Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,318 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Deontay Wilder Sends Scathing Message To Anthony Joshua After Andy Ruiz Defeat - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Deontay Wilder Sends Scathing Message To Anthony Joshua After Andy Ruiz Defeat (64297 Views)

I'll Get My Belts Back, Says Anthony Joshua After Being Floored Four Times / Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) / Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr: Live At Madison Square Garden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deontay Wilder Sends Scathing Message To Anthony Joshua After Andy Ruiz Defeat by Deepfeel(m): 7:24am On Jun 02, 2019
Anthony Joshua is not a pound for pound fighter
Re: Deontay Wilder Sends Scathing Message To Anthony Joshua After Andy Ruiz Defeat by otipoju(m): 7:24am On Jun 02, 2019
azpekuliar:
I have always ranked AJ last among all the top 3 heavyweights.

1. Tyson Fury
2. Deontay “Windmill” Wilder
3 AJ (despite this blip)

Those 3 are still the absolute best in the division at this moment in that order.

If I dey talk before now, my people go say I no dey patriotic. cheesy

As for Hearn (and perhaps the millions of deluded AJ fans) the road to becoming the heavyweight champion of the world still passes through that patch of land known as the United States of America.

Infact, I wish Andy Ruiz’s management doesn’t give Hearn/AJ an immediate rematch, and ducks them for at least 2 years make dem see as e dey sweet cheesy

Ruiz is too much of a gentleman. AJ gave him a chance and showed him a lot of respect before and after the fight. Ruiz is 7 million richer today courtesy of AJ...

If you know the typical african american, Wilder's behaviour is not surprising and you cant expect nothing less from the son of a slave.

Re: Deontay Wilder Sends Scathing Message To Anthony Joshua After Andy Ruiz Defeat by sleek82(m): 7:25am On Jun 02, 2019
deebrain:
In the life of champions, mistakes do happen.

Every legend you respect today had his low moments.(let's not forget the miracles of sports fixing).

It depends on the champion, not on the commentators. Many were just waiting for this to happen and you wonder who deserves hell - whether the devil or they themselves.

Trust Nigerians of this generation, who were connecting Anthony Joshua to their roots, to now allow their emotions to cloud dignity and throw him to the dogs.

This is one low moment for AJ. Even if it's all he has to offer, he has had an enviable record and achievement.

To everyone that turns AJ to a reproach cos of this loss, check your life. You are a selfish, wicked and good for nothing person.

If it's sports fixing, time will tell. If it's personal issues, it will be shown. If it's a clear loss, AJ will come back better.
this is a beautiful piece! I salute you!!

Re: Deontay Wilder Sends Scathing Message To Anthony Joshua After Andy Ruiz Defeat by mrollyB: 7:28am On Jun 02, 2019
Well I am sure alot is wrong here we can't not be sure what is going on. There is a polite involve I will do my analysis based on the facts and my understanding. Undoubtedly, AJ should beat this guy Andy Ruiz but what happens next An retain title and will be forced to fight wilder and I can bet it with you wilder is stronger 5x than AJ. So what need to be done is for AJ to let go of this belts to someone he can beat easily later at least based on there agreement. I will collect my belt back go and do the dirty work for me. From the post press conference a report was telling Eddie Hearn that is as if it was a planned or fixed fight.Ok? Also AJ was asked that Klitschko fight and this what's happened he said Klitschko he was fatigue but this ?he couldn't give it any reason just said he fought a good fighter etc. He got knocked down the second round how come he couldnt do it again. Instead he was fighting a defensive fight when u are defending your title.

If you know you know have been following this up a long tike and even before the fight I knew this will happen

Re: Deontay Wilder Sends Scathing Message To Anthony Joshua After Andy Ruiz Defeat by BENARI: 7:28am On Jun 02, 2019
His bloodline was never that of champions.

Yam peels don't give that much energy, does it?

Re: Deontay Wilder Sends Scathing Message To Anthony Joshua After Andy Ruiz Defeat by OlawaleSmarter0(m): 7:31am On Jun 02, 2019
I am very sure he is going to bounce Back
Re: Deontay Wilder Sends Scathing Message To Anthony Joshua After Andy Ruiz Defeat by Nobody: 7:31am On Jun 02, 2019
sonofElElyon:
wasnt meant to take place next... wilder has signed to give ortiz a rematch then fury a rematch... claiming AJ intentionally lost is preposterous

Is said title. Fight next for. AJ. Is. Wilder !! Read and comprehend

AJ has been exposed as a fake , I take it back this guy beat him fair and square look has weak he looks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpCiYsks1Sk

Wilder would.habe killed AJ now I think it's good they didn't fight because with wilders comments about wanting to kill someone they would.habe sent him to jail
Re: Deontay Wilder Sends Scathing Message To Anthony Joshua After Andy Ruiz Defeat by BENARI: 7:36am On Jun 02, 2019
Olufemi Joshua!!!! grin grin grin

Where are those his kinsmen?

