Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,922 members, 7,814,102 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Ezekiel Mayowa Suicide: Girlfriend Of Jilted LASPOTECH Student Speaks (Pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ezekiel Mayowa Suicide: Girlfriend Of Jilted LASPOTECH Student Speaks (Pics) (63521 Views)

Laspotech Student Commits Suicide For Owing Tuition / Ezekiel Mayowa: LASPOTECH Student Commits Suicide As Girlfriend Dumps Him / Joseph Mayowa, LASPOTECH Student Commits Suicide After Girlfriend Jilted Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ezekiel Mayowa Suicide: Girlfriend Of Jilted LASPOTECH Student Speaks (Pics) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 01, 2019
Die bro
Jux Die angry

Correctscore18:
See below
Re: Ezekiel Mayowa Suicide: Girlfriend Of Jilted LASPOTECH Student Speaks (Pics) by neonly: 9:43pm On Jun 01, 2019
Benekruku:
Rule one

Never fall in love with a woman

If you desperate to fall in love, fall in love with your kids.

God bless you bro
Re: Ezekiel Mayowa Suicide: Girlfriend Of Jilted LASPOTECH Student Speaks (Pics) by Gforce2019: 9:43pm On Jun 01, 2019
The lady that will dump me and I will go and commit suicide has not been born.

Me commit suicide on top of human being. Definitely the guy love the lady more than the God that created him.

I can only commit suicide if I discovered that the God I serve is not the almighty, Yahweh, he's not the reigning king. Etc. But on top of women to commit suicide...

Women wey be say nah dem lie pass . . Nah dem evil pass, after devil fear women,
Devil Can never come to adam in the garden of Eden, he needs partner in crime to do his heinous act.
Women and devil are like meat pie with soft drinks, they go peri-paso.
Fear women

5 Likes

Re: Ezekiel Mayowa Suicide: Girlfriend Of Jilted LASPOTECH Student Speaks (Pics) by Spacewalker(m): 9:50pm On Jun 01, 2019
Hmmm..dis kin story self..I am sure this gal is hiding something Corcerning her late boyfriend's death..d story doesn't add up..hw do u have a fight wit someone then run to hide in d bathroom,only for u to come out mins later u meet them dead? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Ezekiel Mayowa Suicide: Girlfriend Of Jilted LASPOTECH Student Speaks (Pics) by Thalinzrcng: 9:55pm On Jun 01, 2019
wizod:
Dying for a pussy dat will still smell after two hours of taking bath

[img]https:///view/puke-throwup-gif-5972459.gif[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Ezekiel Mayowa Suicide: Girlfriend Of Jilted LASPOTECH Student Speaks (Pics) by RZArecta2(m): 9:58pm On Jun 01, 2019
nosiebaba:
I'm trying to make sense of what you are trying to say.. If I am single which girlfriend will I have to beat like drum
my bad, I meant “dating”
Re: Ezekiel Mayowa Suicide: Girlfriend Of Jilted LASPOTECH Student Speaks (Pics) by RZArecta2(m): 10:00pm On Jun 01, 2019
nosiebaba:
firstly where you there? And did the police find any evidence of physical abuse in her. There is more to that story
i hope you watched the video or you can explain to us how a lady can force a full grown man to drink sniper even if she be queen Kong
Re: Ezekiel Mayowa Suicide: Girlfriend Of Jilted LASPOTECH Student Speaks (Pics) by nosiebaba(m): 10:05pm On Jun 01, 2019
RZArecta2:
i hope you watched the video or you can explain to us how a lady can force a full grown man to drink sniper even if she be queen Kong
that is why there is more to the story and the police are yet to determine if it's a suicide or a murder.
Re: Ezekiel Mayowa Suicide: Girlfriend Of Jilted LASPOTECH Student Speaks (Pics) by nosiebaba(m): 10:06pm On Jun 01, 2019
Spacewalker:
Hmmm..dis kin story self..I am sure this gal is hiding something Corcerning her late boyfriend's death..d story doesn't add up..hw do u have a fight wit someone then run to hide in d bathroom,only for u to come out mins later u meet them dead? undecided
God bless you, you will live long.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ezekiel Mayowa Suicide: Girlfriend Of Jilted LASPOTECH Student Speaks (Pics) by schamch: 10:14pm On Jun 01, 2019
The girlfriend stated that both of them dated 9 years. abnormal relationship. the guy might not even be psychological alright .
Re: Ezekiel Mayowa Suicide: Girlfriend Of Jilted LASPOTECH Student Speaks (Pics) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 01, 2019
In life.... no matter how bad your failure is, even if it brings shame .... Never Never Give Up...

Re: Ezekiel Mayowa Suicide: Girlfriend Of Jilted LASPOTECH Student Speaks (Pics) by Yewandequeen(f): 10:19pm On Jun 01, 2019
You all are forgetting the fact that the guy made a video of himself holding sniper that he will drink it. Did the lady force him to do the video? No! So I don't think she knows anything abt his death. For him to have made such video "he is suicidal" period!
Re: Ezekiel Mayowa Suicide: Girlfriend Of Jilted LASPOTECH Student Speaks (Pics) by Agugbadin: 10:28pm On Jun 01, 2019
The guy stupidly sent himself to hell
Re: Ezekiel Mayowa Suicide: Girlfriend Of Jilted LASPOTECH Student Speaks (Pics) by Ijeomaejiofor: 10:31pm On Jun 01, 2019
Benekruku:
Rule one

For your mind u make sense abi. Don't also fall in love with ur girl child becos she'll be a woman too.
Re: Ezekiel Mayowa Suicide: Girlfriend Of Jilted LASPOTECH Student Speaks (Pics) by Femijohn198: 10:32pm On Jun 01, 2019
no girlfriend or boyfriend no problem.Rest of mind at peace.
Re: Ezekiel Mayowa Suicide: Girlfriend Of Jilted LASPOTECH Student Speaks (Pics) by Beedude(m): 10:32pm On Jun 01, 2019
What will this guy tell baba God? U took ur life cos of pussy? Sound disgusting to me. Pussy is the cheapest thing after groundnut. U can never rest in peace
Re: Ezekiel Mayowa Suicide: Girlfriend Of Jilted LASPOTECH Student Speaks (Pics) by Emanodimo(m): 10:35pm On Jun 01, 2019
NewBea:
So you two had a fight,and you ran into the restroom,and upon returning he had already taken his life...

