Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,143 members, 7,821,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Does He Want A Child? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does He Want A Child? (1013 Views)

He Want To Marry A Mother Of Four As A Single Man / Return My Virginity And My Standing Breast If He Want Us To Divorce - Court / Lara Kudayisi: "I Had A Child At 19, 15 Abortions & 14 Heartbreaks, Now Married" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does He Want A Child? by comfygold(f): 6:45am On Oct 31, 2019
I finally said yes to a guy who has been asking me out for a long time now. I wasnt expecting it, but we had an unprotected sex. He went as far as ejaculating in me. When I asked why, he had no answer to give.
Please guys, what do you think he wants?
I didn't want to be too direct to him. He may lie. I just want to know so I can be on guard.
Re: Does He Want A Child? by Offpoint: 6:48am On Oct 31, 2019
lol....

He has been asking you out for a long time now, then boom! you accept and next thing is unprotected sex.

Someone you don't know his medical status or history.

And you're worried about a child instead of your health status.

We are architect of our doom.

Sorry to break it up to you, he's gonna keep banging you and when he's done or tired.... that's the end of the 'relationsex'

11 Likes

Re: Does He Want A Child? by okirewaju(f): 6:48am On Oct 31, 2019
How can we read his mind when we are not the one that ejaculated?

undecided undecided undecided

6 Likes

Re: Does He Want A Child? by comfygold(f): 6:56am On Oct 31, 2019
okirewaju:
How can we read his mind when we are not the one that ejaculated?

undecided undecided undecided

Ok. I though its easy for guys to know what their fellow guys r up to
Re: Does He Want A Child? by dominique(f): 6:56am On Oct 31, 2019
Sorry, we're not in his mind so we can give you an answer. It's either he wants a child or he wants to transfer STD(s) to you

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does He Want A Child? by comfygold(f): 6:57am On Oct 31, 2019
:DOk tnx
Offpoint:
lol....

He has been asking you out for a long time now, then boom! you accept and next thing is unprotected sex.

Sorry to break it up to you, he's gonna keep banging you and when he's done or tired.... that's the end of the 'relationsex'
Re: Does He Want A Child? by comfygold(f): 7:02am On Oct 31, 2019
[color=#000099][/color]I guess I should walk away before getting hurt then.
Offpoint:
lol....

Re: Does He Want A Child? by Offpoint: 7:06am On Oct 31, 2019
comfygold:
I guess I should walk away before getting hurt then.

Please don't 'WALK AWAY'

RUN AWAY

2 Likes

Re: Does He Want A Child? by comfygold(f): 7:08am On Oct 31, 2019
Offpoint:

Please don't 'WALK AWAY'

RUN AWAY

Ok
Re: Does He Want A Child? by Offpoint: 7:10am On Oct 31, 2019
comfygold:

Ok
And please desist from unprotected sex, if you no fit ho body... wear raincoat.

And no be every relationship person supposed OPEN LEGS

How old is the relationship?

1 Like

Re: Does He Want A Child? by Oluromantic: 7:11am On Oct 31, 2019
Are you ready to be a young single mother? Better flush out the sperm. When d pregnancy comes, he'll disappear.

You suspended him a long time so excitement couldn't make him think of protection or pulling out. There's a psychic behind that but that's not necessary for now.

Go and flush it out until he tells you he needs a baby with his mouth and you've met his family orelse you're on your own

1 Like

Re: Does He Want A Child? by comfygold(f): 7:11am On Oct 31, 2019
dominique:
Sorry, we're not in his mind so we can give you an answer. It's either he wants a child or he wants to transfer STD(s) to you

Ok
Re: Does He Want A Child? by Mood11: 7:13am On Oct 31, 2019
Offpoint:
lol....

You deserve one cup of ugwu water and malt. More blood to your medulla cheesy kiss
Re: Does He Want A Child? by comfygold(f): 7:13am On Oct 31, 2019
Offpoint:

And please desist from unprotected sex, if you no fit ho body... wear raincoat.

And no be every relationship person supposed OPEN LEGS

How old is the relationship?

We just started.
Re: Does He Want A Child? by comfygold(f): 7:14am On Oct 31, 2019
Oluromantic:
Are you ready to be a young single mother? Better flush out the sperm. When d pregnancy comes, he'll disappear.

You suspended him a long time so excitement couldn't make him think of protection or pulling out. There's a psychic behind that but that's not what is necessary for now.

Go and flush it out until he tells you he needs a baby with his mouth and you've met his family orelse you're on your own

Ok
Re: Does He Want A Child? by Offpoint: 7:16am On Oct 31, 2019
comfygold:

We just started.
Be specific, that's the only way I can help.
How many days, weeks, months or years?
Re: Does He Want A Child? by comfygold(f): 7:23am On Oct 31, 2019
Offpoint:

Be specific, that's the only way I can help.

How many days, weeks, months or years?

Less than a month
Re: Does He Want A Child? by Offpoint: 7:31am On Oct 31, 2019
comfygold:

Less than a month
My advice is, if it's less than 2/3 days ago you had sex, go get Postinor2 to prevent any pregnancy and if it's more than that... God help you it should be your safe period.

Next thing is going for medical check up, do some STD test, and if you're OK... Desist from endangering yourself.
Re: Does He Want A Child? by comfygold(f): 7:37am On Oct 31, 2019
Offpoint:

My advice is, if it's less than 2/3 days ago you had sex, go get Postinor2 to prevent any pregnancy and if it's more than that... God help you it should be your safe period.

