Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,867 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Regina Daniels Brother, Lawrence Handcuffed And Arrested By Police Again - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Brother, Lawrence Handcuffed And Arrested By Police Again (71171 Views)

Regina Daniels' Brother, Sweezzy1 Graduates From LASU (Photos) / R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) / Lawrence Daniels: Regina Daniels Brother Reacts To Her Marriage Rumors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Brother, Lawrence Handcuffed And Arrested By Police Again by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 02, 2019
deltateam:

Are they arresting him or his prick?
Police can disgrace anyone on that check point, they will claim to be doing their work
Re: Regina Daniels Brother, Lawrence Handcuffed And Arrested By Police Again by lexy2014: 2:33pm On Jun 02, 2019
FrancisDiote:

If you claim you owe the world or show it during police check point, guy they go humble you and Make you look stupid.

All you have to do is humble yourself and you can sort it out on the spot.

U didn't answer d question. Is being stubborn & proud a crime?

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Brother, Lawrence Handcuffed And Arrested By Police Again by AbooNasir(m): 2:33pm On Jun 02, 2019
WowSweetGuy:
He must be a stubborn boy

Or A Yahoo boy!!

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Brother, Lawrence Handcuffed And Arrested By Police Again by jubrilELsudan: 2:34pm On Jun 02, 2019
THEY ARE NOT POLICE.

THEY ARE KIDNAPPERS.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Brother, Lawrence Handcuffed And Arrested By Police Again by deltateam: 2:35pm On Jun 02, 2019
FrancisDiote:

Police can disgrace anyone on that check point, they will claim to be doing their work

Are they insane?
Re: Regina Daniels Brother, Lawrence Handcuffed And Arrested By Police Again by deltateam: 2:37pm On Jun 02, 2019
HumphreyGspot:

This is totally wrong
This is nonsense na
@nairaland moderator I posted his thread first na

https://www.nairaland.com/5221512/regina-daniels-brother-arrested-again

This is so upsetting
This has been going on for sometime, and I choose to keep quite, for what na
What ever happened to "first come first serve"
How can nairaland be doing this rubbish
Is it fair ? angry
Or they are looking at faces or what
To hell self haha, do the right thing
Or is is politics?

Seun please resolve this injustice

Lalasticlala

Injustice on top post kwa? How much Seun wan pay you?
Re: Regina Daniels Brother, Lawrence Handcuffed And Arrested By Police Again by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 02, 2019
Mcreloaded:

Then what ever problem she is having it is better she go and tell the father of the boy instead of we here on social media.

Abi if you are a father is it not your duty to handle family issues.

Guess he was never there as a father, then in every family we also have family head like uncles and the such, guess they are like their father.
What ever it is not social media that will solve problem of police brutality at least not in this present government.

If Na only #endsars as we try reach yet it's like it only made the police to be worse.

My advice to the young man is to keep a low profile since his family are in the spotlight because right now every oportynist ready open office for their head .

Now is the time to be very careful as the world is wicked
see ehn their family na dysfunctional family jor. A normal family handles its issues off social media but then wat can u expect from single parenting.

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Brother, Lawrence Handcuffed And Arrested By Police Again by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 02, 2019
why the fu ck do they think we care!
they are wellcomed to the Fakebrity life .
Re: Regina Daniels Brother, Lawrence Handcuffed And Arrested By Police Again by Emyjeze(m): 2:39pm On Jun 02, 2019

Re: Regina Daniels Brother, Lawrence Handcuffed And Arrested By Police Again by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 02, 2019
Some people are making noise about this being the effect of single parenting. I laugh.

So all the miscreants on Nairaland are products of single parenting abi? Dumb talk.

Meanwhile, This is an insult to Ned. Let him use his coconut head and think of how to deal with those animals in uniform.
Re: Regina Daniels Brother, Lawrence Handcuffed And Arrested By Police Again by Mcreloaded(m): 2:44pm On Jun 02, 2019
lefulefu:
see ehn their family na dysfunctional family jor. A normal family handles its issues off social media but then wat can u expect from single parenting.

