Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,049 members, 7,821,609 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Why Do We Always Inherite Only Ancestral Curses And Not Blessings - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do We Always Inherite Only Ancestral Curses And Not Blessings (2633 Views)

Can A Born Again Christian Be Affected By Past Curses And Ancestral Bondages? / 10 Prayer Points To Break  Family Curses And Patterns / Bishop David Oyedepo Curses Fulani Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do We Always Inherite Only Ancestral Curses And Not Blessings by shortgun(m): 10:38pm On Jun 02, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

I DON'T "BELIEVE". WE "KNOW" BECAUSE OF YEARS OF REPLICABLE PRACTICAL EXPERIMENTS.

WHEN ARE WE EXPERIMENTING FOR JUJU OR ANCESTRAL CURSE ON A GLOBAL LEVEL?

YOU'RE A DÙLL MAN I'M NOT GOING TO ENGAGE YOU AGAIN.
Oga stop typing in upper cases and colour to look intelligent.
Which of the replicable experiment did you conduct ursef?
You believed because u were told.
There are majority of Americans who argue that America didn't go to the moon, There are evidences to support their claim.
I guess they are also dull.
You are are lesser human when you accept every garbage feed to you by a follow man.... discover, explore n encounter.
Adiós
Re: Why Do We Always Inherite Only Ancestral Curses And Not Blessings by Aaronsrod: 11:25pm On Jun 02, 2019
Mizwisdom:

This is the most ignorant comment I've read in many years. Go and ask Balaam if curses exist or not.

Well said!

Balaam has the answer for him though he is the sort of foolish athiest who does not even believe a donkey can talk!!

Woe be unto him!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do We Always Inherite Only Ancestral Curses And Not Blessings by freethinker01: 11:56pm On Jun 02, 2019
Aaronsrod:

Well said!

Balaam has the answer for him though he is the sort of foolish athiest who does not even believe a donkey can talk!!

Woe be unto him!
folks like you and the person u quoted, what gives me concern most is this: are also going to pass this to your progeny? If yes, they're more doomed than you are.

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Always Inherite Only Ancestral Curses And Not Blessings by MJBOLT: 5:17am On Jun 03, 2019
the stars we see at night are where?in space or your backyard.

you too dull abeg

shortgun:

Olodo star is not space.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do We Always Inherite Only Ancestral Curses And Not Blessings by TVSA: 5:48am On Jun 03, 2019
freethinker01:
folks like you and the person u quoted, what gives me concern most is this: are also going to pass this to your progeny? If yes, they're more doomed than you are.
that was meant to be a sarcasm

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Always Inherite Only Ancestral Curses And Not Blessings by TVSA: 5:53am On Jun 03, 2019
MJBOLT:
the stars we see at night are where?in space or your backyard.

you too dull abeg

they're in heaven, the third heaven to be precise.

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Always Inherite Only Ancestral Curses And Not Blessings by niyidenrele: 9:26am On Jun 03, 2019
shortgun:
I've been wondering why we Christians in this part of the world are always praying, fasting and fighting against Ancestral Curses almost all our lives yet we don't pray for Ancestral Blessings.

From the Bible you will always see where the children of Israel benefited from blessings of their ancestors even when the ancestors were never Christians.
Does it mean that our Ancestors are pure evils without anything good in them?

Are our Ancestors devils and demons? yet we still have their blood in us and we have the capacity to do good.

I don't believe that everyone in my bloodline are devils with no capacity for doing good.
it all depends which one (blessings /curses) outweighs each other,@ least we know of some people that neither pray like mad and still ,wonders and miracle happens always to them ,and some despite hard-working and prayers ,it doesn't tally yet for em .....
Re: Why Do We Always Inherite Only Ancestral Curses And Not Blessings by Aaronsrod: 9:46am On Jun 03, 2019
freethinker01:

We are Heaven-bound, my friend.