Did you spend the whole day in the rest room?

Abegi undecided

Like someone earlier said... The lady is hiding some truth...

The story makes no sense. I can assume she played a part in her bf death.
Re: Ezekiel Mayowa Suicide: Girlfriend Of Jilted LASPOTECH Student Speaks (Pics) by Wolexyoshi(m): 10:36pm On Jun 01, 2019
She is just 24 and she has been in the relationship for 9 years, that means she started at age 15... Hummmm.

Parents, where are the morals these days??

3 Likes

Re: Ezekiel Mayowa Suicide: Girlfriend Of Jilted LASPOTECH Student Speaks (Pics) by SheikhMuniru(m): 10:38pm On Jun 01, 2019
Look At Them, They Are Members And Choristers Of THE APOSTOLIC CHURCH.. Infact This Is Not What They Were Thought In Church To Do

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ezekiel Mayowa Suicide: Girlfriend Of Jilted LASPOTECH Student Speaks (Pics) by Bbbwings: 10:38pm On Jun 01, 2019
omohlexy:
If you watched the video the guy made before the said suicide,you will observe the guy was videotaped. You can't make a video of yourself with all those gestures and there will be no distortions. There were even zooms and angular coverage. This girl should be properly investigated. My question is who videotaped this guy?
Wey d fideo

1 Like

Re: Ezekiel Mayowa Suicide: Girlfriend Of Jilted LASPOTECH Student Speaks (Pics) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 01, 2019
Logical reasoning
Nice observation

omohlexy:
If you watched the video the guy made before the said suicide,you will observe the guy was videotaped. You can't make a video of yourself with all those gestures and there will be no distortions. There were even zooms and angular coverage. This girl should be properly investigated. My question is who videotaped this guy?

1 Like

Re: Ezekiel Mayowa Suicide: Girlfriend Of Jilted LASPOTECH Student Speaks (Pics) by Optimus212: 10:49pm On Jun 01, 2019
If u ain't careful and apply wisdom, Woman will make u run mad. undecided
Re: Ezekiel Mayowa Suicide: Girlfriend Of Jilted LASPOTECH Student Speaks (Pics) by oshinadekunle(m): 10:52pm On Jun 01, 2019
drinking of snipers, is not an ordinary things again. devil has been attached to it. small things. snipers. God save us.

1 Like

Re: Ezekiel Mayowa Suicide: Girlfriend Of Jilted LASPOTECH Student Speaks (Pics) by STENON(f): 10:56pm On Jun 01, 2019
Both of them are The Apostolic Church choirs from that pix.
Re: Ezekiel Mayowa Suicide: Girlfriend Of Jilted LASPOTECH Student Speaks (Pics) by SheikhMuniru(m): 11:04pm On Jun 01, 2019
peacenaija:

This is The Apostolic church choir Uniform, i hope the witness leaders will admonish the youths on the ongoing withness cinvention.

Hope you're In Ketu Lagos (LAWNA Convention Ground) where the youth convention is on going, show them this.. I was once a member of the church before I converted

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ezekiel Mayowa Suicide: Girlfriend Of Jilted LASPOTECH Student Speaks (Pics) by peace0813(f): 11:19pm On Jun 01, 2019
Benekruku:
Rule one

who will give birth to your kids?
Re: Ezekiel Mayowa Suicide: Girlfriend Of Jilted LASPOTECH Student Speaks (Pics) by Kentz3: 11:23pm On Jun 01, 2019
No be the apostolic Church choir uniform the guy and the girl wear so
Re: Ezekiel Mayowa Suicide: Girlfriend Of Jilted LASPOTECH Student Speaks (Pics) by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jun 01, 2019
We believe you o girl.

Move on with your life and forget that you ever met that air head.

Thank goodness you never got distracted during those 9 wasted years.
Re: Ezekiel Mayowa Suicide: Girlfriend Of Jilted LASPOTECH Student Speaks (Pics) by Kentz3: 11:25pm On Jun 01, 2019
SheikhMuniru:

Hope you're In Ketu Lagos (LAWNA Convention Ground) where the youth convention is on going, show them this.. I was once a member of the church before I converted
huh really ,did u converted to a Muslim or what?de church is a nice church buh why de convert jst want to no.
Re: Ezekiel Mayowa Suicide: Girlfriend Of Jilted LASPOTECH Student Speaks (Pics) by criseng(m): 11:26pm On Jun 01, 2019
Sniper=500
But....
2bottles of trophy = 400,
Suya=100.
Thunder fire sniper
Re: Ezekiel Mayowa Suicide: Girlfriend Of Jilted LASPOTECH Student Speaks (Pics) by TBIZZY(m): 11:26pm On Jun 01, 2019
Choir member of The Apostolic Church of Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cultist Shot During Bloody Clash In Delta Begs Residents To Save His Life. PICS / Video Of Hushpuppi On A Call With A Friend Hours After Sentencing / #EndSARS: Protesters In Aba Launch Counter-Attack On Soldiers (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.