Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,474 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Regina Daniels Brother, Lawrence Handcuffed And Arrested By Police Again - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Brother, Lawrence Handcuffed And Arrested By Police Again (71174 Views)

Regina Daniels' Brother, Sweezzy1 Graduates From LASU (Photos) / R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) / Lawrence Daniels: Regina Daniels Brother Reacts To Her Marriage Rumors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Brother, Lawrence Handcuffed And Arrested By Police Again by subcbouy: 4:06pm On Jun 02, 2019
Zoroaster:
just look at this one's comment... What is wrong with nigerians? He should wear suit cause he's going to an airport?
I laugh at you. Did you read where he said: " those are my opinions"
Re: Regina Daniels Brother, Lawrence Handcuffed And Arrested By Police Again by Jessepaid(m): 4:14pm On Jun 02, 2019
Seen
Re: Regina Daniels Brother, Lawrence Handcuffed And Arrested By Police Again by Dazonic: 4:30pm On Jun 02, 2019
Watch full video here everything that happened

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1BNV2qrNVQ
Re: Regina Daniels Brother, Lawrence Handcuffed And Arrested By Police Again by lexy2014: 4:36pm On Jun 02, 2019
Mcreloaded:

Na police you go ask, I no be police.
If you ask me Na who I go ask.
Well this is social media and we are free to comment to see of the oppressor will hear and change its ways.

When you bring your family matter to social media it is the same thing as carrying your matter to beer parlour for people to comment.
Lol

We know most of the time the police don't have reasonable reasons for doing what they do.

What u are saying invariably is that d guy didn't commit any crime cos i dont remember when putting ur family matter on social media became a crime
Re: Regina Daniels Brother, Lawrence Handcuffed And Arrested By Police Again by Mcreloaded(m): 4:50pm On Jun 02, 2019
lexy2014:

What u are saying invariably is that d guy didn't commit any crime cos i dont remember when putting ur family matter on social media became a crime

The family should ask the police if he committed any crime to warrant the embarrassment and arrest he received.

Untill we hear from the police we on social media will comment of the info given to social media by family members and people on social media are obliged to state their opinion be it good or bad.
Re: Regina Daniels Brother, Lawrence Handcuffed And Arrested By Police Again by lexy2014: 4:59pm On Jun 02, 2019
Mcreloaded:

The family should ask the police if he committed any crime to warrant the embarrassment and arrest he received.

Untill we hear from the police we on social media will comment of the info given to social media by family members and people on social media are obliged to state their opinion be it good or bad.

I didn't tell u not 2 give ur opinion on social media. Since u gave ur opinion that's y I asked u how ur opinion about d set up of d family is d reason 4 d guys arrest. D way their family is set up is one thing. D reason 4 his arrest is absolutely another thing. So if u want 2 draw a connection between d two, then u can shed more light on it
Re: Regina Daniels Brother, Lawrence Handcuffed And Arrested By Police Again by lexy2014: 5:04pm On Jun 02, 2019
lefulefu:
dude he's a yahoo guy. Yahoo guys are the only ppl police barge into their apartments with authority. If u live in lagos,edo or delta u will understand wat iyam talkin about.

According 2u, d guy has been arrested 4 times u say on charges of being a yahoo boy. D first time he was arrested, what evidence did d police have that showed he was a yahoo boy? If they had evidence, y didn't they prosecute him with d evidence that he was a yahoo boy?
Re: Regina Daniels Brother, Lawrence Handcuffed And Arrested By Police Again by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 02, 2019
lexy2014:

I don't need 2 read ur post. In ur comment I responded to, u said

That's y I asked u, is being stubborn & proud a crime? D question still stands& u still haven't been able to answer

The only reason a policeman will harass you at check point is when you
Prove sturbon (you don't cooperate with your papers and trying to prove you are right even if you are) Proud (you claim celebrity status and want to use that to pave your way). Try any of these and you won't be in the news.
Re: Regina Daniels Brother, Lawrence Handcuffed And Arrested By Police Again by Mcreloaded(m): 5:32pm On Jun 02, 2019
lexy2014:

I didn't tell u not 2 give ur opinion on social media. Since u gave ur opinion that's y I asked u how ur opinion about d set up of d family is d reason 4 d guys arrest. D way their family is set up is one thing. D reason 4 his arrest is absolutely another thing. So if u want 2 draw a connection between d two, then u can shed more light on it

Well I can see the trap.
Like I said before I "think" don't forget it's just a thought so don't quote me, the brother is a soft target to extort money from him or the moment.
Like I said before he should keep a low profile since that's just the way things are in other words he does not need to be to hasty in challenging the police because from experience we know how such challenge and confrontation ends.

As per the way their family is set up I don't know and I don't want to know but I am of this school of thought that strongly believe that single mothers most time tell their children bad things about their father thereby making the children to hate their father.

It is normal for a child to do wrong and the mother will likely report the child to the father and the father will discipline the child and the same time the child will cry to the mother who will console and show him love, who do you think that child will love between father and mother.

Am not saying the guy in question is bad or that probably because his father was not there while growing up he became a truant.
Please don't get me wrong.

All am saying is that family issues should not be brought here we all have stories, some are good and some are just the way it is.

If there are issues in a family there is a father you go to and if not there is the numerous uncles.

If I am the father I will go to the police station and challenge their excess even take a lawyer and write the IG now that it has come down to harassment of my family.
Guess you are close to the family, am sorry if I must have caused any embarrassment.

Social media can be likened to beer parlour gist please don't be offended

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Brother, Lawrence Handcuffed And Arrested By Police Again by MrBONE2(m): 6:02pm On Jun 02, 2019
Tamarapetty:
Nairaland should change its name to REGINA DANIELS AND FAMILY LAND.
[color=#770077][/color]

THat is why i want to create KiVuLand Forum to rival NairaLand but lacks the techy skills grin

Re: Regina Daniels Brother, Lawrence Handcuffed And Arrested By Police Again by godofuck231: 6:04pm On Jun 02, 2019
Made4naijaceo:
Regina Daniels Elder Brother Handcuffed and Arrested For The 4th Time By Nigerian Police Officers

They are harassing my children, Regina daniels mother cries out at the scene of the arrest

Let’s all stand for the truth why the injustice? Where are the freedom fighters? Intimidation and oppression is what we ought to stand for........ Lawrence @sweezzy1 was taking his friends to the airport they stopped for their usual stop and search and noticed Lawrence was the one driving then one officer said this one is Regina Daniels brother then they dragged him out saying they’d take him to the station for no reason before myself and friends came to meet them up then they started shooting, when one of us tried video they punched his face if you look at the other video properly you’d see one was scared why do they keep dragging us out the moment my mom @rita.daniels06 came in the picture one officer said this is Regina’s mother so what wrong have we done remains what I don’t know.

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/regina-daniels-elder-brother-handcuffed-and-arrested-for-the-4th-time-by-policemen/

billionaire in-law where is the bride price, if not careful he will be charged for unlawful erection or speaking without permission
Re: Regina Daniels Brother, Lawrence Handcuffed And Arrested By Police Again by godofuck231: 6:05pm On Jun 02, 2019
izzy4shizzy:
Olokpa ma want their share of Ned money
But wait, which kind jacking be this one
loaded weapon
Re: Regina Daniels Brother, Lawrence Handcuffed And Arrested By Police Again by Newmans: 6:05pm On Jun 02, 2019
She is marketing her brother, b/4 you know whatsup contract and endorsement will being to flood in.
Re: Regina Daniels Brother, Lawrence Handcuffed And Arrested By Police Again by Agugbadin: 6:18pm On Jun 02, 2019
He should go t o school and finish his education
Re: Regina Daniels Brother, Lawrence Handcuffed And Arrested By Police Again by Yungstar28: 6:40pm On Jun 02, 2019
Mcreloaded:

Well I can see the trap.
Like I said before I "think" don't forget it's just a thought so don't quote me, the brother is a soft target to extort money from him or the moment.
Like I said before he should keep a low profile since that's just the way things are in other words he does not need to be to hasty in challenging the police because from experience we know how such challenge and confrontation ends.

