Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,231 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

She Wants Me To Buy Phone for her but we are not dating. What Should I Do please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants Me To Buy Phone for her but we are not dating. What Should I Do please (2743 Views)

How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) / Who Is A Narcissist And How Are You Sure You Are Not Dating Or About To Date One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Wants Me To Buy Phone for her but we are not dating. What Should I Do please by Cocoyamdcomedia: 3:00am On Jun 02, 2019
Nairalanders
Abeg make una help me shook mouth for this matter o .
E get this babe for my new apartment area . The first day I park go there she just day look me eye any how but we never day talk to or greet heech hother . Na so one day accidentally me and her enter Keke together o . We greet o. We talked to each other o.
After that day once the babe see me she don call me to wait , I go wait she go Waka come , she go day ask me questions upon questions , like how are you doing. Where are you going , how's is this how is that? After that she go go back.
Me I know shall say na that kind stuff she day fine but I no too interested on her like that, no be say she no fine o she fine and she gatther Wella but I just don't want to do anything with her base on say na my area and na the front of the road to the entrance to my compound she day live. And me no too like too CLOSE stuffs.
My brothers and sisters na so the babe just call me the other day o say make I wait. Na she begin day yam me say them don tif her phone and she no get money like this. Abeg make I help her buy phone for her . Android phone.
Chai brothers and sisters make una tell me wethin I go do cous as I day so I day confused like this. Shay make I blip this babe abi make I leave an as I leave an since?? As for the phone, Shay make I buy an for her blip her join or make I just tell an to forget an.
Abeg I need your opinions . Please insult is allowed but matured advices is needed
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishlove
Dominique
Make una help una brother. Cos me no too gather head put for babe matters like that. Make I no go become mugu money spender .

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Buy Phone for her but we are not dating. What Should I Do please by 2buffagain(m): 3:35am On Jun 02, 2019
As she is just talking about her problems indirectly hoping you to offer to help Just tell her "Eeya. You'll be alright" and promptly move the conversation to something else.

If she gathers the liver to ask you directly, just say "no" or if you want to be soft "Sorry, I can't help with that".

If she says ok you should borrow her, she is pushing it. Be sure look her squarely in the eyes and say "I don't do that". This will end the matter there.

Understand that when a woman demands these things from you guys, she does not respect you.
In her mind too there is no relationship. She just wants to see how much she can get from you BEFORE you develop some self-respect. She has senses some kind of weakness in you.

16 Likes

Re: She Wants Me To Buy Phone for her but we are not dating. What Should I Do please by gwillzo1(m): 3:36am On Jun 02, 2019
Cocoyamdcomedia:
Nairalanders
E get this babe for my new apartment area . The first day I park go there she just day look me eye any how but we never day talk to or greet heech hother . Na so one day accidentally me and her enter Keke together o . We greet o. We talked to each other o.
After that day once the babe see me she don call me to wait , I go wait she go Waka come , she go day ask me questions upon questions , like how are you doing. Where are you going , how's is this how is that? After that she go go back.
Me I know shall say na that kind stuff she day fine but I no too interested on her like that, no be say she no fine o she fine and she gatther Wella but I just don't want to do anything with her base on say na my area and na the front of the road to the entrance to my compound she day live. And me no too like too CLOSE stuffs.
My brothers and sisters na so the babe just call me the other day o say make I wait. Na she begin day yam me say them don tif her phone and she no get money like this. Abeg make I help her buy phone for her . Android phone.
Chai brothers and sisters make una tell me wethin I go do cous as I day so I day confused like this. Shay make I blip this babe abi make I leave an as I leave an since?? As for the phone, Shay make I buy an for her blip her join or make I just tell an to forget an.
Abeg I need your opinions . Please insult is allowed but matured advices is needed
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishlove
Dominique
Make una help una brother.

