Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

EFCC Demands Naira Marley's Transaction History From Mastercard And Visa - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / EFCC Demands Naira Marley's Transaction History From Mastercard And Visa (39471 Views)

EFCC Demands Naira Marley’s Transaction History From Mastercard, Visa / EFCC Demands Naira Marley's Transaction History From Mastercard And visa / Naira Marley: GTB, Mastercard, Visa Representatives To Testify Against Singer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Demands Naira Marley's Transaction History From Mastercard And Visa by greggng: 11:06pm On Jun 01, 2019
Hmmm this matter deep o ...I hope he has good lawyers to object to all this as evidence since he is not the owner of the laptop and its content

1 Like

Re: EFCC Demands Naira Marley's Transaction History From Mastercard And Visa by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 01, 2019
byrron:

Still searching for the rationality in the comment above!

Efcc is not asking about several means of transferring money rather they made a specific request to Visa and Mastercard on transaction records of the subject in their custody.
The suspect in question has bvn.Cant efcc use it to trace his transactions?I even thought efcc has found evidence to prosecute him.Magun is a scam.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Demands Naira Marley's Transaction History From Mastercard And Visa by adefund(m): 11:07pm On Jun 01, 2019
This case is getting more serious day by day but I'm sure he is going to be discharged acquited soon

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Demands Naira Marley's Transaction History From Mastercard And Visa by marleymalibu(m): 11:08pm On Jun 01, 2019
rusher14:

Even in the States it is acceptable:

https://www.valuepenguin.com/2016/06/police-gain-right-search-credit-cards-without-warrant

In the case surrounding the decision, United States of America v De L'Isle, police officers became suspicious after finding numerous credit cards inside of a duffle bag in the defendant's car. Additionally, the initial search of De L'Isle's vehicle was deemed reasonable, and the cards were "lawfully possessed by law enforcement officers", the court said. Under a different set of circumstances this type of search may be deemed unlawful. For example, if an individual is walking down the street, a police officer still cannot stop them without probable cause, ask for their wallet, and swipe the cards within.
the card transactions inclusive?
Re: EFCC Demands Naira Marley's Transaction History From Mastercard And Visa by rusher14: 11:08pm On Jun 01, 2019
marleymalibu:

he's a UK citizen too i think. I dont really understand how it works but they might not release it. besides he was arrested here and what if the last 5 transactions was done by the card owner? dey go just dey see burger purchase and stuffs lol. Just saying though, dont really know much bout laws and all these their acts and subsections

There is cause to believe the cards in his possession are instruments of crime.

To strengthen the law enforcement's case, they may need to itemise transactions on the card.

He should pray fervently, even then, he may still go for it if he's truly guilty.

I actually like this case.

It would shake the core of the rotten youth who think crime is cool, should he be found guilty.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Demands Naira Marley's Transaction History From Mastercard And Visa by rusher14: 11:09pm On Jun 01, 2019
marleymalibu:

the card transactions inclusive?

That's what it states.

That is even in a more advanced and sophisticated country.
Re: EFCC Demands Naira Marley's Transaction History From Mastercard And Visa by marleymalibu(m): 11:10pm On Jun 01, 2019
greggng:
Hmmm this matter deep o ...I hope he has good lawyers to object to all this as evidence since he is not the owner of the laptop and its content
exactly what i'm thinking. Even if dey find anything he claims the laptop is not his and even not bought in his name so d case go dey somehow

1 Like

Re: EFCC Demands Naira Marley's Transaction History From Mastercard And Visa by shogsman(m): 11:10pm On Jun 01, 2019
marleymalibu:

he's a UK citizen too i think. I dont really understand how it works but they might not release it. besides he was arrested here and what if the last 5 transactions was done by the card owner? dey go just dey see burger purchase and stuffs lol. Just saying though, dont really know much bout laws and all these their acts and subsections

They will surely release it,Efcc is a legal body and can request such information from any agency if it’ll aid their investigation,mind you this big whips don’t want to be synonymous with crime.moreover it’s either that or a subpoena for them.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Demands Naira Marley's Transaction History From Mastercard And Visa by seancombs617: 11:11pm On Jun 01, 2019
Planet3xi:
One mans mouth put him into so much trouble. Where is all the braccado with which he was bragging with beforehand. His elders were cautioning him but no the weed smoke has clouded his sense of reasoning. How does he want to come out of all this now unscathed. This would put rugged man at risk as some would want to hold him responsible which of course he's not. Omg,what can I say. We all should use words carefully.