Make una come eat o! Food is ready.

Re: Deontay Wilder Sends Scathing Message To Anthony Joshua After Andy Ruiz Defeat by afroniger: 7:37am On Jun 02, 2019
That fight was fixed. Confam.

Re: Deontay Wilder Sends Scathing Message To Anthony Joshua After Andy Ruiz Defeat by Nobody: 7:41am On Jun 02, 2019
Saltybear:

Don't ever compare and to Tyson are you okay ? Even Tyson said AJ is a fraud

AJ and. His team have been avoiding fighting wilder for years

They intentionally lost today because the title fight between AJ and Wilder was meant to take place...

Learn to read... Dumbie undecided
Re: Deontay Wilder Sends Scathing Message To Anthony Joshua After Andy Ruiz Defeat by Dagger111(m): 7:41am On Jun 02, 2019
Saltybear:

Oh shut up

AJ is avoiding facing wilder in the title defense fight after this

He had been running from fighting wilder for years
https://youtu.be/DlG0Rpcduigx

Guy will u keep quite? U jst polluting the whole place with same word of zero fact. U lack IQ.

Re: Deontay Wilder Sends Scathing Message To Anthony Joshua After Andy Ruiz Defeat by Awoo88: 7:42am On Jun 02, 2019
larry90500:
Wilder is pained! undecided
Because he will not be getting the credit for beating the fake ass x champion

Re: Deontay Wilder Sends Scathing Message To Anthony Joshua After Andy Ruiz Defeat by Nastybrave2016: 7:42am On Jun 02, 2019
Re: Deontay Wilder Sends Scathing Message To Anthony Joshua After Andy Ruiz Defeat by Eife(m): 7:47am On Jun 02, 2019
pDudd:
The Mexican cartel paid Anthony Joshua to toss that fight. How can that obese, short, unfit boxer who looks like a bowl of eba say confidently that he beat AJ without it being a tossed fight.

If you know you know.

Oga go and check the guys history records before you start saying all this.
I wonder what our problem is.
we all Know AJ is over hype.
His publicity is very good
But na pictures he Sabi snap up and down.
Experience over strength any day

Peace out cool
Re: Deontay Wilder Sends Scathing Message To Anthony Joshua After Andy Ruiz Defeat by Awoo88: 7:47am On Jun 02, 2019
azpekuliar:

He is! Boxing is about styles and we have seen his slugger wild swinging style before, in the great George Foreman! It’s nothing new.
What are you saying? That foreman swing wildly
Re: Deontay Wilder Sends Scathing Message To Anthony Joshua After Andy Ruiz Defeat by romeorailss: 7:49am On Jun 02, 2019
BENARI:
Olufemi Joshua!!!! grin grin grin

Where are those his kinsmen?

Make una come eat o! Food is ready.

Na your way ... all the while he was winning. U were busy famzing. Now he lost u busy running your mouth angry

Re: Deontay Wilder Sends Scathing Message To Anthony Joshua After Andy Ruiz Defeat by deebrain(m): 7:50am On Jun 02, 2019
Saltybear:

Please shut up and
use this typing skills to get a job as a receptionist

You don't know anything about about boxing

Even the legend Tyson called AJ a fraud , why has Ask and his manager been avoiding fighting wilder for years !?

After this fight AJ was meant to wilder in a title fight but now he has avoided it by kissing

Why have AJ and his team been reporting wllder to the IBF so he gets banned ? Especially after wilder said he wants a to kill someone in the ring? They were going wilder gets banned for life

This is what they are running from

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlG0Rpcduig

And you should also know how to express yourself if you want to oppose an opinion.

The legend Tyson you mentioned, whom you quote his opinion, had his moment taken from him via disgrace. His opinion about a rising star, judging from his personal conduct during and after his star moments,CANNOT BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY from anybody that has mental reasoning. I will listen to Evander Holy field or probably a George Foreman for critical opinions.

AJ and his issues with the person of wilder where personally poor. Their back and forth and overconfidence was to me wrong. But it all builds to market their fights. They do these things to create interest in the bouts. Many at times, their back and forth are not personal.

And for your first and second paragraph, you must really be an unfortunate fool for that. Do your parents, who I believe should have sold you to slavery, a favor by using your own pitiful skills to get a job as a male or female condom.

Re: Deontay Wilder Sends Scathing Message To Anthony Joshua After Andy Ruiz Defeat by nicepoker101(m): 7:50am On Jun 02, 2019
rhainbow:
Who else also feel that this fight was staged?
Because AJ lost. It was staged.

