Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

EFCC Demands Naira Marley's Transaction History From Mastercard And Visa - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / EFCC Demands Naira Marley's Transaction History From Mastercard And Visa (39467 Views)

EFCC Demands Naira Marley’s Transaction History From Mastercard, Visa / EFCC Demands Naira Marley's Transaction History From Mastercard And visa / Naira Marley: GTB, Mastercard, Visa Representatives To Testify Against Singer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Demands Naira Marley's Transaction History From Mastercard And Visa by abdulazeez1002(m): 11:28pm On Jun 01, 2019
Masterppower:
Let's open a united mass protest against master and visa card companies releasing that information untill Yusuf BUHARI releases his own transaction records.

All buharis cousins and now trilionnaires and they are here making noise about naira marley
Just because you were giving a phone doesn't mean you'll use it to say rubbish online.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Demands Naira Marley's Transaction History From Mastercard And Visa by marleymalibu(m): 11:29pm On Jun 01, 2019
Also in Naira marley's statement his personal phone was clean wen searched only the "borrowed" laptop was dirty. They've granted bail and he's not a threat to the community, i dont think they'll revoke it. well, by october we go know if na prison way or not

1 Like

Re: EFCC Demands Naira Marley's Transaction History From Mastercard And Visa by rusher14: 11:29pm On Jun 01, 2019
erico2k2:

DID YOU READ WHAT i WROTE AT ALL INTERNET MUMU

Like your father.

grin
Re: EFCC Demands Naira Marley's Transaction History From Mastercard And Visa by shogsman(m): 11:29pm On Jun 01, 2019
marleymalibu:

yea buh he named someone already and according to one of the EFCC report i read they stated the person as suspect/accomplice at large or so. Cant remember clearly. If he has a good lawyer he'll clear himself even John Gotti even though finally caught was named a teflon don.

Even if the person comes forward which I’m sure he isn’t going to,they found different credit cards on him which obviously belonged to different people.once they access the transactions on the cards and match it na real probable cause be that,the guy will surely do time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Demands Naira Marley's Transaction History From Mastercard And Visa by abdulazeez1002(m): 11:30pm On Jun 01, 2019
specie103:
EFCC sef na learner.
We have several means to transfer money this days.
Do you know how to read?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Demands Naira Marley's Transaction History From Mastercard And Visa by Patosky4U: 11:30pm On Jun 01, 2019
serialkilla:
you stake?

no oooo I don't do that mennnn
Re: EFCC Demands Naira Marley's Transaction History From Mastercard And Visa by tyup(m): 11:35pm On Jun 01, 2019
Tomtop1:
It's a shame on our country, if EFCC don't have a credible trial on him even before his arrest, that alone is violation of his civil rights, so they have to burst him and start looking for evidence to nail him from his laptop and phone. That is even more ridiculous. Yet they got money for intelligence research. Bunch of fools. Time will tell........

Emmm oga they found those things on him after his Arrest and Yes they're expected to investigate thoroughly in which there's nothing wrong in that

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Demands Naira Marley's Transaction History From Mastercard And Visa by erico2k2(m): 11:35pm On Jun 01, 2019
tyup:

Senselessness sad
exact
Re: EFCC Demands Naira Marley's Transaction History From Mastercard And Visa by Chidonc(m): 11:36pm On Jun 01, 2019
marleymalibu:

debit card dey there too though. What if what d card was used for cant be located? he's claiming he borrowed the laptop so if transaction history shows what is not in his possession it'll make his claim stronger that he borrowed the laptop and with a good lawyer gbam! acquitted
he will also provide the owner of the laptop.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Demands Naira Marley's Transaction History From Mastercard And Visa by marleymalibu(m): 11:37pm On Jun 01, 2019
shogsman:

Even if the person comes forward which I’m sure he isn’t going to,they found different credit cards on him which obviously belonged to different people.once they access the transactions on the cards and match it na real probable cause be that,the guy will surely do time.
EFCC is not clear on whether d cards were physical or not, cos everything points to the laptop which means d card details were on d laptop. for him to carry a clean phone, he definitely will not hold those cards physically unless he's stupid enough after all his rant on the internet to want to come and swipe in naija club buh las las na judge go,determine depending on what their lawyers talk.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Demands Naira Marley's Transaction History From Mastercard And Visa by marleymalibu(m): 11:39pm On Jun 01, 2019
Chidonc:
he gave EFCC a name already

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Demands Naira Marley's Transaction History From Mastercard And Visa by SmartMugu: 11:40pm On Jun 01, 2019
erico2k2:

These credit card companies will never issue the requested details. Only the named persons on the card would be able to do so!