Next thing is going for medical check up, do some STD test, and if you're OK... Desist from endangering yourself.

Ok. Tnx.
But why is it so difficult to get a guy to date without sex these days?
Re: Does He Want A Child? by Offpoint: 7:48am On Oct 31, 2019
comfygold:

Ok. Tnx.
But why is it so difficult to get a guy to date without sex these days.
It's because the modern days processed foods have so much stuffs that intensify our libido.

And the Modern media has expose us to so much sexual contents that needs the help of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit to keep our sexual organs in check.

There are sexual contents everywhere, online and offline... even in our various worship house.

2 Likes

Re: Does He Want A Child? by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 31, 2019
grin grin

It feels good to ejaculation of the sperm inside a Vjay. Nighas don’t have an answer as to why he poured inside. It just feels good. Better than pouring it outside.

Tell him you are pregnant now he’ll flee or hell suggest an abortion.

Aro1 come and see your people grin “watch it flow like a boss”

OP, go through aro1 post on ashawo beer parlor thread. You’ll understand what I’m saying

2 Likes

Re: Does He Want A Child? by nlPoster: 9:41am On Oct 31, 2019
Too explicit.

You already mentioned unprotected sex, further detail is unnecessary.

There are underaged in this section.

And how do we know the OP isn't male? The way certain posters were jumping up and down at the discovery of an alledged 17 year old calls for suspicion.

In addition, give your life to Jesus Christ so you can be delivered from the spirit of fornication.
Re: Does He Want A Child? by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 31, 2019
comfygold:

Ok. Tnx.

He probably loves you. Tell him you've missed your period to test him. Is he an independent man? does he have sufficient resources to take care of his family? If no, just abort the pregnancy.
Re: Does He Want A Child? by Stevengerd(m): 9:43am On Oct 31, 2019
Offpoint:

It's because the modern days processed foods have so much stuffs that intensify our libido.

And the Modern media has expose us to so much sexual contents that needs the help of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit to keep our sexual organs in check.

There are sexual contents everywhere, online and offline... even in our various worship house.
Wow... you so on point
Re: Does He Want A Child? by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 31, 2019
comfygold:
I finally said yes to a guy who has been asking me out for a long time now. I wasnt expecting it, but we had an unprotected sex. He went as far as ejaculating in me. When I asked why, he had no answer to give.
Please guys, what do you think he wants?
I didn't want to be too direct to him. He may lie. I just want to know so I can be on guard.
he cum insyd you and watch it flow out like a boss! Raw sex is sweet thou.. Are you already pregnant for him?
But you ought to have used after pill..

1 Like

Re: Does He Want A Child? by newlandf: 1:38am On Nov 01, 2019
he's
Re: Does He Want A Child? by jclassiq(m): 4:24am On Nov 01, 2019
How old are you lady? Cos this post reeks of both immaturity and naivete combined.

You agree to date a man and in less than a month you jump into bed with him. Or you were already liking him but just delaying sex?

1 Like

Re: Does He Want A Child? by Nobody: 4:31am On Nov 01, 2019
undecided
Re: Does He Want A Child? by jeff1607(m): 5:08am On Nov 01, 2019
comfygold:

Ok. Tnx. But why is it so difficult to get a guy to date without sex these days?

how long did he chase you before you said yes?
Re: Does He Want A Child? by ItzSpartacuz: 5:53am On Nov 01, 2019
Na small pikin post this thread. It is well obvious. No matured woman will open her legs for a man in less than a month of the relationship.

You didn't even bother to know about his health status. Pregnancy shouldn't even be what you should be worried about now tbh

We live in dark times, thus we should all be careful. People carry terrible diseases around and wickedly infect others without any remorse.

You should be careful.. I saw you ask a question up there that why is it so difficult these days to get a guy to date without sex. Let me ask you this, MUST YOU DATE? Can't you just nurture ambitions and think of ways to achieve them. Can't you think of new ways to make money? Its dating that is an issue to you right now.. Its your priority right now abi.. It is well with you.

Sha be careful.

2 Likes

Re: Does He Want A Child? by hoodedjaystrim(m): 5:55am On Nov 01, 2019
ItzSpartacuz:
Na small pikin post this thread. It is well obvious. [s] No woman will open her legs for a man in less than a month of the relationship [/s]

You didn't even bother to know about his health status. Pregnancy shouldn't even be what you should be worried about now tbh

We live in dark times, thus we should all be careful. People carry terrible diseases around and wickedly infect others without any remorse.

You should be careful.. I saw you ask a question up there that why is it so difficult these days to get a guy to date without sex. Let me ask you this, MUST YOU DATE? Can't you just nurture ambitions and think of ways to achieve them. Can't you think of new ways to make money? Its dating that is an issue to you right now.. Its your priority right now abi.. It is well with you.

Sha be careful.
You'd be surprised

1 Like

Re: Does He Want A Child? by Originalsly: 7:09am On Nov 01, 2019
comfygold:

Why is it so difficult for you to keep your legs closed? Less than a month.... you sprawled your legs for a guy to rush in... and have unprotected sex.... and ejaculate in you....... all this just to start a relationship? You are sending a message that you believe that your body is not precious. Guys will therefore see you as dirt... and treat you like dirt... come at you with a mouthful of honey coated words.... chop...clean mouth... move on.... and you will be still asking the question above. Look in the mirror... stare at yourself....the answer will be staring back at you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Caused Your Break Up With Your Ex ? / Man Who Refused To Pay Prostitute After Service Gets Beaten / Mature Minds, What Are Your Sexual Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.