Na Ogun ayé

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Demands Naira Marley's Transaction History From Mastercard And Visa by seancombs617: 11:12pm On Jun 01, 2019
specie103:
EFCC sef na learner.
We have several means to transfer money this days.

Oyaaa butcoin acct�

1 Like

Re: EFCC Demands Naira Marley's Transaction History From Mastercard And Visa by Adesolomon2014(m): 11:12pm On Jun 01, 2019
Awoo88:
You see efcc are the biggest challenge fighting corruption is facing in this country It is now that efcc is requesting transaction history. So what evidence was his arrest and arraignment in court based on? It is now they want to start finding evidence. Very useless efcc with a very useless acting chairman appointed by a a more useless president

Did you even comprehend what was written above?
I dnt think so. The letter was dated three days after he was arrested not now.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Demands Naira Marley's Transaction History From Mastercard And Visa by erico2k2(m): 11:13pm On Jun 01, 2019
rusher14:

Even in the States it is acceptable:

https://www.valuepenguin.com/2016/06/police-gain-right-search-credit-cards-without-warrant

In the case surrounding the decision, United States of America v De L'Isle, police officers became suspicious after finding numerous credit cards inside of a duffle bag in the defendant's car. Additionally, the initial search of De L'Isle's vehicle was deemed reasonable, and the cards were "lawfully possessed by law enforcement officers", the court said. Under a different set of circumstances this type of search may be deemed unlawful. For example, if an individual is walking down the street, a police officer still cannot stop them without probable cause, ask for their wallet, and swipe the cards within.
what is acceptable? I'm not talking about the issues surrounding the impounding of the cards
Re: EFCC Demands Naira Marley's Transaction History From Mastercard And Visa by shogsman(m): 11:13pm On Jun 01, 2019
marleymalibu:

exactly what i'm thinking. Even if dey find anything he claims the laptop is not his and even not bought in his name so d case go dey somehow

Doesn’t work that way the laptop is an accessory and it was found with him,he’ll be charged as the owner of the laptop.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Demands Naira Marley's Transaction History From Mastercard And Visa by Borderless: 11:14pm On Jun 01, 2019
Masterppower:
Let's open a united mass protest against master and visa card companies releasing that information untill Yusuf BUHARI releases his own transaction records.

All buharis cousins and now trilionnaires and they are here making noise about naira marley

Not all of us are stupid.

6 Likes

Re: EFCC Demands Naira Marley's Transaction History From Mastercard And Visa by marleymalibu(m): 11:15pm On Jun 01, 2019
rusher14:

There is cause to believe the cards in his possession are instruments of crime.

To strengthen the law enforcement's case, they may need to itemise transactions on the card.

He should pray fervently, even then, he may still go for it if he's truly guilty.

I actually like this case.

It would shake the core of the rotten youth who think crime is cool, should he be found guilty.

EFCC says card found in his possession, naira marley says laptop. Naturally EFCC will showcase evidence but both cards whether dey are physical or on d laptop we dont know. If it's not physical it'll push d favor on naira marley's side since he's saying no b him get laptop

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Demands Naira Marley's Transaction History From Mastercard And Visa by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 01, 2019
adefund:
This case is getting more serious day by day but I'm sure he is going to be discharged acquited soon
What if he wasn't the one who carryout those transactions?Efcc is carrying out a media trial.They will eventually lose this case.
Re: EFCC Demands Naira Marley's Transaction History From Mastercard And Visa by martineverest(m): 11:17pm On Jun 01, 2019
erico2k2:

These credit card companies will never issue the requested details. Only the named persons on the card would be able to do so!
lol....keep fooling yourselves o

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Demands Naira Marley's Transaction History From Mastercard And Visa by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jun 01, 2019
shogsman:

Doesn’t work that way the laptop is an accessory and it was found with him,he’ll be charged as the owner of the laptop.
Is laptop a prohibited item in Nigeria?
Re: EFCC Demands Naira Marley's Transaction History From Mastercard And Visa by Tomtop1: 11:18pm On Jun 01, 2019
It's a shame on our country, if EFCC don't have a credible trial on him even before his arrest, that alone is violation of his civil rights, so they have to burst him and start looking for evidence to nail him from his laptop and phone. That is even more ridiculous. Yet they got money for intelligence research. Bunch of fools. Time will tell........