Na yeye dey worry her
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Phone for her but we are not dating. What Should I Do please by Craziestgirl(f): 4:03am On Jun 02, 2019
What is wrong with you.
Buy her a phone.
Add phone-case
And screen protector.
Don't forget, join a powerbank
64Gb memory card is aldo a must
With two months internet sub.
Then check your pocket,
Maybe there will be money left to buy yourself common sense.

Next time, when a sexy female neighbour greets you,
You will know how to frown your face and bark "Any problem?!"

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Wants Me To Buy Phone for her but we are not dating. What Should I Do please by MJBOLT: 4:30am On Jun 02, 2019
she's already controlling you and knows you are weak,i'm sure you did not tell us the full story.op you should learn how to tell ladies NO

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Wants Me To Buy Phone for her but we are not dating. What Should I Do please by Obinnau(m): 4:41am On Jun 02, 2019
A lot of dolts acting as grownups. OP you get sense so?

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Buy Phone for her but we are not dating. What Should I Do please by Melison(m): 4:50am On Jun 02, 2019
Yoruba eh greet heech hother grin grin[color=#000000][/color]

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Buy Phone for her but we are not dating. What Should I Do please by habsydiamond(m): 4:52am On Jun 02, 2019
I can smell something fishy from the fish pond.... Sorry to say this op....

Re: She Wants Me To Buy Phone for her but we are not dating. What Should I Do please by Sluvist(m): 4:53am On Jun 02, 2019
Craziestgirl:
What is wrong with you. Buy her a phone. Add phone-case And screen protector. Don't forget, join a powerbank 64Gb memory card is aldo a must With two months internet sub. Then check your pocket, Maybe there will be money left to buy yourself common sense.
Next time, when a sexy female neighbour greets you, You will know how to frown your face and bark "Any problem?!"
Lol!!! Na you crazy pass, baby. This your comment makes too much sense abeg.
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Phone for her but we are not dating. What Should I Do please by LordKingsley: 5:44am On Jun 02, 2019
Ibu onye ala. Are you a mad man?
Buy her the damn phone na
Pay her house rent
Give her feeding allowance
Give her clothing allowance and also
Pussy clean up allowance
ode! sad

7 Likes

Re: She Wants Me To Buy Phone for her but we are not dating. What Should I Do please by Nobody: 7:28am On Jun 02, 2019
Just watch how this thing will reach front page

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Buy Phone for her but we are not dating. What Should I Do please by iTearHerToto: 7:35am On Jun 02, 2019
Shay make I buy an for her blip her join or make I just tell an to forget an..

Things I read on nairaland

Pukes angry
[img]https:///view/puke-throwup-gif-5972459.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Buy Phone for her but we are not dating. What Should I Do please by DjClassik: 7:36am On Jun 02, 2019
Buy the phone and forget about blipping her, she will respect u more and u will be able to do any fuckinq tin later
cool
Cocoyamdcomedia:
Nairalanders
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishlove
Dominique
Make una help una brother. Cos me no too gather head put babe matters like that. Make I no go become mugu money spender .

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Buy Phone for her but we are not dating. What Should I Do please by Onyenna(m): 7:44am On Jun 02, 2019

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Buy Phone for her but we are not dating. What Should I Do please by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 02, 2019
Y will u buy her a fone wen she is nt even ur galfrd??oga abeg tell her dat u cant do it.If u mumu buy her d fone nw,she will use it n be calling oda guys.Who knws if she wat to give it to her boyfrd.PLS DONT DISGRACE UR FELLOW MEN.BE REANSONABLE FOR ONCE.IF U DNT VE WAT TO DO WIT MONEY,MBOK SEND IT TO ME LET ME KNEEL DOWN N PRAY FOR U.

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Buy Phone for her but we are not dating. What Should I Do please by nicepoker101(m): 10:54am On Jun 02, 2019
Buy the phone for her. Then tell her to stop disturbing your life. I have done such before.
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Phone for her but we are not dating. What Should I Do please by leonard002(m): 11:36am On Jun 02, 2019
Huncle I get phone to sell o.. just in case
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Phone for her but we are not dating. What Should I Do please by AbooNasir(m): 11:56am On Jun 02, 2019
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Phone for her but we are not dating. What Should I Do please by Vizzim: 12:02pm On Jun 02, 2019
Cocoyamdcomedia:
Nairalanders
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishlove
Dominique
Make una help una brother. Cos me no too gather head put babe matters like that. Make I no go become mugu money spender .

