Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,435 members, 7,812,294 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

I'll Get My Belts Back, Says Anthony Joshua After Being Floored Four Times - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I'll Get My Belts Back, Says Anthony Joshua After Being Floored Four Times (39474 Views)

Usyk Returns Heavyweight Title Belts To Anthony Joshua After Victory / Anthony Joshua To Present Belts To Buhari / Deontay Wilder Sends Scathing Message To Anthony Joshua After Andy Ruiz Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'll Get My Belts Back, Says Anthony Joshua After Being Floored Four Times by SmellingAnus(m): 9:03pm On Jun 02, 2019
BluntBoy:

AJ has cash and record.

I don't understand how any of you can think that this match was fixed.

I can't imagine how AJ who has self-pride would want to lose to a Ruiz in such an embarrassing manner for cash. We are talking about AJ the Landlord who was (until today) the most marketable boxer alive.

How would you even approach such an elite boxer to fix him to lose?

"Hey, AJ, I want to buy your belts. You have to lose to Fatboy Ruiz. Let him punish you and score 4 knockdowns against you. Let him disgrace you in front of the world."
AJ is not more popular than Juventus and Ac Milan that were involved in match fixing that lead to the sanction of both clubs... About 20 or more points were deducted from Milan while Juventus were relegated to serie B as a result of match fixing... I repeat... Aj is not as popular as some of the players these clubs has produced not to talk of the club ... So don't try to vouch for any sport man...

Although this statement below is not related to what we are saying but even Ronaldo and Messi convicted of tax fraud or tax related offenses...
Re: I'll Get My Belts Back, Says Anthony Joshua After Being Floored Four Times by EseBaba: 9:55pm On Jun 02, 2019
Aj, yes you can!
Re: I'll Get My Belts Back, Says Anthony Joshua After Being Floored Four Times by paix(m): 10:48pm On Jun 02, 2019
It's pride that made him lose the match.
Re: I'll Get My Belts Back, Says Anthony Joshua After Being Floored Four Times by Delaw00(m): 11:04pm On Jun 02, 2019
Na only image be this sir
mimilogistics:
Anthony Joshua made some mistake that cost him the game.

1.) He was too nice to his rivalry, handing over his belts (glory) before the fight, that was like telling the gods that I surrender to my opponent! sad

2.) He was too relaxed, too confident and underrated his opponent!

3.) He underrated the Drake Curse. Don't play with People's voice, the voice of the people is the voice of God most times and that is why we don't play with our clients because their voice is very important to us, their reviews. We want every of our client to have a pleasant experience with us that will transform their business. To us, the voice of our clients is the most important smiley

Now back to business.... Do you want to start importing top quality fashion brand & designer products from Turkey, join the group now! Just type the link on your browser and u will join automatically wink
Re: I'll Get My Belts Back, Says Anthony Joshua After Being Floored Four Times by Nancy2020(f): 11:43pm On Jun 02, 2019
BluntBoy:

AJ has cash and record.

I don't understand how any of you can think that this match was fixed.

I can't imagine how AJ who has self-pride would want to lose to a Ruiz in such an embarrassing manner for cash. We are talking about AJ the Landlord who was (until today) the most marketable boxer alive.

How would you even approach such an elite boxer to fix him to lose?

"Hey, AJ, I want to buy your belts. You have to lose to Fatboy Ruiz. Let him punish you and score 4 knockdowns against you. Let him disgrace you in front of the world."

Aj not worth 200 Mill... He can fix it for that price
Re: I'll Get My Belts Back, Says Anthony Joshua After Being Floored Four Times by Amalekki: 1:14am On Jun 03, 2019
AyakaDunukofia:
All heavyweight losers says the same.

WHERE ARE THE TRIBAL IDIIOTS THAT TALKED DOWN ON SAMUEL PETERS THE FORMER WBC HEAVY WEIGHT CHAMPION FROM AKWA IBOM?

ANTHONY JOSHUA IS NO DIFFERENT FROM OTHER HEAVYWEIGHTS.

THE FIRST NIGERIAN WBC HEAVY WEIGHT CHAMPION WAS DICK TIGER FROM THE PRESENT IMO STATE. FOLLOWED BY HERBIE HYDE FROM IMO AS WELL. THEN SAMUEL PETERS FROM THE NEIGHBOURING AKWA IBOM AND OF LATE ANTHONY JOSHUA. THAT'S JUST HOW THE GAME IS!!!
Dick Tiger was never a world heavyweight champion. Check your records. His category was middleweight (October 1965-April 1966) and light heavyweight (Dec 1966 - May 1968).
Herbie Hyde was never a WBC heavyweight champion. He was WBO heavyweight champion - like Henry Akinwande and Anthony Joshua.
You are correct on Samuel Peters as WBC heavyweight champion (March-October 2008).
Re: I'll Get My Belts Back, Says Anthony Joshua After Being Floored Four Times by Amalekki: 1:18am On Jun 03, 2019
Re: I'll Get My Belts Back, Says Anthony Joshua After Being Floored Four Times by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 3:33am On Jun 03, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:
LMAO. grin

Boy, you goofed and lost to a flat headed monkey. That phase is past and there's nothing you can do to reclaim the lost glory. To say you failed we the OMOLUABIs is an understatement. We hereby disown you henceforth.

