Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,756 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Is This Girl Into Me Or Not - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Girl Into Me Or Not (1012 Views)

How To Flip A Difficult Girl Into Loving You / Man Arrested For Luring Teenage Girl Into Sex After handling Her Breasts. / This Girl's Endowment Will leave You Speechless (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Girl Into Me Or Not by theonemanalone: 11:49pm On Jun 01, 2019
There is this girl I asked out to date and she told me she is not ready to into any relationship that will not lead to marriage and that she doesn't want to choose with love alone but want God to choose for her, so she said we should both go and pray over it and I quickly accepted that. She promised me that she wll tell her mom(who use to pray for her on things like that and I think she did).

After like 2weeks, She came to my house and told me she is not ready for relationship stuff again because she wants to face her education and I let her be without discussing the issues with her for a long time(months rather). During the time I let her be, our relationship returns back to what it used to be(i.e. Just greetings), but I discovered that she wasn't happy at all and on few occasions that I go beyond the casual greetings, she was always happy.

Now, during her final exams, I messaged her and wished her success in her exams and she didn't reply my message but after 6days(the day I saw her next), she came to me and thanked me for the message. By this time, I don't remember messaging her again but when I remembered, I just ignored her.

The next day, I told a friend of my what happened the other day and my friend asked me to call her...which I did and I use that opportunity to invite her again and since that time we have been communicating regularly. With I doing the calling and messaging most of the time(like 95%) and her just contributing(5%) but to my surprise, without inviting her, she has been visiting me 100% without I returning it(although, most of the time, we don't meet since am unaware of her coming and am already out), She is always eager to see me and stuff like that.

Now, She came visiting today and I expressed my feelings towards her again and she was like....'am not ready for relationship for now' and I asked her if she is into any relationship for now and she said no, the first time and later told me she is kinda like in a relationship but not the right way since every where she goes, they told him the guy is ok but(she didn't say the but and I didn't ask her)...and that she has been looking for a way to let the guy go but if the guy can change, then he can still have a chance but generally, she is looking for a way to let the guy go.

After talking to her for a while(I mean my feelings), She promised me to pray on it and told her not to pray on it any longer because, is like I want to force her since she doesn't love me and she replied that the love is there but she doesn't want the love to develop and the reason she doesn't want to pray on it is because the feeling is already there and if she does pray on it, she will only see what she has been imagine.

Now, my question is, is she into me or the guy? Do I really have any chance with her?

1 Like

Re: Is This Girl Into Me Or Not by Originalsly: 11:55pm On Jun 01, 2019
theonemanalone:

Now, my question is, is she into me or the guy? Do I really have any chance with her?

Read what you wrote and you will find both answers.

5 Likes

Re: Is This Girl Into Me Or Not by theonemanalone: 11:56pm On Jun 01, 2019
Originalsly:

Read what you wrote and you will find both answers.
Am confused, that is why I came here

1 Like

Re: Is This Girl Into Me Or Not by Foodforthought: 12:02am On Jun 02, 2019
Please leave that lady alone...a relationship that will last needs honesty and clarity. She doesn't know what she wants. Let her be.

3 Likes

Re: Is This Girl Into Me Or Not by Nobody: 12:03am On Jun 02, 2019
Sometimes it is good to throw a direct question at a person to ease oneself the stress of discerning the unsaid. The simple question: What do you want? would have saved you this emotional stress.

Be wise smiley

5 Likes

Re: Is This Girl Into Me Or Not by Preshy561(f): 12:06am On Jun 02, 2019
MariaLavina:
Sometimes it is good to throw a direct question at a person to ease oneself the stress of discerning the unsaid. The simple question: What do you want? would have saved you this emotional stress.

Be wise smiley
Babe, why did the mods delete that thread? sad
Re: Is This Girl Into Me Or Not by Nobody: 12:10am On Jun 02, 2019
Preshy561:

Babe, why did the mods delete that thread? sad
Honestly I don't know ooo, I was waiting for your response when it didn't come I went through my mentions.Surprisingly thread is gone. Whoever did that will have a reason but it was a harmless thread.
Re: Is This Girl Into Me Or Not by Preshy561(f): 12:13am On Jun 02, 2019
MariaLavina:
Honestly I don't know ooo, I was waiting for your response when it didn't come I went through my mentions.Surprisingly thread is gone. Whoever did that will have a reason but it was a harmless thread.
Nawa, this people can't let us have a peaceful thread again.
Sad isn't it.

Lemme not derail op's thread. I don't know what to tell him. People now pay me for a relationship counselling, it's not easy to dish out advise just like that. grin
Nice contribution to the thread also.

1 Like

Re: Is This Girl Into Me Or Not by Nobody: 12:17am On Jun 02, 2019
Preshy561:

Nawa, this people can't let us have a peaceful thread again.
Sad isn't it.

Lemme not derail op's thread. I don't know what to tell him. People now pay me for a relationship counselling, it's not easy to dish out advise just like that. grin
Nice contribution to the thread also.
Please tell me more about the bolded , I think I it's time to make some money from this little brain of mine too cheesy grin

Thanks Sis smiley
Re: Is This Girl Into Me Or Not by Preshy561(f): 12:24am On Jun 02, 2019
MariaLavina:
Please tell me more about the bolded , I think I it's time to make some money from this little brain of mine too cheesy grin

Thanks Sis smiley
Lol. I can't be serious, you know. grin grin

Yeah, welcome. smiley
Re: Is This Girl Into Me Or Not by Nobody: 12:27am On Jun 02, 2019
Preshy561:

Lol. I can't be serious, you know. grin grin

Yeah, welcome. smiley
grin grin grin I wan enroll in your business school be that. No time grin
Re: Is This Girl Into Me Or Not by Preshy561(f): 12:30am On Jun 02, 2019
MariaLavina:
grin grin grin I wan enroll in your business school be that. No time grin
Hahaha. Na to pay suen to advertise our business on his page remain.
Re: Is This Girl Into Me Or Not by Nobody: 12:36am On Jun 02, 2019
Preshy561:

Hahaha. Na to pay suen to advertise our business on his page remain.
Lol as faithful Nl users I don't think he should have an opposition to that. I notice an Ale.jobs monicker resurrecting old threads on this section. I guess Sheun is trying to bring back sanity here.
It's best we don't derail further to avoid ban.

Apologies to you, theonemanalone forgive our derailment. smiley
Re: Is This Girl Into Me Or Not by Preshy561(f): 12:43am On Jun 02, 2019
MariaLavina:
Lol as faithful Nl users I don't think he should have an opposition to that. I notice an Ale.jobs monicker resurrecting old threads on this section. I guess Sheun is trying to bring back sanity here.
It's best we don't derail further to avoid ban.

Apologies to you, theonemanalone forgive our derailment. smiley
Yeah, I guess too.
You noticed also.
Goodnight love. smiley kiss

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

He Broke My Heart & I Took Revenge-is This My Reward? / Black Woman Disfigures Boyfriend With Acid As He Sleeps. He Kills Himself Later / Does He Want A Child?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.