Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,465 members, 7,812,420 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

I'll Get My Belts Back, Says Anthony Joshua After Being Floored Four Times - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I'll Get My Belts Back, Says Anthony Joshua After Being Floored Four Times (39476 Views)

Usyk Returns Heavyweight Title Belts To Anthony Joshua After Victory / Anthony Joshua To Present Belts To Buhari / Deontay Wilder Sends Scathing Message To Anthony Joshua After Andy Ruiz Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'll Get My Belts Back, Says Anthony Joshua After Being Floored Four Times by Junkie1: 2:21pm On Jun 02, 2019
BUT YOU WON'T GET YOUR DIGNITY BACK THOUGH
Re: I'll Get My Belts Back, Says Anthony Joshua After Being Floored Four Times by openmine(m): 2:21pm On Jun 02, 2019
That's the spirit bro....Don't mind all those lily livered fans who are just there because of your achievements but will take off when they are disappointed or can't handle a loss!
#OneLoveAJ

1 Like

Re: I'll Get My Belts Back, Says Anthony Joshua After Being Floored Four Times by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 02, 2019
not surprised typical afonjite all mouth and power, he should have been a knocked out comedian.

2 Likes

Re: I'll Get My Belts Back, Says Anthony Joshua After Being Floored Four Times by monaPhilz: 2:23pm On Jun 02, 2019
TruthHurts100:

Aj is overrated.

The only time he fought outside London, he lost. Local champion. Just like messi, local coward.
International coward, my guy.
Re: I'll Get My Belts Back, Says Anthony Joshua After Being Floored Four Times by bestmutiu2019(m): 2:23pm On Jun 02, 2019
TheJonSnow:
November loun loun undecided
SO U WANT REMATCH TOMMOROW MCHEEEW
Re: I'll Get My Belts Back, Says Anthony Joshua After Being Floored Four Times by openmine(m): 2:23pm On Jun 02, 2019
Gratefulheart01:
Just

avoid snapping any pics

with drake for now

and you'll be ok.

But i really think today's fight was a planned bought fight, that's why a rematch was part of the initial deal all along.
lol
Drake should be avoided!
Re: I'll Get My Belts Back, Says Anthony Joshua After Being Floored Four Times by harveygordon: 2:24pm On Jun 02, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:
LMAO. grin

Boy, you goofed and lost to a flat headed monkey. That phase is past and there's nothing you can do to reclaim the lost glory. To say you failed we the OMOLUABIs is an understatement. We hereby disown you henceforth.

The YORUBA nation is angry with you and highly ashamed of you.

Shut up

1 Like

Re: I'll Get My Belts Back, Says Anthony Joshua After Being Floored Four Times by kay29000(m): 2:24pm On Jun 02, 2019
TheJonSnow:

You don't want him to heal from the beating? lol
Re: I'll Get My Belts Back, Says Anthony Joshua After Being Floored Four Times by Junkie1: 2:24pm On Jun 02, 2019
Michaelkings:
Please nairaland how can I prevent my self from getting a boner when am with a lady
I CAN PRESCIBE DRUGS THAT CAN KILL YOUR BONER PERMANENTLY, YOU WONT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT HAVING ONE EVER AGAIN

1 Like

Re: I'll Get My Belts Back, Says Anthony Joshua After Being Floored Four Times by kay29000(m): 2:25pm On Jun 02, 2019
Gratefulheart01:
Just

avoid snapping any pics

with drake for now

and you'll be ok.

But i really think today's fight was a planned bought fight, that's why a rematch was part of the initial deal all along.

Yea, I also feel it had something to do with the Mafia. They made him an offer he couldn't refuse.
Re: I'll Get My Belts Back, Says Anthony Joshua After Being Floored Four Times by jubrilELsudan: 2:27pm On Jun 02, 2019
AS LONG AS YOU STOP HANGING GIRLS ON YOUR CEILING AND FVCKING THEM RING STYLE AND SHOOTING YOUR HOT CUM IN THEIR MOUTH.

Re: I'll Get My Belts Back, Says Anthony Joshua After Being Floored Four Times by dapadawee: 2:28pm On Jun 02, 2019
definitely from aba market. your fufu fail u today
Re: I'll Get My Belts Back, Says Anthony Joshua After Being Floored Four Times by kay29000(m): 2:29pm On Jun 02, 2019
maberry:
grin
That was exactly what I said when a guy way smaller than i was beat me up in secondary school in the presence of my crush

grin grin grin At least it was a guy. My own was one strong Calabar girl. Chai! I will never forget that day.
Re: I'll Get My Belts Back, Says Anthony Joshua After Being Floored Four Times by dapadawee: 2:30pm On Jun 02, 2019
nobody holds that belt forever. d spirit of �
Re: I'll Get My Belts Back, Says Anthony Joshua After Being Floored Four Times by oluwaahmed: 2:36pm On Jun 02, 2019
Gratefulheart01:
Just

avoid snapping any pics

with drake for now

and you'll be ok.

I think so too. At a time AJ whispered something in his ear
Re: I'll Get My Belts Back, Says Anthony Joshua After Being Floored Four Times by openmine(m): 2:37pm On Jun 02, 2019
imitateMe:
That's what happens to a man when he sleeps with fish brains
grin

Re: I'll Get My Belts Back, Says Anthony Joshua After Being Floored Four Times by bentwood85(m): 2:37pm On Jun 02, 2019
Oluwakaysblog55:
Clean Lexus RX300, full option with leather interior.

Year: 2000

Price.... 1.4m

You can call or whatapp 08051366784

19 years old car 4 that amount?..... I got 700k
Re: I'll Get My Belts Back, Says Anthony Joshua After Being Floored Four Times by AyakaDunukofia: 2:41pm On Jun 02, 2019
All heavyweight losers says the same.