Take heed lest Hellfire be your potion!
Re: Why Do We Always Inherite Only Ancestral Curses And Not Blessings by KBARBIE(f): 10:57am On Jun 03, 2019
Are we here to learn or insult ourselves? In my own Bible knowledge which i read and not told, in Gen 49:3-4, when it was time for Jacob to die, he called all his 12 sons, he started with Reuben the first born, he didn't bless him but CURSED him, not only him but his generation for sleeping with one of Jacobs wives, Simeon and Levi were also cursed. So do we call those curses generational blessing or curses. Some families are blessed with generational blessings just like father Abraham, we would that his 3rd generation, Joseph was blessed even when he passed through challenges. Also, its not that we do not enjoy the blessings of our ancestors but sometimes the curses outweighs the blessings that's why most people struggle, and to end the struggle, we need to pray to break those curses.
Re: Why Do We Always Inherite Only Ancestral Curses And Not Blessings by payosehtor(m): 1:14pm On Jun 03, 2019
KBARBIE:
Are we here to learn or insult ourselves? In my own Bible knowledge which i read and not told, in Gen 49:3-4, when it was time for Jacob to die, he called all his 12 sons, he started with Reuben the first born, he didn't bless him but CURSED him, not only him but his generation for sleeping with one of Jacobs wives, Simeon and Levi were also cursed. So do we call those curses generational blessing or curses. Some families are blessed with generational blessings just like father Abraham, we would that his 3rd generation, Joseph was blessed even when he passed through challenges. Also, its not that we do not enjoy the blessings of our ancestors but sometimes the curses outweighs the blessings that's why most people struggle, and to end the struggle, we need to pray to break those curses.
you've said it all sister.
I've always admire your impute, though can't remember the topic (s)

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Always Inherite Only Ancestral Curses And Not Blessings by KBARBIE(f): 3:11pm On Jun 03, 2019
payosehtor:
you've said it all sister.
I've always admire your impute, though can't remember the topic (s)

Thanks bro.
Re: Why Do We Always Inherite Only Ancestral Curses And Not Blessings by freethinker01: 5:00pm On Jun 03, 2019
Aaronsrod:

We are Heaven-bound, my friend.

Take heed lest Hellfire be your potion!
nah!
You're not anywhere bound but you might just be stupidity, ignorance and foolishness bound. SMH

2 Likes

Re: Why Do We Always Inherite Only Ancestral Curses And Not Blessings by TrajansKong: 5:33pm On Jun 03, 2019
KBARBIE:
This is INSANE!!

Who can go through life like this shocked undecided shocked

Anyone who truly believes what you've written is living in 'Hell' every minute.

Just wow. Religion has crippled our mental faculties completely.
Re: Why Do We Always Inherite Only Ancestral Curses And Not Blessings by frank317: 6:09pm On Jun 03, 2019
shortgun:

Comprehension is key bro....what I meant is that if u don't believe u will get a shock when u touch a live wire and u had never had an encounter with a live wire... Current to you doesn't exist.
Take space for instance....you believe that space exists because u choose to.
You have never been to space.
You have never felt space.
You have never touched it.
You have never seen space.
You were only told and u believed.

What nonsense is this? What is "believe in space". Who believes in space? Of what benefit is believing in space? Like if he does not believe in space he will rot in hell? What has believe got to do with space

3 Likes

Re: Why Do We Always Inherite Only Ancestral Curses And Not Blessings by frank317: 6:11pm On Jun 03, 2019
Aaronsrod:

Well said!

Woe be unto him!

Balaam? What foolery is going on here? Where is Balaam?

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Always Inherite Only Ancestral Curses And Not Blessings by frank317: 6:13pm On Jun 03, 2019
freethinker01:

I can imagine their kids praying to God to remove ancestral stupidity while their mates are flying to space.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do We Always Inherite Only Ancestral Curses And Not Blessings by 1stSonOfLucifer(m): 8:40pm On Jun 03, 2019
@1sharon

What's up.

Been a while. This is adepeter
Re: Why Do We Always Inherite Only Ancestral Curses And Not Blessings by 1Sharon(f): 8:40pm On Jun 03, 2019
Uyi168:
Capslocke,do u know that I always look forward to ur comment?

I wish he would create more threads, his insight is so unique

2 Likes

Re: Why Do We Always Inherite Only Ancestral Curses And Not Blessings by 1Sharon(f): 8:53pm On Jun 03, 2019
1stSonOfLucifer:
@1sharon

What's up.

Been a while. This is adepeter

shocked where have you been bro?
Re: Why Do We Always Inherite Only Ancestral Curses And Not Blessings by 1stSonOfLucifer(m): 8:59pm On Jun 03, 2019
1Sharon:

shocked where have you been bro?
Babe, been fine oo

Took some time off NL cos it was no longer fun as b4.

Was happy when I came across @hopefullandlord post today.

So you guys still dey.