The YORUBA nation is angry with you and highly ashamed of you
grin girl ya crazy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'll Get My Belts Back, Says Anthony Joshua After Being Floored Four Times by raphroye: 5:16am On Jun 03, 2019
byrron:

Keep God out of this violence!

Who was the strength of all those he has been defeating in previous contests? Satan I guess.
Alaye it's your faith that matters. Your faith will determine what you get from God, even if we all the same living God
Re: I'll Get My Belts Back, Says Anthony Joshua After Being Floored Four Times by BluntBoy(m): 7:11am On Jun 03, 2019
SmellingAnus:
AJ is not more popular than Juventus and Ac Milan that were involved in match fixing that lead to the sanction of both clubs... About 20 or more points were deducted from Milan while Juventus were relegated to serie B as a result of match fixing... I repeat... Aj is not as popular as some of the players these clubs has produced not to talk of the club ... So don't try to vouch for any sport man...

Although this statement below is not related to what we are saying but even Ronaldo and Messi convicted of tax fraud or tax related offenses...

Bro, this is a simple matter.

Did these teams fix to lose important matches? Did they fix to lose at all?

Do you think Messi can fix to lose a World Cup semi finals or final? Messi would rather fix to win.

Why did the judges have AJ clearly ahead after suffering 4 knockdowns?

The match was not fixed for AJ to lose. As a matter of fact, it looked like they were even favoring Joshua. If the match had gone the distance, Ruiz would have been robbed by the judges and Joshua would have won.
Re: I'll Get My Belts Back, Says Anthony Joshua After Being Floored Four Times by BluntBoy(m): 7:14am On Jun 03, 2019
Nancy2020:

Aj not worth 200 Mill... He can fix it for that price

AJ is worth 60. Hope you know that the worth would continue to increase if he maintained his belts?

Why would he want to lose his belts for 200 when he can move closer by beating Ruiz and taking Wilder's belt and becoming the undisputed champion of the world?
Re: I'll Get My Belts Back, Says Anthony Joshua After Being Floored Four Times by mimilogistics: 7:16am On Jun 03, 2019
Delaw00:
Na only image be this sir
Type the link on the image into your phone browser and press enter and you will automatically join the group, good morning and happy new week
Re: I'll Get My Belts Back, Says Anthony Joshua After Being Floored Four Times by SmellingAnus(m): 9:14am On Jun 03, 2019
BluntBoy:

Bro, this is a simple matter.

Did these teams fix to lose important matches? Did they fix to lose at all?

Do you think Messi can fix to lose a World Cup semi finals or final? Messi would rather fix to win.

Why did the judges have AJ clearly ahead after suffering 4 knockdowns?

The match was not fixed for AJ to lose. As a matter of fact, it looked like they were even favoring Joshua. If the match had gone the distance, Ruiz would have been robbed by the judges and Joshua would have won.
you may be right though ... But entirely ruling out fixing is probably where we differ... Those in charge of the match have a lot to gain by fixing the match... You may be right but I am not ruling out the possibility of match fixing...
Re: I'll Get My Belts Back, Says Anthony Joshua After Being Floored Four Times by jimiabdul: 10:41am On Jun 03, 2019
Bounce back and better Champ! We believe in you AJ
Re: I'll Get My Belts Back, Says Anthony Joshua After Being Floored Four Times by jimiabdul: 10:44am On Jun 03, 2019
Amalekki:
Amalekki:
We are proud of Anthony Joshua and we stand behind him in spite of the defeat. That is what true loyalty is!!!
Re: I'll Get My Belts Back, Says Anthony Joshua After Being Floored Four Times by Neddstark: 10:44am On Jun 04, 2019
emmahardgun:
That's sure but I am very sure this match is fixed

So Andy Ruiz no sabi fight abi? Hes in boxing to dance around?
Re: I'll Get My Belts Back, Says Anthony Joshua After Being Floored Four Times by somtookeke(m): 9:58am On Dec 09, 2019
*Joshua tells Wilder, I'm coming for you*

https://speakersden2..com/2019/12/joshua-tells-wilder-i-coming-for-you.html

*Google Doodle: Who is Camille Claudel? Sculptor who defied gender discrimination*

https://speakersden2..com/2019/12/google-doodle-who-is-camille-claudel.html

*Cardi B apologizes to Ghanaian celebrities for shunning them (Video)*

https://speakersden2..com/2019/12/cardi-b-apologizes-to-ghanaian.html

*Share, like, comment*

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saka And Other Stars That Could Have Played For Nigeria And Ivory Coast / Sexy Footballer Chichi Igbo & Her Ripped Bod Stun In New Photos / NFF Thanks T.B Joshua For Eagles Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.