Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

Build With Your Man; The Greatest Scam Of All Time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Build With Your Man; The Greatest Scam Of All Time (1063 Views)

This Is The Biggest Scam Of All Time! / As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? / 'How I Escaped My First Romance Scam Of 2018' - Lady Narrates On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Build With Your Man; The Greatest Scam Of All Time by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 01, 2019
We must have at one point heard this line "build with your man"

A wise woman once said

" No one gives better relationship advice than a broke Nigerian man; they always have one thing or the other to say"

First, I want to appreciate and commend all the women who will have nothing to do with a broke man romantically.

You have been called olosho,ashewo, but as bad bitches you know that dusty guys shall get no pussy from you.

You have to be a total bad bitch to know that dating broke men is a bad investment.

You don't fall blindly for potential. You demand proof. Total bad bitch.

Any man who needs another human being to "build with him" before he achieves his dreams either has no worthwhile dream or isn't driven enough.

A lazy man says "build with me"

A driven man says " I like you but I'm not where I want to be yet. I'm on my way and when I get there,I'll come for you.But if you're not available for me anymore then that's ok too"

One is an entitled cretin

The other is a focused and driven man.

Some of this niggas be bitchin' like yo' shouldn't you be grindin' or sumn' because bitch from now till tomorrow you still ain't gon' cash that in the bank.

BROKIES STOP LOOKING FOR WOMEN TO BUILD CASTLES IN THE AIR WITH YOU.

1 Like

Re: Build With Your Man; The Greatest Scam Of All Time by Apina(m): 9:42pm On Jun 01, 2019
Stupid gold digger undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Build With Your Man; The Greatest Scam Of All Time by holocron: 9:16am On Jun 02, 2019
I concur. Right on point. It's not to the advantage of a female to date a broke guy.

Sorry for the bad news guys. You have to up your ante. Be focused on your purpose, on your mission...and you will find yourself almost drowning in pussy if you don't take care.

1 Like

Re: Build With Your Man; The Greatest Scam Of All Time by Cleopatra4(f): 9:44am On Jun 02, 2019
Apina:
insulting her cuz she is right. my advice to ladies out there don't let any broke ass sweet talk you they will dump your sorry ass when they make small change. instead build yourself so no fool will call you a gold digger..
op you are so on point jare.
Re: Build With Your Man; The Greatest Scam Of All Time by castro(m): 11:28am On Jun 02, 2019
Well, if you ladies strike goldmine like Regina, good for you. Water seeks it's own level. This is why we have different people with different ways of reasoning. I can't even in my wildest dreams ever consider ladies who think shallowly. They remind me of how lazy they have become. I see and hear them spew rubbish where I lecture. Go and add value to your lives instead of waiting for ready made partner.

4 Likes

Re: Build With Your Man; The Greatest Scam Of All Time by Cedricbakambu: 11:33am On Jun 02, 2019
Awon Khaleseei Daenerys. Breaker of chains.
Don't go and get a job or business doing, broke girls forming standard.

If you had a job or good business doing, those so called broke men will think twice before approaching you.

8 Likes

Re: Build With Your Man; The Greatest Scam Of All Time by Cedricbakambu: 11:40am On Jun 02, 2019
Cedricbakambu:
Awon Khaleseei Daenerys. Breaker of chains.
Don't go and get a job or business doing, broke girls be forming standards.

If you had a job or good business doing, those so called broke men will think twice before approaching you.

With women everything has to be different. Why is it wrong to date a broke man, but totally okay to date a similarly broke lady.? grin
Re: Build With Your Man; The Greatest Scam Of All Time by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jun 02, 2019
Apina:

You shouldn't be bothered about gold diggers.
Do you even have any gold to dig ?
Lmao grin

1 Like

Re: Build With Your Man; The Greatest Scam Of All Time by Nobody: 12:02am On Jun 03, 2019
castro:
Well, if you ladies strike goldmine like Regina, good for you. Water seeks it's own level. This is why we have different people with different ways of reasoning. I can't even in my wildest dreams ever consider ladies who think shallowly. They remind me of how lazy they have become. I see and hear them spew rubbish where I lecture. Go and add value to your lives instead of waiting for ready made partner.

So you really think in this day and age there are women who just sit and wait for a ready made man?

The point here is women build for yourselves not for any man.

Second, I'd be hard pressed to not have my own money.

Imagine a man telling me to "sit down here" or "go that way" simply because without his money ,I'd be broke. IMPOSSIBLE.

If you have something important to build, build it already.
Only those that have only castles in the air to build stay waiting for a woman to build with them.

Dey your dey.

1 Like

Re: Build With Your Man; The Greatest Scam Of All Time by Nobody: 12:04am On Jun 03, 2019
Stay triggered niggas. Stay triggered.
Re: Build With Your Man; The Greatest Scam Of All Time by Apina(m): 12:13am On Jun 04, 2019
breakerofchains:

You shouldn't be bothered about gold diggers. Do you even have any gold to dig ? Lmao grin
Been digging the hole between your mama's legs and couldn't find any
Re: Build With Your Man; The Greatest Scam Of All Time by anthonyuncle(m): 4:53am On Jun 04, 2019
how did ur parents start
Re: Build With Your Man; The Greatest Scam Of All Time by Nobody: 7:08am On Jun 04, 2019
Apina:

Been digging the hole between your mama's legs and couldn't find any

Leemao

(1) (Reply)

5 Hot Staggering Reasons Why Ladies Friendzones You / You Can Not Watch This Video And Not........ Immediately / Night Staff Of Popular Bank In UNILAG Caught On Camera Having ‘sex’ In An Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.