Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,950 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

EFCC Demands Naira Marley's Transaction History From Mastercard And Visa - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / EFCC Demands Naira Marley's Transaction History From Mastercard And Visa (39469 Views)

EFCC Demands Naira Marley’s Transaction History From Mastercard, Visa / EFCC Demands Naira Marley's Transaction History From Mastercard And visa / Naira Marley: GTB, Mastercard, Visa Representatives To Testify Against Singer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Demands Naira Marley's Transaction History From Mastercard And Visa by Ayatullah(m): 6:50am On Jun 02, 2019
Awoo88:
You see efcc are the biggest challenge fighting corruption is facing in this country It is now that efcc is requesting transaction history. So what evidence was his arrest and arraignment in court based on? It is now they want to start finding evidence. Very useless efcc with a very useless acting chairman appointed by a a more useless president

Are you saying all the four cards with four different names with no one bearing your fraudulent friend's name belong to him?

What's the problem with EFCC demanding for information from the concerned companies that issued the cards?

Your love of fraudulent activities and unwarranted abuse of EFCC, its Chairman and President Buhari will not set your Naira Marley free from facing jail term if found guilty as charged.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Demands Naira Marley's Transaction History From Mastercard And Visa by Awoo88: 7:30am On Jun 02, 2019
texazzpete:

Yes. The fraudulent cards were discovered on his laptop AFTER arrest.
If you know of any means how the EFCC could have employed time travel or juju to know the contents of his laptop before the raid, please let us know.

Please remember to stop and THINK before posting.
Stop being a sentimental fool. Fraudulent cards according to who?? The same efcc. Idiots like you are the reason efcc will not do due diligence but rush off to press for praise from fools like you. Any tow bit lawyer will get those charges thrown out. Putting the cart before the horse. Make sense fall on you

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Demands Naira Marley's Transaction History From Mastercard And Visa by Awoo88: 7:37am On Jun 02, 2019
Ayatullah:

Are you saying all the four cards with four different names with no one bearing your fraudulent friend's name belong to him?

What's the problem with EFCC demanding for information from the concerned companies that issued the cards?

Your love of fraudulent activities and unwarranted abuse of EFCC, its Chairman and President Buhari will not set your Naira Marley free from facing jail term if found guilty as charged.
You be mumu! a very big one self. Do you how many winnable cases efcc had botched because of idiots like you who will be cheering efcc on on the wrong part?? Was he caught using those cards? Can any transaction with those cards be linked to the guy?? Efcc is incompetence. You are like efcc.
Re: EFCC Demands Naira Marley's Transaction History From Mastercard And Visa by Amchido(m): 7:40am On Jun 02, 2019
Hahahahahahahahaha
The person u are quoting doesn't have any kobo in his account, so he won't understand ur point. Save urself the stress and stop educating him. He will never listen[/quote]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Demands Naira Marley's Transaction History From Mastercard And Visa by TemmyT002(m): 7:43am On Jun 02, 2019
The different names on the cards are proofs that he is an original Yahoo Boy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Demands Naira Marley's Transaction History From Mastercard And Visa by Adesolomon2014(m): 8:01am On Jun 02, 2019
Awoo88:

He was arrested before the stupid efcc started looking for evidence!!! Three day after his arrest!!! Is that what you are saying??

Read, Reread, Comprehend and Sue the efcc.
Dnt attack me cos of Nairamarley's situation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Demands Naira Marley's Transaction History From Mastercard And Visa by nwadiuko1(m): 8:42am On Jun 02, 2019
Masterppower:
Let's open a united mass protest against master and visa card companies releasing that information untill Yusuf BUHARI releases his own transaction records.

All buharis cousins and now trilionnaires and they are here making noise about naira marley
the most foolish comment i read this morning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Demands Naira Marley's Transaction History From Mastercard And Visa by sapientia(m): 8:47am On Jun 02, 2019
Is EFCC still looking for evidence?

Why was he arrested?
Re: EFCC Demands Naira Marley's Transaction History From Mastercard And Visa by Nobody: 8:56am On Jun 02, 2019
shogsman:

Did you missed the part that said incriminating materials were found on the laptop.
I guess the credit cards numbers were the incriminating items the efcc found in the laptop.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Demands Naira Marley's Transaction History From Mastercard And Visa by BrokeFucker007: 9:09am On Jun 02, 2019
Chidonc:

marley is not winning this case, efcc has him on the balls, the owners of those atm cards are either non existent or impersonation, either way, it is still a strong offence.
sorry to say this but you're super dumbb, I was just reading both of your posts and the ericko guy was trying to explain things to you, to enlighten you but if after the one he listed reasons with numbers and gav you instance and you still don't understand or get it. I give big ups to the teachers that tried to teach you because it seems like they were teaching a rock in human form. Erick guy please stop engaging this mannequin.. I despise ridiculously stupidd idiotss. So disgusting, do you know what will happen to a brand when its customers can't trust them to secure their information?!?! the FBI and iPhone case was big in the media and iPhone did a great job protecting the privacy of their customer (even though be him bad or good) he is a customer first before being a terrorist or whatever. Why are some people specially and skillfully stupidd for Pete's sake.
Useless EFCC shot themselves in the leg already, how can you stump on one's civil rights, kidnap him and violate him without proper investigation thereby giving his lawyers ammunitions to bombard you with? Naija and most of its citizens are plain dumb animalss.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Demands Naira Marley's Transaction History From Mastercard And Visa by Martins6545: 9:34am On Jun 02, 2019
[quote author=alabi484 post=78940561][/quote]

