggy approached you? grin grin
Re: How To Approach A Woman. by Bossjakande: 1:19pm On Jun 02, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
bro Bossjakande, you must be confused... you see, a MAN WITH CONFIDENCE dont care whether he looks good or not OR whether he approaches the babe with bs convo or not OR whether he may be rejected or not... because a confident man just goes in and handles the situation on the spot. thinking beforehand of what they gonna say/do, will have you fail each and every times. just walk over with a smile and say:"Hi ladies..." and act according to their reply.....BASTA!!!

as for sending a drink to girls table, thats the lamest/donkiest move EVER...simply because the girls will be interested in you because of the FREE BOOZE, not because of your great personality... duh!

btw: if you approach women and have a great time together, she will give you her number, even before you ask... just make sure you guys have a great time together, et voila!!!
na u and ur genaration dey confuse. if u cant pass ur point witout insult den I will give it to u doble. na so una dey talk but if u see girl u begin to shake like fish. na ur type dey tell ur friend sister to tell her friend say her parfume wey she spray 2 years ago dey nice.
Re: How To Approach A Woman. by Bossjakande: 1:21pm On Jun 02, 2019
Deepfeel:
This long article, just to common approach a lady? undecided
and u be 45yrs u Neva toast woman before talkless of see pant. gragra.if u cant read and understand den get lost.
Re: How To Approach A Woman. by czarina(f): 1:21pm On Jun 02, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Boss boss
Re: How To Approach A Woman. by Bossjakande: 1:25pm On Jun 02, 2019
gerizzim:
Der is no working master rule or pattern to approach a lady.

D kind of personality the man posses ND how he uses it in front of a lady is the Koko.

Dis ur formula no go wrk for shy guys.
I agree DAT u can get a girl anyhow but 1 and 6 will work. if u dress fine u will attract girls. dats why if I go for wedding am always on suit to look classy .I hate aso ebi its kind of local. if u buy things for her table she will fall for ur kindness and will be friends.
Re: How To Approach A Woman. by Bossjakande: 1:25pm On Jun 02, 2019
czarina:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Boss boss
ur a girl talk how do guys attract u.
Re: How To Approach A Woman. by Deepfeel(m): 1:25pm On Jun 02, 2019
Bossjakande:
and u be 45yrs u Neva toast woman before talkless of see pant. gragra.if u cant read and understand den get lost.
Hahaha omg are you for real? Very funny grin grin
Re: How To Approach A Woman. by Bossjakande: 1:29pm On Jun 02, 2019
antibrutus makydebbie primadonnaO biglittlelois cerowo uyailncomparabl queensekxy primadonnaO biglittlelois funmisticqueen l dollyjoy sinaj geekybabe yettymuse kanwuliaExtra canadianNaija afribabe tonyebarcanista rosalieene Rosalie rosieluv geekybabe cococandy pharmagirl ginaz xhosanostra ubunja skarlett dangotesmummy sexybbstar what attract u in a guy. lets learn
Re: How To Approach A Woman. by Bossjakande: 1:30pm On Jun 02, 2019
Deepfeel:
Hahaha omg are you for real? Very funny grin grin
okay share ur opinion
Re: How To Approach A Woman. by Bossjakande: 1:36pm On Jun 02, 2019
blank daeylar nwanyiawkaetiti gtfo darlenese ahcb logobenz homeofme army of one catwalq Victorian queensekxy cwazyblaqgurl safarigirl chommieblaq myfantasies amatarasha twoclans ishilove stephleena
Re: How To Approach A Woman. by Bossjakande: 1:40pm On Jun 02, 2019
bbjummy sweetrace joyberry marialavina tabithababy ngwababe
Re: How To Approach A Woman. by czarina(f): 1:40pm On Jun 02, 2019
Bossjakande:
ur a girl talk how do guys attract u.
lol...I just found the way you went about blasting people with contrary views funny.

Kapish?