Op make I follow throwey the pidgin. Na only if you be fada Christmas na him make you buy the phone.
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Phone for her but we are not dating. What Should I Do please by Menance: 12:21pm On Jun 02, 2019
That was how 1 I was meeting for the 1st time started telling me her birthday is coming up and that I will buy her a phone as a birthday gift. 2mins later she said she is hungry I should get her food. Some girls are fools sha or is it just all.
I was ashamed of her that day. Like wtf

2 Likes

Re: She Wants Me To Buy Phone for her but we are not dating. What Should I Do please by Jollof123: 1:00pm On Jun 02, 2019
DjClassik:
Buy the phone and forget about blipping her, she will respect u more and u will be able to do any fuckinq tin later
cool

She won't respect him..
She will consider him a weak fool
She won't allow him sex her
She will keep asking for more things
She will only be smiling at him as a reward for his dumbness

She will use the phone to call her guys for sex

Sex is one of the cheapest thing to get these days. It's no longer an achievement saying "I Bleep that girl".

7 Likes

Re: She Wants Me To Buy Phone for her but we are not dating. What Should I Do please by GOFRONT(m): 1:05pm On Jun 02, 2019
Op Remember it is a Mans' World...
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Phone for her but we are not dating. What Should I Do please by Raalsalghul: 1:49pm On Jun 02, 2019
blissgregory:
Y will u buy her a fone wen she is nt even ur galfrd??oga abeg tell her dat u cant do it.If u mumu buy her d fone nw,she will use it n be calling oda guys.Who knws if she wat to give it to her boyfrd.PLS DONT DISGRACE UR FELLOW MEN.BE REANSONABLE FOR ONCE.IF U DNT VE WAT TO DO WIT MONEY,MBOK SEND IT TO ME LET ME KNEEL DOWN N PRAY FOR U.
She will pray for him also. Don't you know?
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Phone for her but we are not dating. What Should I Do please by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 02, 2019
Mi own prayer will be more effective n fast
Raalsalghul:

She will pray for him also. Don't you know?
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Phone for her but we are not dating. What Should I Do please by Phenomenal16(f): 2:15pm On Jun 02, 2019
Cocoyamdcomedia:
Nairalanders
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishlove
Dominique
Make una help una brother. Cos me no too gather head put for babe matters like that. Make I no go become mugu money spender .
..cheerful giver. I kinda like u shaaa.. But pls tell her that u r giving her d phone
with an open mind... Tell her that no string's is attached unless u want any
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Phone for her but we are not dating. What Should I Do please by Austineva(m): 2:31pm On Jun 02, 2019
blissgregory:
Mi own prayer will be more effective n fast
because, ur own borne hole na double size abi?

Re: She Wants Me To Buy Phone for her but we are not dating. What Should I Do please by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 02, 2019
Y r u pained??
Austineva:
because, ur own borne hole na double size abi?
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Phone for her but we are not dating. What Should I Do please by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 02, 2019
Dont buy sh*t......!!!!!
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Phone for her but we are not dating. What Should I Do please by Austineva(m): 6:46pm On Jun 02, 2019
blissgregory:
Y r u pained??
cos u re double borne holed
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Phone for her but we are not dating. What Should I Do please by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jun 02, 2019
Gabbage...i wont mention u again
Austineva:
cos u re double borne holed
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Phone for her but we are not dating. What Should I Do please by Onigbindemmd: 6:54pm On Jun 02, 2019
I hereby present u as Nigeria candidate in election coming for most stupid being in the world

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cucumber Mistakenly Fell Inside A Ladies Pussy - Doctors On Operations / Mnn / MEN!! It's Finally Time For You All To Get Yourself A GOLDEN P£N!S!! (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.