They will issue the requested details because they do business in Nigeria. EFCC is a recognized FG owned agency in Nigeria and mastercard / visa is expected to comply with their investigative efforts or risk sanctions in Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Demands Naira Marley's Transaction History From Mastercard And Visa by Adesolomon2014(m): 11:41pm On Jun 01, 2019
erico2k2:

u did not get it did you? they where meant to have concluded all these B4 they charged him to court

You still didn't get it, go back and comprehend it all pls.
He was arrested in May 10, Letter to Visa & MasterCard was dated May 13, arraigned on May 20.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Demands Naira Marley's Transaction History From Mastercard And Visa by Chidonc(m): 11:43pm On Jun 01, 2019
marleymalibu:

he gave EFCC a name already
a name wont be helpful in is case, it obvious he is a fraudster he should pray those master cards companies do not release the transaction detail which we know is highly possible considering whites and privacy protection .
Re: EFCC Demands Naira Marley's Transaction History From Mastercard And Visa by martineverest(m): 11:43pm On Jun 01, 2019
erico2k2:

fooling? what is there to fool? Apple refused to unlock a suicide boober's fone at the request of the FBI, MI5 and MI6
apple is not Mastercard.

keep deceiving urself...apple-FBI was a publicity stunt.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Demands Naira Marley's Transaction History From Mastercard And Visa by marleymalibu(m): 11:49pm On Jun 01, 2019
Chidonc:

a name wont be helpful in is case, it obvious he is a fraudster he should pray those master cards companies do not release the transaction detail which we know is highly possible considering whites and privacy protection .
the name has a face and he didnt withold information. Na him know sha. Me i wan sleep na 7:00 b service for church

1 Like

Re: EFCC Demands Naira Marley's Transaction History From Mastercard And Visa by Roman7(m): 11:54pm On Jun 01, 2019
Chubhie:
They should look for his bitcoin wallet and follow it's trail.

Na Btc Naira dy trade?
Re: EFCC Demands Naira Marley's Transaction History From Mastercard And Visa by erico2k2(m): 11:54pm On Jun 01, 2019
martineverest:
apple is not Mastercard.

keep deceiving urself...apple-FBI was a publicity stunt.
Now I know U r brain dead, privacy laws are very strong in the west, the case of Apple V FBI was a benchmark for privacy law, what am I even saying arguing with a garri headed individuals

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Demands Naira Marley's Transaction History From Mastercard And Visa by erico2k2(m): 11:57pm On Jun 01, 2019
Chidonc:

and how are they going to prove he made the transactions without the named person on the card coming 4ward. As things stand, they are just ordinary plastics with names on them.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Demands Naira Marley's Transaction History From Mastercard And Visa by Roman7(m): 11:59pm On Jun 01, 2019
JohnsonEmma:
If found guilty, I pray he's sentenced to life imprisonment with no possibility of parole.

Is there anything like parole in Nigeria??
Re: EFCC Demands Naira Marley's Transaction History From Mastercard And Visa by Roman7(m): 12:02am On Jun 02, 2019
Chidonc:

He already did.
Re: EFCC Demands Naira Marley's Transaction History From Mastercard And Visa by Chidonc(m): 12:03am On Jun 02, 2019
erico2k2:

and how are they going to prove he made the transactions without the named person on the card coming 4ward. As things stand, they are just ordinary plastics with names on them.
how did those cards get to his apartment, I dont want to type much, he wont win this simple.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Demands Naira Marley's Transaction History From Mastercard And Visa by jrusky(m): 12:05am On Jun 02, 2019
alonzoiv:
Free Marley
I expect this Artist's managers to leverage on his game now to make him a hit immediately he is released.

Hit what Can't you read? With the way the whole thing is going to play out this boy might still ends up in jail.

