Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,373 members, 7,958,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:38 AM

How I Was Caught Cheating This morning. I’m In Pains. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Was Caught Cheating This morning. I’m In Pains. (5152 Views)

Seem I Have Contacted STI This Morning, I’m Scared / Instead Of Cheating, This Is What You Can Do / I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Was Caught Cheating This morning. I’m In Pains. by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 01, 2019
I was about to bath this morning when bae called, told her I was about to bath, she got excited and requested to call me on WhatsApp video so she could see me and and mostly BIG BROS(she’s missing it) grin

So she called me on WhatsApp video while I was in the bathroom stack naqed. After some minutes talking she glued her eyes to the phone and instructed me to hold still and not move from where I was. Then she told me to raise my other hand up and reach for what was right above my head. She told me not to turn around but do what she said. So I raised my hand up, without turning to see what it was, I managed to locate it and grabbed it, it was ontop the shower pipe above my head. She told me to gently bring it down and see what it is.

My brothers and sisters. It was a G-string. A lady’s pant.

The lady I brought home last night for night vigil forgot it in the bathroom.

And I wasn’t careful enough to check around when the lady left this morning.

Bae ended the call and her phone isn’t going through since morning. Even if it goes through I don’t know what to explain about the pant sef.

Me and the girl didn’t do anything last night. We only discussed about Regina Daniels, some other interesting stories and I prepared food for us to eat.

Now I’m about to pay for what I didn’t do. This world is wicked.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Caught Cheating This morning. I’m In Pains. by Planet3xi: 6:32pm On Jun 01, 2019
cheesy joke. Clown
Re: How I Was Caught Cheating This morning. I’m In Pains. by daddycee91(m): 6:33pm On Jun 01, 2019
Lol. Funny bastard

3 Likes

Re: How I Was Caught Cheating This morning. I’m In Pains. by majamajic(m): 6:37pm On Jun 01, 2019
stupidity:
I was about to bath this morning when bae called, told her I was about to bath, she got excited and requested to call me on WhatsApp video so she could see me and and mostly BIG BROS(she’s missing it) grin

So she called me on WhatsApp video while I was in the bathroom stack naqed. After some minutes talking she glued her eyes to the phone and instructed me to hold still and not move from where I was. Then she told me to raise my other hand up and reach for what was right above my head. She told me not to turn around but do what she said. So I raised my hand up, without turning to see what it was, I managed to locate it and grabbed it, it was ontop the shower pipe above my head. She told me to gently bring it down and see what it is.

Bae ended the call and her phone isn’t going through since morning. Even if it goes through I don’t know what to explain about the pant sef.

Me and the girl didn’t do anything last night. We only discussed about Regina Daniels, some other interesting stories and I prepared food for us to eat.

just tell her a friend brought a girl to your House, the pant was her own

she will know u are not saying the truth, she just need some lies so she can come back and fight for her place, she will come back strong, get ready
some girls need to see rivalry for them to wake up

17 Likes

Re: How I Was Caught Cheating This morning. I’m In Pains. by merit455(m): 6:45pm On Jun 01, 2019
Continued
Re: How I Was Caught Cheating This morning. I’m In Pains. by debssycharles(f): 6:46pm On Jun 01, 2019
Just tell her the truth.
Re: How I Was Caught Cheating This morning. I’m In Pains. by MJBOLT: 7:26pm On Jun 01, 2019
tell your babe to go f*ck herself,you owe her no apologies

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Caught Cheating This morning. I’m In Pains. by czarina(f): 7:54pm On Jun 01, 2019
This clown
Re: How I Was Caught Cheating This morning. I’m In Pains. by Deepfeel(m): 8:01pm On Jun 01, 2019
You mean the lady left her Benz in your bathroom hmm hear lie undecided
Re: How I Was Caught Cheating This morning. I’m In Pains. by ThePreachersSon: 8:28pm On Jun 01, 2019
debssycharles:
Just tell her the truth.

If you were in her situation, would you accept the truth ?