Re: Deontay Wilder Sends Scathing Message To Anthony Joshua After Andy Ruiz Defeat by WilliamsChelster(m): 7:50am On Jun 02, 2019
DMerciful:
You are a child, you dont have public decorum. Now get off my mention
You’re very right about him being a child. I would have quoted him but it’s too early to start an avoidable e-fight for a Sunday morning
Re: Deontay Wilder Sends Scathing Message To Anthony Joshua After Andy Ruiz Defeat by sonofElElyon: 7:51am On Jun 02, 2019
hey salty, you are the one that aint comprehending!how can AJ fight someone who doesnt wanna fight him?you made it look as if AJ was avoiding wilder when its the other way round with wilder signing a deal with showtime for 3 fights that doesnt have to include AJ!Is AJ supposed to just sit idle doing nothing?if wilder had agreed to fight AJ, we wouldnt gave seen the fight with ruiz!go listen to the guy who interviewed AJ in the ring this morning... He confirmed AJ has been desperate to fight wilder... now wilder is going to fight ortiz, fury and possibly klitshko because they are trying to lure him out of retirement... so who was really running!go check.. wilder has always been using the 60/40 earnings share in favour of A.J. as an excuse to avoid the fight... how can he expect to earn more when AJ has more belts!you can call A.J. any name you want but never call him a coward! he will fight anybody... he has never and will never run from a fight!

Saltybear:

AJ has been exposed as a fake , I take it back this guy beat him fair and square look has weak he looks

Wilder would.habe killed AJ now I think it's good they didn't fight because with wilders comments about wanting to kill someone they would.habe sent him to jail

Re: Deontay Wilder Sends Scathing Message To Anthony Joshua After Andy Ruiz Defeat by Orpe7(m): 7:51am On Jun 02, 2019
The drake effect

Re: Deontay Wilder Sends Scathing Message To Anthony Joshua After Andy Ruiz Defeat by tuna4servi(m): 7:53am On Jun 02, 2019
Hardeyshinardt:
I don't saw this coming...It's Over Confidence that kill AJ....Though Nothing last forever.I never expected it.

Am not sure if AJ will be ready to fight Wilder.
A friend said the same this morning because I didn't watch the match
Re: Deontay Wilder Sends Scathing Message To Anthony Joshua After Andy Ruiz Defeat by charlesELIKIBA: 7:56am On Jun 02, 2019
this was unfair on AJ.... look at the size of that beast i mean man opponent.

boxers dey try sha.
Re: Deontay Wilder Sends Scathing Message To Anthony Joshua After Andy Ruiz Defeat by ibkayee(f): 7:56am On Jun 02, 2019
pDudd:
The Mexican cartel paid Anthony Joshua to toss that fight. How can that obese, short, unfit boxer who looks like a bowl of eba say confidently that he beat AJ without it being a tossed fight.

If you know you know.
Lool conspiracies
Re: Deontay Wilder Sends Scathing Message To Anthony Joshua After Andy Ruiz Defeat by ibkayee(f): 7:57am On Jun 02, 2019
*goes to twitter to see all the inevitable eba jokes*
Re: Deontay Wilder Sends Scathing Message To Anthony Joshua After Andy Ruiz Defeat by hybridblood07(m): 7:57am On Jun 02, 2019
You're very wrong sir!
pDudd:

If you know you know.
Re: Deontay Wilder Sends Scathing Message To Anthony Joshua After Andy Ruiz Defeat by Gozzzy(m): 7:59am On Jun 02, 2019
At last those loud mouthed Yoruba people running mouth before the match about how invincible and undefeatable AJ is, can now bury their heads and keep shut!!!
Re: Deontay Wilder Sends Scathing Message To Anthony Joshua After Andy Ruiz Defeat by emmamajesty: 8:00am On Jun 02, 2019
That is Afonjas for u they can disappoint or betrayed u when u needed them most

Re: Deontay Wilder Sends Scathing Message To Anthony Joshua After Andy Ruiz Defeat by sonofElElyon: 8:01am On Jun 02, 2019
You seem not to have taken into cognisance the fact that AJ really hasnt fought a short boxer with the aggression of ruiz.. Obviously was something he didnt prepare for and therefore couldnt deal with... He routinely fights tall boxers... Dont think that the fight with wilder will end the same way... He has been breathing and dreaming of wilder.. He has studied his style... Ruiz was a hasty replacement... They are different situations

Saltybear:

Re: Deontay Wilder Sends Scathing Message To Anthony Joshua After Andy Ruiz Defeat by WilliamsChelster(m): 8:02am On Jun 02, 2019
Saltybear:

You are a faggöt and masturbate to AJ every night now get away from. Me

With the obsession you’re displaying on here. I won’t be surprised if you’re the one masturbating to Wilder every night..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How To Hack Sportybet Balancer Adder Pro And Make 100k A Week With 1k / John Fashanu And Wife Abigail In Divorce Mess / Anthony Joshua Speaking Yoruba Language In Joyous Mood