Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) (70284 Views)

Tyson Fury Reached Out To Anthonyjoshua After His Loss To Andy Ruiz Jnr / The Look On Anthony Joshua's Face After Ruiz Jr Knocked Him Out. Nigerians React / Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr: Live At Madison Square Garden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) by Nobody: 7:21am On Jun 02, 2019
Upon all that fitness that Joshua flaunts... Without training, I can make Andy Ruiz chop sand by punching the fat bloke from a distance.

How can a bag of lard defeat a chiseled, intimidating and muscular fighter. Too much confidence on the part of AJ

Las las, muscles na scam

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) by Nobody: 7:23am On Jun 02, 2019
Meanwhile
iPhone 6 is available for 40,000#.0902 739 3210 Dm
Re: Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) by robosky02(m): 7:23am On Jun 02, 2019
Kai

Re: Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) by PopeFlatino(m): 7:23am On Jun 02, 2019
cry I don't know why everything and everyone I have supported lately looses and looses badly

Barca Lost the match to Liverpool
Barca Lost to Valencia
Barca Fans lost the ValverdeOut crysade angry
Naija Under20 kept injuring me
Every bet I have placed since February,burning
Arsenal I needed Bak in UCL was hammered

Now on a Sunday,Aj cry embarassed

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) by aycapri(m): 7:24am On Jun 02, 2019
I don’t think he actually underrated him.
Re: Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) by DeeMain(m): 7:25am On Jun 02, 2019
Perhaps it was an off day for AJ or he wasn't fit coming into the match.

With all that reach and muscle there should be no way the short Ruiz of a guy should be able to touch AJ.

Where was technique, where was staying power?

Imagine Ali, Holmes, Spinks, Lennox with this short guy. Who go dash am point? Damn! This is shocking and embarrassing.

Best of luck and God's grace AJ.

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) by aycapri(m): 7:26am On Jun 02, 2019
femi4:
When you underrate your opponent ....that's what you get
. That’s not true
Re: Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) by bonaventure777: 7:27am On Jun 02, 2019
Be careful of the unexpected
Re: Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) by sonofElElyon: 7:28am On Jun 02, 2019
has it occured to you that AJ isnt used to fighting aggressive short power punchers?
Also that he has never fought out of england and this may have had some pschological effects on him?

jamace:
Fixed match. This is not AJ's standard of fight. No aggressiveness. No usual heavy punches. Haba, Very unlike AJ.

This match should be investigated.
Re: Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) by opoloba: 7:28am On Jun 02, 2019
koko don fall
Re: Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) by Banter1(m): 7:28am On Jun 02, 2019
Wait, does that means all his belt is gone? i can't believe that Overweight kid from Mexico knocked AJ out four times. AJ fvked up.
Re: Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) by PopeFlatino(m): 7:29am On Jun 02, 2019
From Joshua's press conference on Wednesday,it was clear he underrated this nigga,he Neva saw this coming..he felt like they are coming to takover US angry

But why some Nigerians dey criticize Aj now are we not the same people praising him all the time,,why some of us go dey change mouth to doubt his ability No one is perfect,Even the strongest Kings in d Bible lost a fight @ a point..one Even lost his fight of Faith to Pussy (e be like say na King David). ..so let's support our own

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) by onatisi(m): 7:32am On Jun 02, 2019
this result is the only result that can make both boxers make more money and bring lots of attention back to the heavyweight boxing division .
if aj had won the fight , then there will be no excitement again because everyone knows he is the champ and better fighter
i wont doubt it , if all this isnt a well planned script.
now rusiz is the first mexican heavy weight champion ,there is a rematch clause in the contract he signed , so a rematch will take place in london .
lets imagine the kind of attention and crowd and most especially pay per view revenues that will bring in . it will be a complete serious sell out . wembley will be jampacked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) by drey076(m): 7:33am On Jun 02, 2019
I suspect the match was fixed
Re: Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) by Nobody: 7:34am On Jun 02, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

lol
Might sound funny but it's true
Re: Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) by 2eggs1goal: 7:34am On Jun 02, 2019
Fixed .!!!!
Re: Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) by KingOfAllIgbos: 7:35am On Jun 02, 2019
Afonja007:
crysee you 300 million arab muslim fought israel of 3 million 1967 still israel flog them well well no underate any body ooh

300 Afonjas flogged 3 million chest-beaters. cheesy

Ikemba ran to Abidjan

Add that one too grin

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) by Just2endowed2(m): 7:36am On Jun 02, 2019
Mehn woke up to read this unbelievable news, I hope there will be a rematch at England
Re: Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) by Deepfeel(m): 7:37am On Jun 02, 2019
Anthony Joshua is not a pound for pound fighter, none pound for pound fighters are fast and skillful, but Anthony Joshua is not
Re: Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) by otipoju(m): 7:39am On Jun 02, 2019
larion:
Very sad one.