You just hit the nail on the head.
Single mothers especially those that brainwash their children telling them their father is this and that are the worst thing that can happen to a child
Re: Regina Daniels Brother, Lawrence Handcuffed And Arrested By Police Again by Mcreloaded(m): 2:44pm On Jun 02, 2019
lefulefu:

Single mothers especially those that brainwash their children telling them their father is this and that are the worst thing that can happen to children

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Brother, Lawrence Handcuffed And Arrested By Police Again by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 02, 2019
Ned Nwoko!!!. how many times did I call you? You have failed the money monger family of ur beautiful bride. Why are u a sinator.... c'mon show u have some balls...

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Brother, Lawrence Handcuffed And Arrested By Police Again by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 02, 2019
lexy2014:

How did he Bleep up? Is his being boastful about his in-law a crime?
so why will SARS clamp him by the boxers if he didnt do anything? See family married to a Senator acting like agbero. Go check out d video.
Re: Regina Daniels Brother, Lawrence Handcuffed And Arrested By Police Again by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 02, 2019
lexy2014:

U didn't answer d question. Is being stubborn & proud a crime?
If you read my post well you won't ask me that question
Re: Regina Daniels Brother, Lawrence Handcuffed And Arrested By Police Again by jrusky(m): 3:01pm On Jun 02, 2019
Madam pls forward your cry to Nwoko ok.

How can police just see your son and his friends and started harassing them and be using the word Regina Daniel brother?

Madam something not yet clear about your story it really sound strange. Your son might likely started showing DON* because of recent media madness with your so called Nwoko and your son forgot this is Nigeria.
Re: Regina Daniels Brother, Lawrence Handcuffed And Arrested By Police Again by lexy2014: 3:08pm On Jun 02, 2019
FrancisDiote:

If you read my post well you won't ask me that question

I don't need 2 read ur post. In ur comment I responded to, u said

FrancisDiote:
Police won't arrest him without a reason. The guy would have been sturbon and maybe proud. Policemen hate this

That's y I asked u, is being stubborn & proud a crime? D question still stands& u still haven't been able to answer

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Brother, Lawrence Handcuffed And Arrested By Police Again by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jun 02, 2019
Mcreloaded:

Single mothers especially those that brainwash their children telling them their father is this and that are the worst thing that can happen to children
all these cultists,yahoo boys,runzgirls,ashawos,armed robbers etc if u put searchlight very well for d family wey dem come from u will see that majority of them have no father figure in their life, when u see a single mom with children wey no dey relate with the children papa or no fatherly figure is in d family, the type of children wey dey come out of such families na jaguda(unruly) children.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Brother, Lawrence Handcuffed And Arrested By Police Again by aspirebig: 3:09pm On Jun 02, 2019
#Justice. Stop the harrassement.
Re: Regina Daniels Brother, Lawrence Handcuffed And Arrested By Police Again by lexy2014: 3:11pm On Jun 02, 2019
lefulefu:
so why will SARS clamp him by the boxers if he didnt do anything? See family married to a Senator acting like agbero. Go check out d video.

Since u said he did something wrong& he bleeped up, that's y am asking u how did he Bleep up? What is that thing he did that warranted arrest in his boxers? U checked d video, what did he do in video that is a crime? Pls share.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Brother, Lawrence Handcuffed And Arrested By Police Again by Zoroaster: 3:16pm On Jun 02, 2019
Godyke:
What I can deduce from this whole scenario is that firstly, his appearance which is synonymous with the way yahoo boys dresses gave him away. Because he was dressing too casual for somebody going to an airport. Secondly I notice that the police men are not the ordinary police. These are men of the SARS, and he may have addressed them in such a way that provoked them to mishandle him. Remember these SARS police are no non sense men. They see themselves as God. Until we get the full details, those are my opinions.
just look at this one's comment... What is wrong with nigerians? He should wear suit cause he's going to an airport?
Re: Regina Daniels Brother, Lawrence Handcuffed And Arrested By Police Again by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 02, 2019
lexy2014:

Since u said he did something wrong& he bleeped up, that's y am asking u how did he Bleep up? What is that thing he did that warranted arrest in his boxers? U checked d video, what did he do in video that is a crime? Pls share.
this na d 4th time SARS dey arrest am hence its obvious him and the police get issues for ground. Sometimes if SARS say show them ur ID card or Laptop then jus show them if u have nothing to hide. The fuckup wey i say im fuckup na the too much involvement wey im dey involve imsef in police wahala. Dat i see police busting ur house everyday means sumpting must be wrong with u and ur hand is not clean. Na only if u give police excuse to enter u dem go enter u.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Brother, Lawrence Handcuffed And Arrested By Police Again by lexy2014: 3:34pm On Jun 02, 2019
lefulefu:
this na d 4th time SARS dey arrest am hence its obvious him and the police get issues for ground. Sometimes if SARS say show them ur ID card or Laptop then jus show them if u have nothing to hide. The fuckup wey i say im fuckup na the too much involvement wey im dey involve imsef in police wahala. Dat i see police busting ur house everyday means sumpting must be wrong with u and ur hand is not clean. Na only if u give police excuse to enter u dem go enter u.

U are just going round in circles without really addressing d issue. Am not disputing d number of times he has been arrested. D question is "y was he arrested 4 times"? What was his crime? U said something went wrong. What went wrong? Can't u say what went wrong? What exactly is d involvement u say he involved in that equates to a crime?

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Brother, Lawrence Handcuffed And Arrested By Police Again by lexy2014: 3:36pm On Jun 02, 2019
Mcreloaded:

Single mothers especially those that brainwash their children telling them their father is this and that are the worst thing that can happen to a child

Is that y d police arrested him? When did a persons upbringing become a crime?

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Brother, Lawrence Handcuffed And Arrested By Police Again by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 02, 2019
lexy2014:

U are just going round in circles without really addressing d issue. Am not disputing d number of times he has been arrested. D question is "y was he arrested 4 times"? What was his crime? U said something went wrong. What went wrong? Can't u say what went wrong? What exactly is d involvement u say he involved in that equates to a crime?
guy so u mean to say when someone is always involved in SARS issues and his house always gets busted by the police so u cant code wat such a person is doing to always get SARS on his tail? Bros are u a nigerian?
Re: Regina Daniels Brother, Lawrence Handcuffed And Arrested By Police Again by lexy2014: 3:51pm On Jun 02, 2019
lefulefu:
guy so u mean to say when someone is always involved in SARS issues and his house always gets busted by the police so u cant code wat such a person is doing to always get SARS on his tail? Bros are u a nigerian?

Y should I code? Is there anything like "code" in d law books of Nigeria that qualifies "code" as a crime? Since u have coded, can't u say what u have coded? Since u are a Nigerian and its so obvious, y are u still going round in circles? What exactly is d crime? Does d crime not have a name?

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Brother, Lawrence Handcuffed And Arrested By Police Again by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 02, 2019
lexy2014:

Y should I code? Is there anything like "code" in d law books of Nigeria that qualifies "code" as a crime? Since u have coded, can't u say what u have coded? Since u are a Nigerian and its so obvious, y are u still going round in circles? What exactly is d crime? Does d crime not have a name?
dude he's a yahoo guy. Yahoo guys are the only ppl police barge into their apartments with authority. If u live in lagos,edo or delta u will understand wat iyam talkin about.
Re: Regina Daniels Brother, Lawrence Handcuffed And Arrested By Police Again by Mcreloaded(m): 3:56pm On Jun 02, 2019
lexy2014:

Is that y d police arrested him? When did a persons upbringing become a crime?

Na police you go ask, I no be police.
If you ask me Na who I go ask.
Well this is social media and we are free to comment to see of the oppressor will hear and change its ways.

When you bring your family matter to social media it is the same thing as carrying your matter to beer parlour for people to comment.
Lol

We know most of the time the police don't have reasonable reasons for doing what they do.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Brother, Lawrence Handcuffed And Arrested By Police Again by subcbouy: 3:58pm On Jun 02, 2019
Did you read freedom fighter? Nnamdi Kanu where are you?
Re: Regina Daniels Brother, Lawrence Handcuffed And Arrested By Police Again by RealSniper: 4:03pm On Jun 02, 2019
Id97:
This is what you get when children are borne out of a dysfunctional home with dire absence of a fatherly figure.
There's no excuse for misbehaving. Many orphans are still out there doing themselves and the general public good.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lilian Afegbai Deactivates Instagram Account As Her Mother Confesses To Killing / Prince Eke: "I Saw Death Face To Face " (Photos) / Rossy Utojiuba, Most Beautiful Girl From Anambra State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.