As per the way their family is set up I don't know and I don't want to know but I am of this school of thought that strongly believe that single mothers most time tell their children bad things about their father thereby making the children to hate their father.

It is normal for a child to do wrong and the mother will likely report the child to the father and the father will discipline the child and the same time the child will cry to the mother who will console and show him love, who do you think that child will love between father and mother.

Am not saying the guy in question is bad or that probably because his father was not there while growing up he became a truant.

All am saying is that family issues should not be brought here we all have stories, some are good and some are just the way it is.

If there are issues in a family there is a father you go to and if not there is the numerous uncles.

If I am the father I will go to the police station and challenge their excess even take a lawyer and write the IG now that it has come down to harassment of my family.
Guess you are close to the family, am sorry if I must have caused any embarrassment.

Re: Regina Daniels Brother, Lawrence Handcuffed And Arrested By Police Again by stephnie44(f): 6:49pm On Jun 02, 2019
rusher14:
What is he accused of?

Law enforcement must have a reason.
they might not delta state police can arrest any guy on shot believing he is yahoo

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Brother, Lawrence Handcuffed And Arrested By Police Again by rusher14: 6:52pm On Jun 02, 2019
stephnie44:
they might not delta state police can arrest any guy on shot believing he is yahoo

Surely not 4 times.
Re: Regina Daniels Brother, Lawrence Handcuffed And Arrested By Police Again by Sinach0191(m): 7:07pm On Jun 02, 2019
Oga Ned to the rescue
Re: Regina Daniels Brother, Lawrence Handcuffed And Arrested By Police Again by lexy2014: 8:22pm On Jun 02, 2019
FrancisDiote:

Prove sturbon (you don't cooperate with your papers and trying to prove you are right even if you are) Proud (you claim celebrity status and want to use that to pave your way). Try any of these and you won't be in the news.

And is there anywhere in d story that says d guy didn't cooperate with his papers& that he was trying 2 prove right? Do u have any proof that d guy was proving celebrity status 2d police?

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Brother, Lawrence Handcuffed And Arrested By Police Again by lexy2014: 8:31pm On Jun 02, 2019
Mcreloaded:

Well I can see the trap.

I didn't set up any trap. U were only entangled by ur words. I don't no d family in question. Am only wondering y d speed with which people are celebrating d boys arrest without getting 2no his crime first.

There's nowhere in d story that says thats its their mother that put d story of her boy being arrested on nairaland. I didn't read any such in d story. I also didn't read anywhere in d story that says d guy was hasty in confronting d police.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Brother, Lawrence Handcuffed And Arrested By Police Again by Brightest04(m): 8:47pm On Jun 02, 2019
If the picture i'm seeing here is of the young man,honestly he does really look like a criminal.
Re: Regina Daniels Brother, Lawrence Handcuffed And Arrested By Police Again by OdefaGirl(f): 8:58pm On Jun 02, 2019
grin grin grin grin
E concern me?
Re: Regina Daniels Brother, Lawrence Handcuffed And Arrested By Police Again by Mcreloaded(m): 9:01pm On Jun 02, 2019
lexy2014:

I didn't set up any trap. U were only entangled by ur words. I don't no d family in question. Am only wondering y d speed with which people are celebrating d boys arrest without getting 2no his crime first.

There's nowhere in d story that says thats its their mother that put d story of her boy being arrested on nairaland. I didn't read any such in d story. I also didn't read anywhere in d story that says d guy was hasty in confronting d police.