The moment he employed a sport psychologists to his team, I was worried something might be wrong.

And there we have it... My pain is the noise Wilder will make.

But that's life.

Yeah AJ did a lot of extra for this fight.
And he was heavily distracted and although his body was there, his heart and mind was not. Twas a wake up call for him.AJ was interested in fighting no one else but Wilder and so the motivation was not really there.

Also, its good for the HW and him too as PBC was practically blackmailing him for a huge payout for Wilder. That narrative has changed now and swings all the control and shine back into AJs hands. AJ

So i have a nagging feeling that AJ threw this match knowing there is an immediate rematch clause.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) by dannybrasky(m): 7:39am On Jun 02, 2019
mixta140:

Forget that wilder thing joor, where was he when AJ dey pack those belt, that guy no too Sabi joor, him blow reach David Tua blow,
This same guy parker no beat am, boxing ain't like that. This Wan beat AJ clean clean accepted. Make AJ wilder fight first na. Even this AJ match you see can't stake on ruiz, you know that . Oliver beat Lewis na, same as raman, Ali sef Wan beaten. After their loss did their career end . Na one person go beat you na , u can't always win. This ruiz sef sabi well, very good counter puncher, very good . That wilder ehn, nothing technical about his fight, na this foul blow like mumu. Make wilder fight the two before you start judging AJ I beg

Re: Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) by KingOfAllIgbos: 7:40am On Jun 02, 2019
VillagePipu:

The loss of this fight has taken a chunk of the attention off Liverpool. I don't know the intention but it sure worked.

This match was fixed.

LOL, I doubt it was fixed.

You guys are looking at the stomach and soft build, his hands probably feel like cast iron.

Been watching boxing for decades, Google David Tua + his left hook on YouTube.

Once he hits you clean...you are done. Ike Ibeabuchi was one of the few who withstood him.

Anthony Joshua was way overrated like the current crop of fighters in Heavyweight division
Re: Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) by ibkayee(f): 7:44am On Jun 02, 2019
Xsem:
The midget wey no even get 6 packs.This match should be investigated,I will not take it.
Midget at 6'2?

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) by Inteltower: 7:45am On Jun 02, 2019
I really would say congrats to the Mexican lad plus I loved the way he first gave God all the glory it was like a David & Goliath repetition. it means the fight was fair
Re: Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) by dannybrasky(m): 7:46am On Jun 02, 2019
It's a cruel world we live in,no one wants to associate with a looser grin

PopeFlatino:
From Joshua's press conference on Wednesday,it was clear he underrated this nigga,he Neva saw this coming..he felt like they are coming to takover US angry

But why some Nigerians dey criticize Aj now are we not the same people praising him all the time,,why some of us go dey change mouth to doubt his ability No one is perfect,Even the strongest Kings in d Bible lost a fight @ a point..one Even lost his fight of Faith to Pussy (e be like say na King David). ..so let's support our own
Re: Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) by imam07: 7:46am On Jun 02, 2019
Fixed fight
Re: Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) by Georgekyrian(m): 7:48am On Jun 02, 2019
Xsem:
The midget wey no even get 6 packs.This match should be investigated,I will not take it.

Six pack no be strength, the guy gallant
Re: Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) by MarianaTrench: 7:53am On Jun 02, 2019
MrKong:
How can Joshua let that fat fnck knock him out. The guy practically look like an over fed guinea pig.

What a disgrace!

A white boy for that matter!
Re: Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) by KingOfAllIgbos: 7:53am On Jun 02, 2019
tgmservice:
Anthony joshua brought himself bad luck when he started associating himself with the AFONJA tribe

So he shouldn't "associate" with his own tribe ?

You think he's like you that's ashamed of your baby factories and 99% prostitutes women as N.K said?

I actually don't blame you if you are ashamed of them grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) by romeorailss: 7:55am On Jun 02, 2019
GrowYourSales:
Our own Anthony

Ah ah I thought he was unbeatable...I wanted to marry him that year cheesy

Fvckoff n here's our of hia angry

See her mocking him . All the while u wanted to marry him and you were busy crushing angry.

Some of these women cry I fear for men who would stick to such fair-weather women shocked
Re: Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) by Oricha79(m): 7:56am On Jun 02, 2019
femi4:
When you underrate your opponent ....that's what you get
you are absolutely right...aj thought the match is gonna be a walk over.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

The Truth About The Early 1900s Nigeria Vs India Match (1 - 99)!!! (photo) / How To Predict And Win Virtual Football League (vfl) / Super Falcons Wearing Skirts In France (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.