Keep watching you will understand better in a short time.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Demands Naira Marley's Transaction History From Mastercard And Visa by erico2k2(m): 12:10am On Jun 02, 2019
Chidonc:

how did those cards get to his apartment, I don't want to type much, he wont win this simple.
You when it comes to court and cases, the prosecution has to prove beyond a reasonable doubt, there must be no IFs or BUTS.Now Im not saying he is going to get off with it.let's look at the facts so far
1 No crime has been committed as of yet cos having cards with different names in ur possession is not a crime rather using them to commit fraud is a crime.
2 They the EFCC did not bother to request the identities of the person on whose names are on the cards to see if they are genuine cards
3 The privacy laws in the west btw institutions and individual are so strong you can't just give out details hence I made reference to Apple when they refuse to Unlock an iPhone belonging to a dead suicide boomber.FBI took them to court and lost. Apple won, this was a case of national security let alone VISA card transaction

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Demands Naira Marley's Transaction History From Mastercard And Visa by jubrilELsudan: 12:10am On Jun 02, 2019
AM VERY SURE MAJORITY OF THE TRANSACTION FROM HIS TRANSACTION HISTORY WILL BE TO IKEBE SUPER AND KUKU.

Re: EFCC Demands Naira Marley's Transaction History From Mastercard And Visa by Nobody: 12:29am On Jun 02, 2019
Re: EFCC Demands Naira Marley's Transaction History From Mastercard And Visa by OKorowanta: 12:45am On Jun 02, 2019
Masterppower:
Let's open a united mass protest against master and visa card companies releasing that information untill Yusuf BUHARI releases his own transaction records.

All buharis cousins and now trilionnaires and they are here making noise about naira marley

God go punish dem!
Re: EFCC Demands Naira Marley's Transaction History From Mastercard And Visa by Nobody: 12:53am On Jun 02, 2019
Masterppower:

When should we please ?
Re: EFCC Demands Naira Marley's Transaction History From Mastercard And Visa by Nobody: 1:05am On Jun 02, 2019
specie103:
EFCC sef na learner.
We have several means to transfer money this days.

You can’t be smarter than a yahoo boy who has money to fight his case.
I’m Not surprised that ,that stupid buhari is trying to teach him a lesson,after him don turn him own family ,cousin and relative to trillioniers
Re: EFCC Demands Naira Marley's Transaction History From Mastercard And Visa by Nobody: 1:13am On Jun 02, 2019
erico2k2:

You when it comes to court and cases, the prosecution has to prove beyond a reasonable doubt, there must be no IFs or BUTS.Now Im not saying he is going to get off with it.let's look at the facts so far
1 No crime has been committed as of yet cos having cards with different names in ur possession is not a crime rather using them to commit fraud is a crime.
2 They the EFCC did not bother to request the identities of the person on whose names are on the cards to see if they are genuine cards
3 The privacy laws in the west btw institutions and individual are so strong you can't just give out details hence I made reference to Apple when they refuse to Unlock an iPhone belonging to a dead suicide boomber.FBI took them to court and lost. Apple won, this was a case of national security let alone VISA card transaction

Apparently you are educated not some people saying lots of nonsense and getting much likes .visa and MasterCard will never release anyone privacy to EFCC

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Demands Naira Marley's Transaction History From Mastercard And Visa by NiggasInParis: 1:16am On Jun 02, 2019
Oboy eh, naso this guy matter dun rugged rich!!!
Aye EFCC ti baje.... and did you know i never supported him in the first place? cause he set himself up by himself...... but now i fill so much pity for him like the PRINCESS in Aladdin and the mysterious LAMP....

Dear Senior BROTHERS LIKE MYSELF ALWAYS DRILL your junior brothers whenever the misbehave as they grow up... drill them!!!!

Just imagine!!!

""If this guy had someone to drill and discipline him as he grew up,,, he will not be a lost parrot that will have himself get trapped by the wicked neighbor who never wanted to see him exist as a result of Jealousy!""

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Demands Naira Marley's Transaction History From Mastercard And Visa by Nobody: 1:18am On Jun 02, 2019
Roman7:

He already did.

I’m sure he’s gonna get out of this mess.

Who owns the laptop please ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Inspector General Of Police Controlling Traffic In Abuja (Pictures) / 'science Student': Olamide Clears Air On The Hit Single. Fans React / Frank Edoho Fires Back At A Man Who Insulted Him On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.