Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,171 members, 7,811,400 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? (26181 Views)

As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? / If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) / "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Stephen2324(m): 5:16am On Oct 13, 2022
As a young lady, would you rather build with a man or marry an already made man?

Discuss and give your reasons.

Men are free to query you but do not insult any lady for her own opinion.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Ready100: 5:20am On Oct 13, 2022
For Nigeria here

36 Likes

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by JasonScoolari: 6:08am On Oct 13, 2022
A Nigerian lady build with a man? Hahahaha!!! grin

It's just like befriending a goat so it won't eat your yam.

263 Likes 22 Shares

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by seniorgozman(m): 6:09am On Oct 13, 2022
South African ladies will answer it better

100 Likes 12 Shares

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Legendforte: 6:10am On Oct 13, 2022
Many will wait for already made men. The wise ones will settle down with a decent hardworking gentle man with potentials

206 Likes 15 Shares

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by nickyj19: 6:11am On Oct 13, 2022
Nigeria girls want ready made men undecided

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by virginprincess(f): 6:14am On Oct 13, 2022
I will gladly settle down with anyone God gives to me,but i will kind of prefer an already made man because me i can't come and start struggling for survival in my husband house and i won't want my unborn children to be into a life of struggle,i want the best for them,and pls when i mean an already made man i don't mean he must be wealthy like dangote and the rest but at least he should have a good source of income that can comfortably take care of i and our unborn kids,but if i see a man with a very bright future that is a man with a purpose,a man with potential not yet made,a man with big dreams not yet achieved,i will gladly marry him and help him discover those potentials.

260 Likes 13 Shares

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Nobody: 6:23am On Oct 13, 2022
I will like to believe that it's possible that a Nigerian girl can build with a man but that'll be wishful thinking. At least, not with what we have now. Time has changed and so is the popularity of the slang "I just want to relax and be taken care of" by girls in every corner of naija.

As a man, if you happen to find one, kudos to you. Do right by her and see that you two build a strong family because what you have on your hands is rare gold.

virginprincess:
I will gladly settle down with anyone God gives to me,but i will kind of prefer an already made man because me i can't come and start suffering in my husband house and i won't want my unborn children to be into poverty,i want the best for them,and pls when i mean an already made man i don't mean he must be wealthy like dangote and the rest but at least he should have a good source of income that can comfortably take care of i and our unborn kids,but if i see a man with a very bright future that is a man with a purpose,a man with potential not yet made,a man with big dreams not yet achieved,i will gladly marry him and help him discover those potentials.

This is the thinking of your average Nigerian girl. Hypergamy at it's full flow. Now, tell me how you want to build a family with someone whose perception of building is suffering? cheesy Never gonna work.

121 Likes 8 Shares

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Rossonero: 6:36am On Oct 13, 2022
But I thought this is for the young ladies..Guys let the ladies talk nah. But if they don't, we guessed right then.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by virginprincess(f): 6:39am On Oct 13, 2022
seniorgozman:
South African ladies will answer it better
What kind of daft answer is thisundecided undecided,How is south africa girls better than Nigeria girls .

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Michelle70(m): 6:48am On Oct 13, 2022
virginprincess:
I will gladly settle down with anyone God gives to me,but i will kind of prefer an already made man because me i can't come and start suffering in my husband house and i won't want my unborn children to be into poverty,i want the best for them,and pls when i mean an already made man i don't mean he must be wealthy like dangote and the rest but at least he should have a good source of income that can comfortably take care of i and our unborn kids,but if i see a man with a very bright future that is a man with a purpose,a man with potential not yet made,a man with big dreams not yet achieved,i will gladly marry him and help him discover those potentials.
let me clear u on this.

Only a woman who cant build thinks of building as suffering TBH.

When they say build with a man, it doesnt mean suffer with him.
It means having a goal and working towards it while bringing ur individual inputs to the table which catapults u to the desired achievable heights.

The means justifies the end

180 Likes 22 Shares

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Emilia154(f): 7:08am On Oct 13, 2022
I did prefer building with a man

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by virginprincess(f): 7:25am On Oct 13, 2022
This is thinking of your average Nigeria girl. Hypergamy at it's full flow. Now tell how you want to build a family with someone whose perception of building is suffering? cheesy Never gonna work.[/quote]Ok,mr man,pls tell me your own perception of building,maybe i can learn from you.

3 Likes

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by virginprincess(f): 7:33am On Oct 13, 2022
Michelle70:
let me clear u on this.

Only a woman who cant build thinks of building as suffering TBH.

When they say build with a man, it doesnt mean suffer with him.
It means having a goal and working towards it while bringing ur individual inputs to the table which catapults u to the desired achievable heights.