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Demands Naira Marley's Transaction History From Mastercard And Visa by tyup(m): 11:18pm On Jun 01, 2019
erico2k2:

These credit card companies will never issue the requested details. Only the named persons on the card would be able to do so!

You know nothing so be quiet

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Demands Naira Marley's Transaction History From Mastercard And Visa by erico2k2(m): 11:19pm On Jun 01, 2019
Adesolomon2014:

Did you even comprehend what was written above?
I dnt think so. The letter was dated three days after he was arrested not now.
u did not get it did you? they where meant to have concluded all these B4 they charged him to court

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Demands Naira Marley's Transaction History From Mastercard And Visa by rusher14: 11:20pm On Jun 01, 2019
erico2k2:

what is acceptable? I'm not talking about the issues surrounding the impounding of the cards

Stop trying to confuse yourself.

Sometimes, it's better to be silent.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Demands Naira Marley's Transaction History From Mastercard And Visa by erico2k2(m): 11:20pm On Jun 01, 2019
tyup:

You know nothing so be quiet
You from Ibadan apply for credit card abi??
Re: EFCC Demands Naira Marley's Transaction History From Mastercard And Visa by marleymalibu(m): 11:20pm On Jun 01, 2019
shogsman:

yea buh he named someone already and according to one of the EFCC report i read they stated the person as suspect/accomplice at large or so. Cant remember clearly. If he has a good lawyer he'll clear himself even John Gotti even though finally caught was named a teflon don.
Re: EFCC Demands Naira Marley's Transaction History From Mastercard And Visa by hushpapi(m): 11:21pm On Jun 01, 2019
Dear naira Marley you let weed take control of you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Demands Naira Marley's Transaction History From Mastercard And Visa by Realbelieveer(m): 11:22pm On Jun 01, 2019
Planet3xi:
One mans mouth put him into so much trouble. Where is all the braccado with which he was bragging with beforehand. His elders were cautioning him but no the weed smoke has clouded his sense of reasoning. How does he want to come out of all this now unscathed. This would put rugged man at risk as some would want to hold him responsible which of course he's not. Omg,what can I say. We all should use words carefully.

Guttered mouth. Mofo
Re: EFCC Demands Naira Marley's Transaction History From Mastercard And Visa by tyup(m): 11:23pm On Jun 01, 2019
marleymalibu:

Lol.....the Earlier you know these guys dont care about their Blacks citizens the better for you

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Demands Naira Marley's Transaction History From Mastercard And Visa by erico2k2(m): 11:23pm On Jun 01, 2019
martineverest:
lol....keep fooling yourselves o
fooling? what is there to fool? Apple refused to unlock a suicide boober's fone at the request of the FBI, MI5 and MI6

1 Like

Re: EFCC Demands Naira Marley's Transaction History From Mastercard And Visa by shogsman(m): 11:24pm On Jun 01, 2019
cucumbae:
Is laptop a prohibited item in Nigeria?

Did you missed the part that said incriminating materials were found on the laptop.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Demands Naira Marley's Transaction History From Mastercard And Visa by erico2k2(m): 11:25pm On Jun 01, 2019
rusher14:

Stop trying to confuse yourself.

Sometimes, it's better to be silent.
DID YOU READ WHAT i WROTE AT ALL INTERNET MUMU
Re: EFCC Demands Naira Marley's Transaction History From Mastercard And Visa by tyup(m): 11:27pm On Jun 01, 2019
erico2k2:
You from Ibadan apply for credit card abi??
Senselessness sad
Re: EFCC Demands Naira Marley's Transaction History From Mastercard And Visa by chris31(m): 11:28pm On Jun 01, 2019
Masterppower:
Let's open a united mass protest against master and visa card companies releasing that information untill Yusuf BUHARI releases his own transaction records.

All buharis cousins and now trilionnaires and they are here making noise about naira marley
Are u sure ur okay?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

D'banj And His Wife Lineo Love Up In New Photos / How DSS Saved Timaya From Bayelsa Youths / Toyin Lawani Reacts To Cee-C's BBNaija Cloth Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.