WHERE ARE THE TRIBAL IDIIOTS THAT TALKED DOWN ON SAMUEL PETERS THE FORMER WBC HEAVY WEIGHT CHAMPION FROM AKWA IBOM?

ANTHONY JOSHUA IS NO DIFFERENT FROM OTHER HEAVYWEIGHTS.

THE FIRST NIGERIAN WBC HEAVY WEIGHT CHAMPION WAS DICK TIGER FROM THE PRESENT IMO STATE. FOLLOWED BY HERBIE HYDE FROM IMO AS WELL. THEN SAMUEL PETERS FROM THE NEIGHBOURING AKWA IBOM AND OF LATE ANTHONY JOSHUA. THAT'S JUST HOW THE GAME IS!!!

1 Like

Re: I'll Get My Belts Back, Says Anthony Joshua After Being Floored Four Times by 3kay945(m): 2:45pm On Jun 02, 2019
bentwood85:

19 years old car 4 that amount?..... I got 700k

Na machine o. Leave year for where it dey o. I use one o. cool
Re: I'll Get My Belts Back, Says Anthony Joshua After Being Floored Four Times by valx2: 2:48pm On Jun 02, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:
LMAO. grin

Boy, you goofed and lost to a flat headed monkey. That phase is past and there's nothing you can do to reclaim the lost glory. To say you failed we the OMOLUABIs is an understatement. We hereby disown you henceforth.

u for add "spits" at the end of yourcomment. cool
Re: I'll Get My Belts Back, Says Anthony Joshua After Being Floored Four Times by onyeali(m): 2:51pm On Jun 02, 2019
Anthony Joshua yes! you can.
Re: I'll Get My Belts Back, Says Anthony Joshua After Being Floored Four Times by whytediamond(m): 2:52pm On Jun 02, 2019
Do not stay in the company of a lady you’re sexually attracted to behind closed doors on in private. That’s the only way to prevent a boner.

Michaelkings:
Please nairaland how can I prevent my self from getting a boner when am with a lady
Re: I'll Get My Belts Back, Says Anthony Joshua After Being Floored Four Times by lilianofentse(f): 2:54pm On Jun 02, 2019
Michaelkings:
look for a duct tape. And tape your pencil to your thigh.
Re: I'll Get My Belts Back, Says Anthony Joshua After Being Floored Four Times by robosky02(m): 2:56pm On Jun 02, 2019
Yes
Re: I'll Get My Belts Back, Says Anthony Joshua After Being Floored Four Times by skipolala94(m): 2:57pm On Jun 02, 2019
[Was beat me up undecided undecidedThis one nā Chinese Englishquote author=maberry post=78951595] grin
That was exactly what I said when a guy way smaller than i was beat me up in secondary school in the presence of my crush [/quote]
Re: I'll Get My Belts Back, Says Anthony Joshua After Being Floored Four Times by aspirebig: 3:01pm On Jun 02, 2019
BluntBoy:

The match was not fixed. Joshua lost fair and square.

Or you think Joshua would have thrown away 3 belts just to pretend to lose to Ruiz?

Perhaps, you don't know how boxing works. Until now, Joshua was a cash cow who filled up arenas. Now that he has lost, his market value would reduce drastically.

You think Joshua would want to fix to get himself beaten when he knows he would lose 3 belts and value?

If you are looking for fixed boxing matches, look in fights involving journeymen who have nothing to lose.

What do you know about boxing.This match a was fixed ...no argument. AJ fought Povetkin with flu and won.Let alone this oversized Mexican.

Mega money has been agreed behind the scene. Have you not seen AJ taking heavier hook and still on his feet.

Anyways,argue with your mb. I am off.

3 Likes

Re: I'll Get My Belts Back, Says Anthony Joshua After Being Floored Four Times by femi4: 3:14pm On Jun 02, 2019
TheJonSnow:
We don't rush things like GOT people in Boxing world
Re: I'll Get My Belts Back, Says Anthony Joshua After Being Floored Four Times by shegzydave(m): 3:17pm On Jun 02, 2019
AJ I know and am sure of this, I know you will rise back, you will come back and reclaim your title, it doesn't matter how many times you fall but what matter most is how many times you keep rising to get back to life....I wish you all the best AJ....
Re: I'll Get My Belts Back, Says Anthony Joshua After Being Floored Four Times by drey076(m): 3:18pm On Jun 02, 2019
I am 100% sure that the match was fixed. Also as a bait to wilder who has been ducking AJ.

Simple

1 Like

Re: I'll Get My Belts Back, Says Anthony Joshua After Being Floored Four Times by Deepthoughts: 3:18pm On Jun 02, 2019
MufasaRebirth:
Its not gonna be easy Mr. Joshua, i don't see you beating the mexican guy come November grin

TeamWilder All day everyday
I just watched the fight clip on you tube, something tells me all was not well with Joshua in the fight but I believe come November Joshua can bounce back n fix Ruiz, Joshua was rather not brutal enough,I don't know if it was an arranged thing or over/under confidence but lesson has been learnt,I have no doubt that Joshua has got what it takes to beat Ruiz.

1 Like

Re: I'll Get My Belts Back, Says Anthony Joshua After Being Floored Four Times by poshbrave(m): 3:22pm On Jun 02, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:
LMAO. grin

d greatest among ur clan failure is worst dan AJ minor set back speak only for urself cos am a yoruba too

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saka And Other Stars That Could Have Played For Nigeria And Ivory Coast / Sexy Footballer Chichi Igbo & Her Ripped Bod Stun In New Photos / NFF Thanks T.B Joshua For Eagles Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.