Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,973 members, 7,814,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Ezekiel Mayowa Suicide: Girlfriend Of Jilted LASPOTECH Student Speaks (Pics) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ezekiel Mayowa Suicide: Girlfriend Of Jilted LASPOTECH Student Speaks (Pics) (63528 Views)

Laspotech Student Commits Suicide For Owing Tuition / Ezekiel Mayowa: LASPOTECH Student Commits Suicide As Girlfriend Dumps Him / Joseph Mayowa, LASPOTECH Student Commits Suicide After Girlfriend Jilted Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ezekiel Mayowa Suicide: Girlfriend Of Jilted LASPOTECH Student Speaks (Pics) by TBIZZY(m): 11:29pm On Jun 01, 2019
Kentz3:
huh really ,did u converted to a Muslim or what?de church is a nice church buh why de convert jst want to no.
he backslid...dnt mind him sad
Re: Ezekiel Mayowa Suicide: Girlfriend Of Jilted LASPOTECH Student Speaks (Pics) by BluntBoy(m): 11:58pm On Jun 01, 2019
Her story does not sound truthful.

According to her, he was always beating her. On that fateful day, they had a quarrel, and as usual, he battered her. She ran into the restroom but came out to see that he had taken poison.

Why would he take poison after battering her? She never mentioned that the deceased was ever suicidal even if for once. Suicide victims don't just take their own lives like that.

They had quarrels that turned violent over the years. On the fateful day, they had another one of such quarrels and it turned violent. And then he took his own life.

It is either she is lying about the cause of death or she is trying to lessen her own contribution to what caused the victim to take his own life.

I will keep on saying this:

Domestic violence is a four part thing. We are forgetting that it involves emotional abuse as well. Emotional abuse is even worse because it sums up all the other forms of domestic/spousal abuse.

Maybe you don't beat your wife and then you regard yourself a gentleman. But what if you nag her or belittle her? What if you bully her by always shutting her up or disregarding her advice or fears or feelings?
Then, you are not a gentleman. Emotional abuse is the worst form of abuse.

In my opinion, if it is indeed true that he was always beating her, it is very likely that she abused him too, emotionally obviously. I can't understand why he would just kill himself within the time she escaped from the room and returned to it.

She is not telling the whole truth. She has told a part of the story that favors her and places all the blames on the deceased.

2 Likes

Re: Ezekiel Mayowa Suicide: Girlfriend Of Jilted LASPOTECH Student Speaks (Pics) by Solomon14418: 11:59pm On Jun 01, 2019
[s][/s]Medicine after death
Re: Ezekiel Mayowa Suicide: Girlfriend Of Jilted LASPOTECH Student Speaks (Pics) by Nobody: 12:47am On Jun 02, 2019
grandstar:
Sounds like a coc.k and bull story. She must have poisoned and then placed the sniper around him.

He properly threatened he'll kill her if she left him (she was the captive of this weak and possessive man for 9years) and she preferred to kill him and gain her freedom
I swear,dis is just the summary of everything that happened, weak men Sha..
Re: Ezekiel Mayowa Suicide: Girlfriend Of Jilted LASPOTECH Student Speaks (Pics) by femmoy(m): 12:59am On Jun 02, 2019
timsbee:
She s lying....

I can sense it.

exactly my thoughts,the gf def knows something about his death and she's not saying it.
I wish I could give her a hot slap that can do factory reset and see if she wouldn't confess.

3 Likes

Re: Ezekiel Mayowa Suicide: Girlfriend Of Jilted LASPOTECH Student Speaks (Pics) by Nobody: 1:06am On Jun 02, 2019
sotall:
Date for nine years....

What is that suppose to mean?

Even some marriage no dey reach 9 years

Re: Ezekiel Mayowa Suicide: Girlfriend Of Jilted LASPOTECH Student Speaks (Pics) by Nobody: 1:54am On Jun 02, 2019
His village people have been waiting for him
Re: Ezekiel Mayowa Suicide: Girlfriend Of Jilted LASPOTECH Student Speaks (Pics) by friendl: 2:56am On Jun 02, 2019
wizod:
Dying for a pussy dat will still smell after two hours of taking bath

That hard
Re: Ezekiel Mayowa Suicide: Girlfriend Of Jilted LASPOTECH Student Speaks (Pics) by papagiddy(m): 3:09am On Jun 02, 2019
[quotare u sure?e author=YoungDaNaval post=78933234]The lady's lying. She need to be tortured till she confess what actually happened to her boyfriend! [/quote]
Re: Ezekiel Mayowa Suicide: Girlfriend Of Jilted LASPOTECH Student Speaks (Pics) by bellotaofeek: 3:37am On Jun 02, 2019
And most times he forcefully have carnal knowledge of you That’s always the story to back up their crook ways tongue
Re: Ezekiel Mayowa Suicide: Girlfriend Of Jilted LASPOTECH Student Speaks (Pics) by freemi(m): 5:02am On Jun 02, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
is she the one who called the cops?
did she have bruises when they arrived?
the story doesn't add up. So d guy hard sniper since before d fight? Or does he sell sniper? Or he knew der will fight that day then bought sniper n kept in d house. I don't understand
Re: Ezekiel Mayowa Suicide: Girlfriend Of Jilted LASPOTECH Student Speaks (Pics) by Frankiss44(m): 5:27am On Jun 02, 2019
grandstar:
Sounds like a coc.k and bull story. She must have poisoned and then placed the sniper around him.