Legend, as in a legend
Re: EFCC Demands Naira Marley's Transaction History From Mastercard And Visa by cjudy(m): 9:34am On Jun 02, 2019
Awoo88:
You see efcc are the biggest challenge fighting corruption is facing in this country It is now that efcc is requesting transaction history. So what evidence was his arrest and arraignment in court based on? It is now they want to start finding evidence. Very useless efcc with a very useless acting chairman appointed by a a more useless president
EFCC is a joke. I swear. Can you imagine? It's now they are demanding for it. No investigation or evidence before arrest. They are just ranting 7 count charges which all of them are the same. They splited it into 7 to look like big crime. Good lawyer will perfect Marley release even if he's guilty. EFCC lost their base
Re: EFCC Demands Naira Marley's Transaction History From Mastercard And Visa by Martins6545: 9:36am On Jun 02, 2019
BrokeFucker007:
sorry to say this but you're super dumbb, I was just reading both of your posts and the ericko guy was trying to explain things to you, to enlighten you but if after the one he listed reasons with numbers and gav you instance and you still don't understand or get it. I give big ups to the teachers that tried to teach you because it seems like they were teaching a rock in human form. Erick guy please stop engaging this mannequin.. I despise ridiculously stupidd idiotss. So disgusting, do you know what will happen to a brand when its customers can't trust them to secure their information?!?! the FBI and iPhone case was big in the media and iPhone did a great job protecting the privacy of their customer (even though be him bad or good) he is a customer first before being a terrorist or whatever. Why are some people specially and skillfully stupidd for Pete's sake.
Useless EFCC shot themselves in the leg already, how can you stump on one's civil rights, kidnap him and violate him without proper investigation thereby giving his lawyers ammunitions to bombard you with? Naija and most of its citizens are plain dumb animalss.

Bro you said it all

God bless you

Million likes for you

You are superb

Thumbs up

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Demands Naira Marley's Transaction History From Mastercard And Visa by Martins6545: 9:38am On Jun 02, 2019
Awoo88:

Stop being a sentimental fool. Fraudulent cards according to who?? The same efcc. Idiots like you are the reason efcc will not do due diligence but rush off to praise from fools like you. Any tow bit lawyer will get those charges thrown out. Putting the cart before the horse. Make sense fall on you

God bless you

You are the best

1 Like

Re: EFCC Demands Naira Marley's Transaction History From Mastercard And Visa by kkkossy(m): 9:43am On Jun 02, 2019
Masterppower:
Let's open a united mass protest against master and visa card companies releasing that information untill Yusuf BUHARI releases his own transaction records.

All buharis cousins and now trilionnaires and they are here making noise about naira marley

This statement is as stupid as it comes. This is the reason why Nigerians give us a bad name abroad. A lawless country who thinks anyone can get away or bribe there way through everything. You think protesting against an international company over some scruffy individual like Naira Marley would give you peace of mind. Do you even know the intent of the supposed investigation on his transaction?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Demands Naira Marley's Transaction History From Mastercard And Visa by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 02, 2019
why are they picking on this Guy? is he the only criminal in Nigeria?
Re: EFCC Demands Naira Marley's Transaction History From Mastercard And Visa by olalat(m): 9:50am On Jun 02, 2019
Emman93:

Like the man said, you're really dump truly .
I dont see myself go into the mud with swine. Enjoy your Sunday.
Re: EFCC Demands Naira Marley's Transaction History From Mastercard And Visa by erico2k2(m): 10:11am On Jun 02, 2019
olalat:
not with court order guy. If efcc obtain an order from the court, the company has not choice but to release the details. If refused, they will be treated as aiding crime in d country.
ahah you lot are very funny, so tell me why did the USA not say Apple wh owns iPhone was aiding terrorism when they refuse to unlock an iPhone of a dead terrorist at the request of the FBI? that case was the benchmark of TOC in the whole world.I don't know why you lot are so slow, EFCC wants details of a card that has not been declared missing, don't know if it's genuine, don't know anything about its owner and don't want to do so
please wake up!
Re: EFCC Demands Naira Marley's Transaction History From Mastercard And Visa by Rosay15(f): 11:08am On Jun 02, 2019
BrokeFucker007:
... Sensible comment so far..
Jah bless you
Re: EFCC Demands Naira Marley's Transaction History From Mastercard And Visa by SmartMugu: 11:35am On Jun 02, 2019
stanley000:
not without several signed documents from the Nigeria govt and those documents are even difficult for the Efcc to get alone, unlike Nigeria in UK visa and MasterCard whatever will get sued and pay dearly for giving even an inch of a user details. Look what happened to Apple,mark zucks, so my dear Efcc still dey learn work. Even in a sane society MTN or Airtel should never hand over any details to any law enforcement without any court signed documents

