Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,597 members, 7,812,956 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

MEN!! It's Finally Time For You All To Get Yourself A GOLDEN P£N!S!! (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN!! It's Finally Time For You All To Get Yourself A GOLDEN P£N!S!! (Photos) (2748 Views)

Photos: Meet Charly Boys So Called V.i.r.g.i.n.s Who He Uses As Body Guards / ‘When I Have Sex With Men, It’s Very Feminine’ – Sam Smith / 37-Year-Old Teacher Impregnated By 14-Year-Old Student In The U.S. (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MEN!! It's Finally Time For You All To Get Yourself A GOLDEN P£N!S!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:05am On Sep 01, 2022
THE COUNTDOWN HAS BEGUN!!

It has been anticipated long enough, and it's high time I finally let you all get a grasp at it.
It is scheduled for official release to readers on the 1st Of October.

They have been a lot of controversy as to what the #GoldenPenis is, what it stands for, obviously, the name alone would warrant all those questions right.
The name was never invented by me, it was inspired by an experiment taken in a school located in the US sometime ago, it so happened in that year that, in a ONCE IN A LIFETIME situation where the male students were only about 10% if the entire school population.
The entire population in question is not something little, I promise you.

Now, in a world were s€x and relationship is very prominent, we all expect all these outrageously numerous females to desire the little fraction of the male counterpart.
How do you think the males in this situation would be classified as

This project is about the Renaissance of the Alpha Male, how he thinks, what he always goes for, what he sees women as, what he sees s€x as and he priorities both women and s€x in the modern world.
It is intended to teach you how your self esteem can be redeemed off the fact that women exist FOR YOU and not the other way around.
There is an Ad-like button right after this write up, it will lead you to the official page of this project where you will also be able to the the official countdown in real-time.

Dear men, I know I have typed a lot to have your head in so many places at once, but I need you to forget everything you just read and strictly comment/answer this question instead;
What Is That Unique Question You Have About Women, S€x And Relationships?
I intend on answering all questions as time goes on this month.

Still Typing...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MEN!! It's Finally Time For You All To Get Yourself A GOLDEN P£N!S!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:17am On Sep 01, 2022
That school I was talking about admits students in the thousands every year, but it so happens that the the population didn't decrease is any way, rather the only thing that reduced drastically was the number of males that year.

Now, let's say the school admitted a total of 10,000 students that year, we are basically talking about the males being only 1,000 locked amongst 9,000 females.
How many of these females do you really think aren't interested in relationships

Understand that, at that point, it didn't matter if the guys were lame, boring, or probably even SIMPle, they were all appreciated because they were very limited.
These males no matter their initial personality were forced out of their way to harness the traits of the Alpha Male. Why wouldn't they.

Now, let me bring this down to you, imagine you are the only guy in your street, a street where people scarcely move out of for some reason, you are a guy right? And you have a d!ck, the same thing all the female counterparts locked with you want all at the same time.
How would you feel? What would be your approach to females in that street? How would you feel about s€x at that point

Still Typing...

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! It's Finally Time For You All To Get Yourself A GOLDEN P£N!S!! (Photos) by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 01, 2022
Re: MEN!! It's Finally Time For You All To Get Yourself A GOLDEN P£N!S!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:26am On Sep 01, 2022
The GOLDEN P£N!S will literally walk you in the footsteps of a stoic, beastly Alpha Male, it will open your eyes as to why females fvvck in the first place, why they will always select even when they still end up with the wrong choices.

To be directly put, you get to control the intercourses around you all AT YOUR OWN TERMS. Not because a pvvssy luckily came along.

Thank you all for all the support this whole time, we all await 1st if October.
ANTICIPATE!!

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! It's Finally Time For You All To Get Yourself A GOLDEN P£N!S!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:28am On Sep 01, 2022
Re: MEN!! It's Finally Time For You All To Get Yourself A GOLDEN P£N!S!! (Photos) by Osashalom: 10:30am On Sep 01, 2022
Following

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! It's Finally Time For You All To Get Yourself A GOLDEN P£N!S!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:37am On Sep 01, 2022
Osashalom:
Following
Thanks for the support.

Please answer that question if you will.
TheGidRedpiller:

What Is That Unique Question You Have About Women, S€x And Relationships?
I intend on answering all questions as time goes on this month.

Still Typing...

1 Like

Re: MEN!! It's Finally Time For You All To Get Yourself A GOLDEN P£N!S!! (Photos) by Botking: 11:06am On Sep 01, 2022
I hope this golden penis of a thing won't bring heart attack to them ladies, because I have observed in every social handle that whenever MGTOW or RED PILL is mentioned their heart travel in a speed of light.