The means justifies the end
But that is what i said in my last statement na.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by nwaoke247(m): 8:03am On Oct 13, 2022
Emilia154:
I did prefer building with a man
COME LETS BUILD TOGETHER

1 Like

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Jmarjr(m): 8:12am On Oct 13, 2022
Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Truvelisback(m): 8:22am On Oct 13, 2022
virginprincess:
I will gladly settle down with anyone God gives to me,but i will kind of prefer an already made man because me i can't come and start struggling for survival in my husband house and i won't want my unborn children to be into a life of struggle,i want the best for them,and pls when i mean an already made man i don't mean he must be wealthy like dangote and the rest but at least he should have a good source of income that can comfortably take care of i and our unborn kids,but if i see a man with a very bright future that is a man with a purpose,a man with potential not yet made,a man with big dreams not yet achieved,i will gladly marry him and help him discover those potentials.
Sometimes, U talk like an angel that just came down from heaven in a spotless white garment.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 13, 2022
I'll rather marry an already made man, i deserve a soft life because i don't know how to grind and i don't have power.May God bless me with a very soft life that i truly deserve. Though a broke or hustling man has never approached me all my life, it's an indication that i'll live a very soft life.

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by JasonScoolari: 8:25am On Oct 13, 2022
Rozross:
I'll rather marry an already made man, i deserve a soft life because i don't know how to grind and i don't have power.May God bless me with a very soft life that i truly deserve
May your wish be granted.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Fahvvy: 8:28am On Oct 13, 2022
This shouldn't even be a discussion we should be having OP undecided...

The average woman would rather be with a ready made man than "build" with a man undecided...

This is because the average woman sees "building" with a man as "suffering" undecided...

And it's so sad to say that almost every woman is average or below average and thus have this mentality undecided...

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 13, 2022
JasonScoolari:
May your wish be granted.
Amen amen and amen. May the unending blessings of God be showered upon you and your family.May all your heart desires be fulfilled in no distant time amen.

3 Likes

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Truvelisback(m): 8:36am On Oct 13, 2022
Stephen2324:
As a young lady, would you rather build with a man or marry an already made man?

Discuss and give your reasons.

Men are free to query you but do not insult any lady for her own opinion.
Only 2% of ladies would want to build with a man. And these ladies could be above 30/close or above 40, who are hopelessly tired of searching for already made men.

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Nobody: 8:50am On Oct 13, 2022
Rozross:
I'll rather marry an already made man, i deserve a soft life because i don't know how to grind and i don't have power.May God bless me with a very soft life that i truly deserve. Though a broke or hustling man has never approached me all my life, it's an indication that i'll live a very soft life.
Lol.. building with someone isn't suffering, poverty or lack. It's being actively involved from the onset with the ideas, plans, moves etc. It makes the bond even stronger. Not just to come from nowhere and want to live soft. Even living soft na work. Even if u be full time housewife u still get role to play

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 13, 2022
Killbillz:

Lol.. building with someone isn't suffering, poverty or lack. It's being actively involved from the onset with the ideas, plans, moves etc. It makes the bond even stronger. Not just to come from nowhere and want to live soft for nothing. I thought u were dependent. Even living soft na work. Even if u be full time housewife u still get role to play
I dont have problems playing my roles but i dont know how to grind,some men would want you to be out there making money like them and i dont have the power for such, God knows my weakness and will make up for me. The highest grind i can do is to get a very good FG job, i cant do more than that. Why are you trying to give another meaning to the word Dependent

5 Likes

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 13, 2022
I would build with 'myself' and marry a ready made man .

I no be Bob the builder grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Savedday: 9:04am On Oct 13, 2022
This Op never know 9ja girls! All that matters to them is money and, jumping from one d!ck to the other.

9ja girls don't love and dey will never love.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

Know this and know peace

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 13, 2022
Rozross:
I dont have problems playing my roles but i dont know how to grind,some men would want you to be out there making money like them and i dont have the power for such, God knows my weakness and will make up for me. The highest grind i can do is to get a very good FG job, i cant do more than that. Why are you trying to give another meaning to the word Dependent
Wasn't supposed to be there.. I removed it. How u smiley
Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 13, 2022
Killbillz:

Wasn't supposed to be there.. I removed it. How u smiley
I'm good sir
Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by JasonScoolari: 9:08am On Oct 13, 2022
Rozross:
Amen amen and amen. May the unending blessings of God be showered upon you and your family.May all your heart desires be fulfilled in no distant time amen.
Stay Blessed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 13, 2022
BTW why does it look like guys are seriously trying to convince ladies to "build" with them. Una no do "forget hoes chase the bag " anymore ni? Abi Buhari economy don bend una grin grin grin

Build yourself, get a woman that has built herself too, meet at a middle ground and get married. cheesy. Life no hard.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by virginprincess(f): 9:22am On Oct 13, 2022
Truvelisback:
Sometimes, U talk like an angel that just came down from heaven in a spotless white garment.
Of course i'mcheesy cheesy cheesy,An angel born in human form.
Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Tenrack: 9:28am On Oct 13, 2022
Rozross:
realest G on the app. I for marry you but.. cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Help: Girlfriend Stealing From My Grandmother! / Ever Had A Crush On The Girlfriend/boyfriend Of Your Best Friend? / ''if You Remove The Condom Without Your Partner's Consent During Sex, It's Rape"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.