1 Like

Re: How I Was Caught Cheating This morning. I’m In Pains. by dingbang(m): 8:31pm On Jun 01, 2019
You are fvcked bro. cheesy

1 Like

Re: How I Was Caught Cheating This morning. I’m In Pains. by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 01, 2019
BUSTED. if ur girlfriend is like the self-centered mothereffing troublemaker I am dating she no go ever believe
Re: How I Was Caught Cheating This morning. I’m In Pains. by aristocratic5(m): 9:36pm On Jun 01, 2019
U never c anything ooooo
As 1 kpekus no do u
Re: How I Was Caught Cheating This morning. I’m In Pains. by uboma(m): 9:47pm On Jun 01, 2019
lol.

the moment she became curious, you should ended the video call and later on claim it was the network.
Re: How I Was Caught Cheating This morning. I’m In Pains. by flourishing247: 10:02pm On Jun 01, 2019
Rotfl!!!!!
Re: How I Was Caught Cheating This morning. I’m In Pains. by nicepoker101(m): 10:16pm On Jun 01, 2019
This same clown that declined from having an hair cut just because the lady that refused to gave him her contact wanted to charge her phone in the barber's shop. grin
Re: How I Was Caught Cheating This morning. I’m In Pains. by Aidejay(m): 10:18pm On Jun 01, 2019
Let "BIG BROS" do the talking
Re: How I Was Caught Cheating This morning. I’m In Pains. by Biglittlelois(f): 11:40pm On Jun 01, 2019
MJBOLT:
tell your babe to go f*ck herself,you owe her no apologies

Stone cold undecided

1 Like

Re: How I Was Caught Cheating This morning. I’m In Pains. by Biglittlelois(f): 11:41pm On Jun 01, 2019
majamajic:

she will know u are not saying the truth, she just need some lies so she can come back and fight for her place, she will come back strong, get ready

Sick.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Caught Cheating This morning. I’m In Pains. by manlawal(m): 11:50pm On Jun 01, 2019
stupidity:

Tell her you are into yahoo plus na
Re: How I Was Caught Cheating This morning. I’m In Pains. by Inquisitor2560(m): 12:11am On Jun 02, 2019
majamajic:

I hail o
See how u just cooked the lie.
Re: How I Was Caught Cheating This morning. I’m In Pains. by Inquisitor2560(m): 12:14am On Jun 02, 2019
Meanwhile
Is there any lady that can still forget G.... this days.. undecided
Re: How I Was Caught Cheating This morning. I’m In Pains. by MJBOLT: 5:06am On Jun 02, 2019
steve austin
Biglittlelois:

Stone cold undecided
Re: How I Was Caught Cheating This morning. I’m In Pains. by Onyenna(m): 7:13am On Jun 02, 2019
Lmao!
Re: How I Was Caught Cheating This morning. I’m In Pains. by Nobody: 7:17am On Jun 02, 2019
V
Re: How I Was Caught Cheating This morning. I’m In Pains. by willi926(m): 7:42am On Jun 02, 2019
majamajic:

truth oo, some gals need rivalry to situp oo. that was hw i was telling my babe that year to just send me nude, she would always decline. the day she opened my phone and saw the nude of anoda gal, she got angry, quareled, shout, cursed. last last we settled. e no too tey, this gal just sent me her nude without asking her oo. cool.
Re: How I Was Caught Cheating This morning. I’m In Pains. by frbona: 11:20am On Jun 02, 2019
stupidity:

lets face it, with a moniker like yours even if I give you a good advice, you will still screw it up. So face the music yourself.
Re: How I Was Caught Cheating This morning. I’m In Pains. by b0rn2fuck(m): 11:29am On Jun 02, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Stone cold undecided

Re: How I Was Caught Cheating This morning. I’m In Pains. by MarianaTrench: 11:35am On Jun 02, 2019
This is an interesting story.

You have a good imagination

(1) (Reply)

I Feel Like Walking Away But My Heart Is So Loving Her.. / How Do I Break Up With Her? / Let's Share Our Ex Knacking Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.