At the boldened, that's why firms like Mastercard / visa can be subpoenated just like individuals. I just don't understand why EFCC is making their request for information public when all they have to do is reach out to the corporate officials of these firms in Nigeria directly. The affected cards must have been blocked by now and the previous transactions requested should suffice for investigative reasons without issues.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Demands Naira Marley's Transaction History From Mastercard And Visa by texazzpete(m): 11:42am On Jun 02, 2019
Awoo88:

Stop being a sentimental fool. Fraudulent cards according to who?? The same efcc. Idiots like you are the reason efcc will not do due diligence but rush off to press for praise from fools like you. Any tow bit lawyer will get those charges thrown out. Putting the cart before the horse. Make sense fall on you

You expect me to insult you back? No, you worm! I pity you Instead! EFCC found card info on the laptop that clearly does not belong to Mr Azeez. In fact, even his management tacitly accepts that those cards are fraudulent by hinging their defense on the ‘borrowed laptop’ fable.
When his management knows that the cards are trouble, why is it your place as an aspiring internet fraudster to disagree?

You are yet to answer my question as to how you expected the EFCC to have evidence in the laptop BEFORE the raid and arrest. Juju? Time travel?

Stop all these childish statements and answer the question. If your issue is comprehension (after undoubtedly being scammed by your English teachers) tell me now so i can look for my old copy of Queen Primer and Brighter Grammar to give you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Demands Naira Marley's Transaction History From Mastercard And Visa by Awoo88: 12:07pm On Jun 02, 2019
texazzpete:

Still trading on emotions and probable cause. Make better sense fall on you this Sunday afternoon. Senseless fellows like you are the reason efcc are so incompetent
Re: EFCC Demands Naira Marley's Transaction History From Mastercard And Visa by uselesscountry: 12:19pm On Jun 02, 2019
Efcc can only win plead bargain
Re: EFCC Demands Naira Marley's Transaction History From Mastercard And Visa by uselesscountry: 12:25pm On Jun 02, 2019
Deathisfreee:

Bruh. Don’t bother yourself. They are a lot of kids on Nairaland

They think it’s GTBank

1 Like

Re: EFCC Demands Naira Marley's Transaction History From Mastercard And Visa by ajl: 2:14pm On Jun 02, 2019
alonzoiv:
Free Marley
I expect this Artist's managers to leverage on his fame now to make him a hit immediately he is released.

His present ordeal may be the beginning of great things to happen to him.

You are one of senseless Nigerian youths. Someone was arrested and taken to court after he was found with multiple credits that bears the name of different individuals. Do you know what is called identity theft?

Who would hand you their credit cards to be spending. Can't he get one in his own name except if has a criminal past and hiding somethibg.

Nigerians, you will never learn.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Demands Naira Marley's Transaction History From Mastercard And Visa by buchisom1(m): 2:19pm On Jun 02, 2019
This Naira Marley guy is a big idiot.....You had incriminating items in your possession and continued to taunt the authorities and even do a glorifying fraud song. People wey don make billions from fraud never even carry mind they talk about am anyhow like it is some glorifying job. I hope he rots in jail and be a lesson to the other idiots that were urging him on to be talking anyhow even when he had smelly shit in his ass that will stick.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Demands Naira Marley's Transaction History From Mastercard And Visa by samento: 3:37pm On Jun 02, 2019
Masterppower:

Fool!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Demands Naira Marley's Transaction History From Mastercard And Visa by Ayatullah(m): 4:00pm On Jun 02, 2019
Awoo88:

You be mumu! a very big one self. Do you how many winnable cases efcc had botched because of idiots like you who will be cheering efcc on on the wrong part?? Was he caught using those cards? Can any transaction with those cards be linked to the guy?? Efcc is incompetence. You are like efcc.

Your brain is as rotten as your big twisted mouth. Just go over what you have written above when you come out of your drugs you will see that you are a confused and incoherent lot.

The EFCC will win this case and the subsequent imprisonment of your Naira Marley will serve as lesson for other rougues like you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Demands Naira Marley's Transaction History From Mastercard And Visa by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 02, 2019
Beedude:

The person u are quoting doesn't have any kobo in his account, so he won't understand ur point. Save urself the stress and stop educating him. He will never listen
how do you know?.... secondly.... of all the news i do read on nairaland the only one you ever comment is naira Marley news.... why are you this obsessed with hatred for the guy why not wait until he is convicted.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Frank Edoho Fires Back At A Man Who Insulted Him On Twitter / How People Are Reacting To Davido And Chioma's Love Story - (meme Collection) / Tboss: ''Stop Sending Me Your Manhood Pictures''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.