1 Like

Re: How To Approach A Woman. by Amatarasha(f): 1:40pm On Jun 02, 2019
Bossjakande:
blank daeylar nwanyiawkaetiti gtfo darlenese ahcb logobenz homeofme army of one catwalq Victorian queensekxy cwazyblaqgurl safarigirl chommieblaq myfantasies amatarasha twoclans ishilove stephleena
nwañyiawkaetiti was erased by me n my boys ,
Her other monikker sweetcunt roams in void n in d west hehehehr
Re: How To Approach A Woman. by Bossjakande: 1:51pm On Jun 02, 2019
czarina:
lol...I just found the way you went about blasting people with contrary views funny.

Kapish?
my dear I Neva blast anyone check wat DAT guy wrote and see why I feel insulted amatarasha u shldnt have done DAT.no mata how much we quarell we are one in nairaland. bullying her to deactivated is wrong.
Re: How To Approach A Woman. by czarina(f): 1:58pm On Jun 02, 2019
Bossjakande:
my dear I Neva blast anyone check wat DAT guy wrote and see why I feel insulted amata.rasha u shldnt have done DAT.no mata how much we quarell we are one in nairaland. bullying her to deactivated is wrong.
Calm down.

You're a blogger, you shouldn't let these things get to you. Abi dem insult you reach AlexReports? (huncle Ahlex, no vex smiley)
Re: How To Approach A Woman. by Amatarasha(f): 2:14pm On Jun 02, 2019
Bossjakande:
my dear I Neva blast anyone check wat DAT guy wrote and see why I feel insulted amatarasha u shldnt have done DAT.no mata how much we quarell we are one in nairaland. bullying her to deactivated is wrong.
she insulted my intelligence(worst insult 2 me) n i told her quietly nne i dont like d insult u gave me ,i so much respected her because she is a senior lady frm my maternal side in anambra ..ar u there ?

I told her quietly sister i dont like this insult but she told me to go fvck myself ,to burn in hell that she isnt my mate that am nobody ...My witness is iamplato ,
She made it seem i am masturbating wt her mentions i felt like vomitting out of anger n disgust , devil used her to bring out d lioness in me ,
Do u know i didnt insult her back ,but told her am somebody greater dan her at 21 ...she n 3ladies made fun of me ...n i said thats it,

I later manipulated 3 guys to give her d worst drilling in history of nairaland my name amatarasha isnt in vain ,

U see people didnt blame me much ,even those boys didnt know dey insulted her ,believe me
Re: How To Approach A Woman. by Amatarasha(f): 2:15pm On Jun 02, 2019
czarina:
Calm down.

You're a blogger, you shouldn't let these things get to you. Abi dem insult you reach AlexReports? (huncle Ahlex, no vex smiley)
he is a woman wrapper ,dont just mind him sister..
Dat lady insulted life out of me
Re: How To Approach A Woman. by czarina(f): 2:17pm On Jun 02, 2019
Amatarasha:
he is a woman wrapper ,dont just mind him sister..
Dat lady insulted life out of me
It is well.

Just take it easy, OK? The Lord is your strength
Re: How To Approach A Woman. by Amatarasha(f): 2:21pm On Jun 02, 2019
czarina:
It is well.

Just take it easy, OK? The Lord is your strength
tanks dear ,it will serve as lesson 2 people who insults me
Re: How To Approach A Woman. by Phenomenal16(f): 2:23pm On Jun 02, 2019
Bossjakande:

Gentlemen, approaching and getting the number of someone you really want or your crush doesn’t have to be so hard.
You just have to be convincing enough and, well, interesting or just have a ballsy and super confident attitude. Sometimes, I find myself giving my number out to people I normally even wouldn’t look at twice say in a club, not because I feel obligated to, even though to be quite honest sometimes I just feel sorry for the dude, but because the person is simply charming. At the end of the day, it’s one thing to get the number but another to get the person to successfully respond to you. But, just why are some guys good at getting numbers and others are not? I’m talking of a scenario like in the club, forget about the impaired judgement, sometimes you will see a really fine-looking gent and you will actually slide him your business card. If you’re never successful at approaching girls or getting their numbers, here are some tips to keep in mind next time.
1. Look good, have some class.
First things first, if you’re gonna approach a woman looking 'funny' and probably smelling of Konyagi, just know that you have already been rejected even before you talk. Women will always appreciate a well-groomed man. Case in point, do you think any woman in her right mind would ignore Idris Elba if he approached her?...Exactly.
2. For heaven’s sake…do not have halitosis.
There seems to be a major halitosis problem in the 254. I don’t know if people have lung problems, toothpaste has become expensive or guys just can’t get the teeth brushing basics right. So, if you have bad breath please don’t even think of approaching a woman to ask for her number. Keep yourself busy by eating a tic tac or something.
3. Confidence is everything.
Exude confidence, not the cocky kind, but the great kind. However, do not be aggressive…see, confidence is sexy and women love confident men. I always get impressed when a man isn't afraid to approach me and is actually interesting to listen to. The world’s biggest fear is the fear of rejection, we know that and so when we see a man risk it all, that’s kinda sexy.
4. Have a dope conversation starter.
A compliment, a great joke, ask to borrow a lighter if she’s smoking. While doing it, respect her personal space. For instance, do not lean in too close or start touching her unnecessarily. Remember approaching a woman in a club could end up in two ways, either it goes as planned or you’re rejected.
5. And speaking of rejection, handle it like a boss….
Remember she’s not obligated to talk to you. You’re not Beckham (Pardon me, I have this massive obsession with the Becks). If you’re rejected, respect the decision, take your L and walk away. Guys who start abusing a woman or making comments like “You’re not even that pretty” are such a bore. Urgh.
6. Send over a drink to her table.
Liaise with the waiter and find out what she’s drinking then send her over the drink and then wink when the waiter tells her who bought the drink. Now, this could go two ways, she may be an independent woman who can bankroll herself and finds it an insult when someone randomly buys her a drink, or she may not mind a little spoiling. Still, approach with caution, remember she never asked you for those drinks so buying her the drink does not mean she needs to talk to you. When approaching, remember point number 4.
7. Always assess the situation prior to.
Hey, even when you’re hot and confident, you can’t just walk up to anyone. Assess the situation first, is she alone? With friends? Does she appear to be the friendly kind? Is she a smoker? What kind of drink is she having? You may approach a woman whose man is just on a bathroom break and end up getting your ass whooped when he returns. Also, approaching a woman who is out with friends will mean having to deal with at least one or two cock-blockers. Question is, are you willing to give it a try?
8. When it comes to asking for the number…
If you successfully approach her, now it’s time to hit the jackpot. That’s the tricky part. So you can either ask to take her on a date another time I’m assuming your point number 4 was really on point and here, you could say “Let’s engage more on this over a coffee at your convenience”.
You could also give her your business card, and tell her to “Text you sometime”. Here’s the thing, we humans are easily impressed by status and power. If your business card is impressive in terms of what you do et al, you’re definitely getting a text back.
Ask for her number but not literally, she may say no. Give her your phone instead and have her type it in. Again, back to point number 4, if you didn’t impress her, you’re likely to get a fake number, but it's worth trying!
www.jakandeola.com
.....as e dey hott!....,I laf in Swahili.....
Re: How To Approach A Woman. by Phenomenal16(f): 2:25pm On Jun 02, 2019
Op u didn't include brushing of 32..u know wat I mean... Very important..
Some guys there mouth**** no bi here.....e go fit catapult somebori to there village.....
Re: How To Approach A Woman. by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 02, 2019
Re: How To Approach A Woman. by Bossjakande: 3:23pm On Jun 02, 2019
Phenomenal16:
Op u didn't include brushing of 32..u know wat I mean... Very important..
Some guys there mouth**** no bi here.....e go fit catapult somebori to there village.....
hHahahah truth some guy mouth odor no be hear oh. any guy who want to approach a guy shd take tomtom
Re: How To Approach A Woman. by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 02, 2019
Amatarasha:
tanks dear ,it will serve as lesson 2 people who insults me
For your mind
Re: How To Approach A Woman. by ngwababe(f): 4:26pm On Jun 02, 2019
Very much true, you just hit the nail on the head!
Re: How To Approach A Woman. by Amatarasha(f): 4:56pm On Jun 02, 2019
FortifiedCity:
For your mind
b4 nko angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Seen On Top Of A Tree After She Removed Her Clothes / UNN student threatens with expulsion after she put her bu** on display in campus / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.