He properly threatened he'll kill her if she left him (she was the captive of this weak and possessive man for 9years) and she preferred to kill him and gain her freedom

I would have believe this logic of yours if the guy hadn't posted a video of him holding a bottle of snipper on facebook
Re: Ezekiel Mayowa Suicide: Girlfriend Of Jilted LASPOTECH Student Speaks (Pics) by eki2000(m): 6:06am On Jun 02, 2019
pesinfada:
Boy friend/girlfriend is a scam
boy friend and girlfriend are scam, only marriage is the sure deal.
Re: Ezekiel Mayowa Suicide: Girlfriend Of Jilted LASPOTECH Student Speaks (Pics) by franklingud(m): 6:43am On Jun 02, 2019
And in other news, Nigeria police are still investigating whether it's a suicide case or murder.

Some idiot decided to take his own life by drinking a bottle of sniper, he even made a video before stupidly drinking the stuff and our dear Nigeria police are investigating to know whether he drank the sniper

or someone gave him the sniper to drink

or probably someone shot him and the sniper bottle fell into his mouth then he swallowed it

Or.....

Anyways, wtf is your name Ezekiel or what, no hard feelings guy but I wish you RIH!!
Re: Ezekiel Mayowa Suicide: Girlfriend Of Jilted LASPOTECH Student Speaks (Pics) by tightpussy156: 7:37am On Jun 02, 2019
stupid man kill ursef because of a woman when u rot in hell another man go Bleep ur girlfriend sour wide pussy.when their are many fishes in the river u killing ursef over a little rat who call herself slay Queen. there are many girls who are ready to Bleep u blue,black without ur money .they don't need ur money so far u can Bleep an satisfy them well u are good to go.
Re: Ezekiel Mayowa Suicide: Girlfriend Of Jilted LASPOTECH Student Speaks (Pics) by Nobody: 7:48am On Jun 02, 2019
Really she ran into where? Came out and saw the man gaspin for breath. Police can never take this unless they are more stupid that we know them to be
Re: Ezekiel Mayowa Suicide: Girlfriend Of Jilted LASPOTECH Student Speaks (Pics) by monex(m): 8:00am On Jun 02, 2019
dominique:
People thinking of suicide should always think of the loved ones they're about to leave behind before taking such drastic step.

indeed I think of that.

meanwhile some are depressed and have lost touch with reality and rationality. Society needs to do better to identify depressed people

1 Like

Re: Ezekiel Mayowa Suicide: Girlfriend Of Jilted LASPOTECH Student Speaks (Pics) by ModestManager: 8:20am On Jun 02, 2019
...UNFORTUNATELY he's in hell now. AND will never leave there for it is written: THOU SHALT NOT KILL

Poor dude killed HIMSELF (as seen on that Facebook post he had made-'facebook live' is also culpable in his death;it should be banned!), didn't have time to repent, and went directly to hell!!!!!

NEVER EVER COMMIT SUICIDE!!!!!!!!!

ALL SUICIDE COMMITERS BURN IN HELL FOR ETERNITY ! FACT !!!

Just repent in Christ and move on (someone even said to Zamfara, or somewhere else), why kill yourself and regret forever in satan's kingdom?
Re: Ezekiel Mayowa Suicide: Girlfriend Of Jilted LASPOTECH Student Speaks (Pics) by Timmyking01(m): 8:21am On Jun 02, 2019
It could be Murder, who's thinking what I'm thinking.
Re: Ezekiel Mayowa Suicide: Girlfriend Of Jilted LASPOTECH Student Speaks (Pics) by Odunolumide(m): 8:35am On Jun 02, 2019
alizma:

Since you know this, why investing your emotions in a relationship when you aren't made yet?

Most ladies want guys to invest in them before a relationship can start. So the question remains, what do such ladies have to offer ?
is it only their body? .

p.s : no offense meant
Re: Ezekiel Mayowa Suicide: Girlfriend Of Jilted LASPOTECH Student Speaks (Pics) by omohlexy: 8:45am On Jun 02, 2019
marleymalibu:

is d video days before the suicide or moments?
He was holding the sniper in tears and it all looked like the last words of a dying man. It was really sad.
Re: Ezekiel Mayowa Suicide: Girlfriend Of Jilted LASPOTECH Student Speaks (Pics) by omohlexy: 8:47am On Jun 02, 2019
Bbbwings:

Wey d fideo
its on facebook. Check his profile
Re: Ezekiel Mayowa Suicide: Girlfriend Of Jilted LASPOTECH Student Speaks (Pics) by Pataricatering(f): 8:56am On Jun 02, 2019
Hope u know that’s how ur mothers pvssy too smells after two hours ? Same way your sisters pvssy smells after two hours and same way your daughters pvssy will smell after two hours of taking her bath ! Fyi!
wizod:
Dying for a pussy dat will still smell after two hours of taking bath
Re: Ezekiel Mayowa Suicide: Girlfriend Of Jilted LASPOTECH Student Speaks (Pics) by MartinsD12(m): 8:57am On Jun 02, 2019
Correctgist:
angryThe girlfriend of Ezekiel Joseph Mayowa, a Lagos State Polytechnic student who recently committed suicide has finally spoken about the incident.

