Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,630 members, 7,955,307 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:07 PM

How Do I Get Her Back? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Get Her Back? (694 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get Her Back? by DaySpringer: 10:34am On Jun 02, 2019
If you opened this topic because you're in a situation where you have that question in your head then I have something to tell you.

You don't need her back. Yes.
Let me explain.

You need to let her go. You need to accept that fact that she has left and move on with your life.

And no.

It doesn't matter who was at fault. If it was you then you have to accept that outcome and let it go. Don't let guilt drag you back to doing something that looses you more respect.

I will tell you something. It never ends well.

If she was at fault then good riddance. You need to work on your insecurities & inferiorities that make you want someone that wronged you back.

There are too many females out there. Too many possibilities, too many outcomes for one man to be stuck trying to get one female back.

You just need to brush up yourself. Improve yourself and become a better person.

How do you move on?
That's a topic for another day.

The main takeaway from this, is that asking "How do I get her back?" is the wrong question. You should be more worried about the future, more engaged in moving forward than in trying to go back to what was.

----------------
For advice and deeper counseling for those who still need it. PM me.

CJI

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get Her Back? by united442(m): 9:11pm On Jun 02, 2019
thanks for this...waiting for the next
Re: How Do I Get Her Back? by united442(m): 1:41am On Jun 11, 2019
please have you created the topic on how to move on? if created please share..

(1) (Reply)

Childless Men Have No Business dating Single Mothers / Is She A Witch? / Couple Fall From 9 Story Building While Making Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.