Beer parlour gossip is what you get with the information dishes out.

Hey people distort facts to make the story sensational. People tend to fill in the gaps with their own version to make the story a super story after all where can they get the facts if not for the victim providing it or loos Tonge among the family member.

Come on it's already old news and will be forgotten by tomorrow morning unless there is a new twist or development.

That's the price you pay when you are famous by association
Re: Regina Daniels Brother, Lawrence Handcuffed And Arrested By Police Again by silent10(m): 9:12pm On Jun 02, 2019
lexy2014:

How did he Bleep up? Is his being boastful about his in-law a crime?
You have tried with your responses. There're a lot of ignorant & arrogant people in this country. You may end up having headache if you implore they should be rational or try to correct them. Very sad
Re: Regina Daniels Brother, Lawrence Handcuffed And Arrested By Police Again by silent10(m): 9:19pm On Jun 02, 2019
lexy2014:

Is that y d police arrested him? When did a persons upbringing become a crime?
The person you quoted will hardly give you a straight forward answer. Very ignorant and arrogant being. You ask them questions on how they come to a certain conclusion, they answer you with something different. Very ignorant, arrogant and annoying people.
Re: Regina Daniels Brother, Lawrence Handcuffed And Arrested By Police Again by silent10(m): 9:24pm On Jun 02, 2019
lefulefu:
guy so u mean to say when someone is always involved in SARS issues and his house always gets busted by the police so u cant code wat such a person is doing to always get SARS on his tail? Bros are u a nigerian?
Are you even listening to yourself Your sense of reasoning is pathetic sad
Re: Regina Daniels Brother, Lawrence Handcuffed And Arrested By Police Again by silent10(m): 9:35pm On Jun 02, 2019
Brightest04:
If the picture i'm seeing here is of the young man,honestly he does really look like a criminal.
You are ignorant and pathetic. Someone wearing a shirt, a short, & slippers looks like a criminal to you? With no evidence of exhibit or any offense committed
Re: Regina Daniels Brother, Lawrence Handcuffed And Arrested By Police Again by Exodora: 10:25pm On Jun 02, 2019
Where is that his mumu father or this one is not his son because he never bloooooo.
When you are loyal you are your father's child but you bring problem to the family then na your mama born you. Stupid mentality of ours .
I hope he is seeing it if he had been a good father who knows the boy would have being responsible and the family would have been proud of him. Leaving a woman to do all that by herself only for you to come back and start ranting nonsense when everything have been messed up already .
Re: Regina Daniels Brother, Lawrence Handcuffed And Arrested By Police Again by Benwallt(m): 11:26pm On Jun 02, 2019
There is no fired without smoked
Re: Regina Daniels Brother, Lawrence Handcuffed And Arrested By Police Again by Nobody: 10:40am On Jun 03, 2019
lexy2014:

And is there anywhere in d story that says d guy didn't cooperate with his papers& that he was trying 2 prove right? Do u have any proof that d guy was proving celebrity status 2d police?
They're not the only prominent personality in Asaba. Others are not complaining and making videos. This is Nigeria, if you reside here you shouldn't be asking me that question.
Re: Regina Daniels Brother, Lawrence Handcuffed And Arrested By Police Again by lexy2014: 11:19am On Jun 03, 2019
FrancisDiote:

They're not the only prominent personality in Asaba. Others are not complaining and making videos. This is Nigeria, if you reside here you shouldn't be asking me that question.

Ur comment as 2 whether they are d only prominent personality doesn't answer d question I asked cos I didn't tell u that they are prominent.

This is what u said

FrancisDiote:

And this was my response

lexy2014:

So I don't understand what they being prominent & my being in Nigeria has 2do with d discussion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lilian Afegbai Deactivates Instagram Account As Her Mother Confesses To Killing / Prince Eke: "I Saw Death Face To Face " (Photos) / Rossy Utojiuba, Most Beautiful Girl From Anambra State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.