Anyway I away believe mgtow or red pill ideology is not about hating women, contrary to popular belief, most men who came to red pill ideology where hurt by women, so they where venting their frustration, but over time as they get along the red pill massage, they come to place of understanding that the massage is about personal improvement on their self esteem and understanding women characteristics, not to hate them

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MEN!! It's Finally Time For You All To Get Yourself A GOLDEN P£N!S!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:07am On Sep 01, 2022
Botking:
I hope this golden penis of a thing won't bring heart attack to them ladies, because I have observed in every social handle that whenever MGTOW or RED PILL is mentioned their heart travel in a speed of light.

Anyway I away believe mgtow or red pill ideology is not about hating women contrary to popular belief, most men who came to red pill ideology where hurt by women, so they where venting their frustration, but over time as they get along the red pill massage, they come to place of understanding the the massage is about personal improvement on their self esteem and understanding women characteristics, not to hate them
RIGHT!!

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! It's Finally Time For You All To Get Yourself A GOLDEN P£N!S!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:18am On Sep 01, 2022
Question; Should You Only Have S€x When You Get Lucky

3 Likes

Re: MEN!! It's Finally Time For You All To Get Yourself A GOLDEN P£N!S!! (Photos) by Baronthecelebri: 1:07pm On Sep 01, 2022
Following
Re: MEN!! It's Finally Time For You All To Get Yourself A GOLDEN P£N!S!! (Photos) by satandeterrible: 1:11pm On Sep 01, 2022
Nice
Re: MEN!! It's Finally Time For You All To Get Yourself A GOLDEN P£N!S!! (Photos) by LocalStandard1(m): 1:30pm On Sep 01, 2022
Nice job my man. But always proofread your writeup before posting, too many offs here. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! It's Finally Time For You All To Get Yourself A GOLDEN P£N!S!! (Photos) by seanwilliam(m): 1:46pm On Sep 01, 2022
Botking:

Anyway I away believe mgtow or red pill ideology is not about hating women, contrary to popular belief, most men who came to red pill ideology where hurt by women, so they where venting their frustration, but over time as they get along the red pill massage, they come to place of understanding that the massage is about personal improvement on their self esteem and understanding women characteristics, not to hate them
100%

1 Like

Re: MEN!! It's Finally Time For You All To Get Yourself A GOLDEN P£N!S!! (Photos) by moyosore32: 2:17pm On Sep 01, 2022
Weyrey ni gbogbo awon redpiller gang yi seh lol
Y’all be like Ji masun seh
Awon feminist gang yen ma gbori wole laipe lmao
Re: MEN!! It's Finally Time For You All To Get Yourself A GOLDEN P£N!S!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:27pm On Sep 01, 2022
Baronthecelebri:
Following
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: MEN!! It's Finally Time For You All To Get Yourself A GOLDEN P£N!S!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:28pm On Sep 01, 2022
LocalStandard1:

Who did you offend, cos these link is showing me..... "Content blocked by operator upon request from Government Authority."
it's supposed to lead you to twitter, so unless your browser is very outdated....
Re: MEN!! It's Finally Time For You All To Get Yourself A GOLDEN P£N!S!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:29pm On Sep 01, 2022
LocalStandard1:
Nice job my man. But always proofread your writeup before posting, too many offs here. Thank you.
Yea, working on that problem too. I noticed.
Re: MEN!! It's Finally Time For You All To Get Yourself A GOLDEN P£N!S!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:29pm On Sep 01, 2022
satandeterrible:
Nice
TRP IS GOLDEN!!

1 Like

Re: MEN!! It's Finally Time For You All To Get Yourself A GOLDEN P£N!S!! (Photos) by NoahHadNoArk: 3:24pm On Sep 01, 2022
Anticipating a bestseller grin
Re: MEN!! It's Finally Time For You All To Get Yourself A GOLDEN P£N!S!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:31pm On Sep 01, 2022
NoahHadNoArk:
Anticipating a bestseller grin
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: MEN!! It's Finally Time For You All To Get Yourself A GOLDEN P£N!S!! (Photos) by LocalStandard1(m): 3:36pm On Sep 01, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
it's supposed to lead you to twitter, so unless your browser is very outdated....

Ok, thank you
Re: MEN!! It's Finally Time For You All To Get Yourself A GOLDEN P£N!S!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:47pm On Sep 01, 2022
LocalStandard1:

Ok, thank you
TRP IS GOLDEN!!

1 Like

Re: MEN!! It's Finally Time For You All To Get Yourself A GOLDEN P£N!S!! (Photos) by care4you: 8:25pm On Sep 01, 2022
Feminists right now!

(1) (Reply)

I Have Found The Truth About Our True History! Everything Makes Sense Now. / Is This Relationship Really Over? / Show Some Love . . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.