The lady who reportedly jilted Mayowa gave her statement to Police.

In the statement, she told Police investigators that herself and the deceased dated for nine years. That the deceased is fond of beating her. That while she was with the deceased in his room, they had a quarrel and he, as usual, resorted into physical violence. That she ran into the restroom and upon return she found him gasping for breath with an empty bottle of sniper beside him.

Homicide detectives from the State Criminal Investigation Department, Yaba visited the scene at Eyita area, Ikorodu. The corpse of the said Joseph Mayowa was deposited at General hospital mortuary for autopsy while the girlfriend was invited for questioning. An investigation is ongoing to determine whether it was actually a suicide case or murder.

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/girlfriend-of-jilted-laspotech-student-who-committed-suicide-finally-speaks/
Girls are stupid beings very senseless and wicked sorry I had to use that harsh words to explain my view but that's the truth, imagine what they make guys do and imagine my ex girlfriend who felt she is smart by telling me she has found another guy on a valentine day I was to go pay her a visit only to come now begging and asking me if I still want us to continue that she broke up with the guy last month I mean sometimes I wonder if girls reason at all now this is someone you left for another guy on a valentine's day boosting all the way now the relationship doesn't favour you, you want to come back to me hell no am not a second class citizen, honestly I feel very disappointed in this particular situation of this guy taking his life because of a girl it's so unfortunate I know nine years is a long time I mean I wonder why people date this long without doing the needful please my humble advice to everyone out there is dating is not made to last more than a year or two even two years is too much for dating, now this guy is gone the girl will hook up with another guy and life goes on. Don't ever fight over a girlfriend it's not worth it rather focus on loving yourself and don't let your ugly relationship experience make you not to move on to another beautiful relationship, imagine the same ex after sharing how she broke up with the guy asking me if I had someone I told her there will always be a new girl simple now she wants to get back to me but that will never happen grin
Re: Ezekiel Mayowa Suicide: Girlfriend Of Jilted LASPOTECH Student Speaks (Pics) by OyinO: 9:06am On Jun 02, 2019
This man is a bloody coward that is not fit to live, so he took and ended his earthly sojourn by drinking sniper because of kitten that gives no damn about him.
Re: Ezekiel Mayowa Suicide: Girlfriend Of Jilted LASPOTECH Student Speaks (Pics) by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 02, 2019
nosiebaba:
Some girls can seriously make guys do crazy things.. A girl once left my brother cos he had no job yet.. They are only looking for made men, only very few want to be part of the making process.. That's why we have so much more of overaged singles, broken relationships and broken marriages everywhere. Pls if you are reading this just know that no one is worth dying over and WHERE YOU ARE NOW IS NOT WHERE YOU WILL BE ALWAYS. DON'T GIVE UP!!!

God bless you bro..
Even as an orphan and only son, they were running away from cos I had nothing..
But now I got a job and bought a car mast week, see how they are flowing around, am even confused now..

Bro I don't mind if u link me with decent lady to marry.. I wish to

1 Like

Re: Ezekiel Mayowa Suicide: Girlfriend Of Jilted LASPOTECH Student Speaks (Pics) by Nobody: 10:08am On Jun 02, 2019
egopersonified:
instead of suicide, can't these people just leave everything behind and relocate, even if it is to zamfara state?

Nicely said.
Re: Ezekiel Mayowa Suicide: Girlfriend Of Jilted LASPOTECH Student Speaks (Pics) by STENON(f): 10:44am On Jun 02, 2019
A look at the deceased facebook page reveal how The guy kept uploading that lady's picture with different sweet love poems since 2012, but without any public acknowledgement via comment on those pix by the lady
Re: Ezekiel Mayowa Suicide: Girlfriend Of Jilted LASPOTECH Student Speaks (Pics) by Zuriel100(m): 1:14pm On Jun 02, 2019
[quote author=Benekruku post=78931722]Rule one
Never fall in love with a woman

If you desperate to fall in love, fall in love with your kids.[/quote na man u go fall in love with?
Re: Ezekiel Mayowa Suicide: Girlfriend Of Jilted LASPOTECH Student Speaks (Pics) by Fourwinds: 2:09pm On Jun 02, 2019
egopersonified:
instead of suicide, can't these people just leave everything behind and relocate, even if it is to zamfara state?
when the pvssy or blocus too sweet them nko

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#EndSARS: Protesters In Aba Launch Counter-Attack On Soldiers (Video) / Man Fights With 2 Girls In Abuja After Sleeping With Them & Refused To Pay / Man Whose Son Has Days To Live In Rivers State Absconds After N70m Was Raised

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.