Missed you all oo

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Always Inherite Only Ancestral Curses And Not Blessings by 1Sharon(f): 8:59pm On Jun 03, 2019
KBARBIE:

Are you aware black ppl existed before all these ppl in bible You're quoting? Why use them as an example
Re: Why Do We Always Inherite Only Ancestral Curses And Not Blessings by 1Sharon(f): 9:10pm On Jun 03, 2019
1stSonOfLucifer:

Babe, been fine oo

Took some time off NL cos it was no longer fun as b4.

Was happy when I came across @hopefullandlod post today.

So you guys still dey.

Missed you all oo

It's like you've been gone for months bro. Yes i agree NL can be boring, sometimes I don't comment. I'm not always in this section like before. Lately it's the Igbo vs afonja comments that have kept me cheesy

Have you seen this topic from Otem grin

https://www.nairaland.com/5201990/prophecy-obaofusa-against-mjbolt-both#78616799
Re: Why Do We Always Inherite Only Ancestral Curses And Not Blessings by 1Sharon(f): 9:12pm On Jun 03, 2019
freethinker01:

Bwahaha..You Don't know the person you've quoted

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Always Inherite Only Ancestral Curses And Not Blessings by 1stSonOfLucifer(m): 9:14pm On Jun 03, 2019
1Sharon:

It's like you've been gone for months bro. Yes i agree NL can be boring, sometimes I don't comment. I'm not always in this section like before. Lately it's the Igbo vs afonja comments that have kept me cheesy
So you're now a fan of politics.
LoL

You Sharon ehhh grin

Have you seen this topic from Otem grin

https://www.nairaland.com/5201990/prophecy-obaofusa-against-mjbolt-both#78616799
Nope.

Lemme quickly check it out.

Hope it draws me back to NL.
Re: Why Do We Always Inherite Only Ancestral Curses And Not Blessings by 1stSonOfLucifer(m): 9:15pm On Jun 03, 2019
1Sharon:

He even failed to spot the sarcasm in the dude's post

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Always Inherite Only Ancestral Curses And Not Blessings by 1Sharon(f): 9:56pm On Jun 03, 2019
1stSonOfLucifer:

So you're now a fan of politics.
LoL

You Sharon ehhh grin

Nope.

Lemme quickly check it out.

Hope it draws me back to NL.

Bro..both sides crack me up

Don't forget to share your curses too cheesy
Re: Why Do We Always Inherite Only Ancestral Curses And Not Blessings by Uyi168: 10:07pm On Jun 03, 2019
1Sharon:

I wish he would create more threads, his insight is so unique
True..
Even u too..
U rarely comment though..
Re: Why Do We Always Inherite Only Ancestral Curses And Not Blessings by 1Sharon(f): 10:09pm On Jun 03, 2019
Uyi168:
True..
Even u too..
U rarely comment though..

One day grin I observe more than I comment
Re: Why Do We Always Inherite Only Ancestral Curses And Not Blessings by Uyi168: 10:19pm On Jun 03, 2019
1Sharon:

One day grin I observe more than I comment
Thought as much..
wink
Re: Why Do We Always Inherite Only Ancestral Curses And Not Blessings by PROPHETmichael: 10:27pm On Jun 03, 2019
Where such blessings is absent, curse is inevitable. The Jewish children are enjoying Abrahamic blessings because they can easily traced their root to one man and that is Abraham but in Nigeria, some are from Sudanese, Chad, Cameroon, Ghana etc etc all joined together to form a fraud known as Nigeria hence the ancestral curse from these places are now gathering in a land that was already blessed.

It is for this reason, God warned the children of Israel not to marry from outside the Jewish environment in order to sustain the Abrahamic blessings and to avoid Babylonian curses aka ancestral curse.
Re: Why Do We Always Inherite Only Ancestral Curses And Not Blessings by freethinker01: 10:46pm On Jun 03, 2019
1Sharon:

of course I do, I read through most post when I have ample time. His comments reeks of stupidity and exponentially reduces IQ
Re: Why Do We Always Inherite Only Ancestral Curses And Not Blessings by 1Sharon(f): 11:29pm On Jun 03, 2019
freethinker01:
of course I do, I read through most post when I have ample time. His comments reeks of stupidity and exponentially reduces IQ

And you really think he's for real? cheesy

He's being sarcastic my dear

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Marry A Virgin And Stay Married All Your Life / I Am Tired Of Pastors Saying "Touch Your Neigbour And Say" / Why U Should Thank GOD Each Time U Visit Nairaland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.